Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll - Cover

Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll

Copyright© 2006 by Berwick Bob

Week Two

Erotica Sex Story: Week Two - This sequel to 'Nine Memorable Days' follows Justin Robertson's exploits in his bowling league and and how he handles seven months without Vikki Thompson. It also follows Vikki's adventures with 'Multitude of sins' across Britain and Europe. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

FRIDAY MARCH-11

No bowling and no Foxtel commitments meant an opportunity to put in an appearance at the Friday night party. Well it was an orgy really. Oh there was beer, slightly harder drinks, soft drinks and some food and music and dancing, but in reality we were there for the sex. Not that the sex was simply slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am fucking, not at one of our parties. No, it was the whole beautiful thing. First there was the undressing of your partner, or partners fully or partially. This was often followed by a sensuous, highly erotic dance to whatever was playing on the stereo.

The sex that always followed was always unhurried. Couples or threesomes and sometimes moresomes could be found on the floor, on one of the chairs or couches or on one of the myriad of beanbags that seemed to find their way to events like these.

Tonight's event just happened to be at the Morris's place which would also give me a chance to tell Julie of the arrangements for Sunday afternoon that I had neglected to tell her following my memorable Tuesday night with Camilla Trenton. The twins and I, they were my partners for the night thanks again to Vikki, were walking into the lounge having been shown in by Julie who was grinning as she stood there in panties and nothing else.

She grinned as she pressed her slim body and her smallish B-cup tits against me. "No one's fucking yet." She looked at the twins. "Fuck are the guys going to be pleased to see the two of you!" She looked from one to the other as she continued with her full body hug. Then she looked at their fingers. "You must be Tara," she said focusing on her blue fingernails as she moved away from me and gave her a hug which was warmly returned with a nod of the head.

We walked into the formal dining room which had been turned into a play room and which opened out onto the covered patio on which lay several mattresses.

A quick reconnoitre told me that most of the gang were there. Gerry Connolly as Julie's partner, Robin Ottoman and Sarah Pendleberry, Anton Martin and Debbie Hawkins and Colin Bucknell and Penny Wallace. If you counted the twins and myself and Sean Middleton and Cindy Morrison and Julie's brother Evan and his girlfriend Karen Hardcastle that brought the orgy count up to fifteen. Julie's other brother Allan and his girlfriend Anna couldn't be there because they had Friday night bowling commitments in the league with a tough assignment against Tony Casey and Stephanie King's 'Lions' team.

I watched the crowd separate into couples and threesomes. And it was only after the twins moved in on Anton, Robin and Evan decided to double team Debbie Hawkins, Colin and Gerry switched girlfriends and Sean moved over to Sarah to ... er ... discuss her bowling prowess that I found myself partnered off with Cindy and Karen.

They pulled me to a vacant mattress outside and laid me down. "We decided," said Cindy said with a grin, "that we didn't want Karen to be the only girl at this orgy who hasn't had the pleasure of the Justin Robertson wonder-cock. So you're gonna fuck Karen while you give my pussy a good fingering and licking."

"Actually--" said Karen as she quickly stripped off the panties and bra she was wearing and sat on my chest so that her glistening pussy winked at me "—Anna and I have kind of been wanting to do this since we first saw you on that Saturday afternoon." She grinned. "And since Anna's bowling I get to go first."

"Yeah," grinned Cindy as she finished pulling her own panties down leaving herself naked, "especially since we told Karen how awesome it was when you fucked all of us other girls."

With that seemingly settled it didn't take them long to undress me or for Karen to hop aboard my cock while Cindy held it in an upright position before she carefully moved astride my head and lowered her pussy onto my waiting mouth and my questing tongue.

I couldn't talk and the girls conversation quickly died, except to tell me to relax and let them do the work, as they concentrated on taking their pleasure.

I couldn't see but I could feel and I could hear. I felt Karen carefully lower herself onto my cock until she had some seven or eight inches in her pussy, and then with a happy sigh she began to slowly fuck herself. Then I felt the wet but silky softness of Cindy's 17-year-old pussy as she gently and easily lowered herself onto my face. I gripped her hips with my left hand, firmly, and my right hand, more as a guide to what I wanted to do, and indicated that I wanted her to lift up slightly. When she did I was able to use my tongue and push it between her puffy and very wet outer labia lips before I moved the first two fingers of my left hand in alongside it and began to work her towards her first orgasm of the night.

