Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll - Cover

Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll

Copyright© 2006 by Berwick Bob

Week Twenty two

Erotica Sex Story: Week Twenty two - This sequel to 'Nine Memorable Days' follows Justin Robertson's exploits in his bowling league and and how he handles seven months without Vikki Thompson. It also follows Vikki's adventures with 'Multitude of sins' across Britain and Europe. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

FRIDAY JULY-29

Two sweat soaked bodies lay on the table in the rehab room. They both had grins on their faces a mile wide, one of them accompanied by a girlish giggle, and for a very good reason. My sister and Vikki's father had made it to the end of the parallel bars and after a ten minute break to sit in their chairs — a grudging concession from Charlotte — they had both made three steps back. It was a record in the number of steps and discounting their ten minute break they had knocked a good eight minutes off the time it had taken to do three steps fewer.

There was another reason for Maria's giggle. The table they were laying on was a new one that was divided into two halves. Special hydraulic fittings allowed either side to be raised or lowered to a suitable height for fucking or being fucked. The engineer responsible, Chris Fox from the head of the hospital's engineering department, also created special stirrups similar to those used for gynaecological examinations. As Maria had so bluntly put it the first time she laid eyes on it. 'Now there aint no reason for my cunt not to get the fucking it deserves and I need'.

Now she was looking up into the eyes of one Chris Fox. Her legs were already in the stirrups and her side of the table had been raised around six to nine inches higher than 'Daddy Johns', not because it needed to be or because Fox was six foot two but more to allow her to look down and watch as her mother rode Vikki's father's cock with an easy rhythm. "So come on Chris," giggled Maria, "your Junior Slut waits." She giggled again. "Your genius created it," she carefully reached between her legs with her right hand, "stands to reason--" she began to stroke between her pussy lips with her index finger "--you should be the first to take it for a test drive."

He turned to my father and then to me before his gaze settled back on dad. "Is there any point in arguing with her?"

Dad laughed heartily. "You heard my daughter, she's a self-confessed slut," he indicated my mother who was fucking John with an easy rhythm, "takes after her mother. You don't ever argue with 'em, you fuck 'em." He moved alongside her and stroked her long, shiny brown hair with one hand while tenderly massaging her little breasts. "Just be gentle with her okay."

This time it was Chris's turn to laugh. "Are you kidding? If I did anything to hurt this girl my fiancée would disown me. She adores this little one, just loves looking after her."

My parents and I and Vikki's mother along with John Walsh, Wai Lee Kim and Angela Willis from Maria's table at school — they had walked home with Daphne and me so that they could accompany us to the hospital — all turned straight Chris Fox. We all had just one question we wanted the answer to. It was left to me to ask it. "Fiancée," I queried, "Just who is your fiancée?"

He smiled, and I could see by that smile just how much in love he was. "Her name is Harmony Westonbrook; we're due to be married on Saturday November the twentieth."

I thought for a minute. "And will Harmony be okay with you and Maria enjoying this hospitals specialized version of therapy?"

"She most certainly will," came a voice from the doorway and we all looked across in time to watch the lady herself walk into the room and walk over to where her fiancé was about to make love to Maria. Standing next to where my sister was laying while Chris ever so gently slid the head of his erect penis into my sister Harmony leant over and kissed her on the cheek. "This wonderful young lady's amazing spirit and willpower embodies everything that makes me proud to be Australian." And then she looked Maria in the eye as her fiancé eased an inch of his shaft into my sister's vagina and completely floored us all with what she said next. "Maria, Charlotte Armitage issued you a challenge to complete the walk back down the walking frame so that she could start you using crutches. Now I," she looked at Chris who now had half of his shaft buried in Maria's pussy, "that is we, know that you don't need a reason to rise to any challenge. Lord knows that's why everybody loves you so much and why your vagina is the only one this man," and she indicated Chris, "is going to stick his penis into apart from mine." She grinned. "But we're going to issue you with one anyway." She stopped for an agonizing five seconds before she asked, "How would you like to be a flower girl at our wedding?"

"What ... You mean..." And Harmony had to move quickly to keep an excitable Maria still.

