Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll - Cover

Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll

Copyright© 2006 by Berwick Bob

Week Twenty Three

Erotica Sex Story: Week Twenty Three - This sequel to 'Nine Memorable Days' follows Justin Robertson's exploits in his bowling league and and how he handles seven months without Vikki Thompson. It also follows Vikki's adventures with 'Multitude of sins' across Britain and Europe. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

FRIDAY AUGUST-5

Wednesday, Thursday and the two hospital visits on Friday saw Maria and Vikki's father make enormous strides on the parallel bars in the rehab room. The three steps on the return trip doubled and that meant both Maria and John made good use of the reward system by enjoying sex with six different partners on their six visits to the hospital.

On Wednesday morning Allan Morris managed a visit before starting work at the garage while Simone Keighly took time out from her nursing duties to ride John's cock. In the evening it was the turn of Mark Pullar and Lynn Eldridge while Daphne and I helped Maddy and Naomi out at 'Pot Black' before we headed back to my place for our regular 'sexercise' appointment in the garage.

On Thursday Maria's boyfriend Terry Morgan and his mother Felicity took morning duties while in the evening nurse Martha Patrick took her turn with Dr. Armitage who took doctor patient relationships to a new level while I spent another afternoon after school helping out at the snooker hall, this time without Daphne who was visiting with Roland Williams, his sister Selma and their two friends from that table at 'Pussy Galore'.

On Friday morning dad decided that a later start at the office was in order so he could make tender love to his daughter while Julie performed the wifely duties on her husband with similar loving care. In the evening it was the turn of Marion and I to reward our courageous patients. In the room with us were Daphne, Sean and Cindy none of whom were about to stand around idle, at least not with Maria around. Sean was ordered to position himself so that my sister could give him a blowjob while both Daphne and Cindy stood either side of John, lifted their skirts and pushed their weeping cunts — yes they were living up to the tradition started by my Vikki of no panties — at his exploring hands.

"Thanks bro'," giggled Maria once I pulled out of her pussy, "I needed that."

"You earned it Maria," I said as I watched my naked mother bend forward and clean my just deposited cum from her pussy with a little more than maternal care, "You'll soon be on those crutches the way you're going."

As I was talking to Maria I had my eye on mum's spread legs and the puffy lips of her pussy that were separated as if ready to take a cock. Knowing that mum was always eager for a good fucking and seeing that I was as hard as ever I took the two or three steps required to have me standing directly behind her. Once there I pushed the very tip of my erect penis between her outer lips, placed it at the inner entrance to her cunt and slowly drove forward with one continuous thrust until her cervix and the head of my cock collided.

"Uumm," sighed mum removing her mouth from my sister's cum filled cunt briefly, "thank you son you certainly know what your slutty mum needs don't you," before going back to her clean up operation as she wiggled her bottom against my gently thrusting cock.

I couldn't help but laugh. "And when haven't you ever needed or wanted a good fucking?"

She turned her head and laughed. "I doubt there's ever been such an occasion, now fuck me."

THE WEEKEND AUGUST-5-6-7 - BOWLING

The big match of Friday night's first session of round twenty-two featured the 'Lions' playing the 'Jaguars' on the rebound from their defeat by our team last week.

The other two of the evening's three matches had the Evan Collis led ninth placed 'Bulldogs' looking to cement their position in a should win match against the twenty-seventh placed 'Strikers' while the third match involved a couple of also-rans in the 'Demons' and the 'Magpies'.

The first game of the evening's three matches was a sign of things to come, and it was the A-list bowlers who led the way. For the Lions a pair of two-seventy games from the deadly duo of Stephanie King and Tony Casey was enough for a 24 pin win. For the 'Bulldogs' Alice Busby and Evan Collis — their respective 290 and 287 games were enough to give their opponents Petula Waugh and Chris Parks early tickets to the sex show — led them to a thumping 92 pin win. And in the third match the 'Magpies' took the maximum seven points from a very lacklustre 'Demons' team.