Then Cindy changed position, as did Karen. They both leant forward and it dawned on me that they were kissing as Karen continued to slowly and easily fuck my cock while Cindy rode my probing tongued and fingers and then gasped as I quickly found her G-spot and began to massage it to the rhythm of Karen's fucking.

And that was when I found out that Karen was a screamer. "Oh God, oh fuck, OH FUCK, OOHHH FUUCCCKKK!" she cried. "OOOHHHH FUUUCCCCKKKKK!! Oh God, fuck me Justin fuck me, fuck me!!!"

And then I heard Karen's boyfriend, Julie's brother Evan, laughing. "And just who was doing the fucking?"

"Who the fuck cares!"

"Not me," said Cindy as she began to wind up her own vocal chords in time to her own approaching climax. "Oh fuck Justin are you ever going to get a wet face." And suddenly she exploded with her first orgasm and pussy juice began to flow from the spread lips of her climaxing cunt. "Oh yes, YEESSS!!" she cried as she continued to fuck herself on my probing fingers and tongue. "Do me Justin, fucking do me!"

It occurred to me then that maybe I could hurry things up. I began to move my hips enough to fuck up into Karen's clutching cunt matching my upward thrusts with her downward ones, and then I pulled my wet fingers out of Cindy's pussy and moved my index finger to her anal entrance.

Suddenly voice, Evan's voice, said, "Here, leave her arse to me."

Then Evan was kneeling beside me with a tube of gel and a couple of greased up fingers, so I pushed my fingers back into her pussy and concentrated on fingering her and working on that spot that all women enjoyed having attention paid to more than any other, outside of maybe her clit.

"Oh God yes," cried Cindy as I watched Evan's index finger ease its way into her arse from my close-up viewpoint, "shove a second one up my arse!"

And he did, just as I caught the briefest of glimpses of a familiar pair of legs standing either side of my chest and facing Sean's girlfriend. And it was as I heard the familiar sounds of a second pussy being licked that I saw Evan push a second finger in the arse of Cindy Morrison.

That hurried up Cindy's second climax which brought on Karen's own second as she began to ride my cock for all it was worth as I raced to my approaching climax while another pair of legs, an exact copy of the first girl's, move astride me, this time facing Karen. Then I caught a glimpse of the second girls red fingernails and I suddenly knew which two girls were standing astride me and getting their cunts tongued out.

After orgasms for the girls and a healthy one for me clean up was next on the menu. Cindy and Karen kept me company as we moved to a large ensuite in her parents room Julie had told us we were allowed to use as long as we cleaned up afterwards. Oh there was another bathroom available but Evan and the twins had already claimed that.

We had some fun but we didn't have sex. Which means that we took liberties in soaping each other down and in drying each other. And when we arrived back in the dining room we saw Gerry Connolly and a set of red fingernails, Tara's. They were laying in opposite directions with Tara on top. Matching their sixty-nine was Anton and Sarah. The other combinations currently engaged in some form of sexual activity were making use of the mattresses outside. Evan was in a threesome with Penny and Teresa while Sean and Debbie were simply fucking missionary style.

That left three people waiting for Cindy and Karen and I to return. It sorted itself out pretty quickly. Cindy moved to Colin and Robin took Karen's hand. That left a grinning Julie Morris for me.

After we watched the last two partnered pairs move to a couple of bean bags Julie moved over to the stereo and put on some music that I had never heard before, music that I never thought I'd ever hear at an event like this. Not that that was a bad thing, after all I'd gotten to like some music I'd never heard of purely because I'd heard it being played in a music store or at a party-slash-orgy like this one.

Once the female singer began her first song Julie came back to me and led me by the hand to one of the armchairs. She sat me down, knelt between my legs, took my semi-erect cock in her hand and then her mouth and began the short task of bringing me fully erect again.

Once it was in that state she positioned herself with her back to me, reached back and took hold of my cock, eased herself into my lap and lowered her wet pussy onto my stiff cock. "Slow and easy Justin," said Julie as she leant back into the crook of my left arm, "you don't know how much I've wanted, needed, to feel you up my cunt again since you fucked me on that incredible Wednesday night?"