"Yes little one, Junior Slut, Maria Anne Robertson, I mean exactly that. I've already discussed this with Charlotte here--" unseen by any of us Charlotte had moved to the other side of the table "--and she thinks there is no reason in the world for you not to be moving around on crutches by then."

Maria turned her head carefully so that she was looking at Charlotte. "You knew about this?"

She laughed in response. "Of course I did, but it wasn't my place to say."

Turning back to Harmony Maria said, "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you. I'd love to." She glanced briefly at Chris before she turned back to Harmony. "And I'm gonna try really hard so that I can do it without crutches at all. And does that also mean that if I try really, really hard and make lots and lots of progress I can keep using your fiancé for my reward fucks?"

"How could I refuse?"

"Oh cool." Maria turned and looked at Chris who could hardly keep the smile off his face. "Go Chris, fuck your flower girl."

It was about time for me to go so I thought I had better say my goodbyes seeing as we were bowling tonight in what was very much the match of the round. "Bye sis," I said as I walked up, leant over and took a small but perfectly formed breast in each hand and kissed her before quietly whispering something in her ear, "bowling calls."

"Oh yeah," sorry big brother, "what with being asked to be a flower girl and getting my reward I clean forgot about your big game tonight. You go Jus', go kick some 'Jaguar' arse."

"I'll try baby sister. But I plan on enjoying what should be a great nights bowling with a group of wonderful bowlers, on both sides. As for the end result that'll pretty much take care of itself," I smiled, "especially if they repeat last week's performance. If they do that we'll have to produce a series more than sixty pins better than we've managed all season."

My father walked up then and patted me on the back. "And if I know you son, a challenge like this is likely to bring out the best in you." He looked down to where I was still gently managing Maria's breasts. "Now take your hands off your sister's tits and go and prove me right."


After the pre-match interviews, Camilla and Robert had unashamedly concentrated on us and the Jaguars, we settled on lane nineteen and the 'Jaguars' on twenty in readiness for match.

I turned to Saul Davies my direct opponent. Like me he was the nominal captain of his team. Indicating the audience who were abuzz with anticipation I said, "I think they might be expecting a good game." I held out my hand which he took. We shook as I added, "Win lose or draw lets hope we give them one."

"I couldn't agree more" Saul responded and he gave me a warm hug before all four members of each team embraced each other just as the two warm up balls on each lane were announced.

It wasn't long before the first of the three games got under way. Our thousand and seventeen scratch was good enough to earn us $1100 thanks to William's 268, Sandy and my pair of 256's and our scratch team game but it wasn't good enough to win the game. Zoe Paul with a 279 that had Sarah and her 233 precariously placed at naked and minus four and Saul Davies 283 that had me nude but not minus anything were largely responsible for our first game deficit of thirty-five pins. Despite winning their games Sandy and William simply couldn't make up Sarah and my combined 74 pin loss.

Clearly something needed to be done and I steeled myself for a major effort. William apparently must have seen the determined expression on my face because he came up to me and said, "I'm right with you Justin."

And stay right with me he did. He went strike for strike with me through the first seven frames, bowled an eight spare against my nine spare in the eighth and then struck out like me. In the end our winning 278 and 279 games along with Sandy's second win was enough to give us a thumping forty-nine win and an overall lead of fourteen pins. It was even enough to make a disconsolate Sarah, Zoe Paul's second two-seventy plus game was enough to send her to minus five, smile.

"Well," she said to Zoe Paul with a girlish giggle that sent her generous breasts shaking, "win. Lose or draw at least I'm gonna get a fuck out of tonight." And then in all seriousness she added. "But don't think you've seen the last of me. I can bowl just as good naked as I can when I'm dressed."

Zoe laughed. "I'll consider myself warned," and she held her open arms outstretched. And to the roars of the audience Sarah walked between them and they hugged for a good two minutes with Zoe's hands all over Sarah's deliciously fleshy arse before it was time to start the third and final game.

And what a third game it was. We split it two wins apiece. A good second game was the end of my night. Though I bowled my average for the third time in three games I went down to Saul Davies, his 278 game was the eighth two-seventy plus game of the night, to the tune of thirty-one pins over the three games.