In the second game it was more of the same from the dynamic King-Casey duo. This time they had the assistance of Simon Pritchett as they more than made up for Donna Hawkins second successive thumping loss — losses that were bad enough to have her joining Petula Waugh and Chris Parks in the post bowling sex show — at the hands of Zoe Paul. For the Bulldogs Evan Collis almost single-handedly — a winning 235 from Eamon McMillan was some help — took them to their second successive five point win as he sent Chris Parks from nude and minus five to nude and minus seven. For the 'Magpies'-'Demons' match it was more of the same as the 'Magpies' took another seven from the hapless 'Demons' who also had a bowler — David of the Robbins twins — destined for the sex show.

By the end of the night the 'Jaguars', thanks to Zoe Paul's continued dominance of Donna Hawkins and Harry Peel's win over Simon Pritchett, were able to take the third game from the 'Lions' and bring some credibility to the match, this despite Stephanie King sending her opponent, Gwen Davies from nude and minus three to nude and minus five. In the end though the 16½ to 7½ result was a fair reflection of the 'Lions' superiority on the night. It was also a result that maintained a healthy gap between second and third on the ladder while giving both the 'Eagles' and the 'Power' a chance to leapfrog over the 'Jaguar team.

In the 'Bulldogs'-'Strikers' match individual wins by Eva McAllister — her third — Petula Waugh — her second in a row while bowling nude — and some belated good bowling from Chris Parks was nearly enough to get them a consolation win in the third game. Indeed if it hadn't been for Eamon McMillan's 277 that sent his direct opponent, Derek Monroe, to the sex show alongside his teammates Petula Waugh and Chris Parks they probably would have won it. As it is the 'Bulldogs' won their three games and the overall for a 17 to 7 win that consolidated their position in the top ten.

As for the 'Demons'-'Magpies' match, Leanne Buckley and her boyfriend — David Robbins twin brother Allan — joined David in the sex show after the 'Magpies' Andy Roth had sent David from minus five to minus seven. As far as the result was concerned only a three strike finish from the Demons' Leanne's twin sister Paula prevented the 'Magpies' inflicting the maximum punishment on a very disappointing 'Demons' team.

Camilla and I stripped down as required for the interviews, first with the night's big game bowlers Stephanie King and Tony Casey from the 'Lions' and Alice Busby and Evan Collis from the 'Bulldogs' and then with the eight bowlers, an amazing number from three matches, that were to be involved in the post bowling fuck-fest.

Once the interviews were finished the next task was deciding who would fuck who. Four male and four female would been a good split were it not for that fact that Chris Parks and David Robbins both had appointments with a couple of very enthusiastic schoolgirls from the audience.

With Petula Waugh and Derek Monroe both members of the 'Strikers' team that pairing seemed inevitable, as did the boyfriend girlfriend combination of Leanne Buckley and Allan Robbins from the 'Demons'. That left the 'Lions' Donna Hawkins and the 'Jaguars' Gwen Davies. For the third session in a row I was faced with the prospect of a threesome something which Camilla seemed to find very amusing. Once again I tried to persuade them to toss a coin so that another member of the audience could enjoy the thrill of having sex with one of the league's bowlers and just like Suzanne Fletcher and Megan Ball from last Saturday night both left the decision to me.

With both Donna and Gwen holding one of my hands and with the camera fixed on the three of us Camilla turned to me and laughed. "What do you reckon Justin, do you reckon Donna and Gwen might have been watching television last Saturday night?"

"Well I certainly was," said Donna with a giggle, "I mean after Justin's team had done the job on Gwen here's team last Friday night and with our match not on until Sunday afternoon I was interested in seeing how the 'Eagles' fared."

"Likewise," said Gwen Davies, "I mean after such a close loss our team got together to watch the bowling," she hesitated and then giggled, "and the fucking. And when we saw Suzanne and Megan let Justin choose," she grinned, "and knowing what a gentleman Justin is..."

" ... And knowing how the pairings would likely go we made a similar decision," added Donna finished what Gwen had started to say.

"So what about it Justin" asked Gwen, "are you ready to take on a couple of horny bowlers?"

By this stage all I could do was smile and nod my head.

"Good, because I've been working on a party trick just in case I was lucky enough to get you for a partner, even if I have to share." She took a firmer grip of my cock and began to wank it once Donna Hawkins removed her hand.