"Oh I think I do," I said smiling.

She started to move ever so slowly on and off my cock. You could hardly call it fucking, she was doing enough to keep me hard. It was more just a sensual joining of the genitals as we talked. And it was conversation she wanted.

"Justin, do you mind if we talk?" she asked unnecessarily.

I could already sense that need in her mood and thought I knew what was on her mind. "Of course not," I answered with a genuine smile. "As long as it's not about the past, that's finished, forgotten." I leant around and kissed her. "You're a changed girl, you've proved that."

A tear came from her eye. "Thank you Justin, you have no idea what that means to me." She gave my cock a little squeeze with the muscles of her vagina while I gently massaged the delightful handful that was her left breast. "But thinking about that, why would you help me out with the donation you offered considering our history. I mean it's one thing to forgive me Justin, but it's another thing entirely to donate $5000 dollars. To put it bluntly Justin, that is a fucking lot of money!"

I smiled as I rested my right arm in her lap and brought its hand up until the fingers could play with her pouting pussy lips and the bud of her clitoris. "You're right Julie, it is a lot of money and if it wasn't for this league and the job at Foxtel I wouldn't be able to afford it. But I expect our team to earn plenty of money in this league, and Foxtel aren't exactly paying me a pittance so don't worry about the five grand. As for the why, there are three reasons." I smiled. "Firstly because of the work they do with sick children. Secondly because apparently I spent two weeks in the 'Children's' seriously ill when I was very young and, according to my parents, the staff there worked wonders to get me well. And thirdly because you're devoting most of the daytime hours of every one of your Saturdays and Sundays to raising money for them." I grinned and pushed up a little so that I forced a little more of my cock into the depths of her pussy. "Now shut up about the past and listen to me. Okay?"

She smiled. "Yes boss."

"That's better." Her smile turned into a beaming grin and she went back to doing enough with her vaginal muscles to keep me hard. "Now, what are you doing on Sunday afternoon?"

She turned her head a little more and I could see the confused expression on her face. "Justin you know what I'm doing. Gerry and I will be at Fountain Gate shopping centre doing some more paintings and drawings." She took my left hand that I'd moved off her breast and put it back as she continued to ever so tenderly squeeze my cock. "And besides we're doing a couple of special paintings for a couple of families who have promised us a thousand dollars apiece. Apparently they both have children who were caught in bad fires and have had skin grafts courtesy of the Children's. Both sets of parents say their children wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for the work of the hospital." She looked at me earnestly. "Justin, Gerry and I can't let them down."

She was right, that was a problem. But then a split-second later I had the solution. "So if I found someone to take your place would you be able to come?"

Confusion spread across the face of Julie Morris for almost five seconds until suddenly her face lit up. It was as if a light bulb had gone off. "Oh Justin do you think she would?" she asked knowing instinctively who I was thinking of.

I smiled. "I won't know officially until tomorrow Julie when my morning run takes me past her place, but I'm willing to bet that once she knows it's for the Royal Children's Hospital Caroline (Herschfeldt) will be only to anxious to help."

She leaned further round and kissed me passionately on the lips. "Oh Justin how can I ever thank you."

I grinned. "Do the best you can Julie with the people you'll be painting, which will be Camilla Trenton firstly and then two male bowlers and, if I have anything to do with it, a pair of gorgeous twin redheads by the name of Paula and Leanne Buckley. Oh and you can also tell me who this singer is and how come someone like Julie Morris whose tastes I suspect are more hip-hop and pop and pop-rock likes something like this. I mean I've never been really taken much of an interest in Australian Country Music but I have to say I really do like this woman."

"Glad you like it," she said smiling. "And you're right it isn't my usual sort of music. After all," she grinned, "I am a big fan of 'Multitude of Sins' and Shakira and Britney and Christina Aguilera and the like. I guess it happened on a visit to Tamworth for the CMAA (Country Music Association of Australia) 'Golden Guitar' awards. You see when I was there and heard this singer, her name is Sara Storer. She won seven 'Golden Guitars' for this album and there was something about her that I couldn't resist." (For the CMAA awards think the CMA awards and you'll know how important they are to the country music industry in Australia).