A 277 game from William, his second successive two-seventy plus game could have been enough on most nights for a healthy win. However even though it gave him his third win of the night it was only by nine pins leaving us with a deficit of twenty-two. And then when Sandy lost her third game to Gwen Davies to the tune of twelve pins we had a deficit of thirty-four pins.

Thank goodness then that Sarah was true to her word and saved her absolute best to last. Her eleven strike 278 game was sufficient to give us the last game and the overall. And it turned out that after an eight spare in the ninth frame it was her three strikes against Zoe Paul's strike spare finish that gave us the game and was ultimately responsible for our win in the overall and our eventual triumph by sixteen points to eight.

At the end of the night something was giving me food for thought and as we exchanged congratulations on a great match to the raucous cheers of the audience I said to Saul. "You know in some ways I wish this could have been a scratch game. I think..."

He held up his hand and stopped me. "I know what your saying Justin. Don't! Last week we were receiving a four pin start from the 'Eagles', now don't think for a moment that if we won three close games and the handicap proved decisive we wouldn't have been glad of the win, because we would have. The rules of this league were laid out at the start of the season and there are fifty thousand reasons why you should accept every advantage you get." He smiled as he added; "Now I want this to be the last I hear of rubbish like that. You were the best team on the night and saying anything less is taking the gloss of a fantastic night of bowling."

All I could do was smile. "Point taken Saul."

And then we were called over for interviews that lasted something like fifteen minutes. This was followed by a five minute group interview with the six stars of the fuck show. Three, Patsy Davidson from the 'Queens' team and Petula Waugh and Derek Monroe of the 'Strikers' were destined to have members of the audience for company while our own Sarah had the choice between Patsy's husband Jason and the 'Bombers' Paul Pearson. Not wanting to offend Sarah asked Robert Miles to toss a coin. Her call of heads meant she had Jason Davidson for a partner while a grinning Camilla was more than happy to take on Paul Pearson.

It had been a great night indeed for the audience. They had witnessed in Camilla's own word 'one of the great matches of the season' and had seen the 'Crows' and the 'Bombers dish out thrashings to their respective opponents. Now, after many of them had helped the bowlers remove and sometimes put back on their 'bowler's uniform' three of them were to be involved in a six couple sex show.


At around the same time that six cocks were sliding into six silken pussies a five foot two inch power packed blonde known in some quarters as the 'pocket rocket' and to her family and friends as X-tina was taking a lift to the top floor of the luxury Silken Puerta America Hotel. Accompanying her were her ever present minders.

Was she stupid, was she crazy for wanting to join this group on stage were the thoughts that kept going through her mind. Robbie Williams had performed naked and had fucked the girls of the band on stage and Shania had performed naked. And it had been a real boost to their careers. Shania's fans especially had loved her for it and more than that they had loved the fact that she flew to Australia to visit that girl in hospital. What was her name? Maria-something-or-other, it would come to her. And then there were all those reports about that boyfriend of one of the girls in the band, a young 17-year-old by the name of Justin Robertson. Lindsay Lohan, Drew Barrymore and Paris Hilton had all fucked him live on stage and in front millions on Australian TV. And if reports were true Britney was next in line to sample that colossus of a cock. And really if Britney was to head down under to get fucked by this Justin Robertson when she was heavily pregnant then why shouldn't she. After all she had kissed Madonna just like Britney had, though considering the changes that the 'Sexual Freedom Charter' had made to lifestyles around the world those kisses seemed almost prudish in comparison to the changes this band were forcing on the music scene.

Even that French singer that appeared with them was setting Canada alight. She had heard reports about guest stars cueing up to appear on her shows, especially as Canada's laws regarding sex in public were more liberal than the United States which seemed to be lagging behind the rest of the western world. Every show was selling out and extra concerts were being planned at every venue.

She planned to act as if she would be doing the group a favour by appearing with them, but if the truth be known they would be doing her a favour. With almost three years having gone by since the release of 'Stripped' and with her new album still more than twelve months away she needed the exposure. And when you think about it just who was better placed to take advantage of this new sexual wave sweeping the world than the X-tina herself, one Christina Maria Aguilera.