I allowed them to lead me to a mattress while I took a quick look around and noted that David Robbins and Chris Parks were side-by-side being enthusiastically ridden by both of their schoolgirl partners. Nearby Petula Waugh was being fucked doggy style by Derek Monroe while the boyfriend-girlfriend combination had settled into the basic missionary position.

It was as I was positioned on my back on the mattress that I happened to notice the condom in Gwen Davies right hand. When she removed it from the wrapper and placed it between her lips I had a fair idea what her party trick was, and I was right.

With Donna Hawkins holding my cock upright Gwen Davies moved her lips and the condom they held between them to the head of my cock. I held my breath as I felt the condom begin its journey over my head and down the shaft of my cock. The feeling was exquisite; I mean blowjobs are wonderful at the best of times, but when those lips that are sliding down the shaft of your cock while tightly gripping a condom that feeling doubles in intensity.

And then suddenly my vision was filled with a pair of perfect buttocks and a set of pussy lips that had blossomed in anticipation of being licked, tongued and then fucked. Reaching up with hands that were free I took hold of Donna's hips and eased her pussy down to my waiting lips and tongue.

With the incredible feeling of Gwen's mouth taking more and more of the shaft of my cock as she rolled the condom onto my cock I had to remember to breathe as I ran my tongue along the length of Donna Hawkins's slit and around her clitoris. Then as I began to slide the tip of my tongue between pussy lips that had opened up in readiness to take a cock I felt my cock penetrate Gwen Davies throat as she took more and more of my shaft. Finally I felt her lips kiss my pubic hair and I heard a gasp from the audience just as the tip of my tongue came into contact with Donna's inner lips, the entrance to her pussy proper. And then she slid her mouth from my cock. For a full five seconds I felt nothing, and then suddenly I felt a pair of thighs at my hips followed a split second later by a hand gripping my cock and a second after that by the warm wonderful feeling of a pussy sliding down my shaft inch by tantalising inch.

As my cock slowly disappeared into the wonderful warmth of the Gwen Davies cunt I felt a pair of hands — they had to be Donna's — take hold of mine and lift them to her breasts as she held her hips at the perfect position for my thrusting tongue.

I smiled to myself as I thrust up into Gwen Davies and licked hungrily at the perfect Donna Hawkins cunt while I gently massaged her breasts. The chances of me making it to the Friday night orgy was slim indeed with two lecherous women and two cock hungry cunts to satisfy.


The most anticipated fixture of Saturday afternoon's four matches was clearly the one between the fourth placed 'Eagles' and the tenth placed 'Swans'. For Robert Miles team it was the chance to move back into third with last night's loss by the 'Jaguars', while the 'Swans' needed to win to hold off the challenge from a couple of teams below them for their spot.

One of those teams, the 'Ravens', were in action against the 'Devils' this afternoon while the second of the teams, the 'Mariners' featuring Julie Morris's brother Allan, were in action tonight.

The first of the other two games involved the 'Indians' and the 'Falcons' whose leader Yuri Zednik still had a good chance of making the top two in the male averages and thus earning himself a trip to Las Vegas, and for that reason alone it was of some interest. The final game of the afternoon though pitted the twenty-fifth placed 'Warriors' against the twenty-sixth placed 'Cats' and was only of interest in seeing which bowlers would find their way into the afternoons post bowling entertainment.

By the end of the afternoon the 'Eagles' had taken their chances with a 17 to 7 win over an indifferent 'Swans' thanks to Patrick Kennedy's 797 series and Allison Deijon's incredible 853 both of which overshadowed a fairly average performance from their nominal leader and my fellow commentator, Robert Miles.

In the second of the four matches the 'Devils' put a big dent in the 'Ravens' chances of making the top ten with an 18 to 6 win while in the fourth game the 'Cats' won a close but very unspectacular match 15 to 9.

That just left the third game between the 'Indians' and the 'Falcons' which somewhat unexpectedly provided the bowling highlight of the afternoon thanks to the brilliant Yuri Zednik. His first game 300 was the eighteenth maximum of the season while his 858 series — he followed up the 300 with a pair of 279's — was the third best series of the season behind the 880 and 868 of the 'Lions' formidable duo of Stephanie King and Tony Casey.

