Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll - Cover

Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll

Copyright© 2006 by Berwick Bob

Week Twenty Four

Erotica Sex Story: Week Twenty Four - This sequel to 'Nine Memorable Days' follows Justin Robertson's exploits in his bowling league and and how he handles seven months without Vikki Thompson. It also follows Vikki's adventures with 'Multitude of sins' across Britain and Europe. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

THE WEEKEND AUGUST-12-13-14 - BOWLING

FRIDAY NIGHT

Robert Miles in action with the 'Eagles' meant commentary duties for me, and with three of the top ten teams in action I was looking forward to it.

A little over three hours later the bowling had been everything I expected and then some with twenty five of the evening's seventy two individual games better than two fifty and thirteen of those twenty five reaching two-seventy.

Match number one involving the 'Eagles' and the 'Hawks' held most the most interest with two such highly placed teams involved. With Suzanne Fletcher losing to Debra Mills and Patrick Kennedy and Robert Miles just holding their own against their A-list opponents David Jefferson and Peter Craven it was left to the 'Eagles' third A-list bowler Allison Deijon to produce the match winning performance against her direct opponent, Millie Swan. Her 198 pin scratch domination against Millie was enough to give the 'Eagles' an 18 to 6 win while sending the fleshy but ultra sexy blonde with the super pair of D-cups to an appointment with a member of the audience.

Match two finished 12 points all in a lacklustre game that sent two bowlers, the 'Devils' Joe Parker, nude and minus seven, and the 'Magpies' Norma Baker, nude and minus five, to the post bowling fuck-fest.

In the third match the 'Eels' lost a close one, and while the result did no damage to their seemingly secure position in the top ten it did send Michael the father in the 'Eels' Fulton family to the fuck-fest at nude and minus seven joining Millie Swan, Joe Parker and Norma Baker.

As far as the fucking was concerned, with Millie Swan, Joe Parker and Michael Fulton all destined to fuck, or in Millie's case be fucked by, members of the audience that just left the slim, dark haired and very sexy 32-year-old Norma Baker. And as a smiling Camilla was quick to point out that meant that duty called; a very pleasant duty I hasten to add.

Norma laughed as she indicated my erection with a nod of her head while she took my hand. "Well I suppose if there is one consolation to losing three games and bowling said three games under average and getting thoroughly thrashed by your opponent it's that," and she reached across with her right hand and grabbed my hard-on while I stopped to grab a couple of condoms.

"Must we?" she asked eyeing off the condoms. "Can't I ride him bareback?"

I smiled. "I'm afraid not. But how about if I pleasured you with my fingers and tongue first, do you think they might be a reasonable substitute for the flesh of a hard cock?"

"Now how can a horny slut refuse an offer like that?"

I pointed to a free mattress. "The answer, of course, is that you can't, now lie down and spread 'em."

SATURDAY AFTERNOON

No commentary duties for me but with an afternoon that featured five of the top ten teams in matches that any bowling enthusiast just couldn't help but look forward to I almost wished I could join them. I didn't of course, instead I took the opportunity to put the finishing touches to an English assignment due on Tuesday and study for what I knew would feature strongly in the VCE's at the beginning of November while my parents and Julie spent the day at the hospital with Maria and John.

All the while I studied and worked on my assignment kept one eye on the bowling. Three of the four matched pitted the 2nd placed 'Lions' against the 16th placed but highly ranked and dangerous 'Panthers' team, the 9th placed 'Bulldogs' against the 3rd placed 'Power' and the 10th placed Mariners against the 5th placed Jaguars. The fourth match would also hold some interest with the 22nd placed 'Bombers' up against the 13th placed 'Ravens' who still had some hope of getting a top ten finish if they could string some wins together. Add to that the small fact that no less than twelve A-list bowlers were on show and you had some idea of the scoring potential.

The four matches had everything the two hundred strong audience and massive numbers of television viewers could have asked for and more. The 'Panthers' proved just how dangerous they were by beating the 'Lions' 15 to 9 in a match decided by Stewart Robson's 3-bagger in the last frame of the last game against Tony Casey's desperately unlucky 7-10 split from pocket a hit that was only slightly 'high' and not deserving of such a result. Joining the sex show from that match was the 300 heroine from last week against us, Brenda Wall.