After stepping out on the twelfth floor Christina walked down to one of the four suites the group had reserved. She knew the group would be there because her agent had already made the arrangements with their agent, a Samantha Carson. She was about to announce herself when the door opened and she found herself face to face with Brian Hacker and Carol Baker. The sight of them standing in the doorway made Christina forget about any plans she had to put on an act, the fact that they were both naked and Brian was sporting a very healthy erection might just have had something to do with it.

Turning to her minders she said, "I don't think I'm gonna have any need of you for a while." Then indicating Brian's erection she added with a grin, "I think I might be here for a while."


It was the end of the night and I was lying in bed with Marion snuggled up to my left side. My arm was tucked underneath her with her head resting in the crook of its elbow. I looked her and smiled as I gently stroked her left breast with the tips of my fingers. A good nights bowling, a session with Cindy Morrison during the regular Friday night get-together and now here I was lying in bed with Marion having spent around an hour enjoying a leisurely fuck. Life couldn't get much better.

Turning on her right side Marion pressed her breasts into my chest and kissed me on the lips. "Penny for your thoughts."

"Oh I was just thinking how being here with you is the perfect end to a perfect evening." I turned on my left side to face her, tucked my newly erect cock between her thighs and reached around with my right hand to gently massage the cheeks of her delicious bubble-butt. "So," I said with a grin, "just how sleepy are you," and I began a slow back and forth movement between her thighs as my cock began to separate the outer lips of her pussy.

She reached between us with her right hand, gripped my erection and changing position slightly pointed its head between her outer labia. A single short sharp push later she had forced my cock past her inner cunt lips. Tilting her head forward she kissed me passionately on the lips. "Does that answer your question?" I nodded with a grin just before she slapped me on the arse with her left hand. "The rest though, is up to you."

Knowing there was nothing more to be said I gripped Marion's left leg in my right hand and wrapped it around my before moving my hand back to her bottom. Holding her steady I began to slowly ease the shaft of my cock home as I enjoyed the feel of her C-cup breasts. Once she had as much as she could take in this position I began to slowly and easily fuck her while we chatted about music and films and pretty all of the normal things that a 17-year-old boy and 15-year-old girl could find to talk about. The fact that we were fucking as we talked seemed perfectly normal, and I suppose in this day and age it was.


Christina laughed as slipped her top off revealing perfect breasts thanks to a lack of a bra. Then she began to remove her designer jeans. "Thanks for not expecting me to fuck straight away."

Brian looked at her as she struggled to slide the tight jeans over her hips. "Why would we. Lara Fabian only decided to have sex on stage during the Belgium concerts after simply being naked for the Paris shows and Shania Twain didn't fuck at all she just undressed. We simply want you to be comfortable." He couldn't help smiling as the jeans finally slid over her hips. "Though from the looks of that," and he indicated her lack of panties, "you'll fit right in. None of the girls ever wear them."

She laughed a typically dirty, outrageous Christina Aguilera laugh. "Oh I'll fit in all right. You see I always get horny at the end of concerts. Now are we off going to the venue early for some last minute rehearsals or what. I mean surely you guys would like a chance to familiarize yourself with my material."

"Of course," said Samantha on behalf of the group. "But there are a couple of things we'd like to discuss with you."

"Okay," responded Christina, "ask away."

"Well the first thing is kind of like a personal favour and the second thing is very financial and time dependent..."

SATURDAY JULY-30

The morning passed normally, in other words exercise with Daphne and Marion who both accompanied me for several laps around the park before a threesome in the shower. That left me with just enough time for a quick trip to the shops to organize a special present before a double commentary stint at the bowl.


Walking into the OB van I spotted Camilla in her usual spot, naked in a chair being made up in front of a mirror. I took the chair next to her, stripped off and had just sat down when Eric Renshaw walked up to where we were seated. "Hey Eric," I said with a smile, "We don't usually see you in here."

"And I wouldn't be in here this afternoon except that we received a phone call from Spain back in the Foxtel studios earlier this morning. What I need to find out is can you get your sister and Vikki's father to the Foxtel studios tomorrow morning before their trip to the hospital?"

"We can probably manage that. Why?"

He smiled. "I'm sorry Justin I've been sworn to secrecy. Now can you get them to our studio or not?"

"Of course I can." I turned to Camilla. "I suppose you know about this."