Yuri also had admirable support from his teammates Charlotte Webb, Marina Cartier and Clifford Smith on the way to the 'Falcons' becoming the third team to take the maximum twenty four points.

Interviews with Robert Miles and the rest of the 'Eagles' team and Yuri Zednik preceded the Saturday afternoon sex session, the one that the bowlers looked forward to the least because of the limited time available due to the necessity of readying the lanes for the three match night-time session.

To the delight of the audience after an afternoon of brilliant bowling eleven more bowlers found themselves part of the entertainment and to the delight of the audience seven of them were minus seven or worse, five of them female. That left four bowlers, all male; generously Camilla decided to forgo an opportunity to join in the entertainment so that another four female members of the audience could participate in the post bowling sex giving the audience the unprecedented sight of eleven couples enthusiastically fucking in the brief time available before the lanes had to be readied for the evening session.


The Saturday night session pitted our team against the Stewart Robson led 'Panthers'. The other main game of the night had the overachieving but consistent Fulton family 'Eels' team matched against the 'Kangaroos' in a seventh versus eighth battle while in the third game the aforementioned 'Mariners' team were looking to beat the 'Condors' so they could take advantage of the 'Swans' loss and force their way into the top ten. That was a result that Allan and Anna had openly admitted during one of our Friday night orgies would be beyond their wildest dreams considering that they barely qualified for the competition proper.

The worry was whether we would suffer any kind of a let down after last weeks heroics against the 'Jaguars' and I suppose an overall pinfall of some two hundred and thirty pins less could be considered something just that.

We started off well enough with Sarah, Sandy and William — a 279 against his opponent Ray Matthews 269 — all recording wins while I lost in disappointing fashion to Stewart Robson.

In the second game the 'Panthers' returned the favour giving us an 88 pin thumping. Brenda Wall recorded the nineteenth 300 of the season and needed to if she was going to beat Sandy's 278. William lost a close one while Sarah recorded her second win; however it was my 61 pin loss to Robson's 286 that was responsible for our huge loss. The trouble is that that second game loss wasn't the only thing Robson was responsible for.

For the first time in the twenty-two weeks of this season I was nude and minus five and destined to take part in the post bowling sex show in my capacity as bowler rather than commentator.

As far as the state of the game was concerned we were seven points all at the start of the third game with a total deficit of 71 pins. And considering that the three points for the overall were probably destined for the 'Panthers' we almost certainly needed to win the last game and win it well to regain our number one position.

Fortunately for us and unfortunately for the 'Panthers' they chose that third game to produce the worst of their three games and though we didn't bowl brilliantly we did bowl well enough to take the maximum seven points for a 14 to 10 win that put as back on top of the table by an uncomfortably close point and a half.

The bowling of the night came from the 'Eels'-'Kangaroos' match. A pair of eight-hundred plus series from the 'Eels' mother and son A-list duo of Lynn and Robert Fulton and some quality bowling from the 'Eels" supposed weak link, daughter June, gave them the advantage over the 'Kangaroos' despite a third eight hundred series in the match from Ellen Waltham. Ultimately though it was the 'Kangaroos' captain Peter Rorke who was the difference in the two sides. He went within a pin of matching Yuri Zednik's 858 series this afternoon with a 278, 279 and the session's second, the day's third and the season's twentieth 300 game that led the 'Kangaroos' to a 17½ to 6½ win.

In the third match the 'Mariners' recovered from a first game loss to win the second and third and the overall for a 16 to 8 win that jumped them over the 'Swans' into the top ten.

Interviews with the 300 game heroes Brenda Wall and Peter Rorke and the three eight-hundred series bowlers took around fifteen minutes, and then it was time for Camilla and Robert Miles to undress and interview those of us that were destined to take part in the sex show.

There were three others along with me and two of those had appointments with members of the audience. Both were from the Fulton family, father Michael and the only female bowler destined for the show the Fulton's daughter June. That just left me and the 'Kangaroos' Ashley Gifford.

Once the interviews were over and the partners for Michael and June Fulton had been selected Camilla turned to the audience. "Well," she said with a smile, "we have ourselves a situation here." Reaching to her right where I was standing she took hold of my penis. "I've had the pleasure," she giggled in very Millie-like fashion, "and believe me it was a pleasure, of being fucked by this magnificent cock," she then reached to her left where Ashley was standing and took hold of his penis, "but I haven't had the pleasure of this one. Now who thinks I should give a girl or a lady from our audience the rare opportunity to be fucked this magnificent weapon?"