In the 'Bulldogs-'Power' game the 'Power team produce nine out of twelves games at 250 or better with four of them in the 280's to easily beat a brave Evan Collis led 'Bulldogs' team by 17.5 to 6.5. The Bulldogs Eva Collis and Alice Busby both found themselves destined for the sex show, Eva with a member of the audience.

In the 'Mariners'-'Jaguars' game the 'Jaguars' one hundred and thirty-four pin 20 to 4 demolition of the thoroughly outclassed 'Mariners' gave them breathing space over the 'Hawks' in fifth place while the heavy loss cost the 'Mariners' their tenth spot and sent Kim Jones and Allan Morris to the sex show.

In the fourth game the Ravens managed a close win to maintain their thirteenth position keeping themselves in touch with the top ten. That they turned a ten points to four forty-seven pin deficit after game two into a 13 to 11 win was due entirely to Brian West's third game season best 298 while the 'Bomber's' Paul Pearson became the afternoon's sixth bowler to join the show.

As far as the sex show was concerned one lucky teenage boy joined Eva Collis on the floor leaving the question of which of the three female and two male bowlers would partner each other and who would partner Robert Miles to be decided. It turned out to be not that difficult; with Kim Jones and Allan both from the Mariners seeming to be obvious partners it just left Paul Pearson with a choice between Brenda Wall and Alice Busby. Again it was decided that a toss of a coin would be the only fair way to see who would partner Paul Pearson. Brenda 'won' the toss leaving Alice Busby to partner Robert Miles while a grinning Camilla Trenton looked on.

SATURDAY NIGHT

It was back to the bowl for me for my second round of commentary for the weekend. The fixtures set down for this third session of round twenty three and the way the results had gone this season combined to make it a night when the only team of the six in action to hold any interest as far as bowling was concerned was the 'Queens' team who with a good result could jump into the top ten from their current twelfth position. And with the 'Mariners' having already fallen to the 'Jaguars' and the 'Swans' facing us tomorrow they had a very good chance of doing just that.

And win is exactly what the 'Queens did thanks to their anchor bowler William McGill and a fairly forgettable performance from their opponents, the bottom placed 'Strikers'. Joining the cast for the sex show from that match were the 'Queens' Jason Davidson and the 'Strikers' Derek Monroe, both at minus five.

In the other two games the 'Kings' posted a comfortable win over the 'Crows' while the 'Demons won a close but otherwise very average match over the 'Kookaburras'. Joining 'the show' from both games were the 'Crows' Danita Mueller and Chad Everett from the 'Kings' both at minus seven while Chad Everett's teammate Geoff Baker and the 'Demons' Allan Robbins also made the show at nude and minus five.

With Danita Mueller and Chad Everett both partnering two very excitable members of the audience we were left with the rare occurrence of four male bowlers left at nude and minus five. There was only one thing to do and with Camilla withdrawing herself four female members of the audience suddenly found themselves with winning tickets and the undoubted thrill of fucking in front of some two hundred plus people and a massive television audience.

SUNDAY AFTERNOON

In this afternoon's games we were playing the fifth ranked and 11th placed 'Swans while in the other game playing any significant part in the top ten positions the 27th placed 'Dragons' were playing the 8th placed 'Kangaroos. The other two games were of little interest with the 20th placed 'Indians' playing the 24th placed 'Cats' and the 26th placed 'Warriors' against the 18th placed 'Condors'.

To quote a much overused expression, the 'Swans' threw everything at us bar the kitchen sink. They bowled their best scratch series of the season and were two off their highest handicap series. Their lowest scratch team game was 1028, or 257 per bowler. Andrew Hill bowled his best series of the season, 837, and Sharna Lee's 801 was one pin off her best while Rowena Parkinson went within eleven pins of her season best 789.

That we were able to win the match by 16 to 8 was down to Sarah's season high 829 series and William's 803 series and a small matter of Sarah's father's brilliant coaching, something that Sarah was quick to stress in the post match interviews. What about my bowling? Well I guess it's nice to be able to say that I bowled a 781 series and came third in my team sending my direct opponent Monty Walsh to an appointment with a member of the audience. As for Sandy Morgan, she was very happy to bowl a 754 series and run last.