She grinned as she spread her legs so that Jenny Porter could make sure her pussy lips were clear of hair and her landing strip was tidy. "Are you kidding, they think that in a moment of passion I might reveal it to you so they didn't tell me."


A little over ten hours later I was enjoying Camilla's close company and her slim perfect body as we freshened up after bowling in the tight confines of the shower at the back of the specially fitted out OB van.

The two sessions of bowling had produced generally expected results with some spectacular individual and team performances. In the afternoon the sixth placed 'Hawks' cemented their position with a strong win over the tenth placed 'Swans' on the back of a brilliant 830 series and three two-seventy plus games from Debra Mills. Also in action in the afternoon were the 'Eels' who began the afternoon in seventh spot a point and a half behind the 'Hawks' and lost no friends in a comfortable win over the 'Kookaburras' thanks to a stunning 834 series from the Fulton family's 16-year-old son Robert.

As for the other two matches the 'Magpies' became the second team to score the maximum twenty-four points while Allan Morris and Anna Wilson's team the 'Mariners' kept their top ten hopes alive with a solid win over the 'Cats'.

In the evening session all three matches involved teams in the top ten, the fourth placed 'Eagles', fifth placed 'Power' and the ninth placed 'Bulldogs'.

The 'Eagles' won their match thanks to their three A-list bowlers. Alison Déijon with a 799 series and Patrick Kennedy with a 791 comfortably disposed of their 'Panthers' opponents while Robert Miles had to produce some of his best bowling to defeat his opponent, the classy A-lister Stewart Robson. After the pair bowled below average scratch 232's giving Robson the first game win Robert opened the second game with ten strikes before an eight spare-strike finish gave him a 288 and a five pin win over Robson's 274. Robert went eleven pins better in the third game and needed to. His 299 in the third game — for the second time he fell one agonizing pin short of the perfect game — gave him a slightly more comfortable seven pin win over Robson's 283.

In the evenings second match the 'Bulldogs' went down fourteen to ten to the thirteenth placed Kings in disappointing fashion. It was a loss that could be attributed to one game by one bowler, the 'Kings' Wilma Patterson. In the first game she became the fifth female to bowl the perfect game. Her 300 was sixty-three pins over her 237 average and with opponent Alice Busby rolling a game eighteen pins below hers the resulting eighty-two pin loss when compared to the Bulldogs first game eight pin loss and overall thirty-one pin loss could be seen to be the difference between the aforementioned loss and a potential sixteen to eight win.

In the third of the evenings three matches the 'Devils' belied their twenty fourth position on the ladder by winning a tight first game and then going down in the second and third games in equally closes before losing the overall by a small matter of twenty pins.

That meant that with only the 'Lions' and the 'Kangaroos' of the top ten in action the makeup of the ten wouldn't change. The Kangaroos position couldn't change, their eighth position was secure, but the 'Lions' could. A poor loss could leave them below the 'Jaguars' while anything better than four would take them back to second. However if they could manage to become the third team to achieve the maximum they could jump above us into first spot. I had to admit that even if it had the effect of dropping us down a spot it would be worth watching.

Camilla didn't seem to be in any sort of a hurry despite the fact that Robert was waiting, though that probably had to do with Jenny Porter keeping his mind and a certain portion of his anatomy occupied. Using what little room there was Camilla leant forward, pressed her hands again the side of the shower enclosure that represented the side of the van and wiggled her bottom at me. "Come on," she grinned as she turned her head to look at me, "I know that twice in around six hours doesn't put much of a strain on your sexual stamina. So do it Justin, slam that big cock up me, fuck me hard, fuck my cunt like I know Robert is doing to Jenny while they wait for us."

Yes it was true. My services had been required at the end of both the afternoon and evening sessions.

In the afternoon five bowlers had been destined for the sex show. Three of them, Rowena Parkinson of the 'Swans', Glen Hawke of the 'Dragons' and John Compton of the 'Kookaburras' were destined for audience participation which left two, both female. Not wanting to deprive the public of every chance of participating in the action I asked the two bowlers, Millie Swan' the tall plump, gorgeous and sexually insatiable 'Hawks' bowler and Lois Wilson the tall slim ash blonde from the 'Dragons' team if one of them would mind partnering someone from the audience. They didn't. A quick toss of the coin later and Millie Swan was soon partnering a distinguished and very happy looking middle-aged man while Lois Wilson couldn't wipe the smile off her face. Some twenty five minutes later that smile was fixed to her face and she had all but passed out thanks to multiple orgasms before my single climax into the end of my condom.