"And I can understand why." I looked at her. "Now, do you feel like dancing?"

She laughed. "I'd rather fuck if it's all the same to you."

"We could always do both! Now if you'd just hop off a second and climb aboard facing me we'll get down to it." I smiled as she did as I asked and lowered herself onto my cock facing me. "Or should I say up to it?" I eased forward in the chair and began to get up.

"This is a little new to me Justin," grinned Julie as I got to my feet and splayed the fingers of my left hand across both cheeks of her bottom to hold her steady while she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. "But I think I'm gonna like it," she added with a smile as she began to ride my cock while she pressed her tits into my chest. "In fact I know I'm gonna like it," she added as she began to match the fucking of her pussy on and off my cock with the rhythm of the song, which Julie told me was called 'Kurrajong Tree'.

It was a slow song, but that was okay because no song was too slow if we were prepared to fuck to the rhythm, which we were. And pretty soon we found ourselves being joined by Sean Middleton who was giving Debbie a standing fuck and Anton who was doing the same to Sarah as they too matched their dancing and fucking to the outback Australia country rhythms of Sara Storer.

As the album 'Beautiful Circle' continued to play the six of us who were dancing and fucking to her songs and the other nine occupying the various beanbags and chairs in the lounge continued moved in time to the slower rhythms of 'Boss Drover's Pride' and the much faster tempo of 'Kiss A Cowboy'.

All to soon we had no music to dance to as I suddenly realised a TV that I hadn't noticed had been turned on and tuned to the Fox Sports channel. After freshening up and dressing boyfriends and girlfriends paired off while Tara and Teresa joined me on a three-seater couch. Then we turned to the television, principally to see how the 'Mariners', Allan Morris and Anna Wilson's team were doing.

The third game of each of the nights three matches were about to start and the voice of Camilla could be heard going over the current scores and the state of play clothes-wise. Unfortunately the news wasn't good for the 'Mariners'. They were losing 11-3 to Tony Casey and Stephanie King's highly favoured 'Lions' with Anna, Allan and Kim Jones, who all finished the first week naked, once again in that state with Kim and Allan both at a dangerous naked and minus four.

We followed the 'Mariners' and 'Lions' in the hope they could salvage something for the night. There was also the added bonus of watching the naked and sexy 15-year-old ash-blonde Anna Wilson and the equally sexy and equally naked 16-year-old brunette Kim Jones bowl. Sadly the sight of Anna and Kim naked, Debbie Hawkins of the Lions with her breasts bouncing or, if you were the girls, the sight of Tony Casey and Allan Morris bowling naked with their hard dicks waving around was the only bright spot for the game. A 52 point loss with Peter Jones third win in three games over Tony Casey being the only redeeming feature left the 'Mariners' losing to the 'Lions by twenty points to four. The match also left Kim and Allan at naked and minus eight and minus seven respectively and bound to have sex with a member of the audience.

"Hey Sarah!" I yelled out as we watched the interviews with the nights cash winners and the prospective sex partners. "Talking about cash awards, did I tell you that our team was pledging cash and was donating some of my Foxtel money to Julie and Gerry as a donation for the 'Children's Hospital' in payment for a nude painting they're going to do of us?"

"Well you didn't, but I guess you have now," said a grinning Sarah as she enjoyed the close attention Robin was paying her. "I think it's a great idea. Have you told Sandy and William?"

"Not yet, I figured I might do that tomorrow afternoon during our game against the 'Warriors'."

Once the interviews were over it was time for the fun to start and the sex on screen from the bowl was soon matched at the Morris house. For the rest of the evening boyfriend fucked girlfriend while Tara and Teresa coupled up in a sixty-nine that allowed me to take turns fucking them.

After a final trip to the shower with Debbie I was just heading out to the car with Robin and Sarah who had volunteered to give the twins and I a lift home when the voice of Julie Morris rang out from her open front door as she stood there naked to the world. "Don't forget stud, you have to talk to Caroline tomorrow morning if I'm going to be at the bowl on Sunday afternoon."

I turned and smiled as I held a twins hand in each of mine as we neared Robin's car. "As if Julie, as if!"

She laughed in response. "If she needs persuading, just fuck her Justin, that oughta do it."