The reaction was unanimous and I soon found myself preparing to have sex with a very enthusiastic middle-aged woman who was already down to a matching set of lacy bra and panties by the time she reached me.

"Is this my lucky night or what," laughed the woman who had been introduced as Elizabeth Shalbert. "The first time I was able to get tickets to the bowling and I get to have sex with the famous Justin Robertson."

"Believe me ma'am, the pleasure is all mine." And it was.


With Christina Aguilera's flight not due in until around eleven tonight (Sunday) and with no bowling commitments I spent the day with Maria and John hoping that they could improve further on the two extra steps they had made yesterday morning.

They did exactly that, they made an extra step in the morning session that was closer to lunchtime. After exercising in the saltwater pool my father and I massaged the healing oils into Maria while Maddy and Julie did the same for John while a television was being temporarily set up in the repat room.

When we had finished massaging our two weary patients and had given them both a gentle all over wash we began to tuck into a lunch that had been generously supplied by the hospital while we settled down to watch the bowling.

It was hard to expect the afternoon's bowling to match the two extraordinary sessions from yesterday, I mean three eight-fifty plus series, three other series better than eight hundred and three 300 games was going to be hard to top. For the most part I was right, though Christine Graveney with an 831 series in the 'Kookaburras' 21 to 3 demolition of the 'Dragons' certainly did her part.

In the other three matches the 'Hawks' took seventeen points from the 'Crows' to maintain their strong grip on sixth place while the 'Queens' kept alive their hopes of creeping into the stepladder finals with a 19 to 5 thrashing of the 'Kings'. However it was the 'Power' match that held the most interest, any win would see them jumping the 'Jaguars' into fourth spot but twenty-one points would see the move above the 'Eagles' into third.

They went two better taking twenty-three points from a 'Bombers' team that bowled their worst series of the season to go down without a whimper by three-hundred pins.

The end result of the weekends bowling was that the 'Mariners' replaced the 'Swans' in tenth place. Our team was still top but our tenuous grip had been cut from four to a point and a half by the rampaging 'Lions'. Below us the 'Power and 'Jaguar' teams had swapped places while the 'Eagles' remained in fourth and positions sixth to ninth remained the same.

And then came the part that Maria and John, Maria especially, were looking forward to, the sex show. They had decided to take their rewards from the extra step they made on the bars when the fucking was on television, their plan being to use it as inspiration. Not that Maria ever needed much inspiring. This time it was our father's turn while Maddy took a turn at climbing into the John Thompson saddle.

There were ten bowlers involved in the session with four of them destined to partner members of the audience. The four were sex show regulars Danita Mueller and Lois Wilson and the second of the 'Bombers' two husband and wife teams Robert and Nicole Prosser.

Of the other six Millie Swan of the 'Hawks' and Francis Warren from their opposition the 'Crows' were a natural pairing as was Cheryl Pearson, the third 'Bombers' bowler in the sex show, and Peter Wakeley from their opposition, the 'Power'.

That left two minus five bowlers, John Lillee of the 'Dragons' and the fourth of the four 'Bombers' bowlers, another rare occurrence during the season, Cheryl Pearson's husband Paul. This time not wanting to offend with his embarrassing behaviour from that ill-fated Saturday night of the season's first round still fresh in some people's minds Lillee agreed to go along with any decision. Thus it was that the win of the toss had him partnering a member of the audience, a chubby and homely looking young lady in her mid-twenties who made up for her appearance with an exuberance and very adventurous sexuality.

For around thirty seconds I held my breath as I switched my gaze from Maria and dad and John and Maddy to the action of the eight couples on the television. It turned out that any worry I had concerning a reaction from Lillee to his partner was unfounded. His behaviour as the camera gave him more than his share of attention was exemplary and it could be clearly seen that the young lady was thoroughly enjoying the vigorous fucking he was giving her.

After the day they'd had it was generally agreed, after an initial suggestion from Charlotte Armitage, that Maria and John call it a day, go home and enjoy dinner and a well earned rest.