In the evening it was almost a repetition of the afternoon with the exception that there were four bowlers. They were the 'Panther' Candy Perkins my incredible fuck buddy from not so many weeks ago, the 'Bulldogs' Alice Busby tall brown haired and imminently fuckable, Candy's teammate Ray Matthews and the 'Kings' Geoff Baker.

Like this afternoon two females bowlers finished at minus five or six, the 'Eagles' short but stacked Suzanne Fletcher and the 'Devils voluptuous brown haired 19-year-old, Megan Ball. Like this afternoon my intention had been to have a member of the public reap the benefit, however it wasn't to be. Both girls insisted I choose my partner and of course it was the one thing I wouldn't do and so I found myself involved in a glorious threesome as I shared my attentions between two perfect pussies and four incredible breasts, Megan's 38DD's and Suzanne's no less spectacular 37D's. All in all it had been a great finish to a good day, or at least that's what I thought. As good as the day had been it had just become even more perfect with the feel of my cock sliding deep into the heart of the Camilla Trenton cunt.

I had my hands on Camilla's hips as I fucked her. Sometimes I would bend at the knees so that I could push up into her pussy brushing her G-spot on every single smooth rhythmical stroke in and out until I suddenly I decided hands free fucking was needed. The reason, I had other plans for my hands. While I fucked her with an easy fuck stroke and the occasional subtle change of position that allowed me to touch every inch of the velvet warmth of her vagina's interior I reached for the shampoo, opened the flip top and squeezed some onto her wet hair. Putting the plastic bottle back I began to match the easy rhythm of my fuck with the massage of the shampoo into her luxuriant read hair. It was intensely sensual. I felt her pussy muscles clench around the hard shaft of my cock as I fucked her. Her sighs became louder and her thrusts back against my thrusting cock more pronounced on every climax until I finished washing her hair just as I pumped her pussy full of semen.

"Thank you Justin, thank you," cried Millie as she pulled the shower head from it's holder, placed it between her legs, set it to needle spray and began to wash the cum from her pussy.

"Hey Millie, you know I would have cleaned you up and we could have both had fun!"

"Oh don't worry Jenny," laughed Camilla as she finished flushing her pussy before handing me the soap, "I'm sure Robert won't mind watching you clean out any cum he puts back there."

Robert Miles laughed heartily. "Hardly."

"Of course Jenny, you might want to get it straight from the source."

She giggled. "Don't think it'll matter. It'll be fun either way."

"Okay you lot," I said with a smile, "if you don't mind I'd like to finish off here so I can get home. I'm pretty sure there may be a pussy or two waiting to receive some creamy filling."

"Typical, Robertson," said Camilla trying and failing to sound serious. "You fuck Lois Wilson this afternoon, share a threesome with Suzanne Fletcher and Megan Ball and their four spectacular tits in the evening, then you fuck me under the shower and you still can't get enough."

There was simply no answer to that so I simply changed the subject. "Will I see you tomorrow at the Fox studios?" I asked as I began to wash her breasts.

She turned to Jenny and then to Robert who were patiently waiting for their turn under the shower. "Oh I think so, if we don't sleep in."

SUNDAY JULY-31

It was around twelve thirty in the afternoon and the family and friends of John Thompson and my sister were ready to fuck each other's brains out after watching a specially arranged viewing of the Friday night Madrid concert — the wonders of modern technology had allowed for its quite arrival in the Foxtel studios. The appearance of Christina Aguilera had been a special, and very welcome, surprise. The sight of the spectacular Aguilera tits, arse and pussy shaking beneath the mid-thigh length open white man's shirt she wore as she cavorted around the stage and down the special runway while sharing her charms with the 'Sin Pit' ticket holders and the lucky gold ticket holders on stage had been highly erotic and incredibly sensual. Heaven knows what would happen if Christina Aguilera did more than just 'shake her booty', her awesomely spectacular booty, in their future concerts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.