I laughed as I opened the back door to let Tara in to the car. "And what about her husband?"

She laughed even harder this time. "Just take the twins with you." And she was gone inside.

SATURDAY MARCH-12

I wondered, as I headed for Caroline's Hawke Street address, whether I might actually have to go and knock on the door considering I hadn't seen her in three weeks. All my worries though were for nothing as I saw Caroline standing in the driveway leaning into the driver's side window of her husbands car. She kissed him, pulled her head out of the window and followed her husband's car down the driveway, which was when they both saw me standing next to their driveway entrance.

Well hello stranger," said Caroline. "Long time no see."

Then Bill stepped out of his car and looked at me before he turned to his wife and grinned. "Seems to me young Justin might want a little more than just the pleasure of your company."

Was I that transparent or was Bill reading me entirely wrong. "I'm sorry Bill I wasn't ... I mean it never even..."

"Oh don't give me that Justin, you'd be doing me a favour, my wife gets a little antsy if she doesn't get her itch scratched."

Caroline simply laughed as she looked from me to her husband. "Just you get to the office William Herschfeldt and leave my needs in Justin's talented hands."

"Just his hands?" he asked with a laugh as he stepped into the car and headed off down the road.

"So," said Caroline as she grabbed my left hand and walked me inside, "is this a social call or is Bill right? Do you have an ulterior motive?"

Even after the time I'd had, and was still having, over the last few weeks one of Caroline's direct questions could still embarrass me. "I'm afraid so Caroline, the two of you appear to know me well enough."

She led me into the kitchen, sat me down and produced a glass of orange juice before she said, "I also know you well enough to know that you're not here just for sex, if you're here for sex at all. So Justin, exactly what is it you want of me?"

"Well Caroline," I said as I took a sip of my juice, "you know how our art teacher Alice O'Keefe was going to help Julie Morris and Gerry Connolly and did so by setting them up at Fountain Gate?"

She smiled. "Of course I do they're doing a marvellous job. But I don't understand, how I can do any more than they are already doing?"

"Ordinarily I'd agree with you Caroline but we have a special problem that only you can help with..." And I went on to explain about the two families and their donations and the potential to raise even more money on Sunday afternoon.

She reached across and took my hands just after I finished the last of my orange juice. "Of course I'll help. I was planning to work at 'Pot Black' with Madeleine but I'm sure that I can persuade Bill to work with her." She smiled a little saucily. "Hell I might even talk my horny sister into joining them."

I laughed heartily. "I presume you're talking about Valerie, and if you are, how is anyone going to concentrate with those big breasts of hers on display as they're bound to be."

"Oh if I know Valerie she'll be in the private room with the three tables teaching one or more horny studs how to use their cues!" Caroline stood up, moved around the table and took my hand. "I don't have time for sex Justin, but I do have to have a shower and if you feel like washing my back, well, I won't stop you."


The phone call came on the dot of eleven-thirty, twelve-thirty Saturday Morning GMT. I picked up my extension and pressed speaker-phone.

"Hiya babe, getting any?" Vikki asked, and then before I could answer. "Yeah Brian just there, oh fuck yeah that's the spot."

"Brian?"

"Yes," she said sounding serious, "I'm riding Brian's cock while I'm talking to you. We decided that what we do with the punters, that's what they call the ones that get up on stage over here, ends when we hand over their new gear in the dressing room and when Samantha makes the arrangements for them to get all their goodies. We decided that we'll only fuck each other back here at the hotel. You know, security and all that."

"Makes sense Vikki, especially after what you told me about that guy."

"Oh I don't think he's a problem ... GOD BRIAN IS SO GOOD FUCKING MY CUNT! ... I think he was just one of those toffy-nosed aristocrats who was out slumming it trying to pick up a bit of pop-star pussy." She laughed. "I just think he got his stars a bit mixed up."

"Hardly Vikki, hardly," I said and there was universal agreement from the other six people in the room who had agreed to remain silent until they were announced, "I think our man knows a superstar when he meets one."

"Well maybe. Hey Justin, Carol and I are both on the bed getting just what we needed after a night like tonight. A nice gentle fucking."

"So who's fucking Carol?"

"Ray (Casellas). So how did last night go?"