In the other main game the 'Kangaroos' relied on a brilliant performance from Ellen Waltham on the way to sending her direct opponent, Lois Wilson, to nude and minus seven and Peter Rorke, who needed a 788 series to subdue a much changed, and much improved John Lillee, for a 15.5 to 8.5 win. Joining Lois Wilson in the sex show from that match was her teammate Diana Randall.

In the other two matches the 'Indians' lived up to their superior ladder position with a 17 to 7 as did the 'Condors' in an equally comfortable win over the Warriors. Joining the sex show from those two games were the 'Indians' Kate Wegson at minus seven, Ian Harris at minus five, the 'Cats' Mitzy Prentice (-5) and Kenny Gibbs also at (-5).

As for the top ten it was as you were in regards to the first nine while the Queens did indeed jump from twelfth to tenth.

THE REST OF THE WEEK

SUNDAY AUGUST-14

Sunday was the day of the expected phone call from Vikki, and she didn't disappoint. Naturally as soon as I answered the phone she was very much straight and to the point.

"Hey stud who's the lucky slut on the receiving end of the world's most awesome cock?"

"Yeah babe," added a familiar voice, "we all want to know."

I looked around the rehab room and grinned. Maria and John had just completed an amazing weekend and were now halfway through the return trip and getting ever closer to that first attempt at working with crutches. For the rewards Vikki's father as usual was on his back and in a first was being gently ridden by the sexy black haired school friend of Maria's, Wai Lee Kim.

As for my sister she was trying a first under the close supervision of Charlotte Armitage. Standing between her spread legs on the specially designed table and smoothly and rhythmically sliding his cock in and out of her wet, welcoming pussy was Eric Jackson. The 'first' part of the exercise was Marion completing a family double by sixty-nining with Maria while at the same time tasting her father's cock as he fucked Maria.

It made for quite a scene with Marion carefully straddling Maria's face and her very willing lips and tongue while Charlotte coached her, with a decidedly hands-on approach, in how close she should place her pussy to Maria's mouth. It was then that Charlotte's husband had suggested that maybe they could take the reward one step further. He suggested that if Marion could use her tongue at the junction of joined genitals then why shouldn't they afford Maria the same opportunity, and that was how I came to be fucking Marion while my sister happily licked her cunt and my gently fucking cock. And that is exactly what I told my Vikki and Christina Aguilera the owner of the vice who had seconded the question.

"Fucking awesome ... OH YEAH LUCY LICK MY CUNT ... I guess daddy and Maria are making ... GO BRIAN FUCK THE SLUT ... making great progress then?"

"After easily making the trip up the parallel bars they began the return trip immediately and went from five steps to halfway, sweetheart you should have seen them it was just incredible. We were all so proud of them and you would have been too. Vikki they'll be on crutches before you know it. By the way just in case you were wondering your father is being ridden nice and easily by one of Maria's friends, a very sweet little 13-year-old Asian sexpot by the name of Wai Lee Kim."

"Ooh I know that name. That's that cute little Chinese girl you fucked during the week we were in London recording the album."

"And talking of that album is there any news of its release date?"

"Funny you should ask that we've just been informed that it's scheduled for world-wide release on Friday the fourteenth of October exactly a week after our first United States concert with Lucy. And talking of things happening in the States 'Tina has some news; she'd tell you now but the slut, and believe me she's right in the contest for the world's best and nicest slut, has her mouth full of Ray's cock and her tight little twat full of Eddie's." She giggled. "I will tell you something though; we're all learning just how much Christina Aguilera loves Spanish Dick!"

"SPANISH DICK," I heard Brian shout while, presumably, still fucking Lucy, "CHRISTINA LOVES ANY DICK AS LONG AS IT'S SLIDING IN AND OUT OF HER CUNT!"

And that's pretty much how the conversation and the accompanying fucking went until it was near the time for me to head off to my afternoon of bowling already described above. I have to admit it was quite something to feel my sister's tongue on my cock as I slowly and gently fucked Marion's tight pussy while watching her father make slow gentle love to my sister and Wai Lee Kim enjoy the thrill of finally becoming a part of the reward.

"So Justin," came the familiar voice of Christina Aguilera finally, "now that I've had my favourite brand of vitamin C at both ends would you like some incentive to make sure you win one of those spots on your team to play our guys?"