As for me, I had an appointment to be at the airport.

SUNDAY AUGUST-7

Adam and Eve and I had been dropped at Tullamarine by Brenda Cropp who was waiting right outside with the limousine and a number of security guards courtesy of channel ten. We were in the V.I.P lounge with some twenty reporters or representatives from various radio and television stations plus photographers and cameramen.

Amongst the media representatives were regulars Gerald Latham, a music reporter for channel ten's music show 'playtime', Josh Webber music reporter for Foxtel's 'music news and views', Maurice Bryant for the Australian newspaper, Susan Murphy for triple-M radio station and Robert McCraig a reporter for the Age, one of two Melbourne daily newspapers.

While we waited the reporters had a bunch of the usual questions for Adam and Eve. Indeed they even had their fair share of questions for me. I guess considering the metamorphosis my life had gone through since that fateful Saturday morning Vikki had engineered our meeting I shouldn't have been surprised but I still found it hard to reconcile my newfound celebrity status. That was probably why the first question they asked me came as no surprise.

"So," asked Susan Murphy with just the hint of a salacious smile, "are you looking forward to Tuesday night?"

I smiled in return, cocked my eyebrow and replied, "I hope that's a rhetorical question, but just in case it isn't I'll give you and the rest of the media gathered here an answer.

"Christina Aguilera is a four time Grammy award winner, three of them solo and once with Lil' Kim, Mýa and Pink, and she has been nominated nine other times if you include the Latin Grammy. She has a stage presence second to none, her performances are electrifying. According to revues I've read no audience ever leaves one of her concerts feeling like they haven't received value for money. In those incredible concerts she is one of the most sensual, sexual women on the planet and I have absolutely no doubt that she is just as sensual and sexual in real life. What's not to look forward to?"

She began to respond but I stopped her. "But it's more than that Susan, if I've discovered one thing after meeting with Lindsay Lohan and company it's that if you take them out of the Hell that is the Hollywood lifestyle and away from the suffocating life they are forced to lead they become just plain folk, our easy-going Australian way of life tends to have that effect.

"Now don't get me wrong the sex on Tuesday will be mind-blowing..."

"Yes just picture it," put in Eve interrupting, "the sensual, sexual X-Tina express on a collision course with the man who tamed Paris. I don't think that mind-blowing adequately describes it."

"As I said," I continued deliberately ignoring the picture Eve was trying to paint, "it isn't just the sex. It's the chance to meet the real Christina Aguilera, the chance to get to know the woman behind the public face of X-Tina and..."

I didn't get the chance to finish because the commotion in the room told me that the woman herself had arrived. And what an arrival; she was nothing short of stunning, blonde curly hair and glossy red pouting lips. The top she was wearing exposed a vast amount of her splendid breasts stopping just short of exposing her nipples and finishing just below the bottom curve of those two delicious mounds. From there her stomach was exposed and stayed that way all the way down to her hips where the shortest of short skirts began. No wider than the widest scarf the black skirt finished dangerously close to where her vagina had to be. This brought to mind the obvious question, was she wearing underwear?

I had expected her to go to the table that had been set up for her but she surprised me and the rest of the room by walking toward me once the airport's security staff had cleared a path Standing in front of me she first checked to see that the cameramen and photographers all had their equipment focused on her, on us. Then satisfied that they were she looked up into my eyes, smiled lovingly and in a sensual voice loud enough to be heard around the room said, "This is from Vikki," and she kissed me breaking off just long enough to add, "and she told me to tell you to grab a handful of my ass, under my skirt. She said you would appreciate it."

Now I knew the answer to that question, and while Christina went back to kissing me and invading my mouth with her tongue I moved my hands onto the skirt that clung tightly to her bottom. Once there I slid them down until they reached its hem and pushed them up underneath raising the material as I did so until I felt bare flesh and until that same bare flesh was revealed to the Australian public for the first time.

While squeezing the flesh of one of the world's sexiest arses and while running an index finger along the crack between each delectable cheek I broke the kiss briefly to look over her shoulder and saw that the photographers were still merrily clicking away for a front page photo while the cameramen were filming everything for the various morning news shows.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.