"Oh I think you already know don't you. I mean you did pre-arrange for the twins to go with me didn't you?" And then I told her about the arrangement for Sunday between Julie Morris and Caroline Herschfeldt.

"So did you fuck Caroline?"

When I told her no she giggled. "Maybe next time huh stud. As for the twins, did they tell you they are your temporary girlfriends for the duration?"

"They might have mentioned it? So who's your boyfriend?"

"Oh I've got four of them Justin, and lots and lots of one night stands if last night's incredible concert was anything to go by."

"So how did it go?"

"Oh no you don't get out of it that easy Justin, you promised that you'd be fucking some lucky girl during this phone-call, now I hope you're not going to let me down."

"I'm afraid I am Vikki," I responded trying to sound serious, "I'm not fucking any girl--"

"Justin you'd better be..."

"--I'm going to be fucking two women."

"And I'm first," said her mother as I climbed aboard and slid every inch of my cock into the velvet tunnel of her sex. "OH GOD YES!" she cried as I began to fuck her with long smooth strokes of my cock. "IT'S LONG, IT'S THICK AND IT IS FUCKING DELICIOUS!"

That sparked a round of hellos as first Vikki's parents, then mine and then Maria and finally Maddy introduced themselves.

Then over the next twenty minutes while sex was happening on both sides of the phone Vikki told her parents, my parents, Maddy, Maria and me all about the exciting events that took place during the concert.

"So are we going to see a DVD of the event?" asked my mother as I fucked her, she having changed positions with Julie.

"You'd better believe it Mary," answered Vikki as the seven of us and the eight members of the band went through the final throes of whatever sexual act they were involved in. "Brian wanted to make sure it was recorded seeing it was my debut."

"Well I shall definitely look forward to seeing it Vikki darling," I said as things finally settled down. "But in the meantime it's time for me to go. I have bowling. That means a shower to freshen up, a light salad for lunch and then to the bowl by about a quarter past one."

Suddenly Vikki yawned. "Sleep for me now, I think that draft of Brian's special sleeping potion did the trick. After the concert and after the fucking Brian just gave me I should sleep like a baby."

We said our and arranged to talk again Monday lunchtime at school.


The conversation with Vikki, the sex, a shower and a light salad had me feeling really good as I headed to the bowl with John and Julie, my parents, Maria and her nominal boyfriend, Terry Morgan.

When we arrived Maria and Terry received a bonus. They were given special tickets to the closed off section where the spectators who would help with the removal of clothing came from and, if needed, sex partners as well. Maria moved off towards her specially ticketed section in front of the stands hand-in-hand with Terry, and I somehow had a feeling that Mayor Morgan, Sandy and Terry's father, might have used some political influence to get them there. Of course it could have been pure coincidence!

Then when mine and Vikki's parents moved off to the stands I joined my team and had just enough time to talk to and get agreement from Sandy and William about my donation proposal before we were joined by a semi-naked instead of naked Camilla Trenton and a fully dressed Robert Miles who was due to bowl the following afternoon.

I looked Camilla up and down and noted the gold band of material with the Fox Sports logo that covered her nipples, her areola and nothing else and a green skirt that clearly showed, if she bent or stretched, the distinct lack of underwear.

"What's this Millie," I asked, "a little coverage is better than none?"

"Your opponents certainly seem to think so Justin," said Robert Miles as Camilla turned and returned the 'Warriors' very enthusiastic greeting.

"Seriously now," said Camilla as she turned to face us, "I need a spokesperson for your team. I've already interviewed Mandy Jones from your opposition," she grinned a little. "And she's hoping for a little more fun than..."

And just then the blonde in question came barrelling up and, stopping just short of running into me, gave me the gentlest of cuddles and a kiss. Then she giggled having obviously overheard Camilla. "And if Sandy here--" she indicated Sandy Morgan "--just happens to take me over that magic number five then I hope our anchor bowler Rafael does the same to you so that you can fuck me again like last week!" She smiled. "Not that I'm wishing you any bad luck this afternoon!

When Mandy retreated back to join her team and Camilla and Robert began talking about a brief interview I realised that Sandy and Sarah and William had beaten a diplomatic retreat leaving the interview to me.

"So skipper," asked Sandy with a grin once the interview had finished, "what's the deal for this afternoon?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.