I thought about it for several seconds as I indicated to Marion and my sister with hand gestures that I was about to unload. Finally I said, "As long as you're not giving away anything I shouldn't know."

"Oh I wouldn't be worrying about that too much Justin; you wouldn't have heard the stir this planned series of games in Vegas is creating. Let me just say that the bowlers might not be the ones stripping when the strikes are bowled and that those appearances on Adam and Eve's show may not be the last time you'll see either me or a couple of your celebrity friends."

"You mean..."

"Oh I think you're smart enough to know what I'm saying. You just didn't hear it from me when the announcement is made at your end, now while the rest of us get some well deserved sleep Vikki and some sexy little slut by the name of Lucy James want some private time with some very special people. So Justin good night, good bowling and I'll ... er ... see you in Vegas!"

Now there was something to think about. See me in Vegas she'd said, and when she spoke about other celebrities did Christina mean the likes of Lindsay Lohan and Drew Barrymore and Paris Hilton and maybe even some I hadn't yet met for the females? And if stars of stage and screen were clamouring to appear in the five match series just who would the male stars be? I decided that wasn't my problem and instead turned my attention to Vikki and Lucy. Of course once we'd said how much we loved and missed each other and once I'd told Lucy how much I missed her too neither of them would go to sleep until they'd done the rounds of the room while I said my final goodbyes to mum and dad and Julie and Maria and John and the rest of the room and headed to the bowl.

MONDAY AUGUST-15

After taking a week off to concentrate on making progress on the parallel bars with the intention of working with crutches sooner than later Maria decided that it was time for her to return to school to the delight of students and teachers alike. The gang met as usual and the weather, it was around 8 degrees Celsius (just over 46 degrees Fahrenheit) and raining, prevented even the bravest of brave souls, Maria especially, from attempting complete or partial nudity. In fact if it wasn't for the fact that it was our week to be naked both Sophia and I had agreed that we would have stayed clothed especially with part of our duties as student members of the program squad had us on playground duty with the two previously assigned teachers.

It was to this end that Sophia and I and Sean and Cindy who were taking their turn with the amber collars and the partial nudity were about to undress in the five minutes we always allowed ourselves before we headed to assembly. It didn't happen, Principal Robinson called the four of us plus Nigel Long and Anne Marshall, whose turn it was to be fully dressed, to his office.

When we arrived his secretary ushered us straight inside where a very relaxed looking principal was sitting behind his desk waiting for us.

"Good," he said immediately as the six of us stood just inside the doorway, "I see that I caught the six of you just in time." He sat forward resting both elbows on his desk, clasped his hands together and propped his chin on the double-fist it made as he looked to each of us in turn. "You won't be required to undress any more if you don't want to. The choice of which collar you wear will be entirely yours."

"Does that mean that the program squad is being disbanded sir?" I asked fairly certain that that was what he was leading up to.

He laughed. "Can't put anything past you can we Justin? But yes that is exactly what I'm saying. The school board, myself and the rest of the staff have all come to the decision that we should be capable of handling any problems a student or students might cause now that things have settled down.

I wasn't quite so sure that disbanding the squad was the good idea they seemed to think it was. It seemed to me that having six students and six teachers on constant patrol and on the lookout for any trouble was the very reason things had settled down and that is exactly what I said to Brian Robinson.

He took my comment and the fact that all of my good friends agreed with me under advisement but told me that the decision had been made and that he didn't expect there to be any problems.

I hoped he was right but I had my doubts. Fortunately my doubts were unfounded and the only dramatic thing that happened was at lunchtime when Maria once again held court in the 'Fuck Hut' under the supervision of Wendy Maguire who sacrificed some of her lunchtime to make sure that the boys, and girls, treated her with care and respect.

TUESDAY AUGUST-16

It was time for the 'Adam and Eve Show' again and week two of the exercise portion of the show. The guests on the show were going to be two of Australia's sporting elite but that was all I knew as their identities wouldn't be revealed until the start of the show.

As usual it wasn't until I walked into the dressing room — commonly called the 'Green Room' for reasons that escaped me considering it's decorated in shades of pastel — and saw the shows two sporting celebrities that I realised that we, meaning myself and the representatives of our studio and television audiences would have our work cut out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.