Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll - Cover

Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll

Copyright© 2006 by Berwick Bob

Week Twenty One

Erotica Sex Story: Week Twenty One - This sequel to 'Nine Memorable Days' follows Justin Robertson's exploits in his bowling league and and how he handles seven months without Vikki Thompson. It also follows Vikki's adventures with 'Multitude of sins' across Britain and Europe. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

THE WEEKEND JULY-22-23-24

If last weekend was routine as far as bowling was concerned then this was even more so with one single exception, but more about that later. Friday night started it off with wins to the 'Panthers' over the sixth placed 'Hawks', the 'Kookaburras' and, in a major surprise, the twenty fifth placed 'Warriors' over the seventh placed 'Kangaroos'. This was also a night I was free from any sort of bowling commitments for the first time in five weeks and so I had the opportunity to be at a Friday night orgy from start to finish.

The party was being held in Cindy Morrison's house for the first time. This at her parents insistence while they spent a 'dirty weekend' at the Crown casino celebrating the wedding anniversary of another couple.

Everyone watched the bowling with the sound turned down so that we could listen to Sarah's music' — the host/hostess always chose. Pink's 'M!ssundaztood' and 'Try This' featured strongly as did a couple of Britney Spears albums 'Oops! ... I Did It Again' and 'Baby One More Time'. And they sure made for an interesting selection when mixed with Eminem's 'Encore' and 50 Cent's 'Get Rich Or Die Tryin'', especially when later in the night 'The Boss' — Bruce Springsteen as if you didn't know! — and Brian Adams also joined the mix. Indeed it was turning out that Cindy's taste in music were pretty diverse. Apparently she even had some good Australian country music she wasn't including. It seemed her tastes were almost as eclectic as mine.

It was late in the evening and a song from the 50 Cent's album. 'In da Club' was currently playing while Sarah gently fucked herself on my cock as she sat on my lap and watched three couples supply the post bowling entertainment which was proving to be infinitely more entertaining than the lacklustre session of bowling.

"You know," said Sarah turning her head as she slowly and sensually used up and down and forwards and backwards movements on my cock get herself off for what would be probably the sixth or seventh time tonight, "it's been a while since I've--" and she looked down to where she was carefully fucking herself on around 8½ to 9-inches of my cock "--had the pleasure."

I smiled. "And a pleasure it's been."

She laughed. "I'm just glad that us ordinary girls can match it with the likes of Lindsay Lohan and Drew Barrymore."

"Oh please," I said as I gently eased her back into my chest and wrapped my arms around her so that I could play with her substantial breasts with one hand and her pleasantly plump tummy with other. "They come from a different world entirely, one that I have no wish to be a part of," and I told her of the not so veiled offers from both Lindsay Lohan and Drew Barrymore to try my luck in Hollywood. "And besides I have a girlfriend who I love more than anything in the world, a fantastic family and friends who mean everything to me. What more could I want?"

Sarah smiled. "I could kiss you," she said. So she did just that before she began to fuck my cock with a little more vigour.


With a Friday night clear of bowling commitments pretty much most of the rest of my weekend was taken up. Saturday afternoon had our team bowling against the Sixteenth placed 'Condors'.

Aside from us the other three Saturday afternoon games featured the fifth placed 'Power', ninth placed 'Bulldogs' and the tenth placed 'Swans'.

For the second time in four weeks and the third time this season we lost. This time the Condors beat us to the tune of fifteen points to nine. The 'Swans' went down to the 'Crows' and the 'Bulldogs' suffered a disappointing loss at the hands of a 'Queens' team who still held out some hopes of making it into the top ten while in the last game of the afternoon the 'Power' savaged the 'Demons'.

In the post session sex show it was a night for the audience with regulars Danita Mueller, Eva Collis, Paula Buckley and her teammate and boyfriend David Robbins all partnered by enthusiastic members of the audience.

There was one more bowler taking part. David Robbin's brother Allan was taken to minus five by the 'Powers' Adam Hunt and a grinning Camilla Trenton was more than happy to put his 8-inches to good use.


On Saturday night The 'Lions' were in action during the first of my commentary stints and added to what had so far been a weekend of shock results by going down to the lowly 'Cats' while in the two other games that weren't of any consequence the 'Bombers' defeated the 'Kings' and the 'Ravens' defeated the 'Dragons'.

As far as the sex stakes were concerned Mitzy Prentice of the 'Cats' became the latest victim of Stephanie King and found her petite five foot frame being ravaged, in the most pleasurable manner possible, by a chubby teenaged boy who certainly knew how to put his hard 6-inches to the best possible use. Also partnering a male member of the audience, a tall handsome thirty something man, was the 'Dragons' tall, slim, blonde and extremely lecherous Lois Wilson, a recent partner of mine in the sex show, whose 672 series was a 175 pins short of the 'Ravens' Angela Charlton's personal best and season second best 847 series.

And that just left the minus five bowlers Alex Printz of the 'Cats' and Paul Pearson of the 'Bombers'. That Camilla was going to take them both on was a given. And of course the rest of us, and the audience all thought that she would give one a blowjob while the other fucked her. WRONG! She had Alex lay on his back before she lowered her pussy onto his very thick 7-inch cock. Then once settled she invited Paul to slide his thin 7-inches into her arse.

The two of them had just begun to work into some sort of a rhythm when Robert Miles turned to me. "You know Justin, as soon as I saw Paul Pearson's cock I just knew that she would want it in her bottom." He smiled. "And she's even manage to take mine back there." He looked down at my cock which was beginning to show an interest in proceedings. "Sorry buddy, but she says she is drawing the line at taking something like yours back there."

I grinned as we watched Alex and Paul double fuck Camilla who simply couldn't contain the pleasure she was getting from the threesome. "Oh I don't think I'm missing out very much. Do you?"

All he did was laugh.


Sunday afternoon's match between the third placed 'Eagles' and the fourth placed 'Jaguars' was expected to be the latest in a series of 'big games', and with no less than six A-list bowlers on show much was expected. And boy did it ever deliver.

Twenty one of the twenty four games were better than 250 and of those twenty one eight bettered 275.

The 'Eagles' bowled a season high scratch game of 1101 and a season high scratch series of 3096. Robert Miles bowled an 808 series, Allison Déijon 794, Patrick Kennedy 766 with Suzanne Fletcher bringing in a respectable 728 and yet they still found themselves on the end of a 17 to 7 beating.

The reason for the loss was the simple fact that Zoe Paul's 785 series was the low one for the 'Jaguars'. The husband and wife combination of Gwen and Saul Davies bowled 801 and 816 respectively while the only non A-list bowler on their team, Harry Peel, went one better than Saul with 817.

As for records 'Jaguars' 3219 series scratch was a season high as was their scratch game of 1113 which all added up to a single afternoon earnings of $16100. And when you added that to the 'Eagles' earnings of $13800 it meant a record payout for a single match of $29900.

In the other match of any consequence the 'Eels' Fulton family team continued their amazing form with another emphatic win, this time at the expense of the 'Magpies' while the 'Strikers' and the 'Mariners' both had fairly comfortable wins.

The end result of the weekend's bowling was that for the first time this season the top three teams all lost, the 'Jaguars' and the 'Eagles' swapped placed on the ladder. Oh, and there was no sex either. While a high number of bowlers finished nude no bowler was taken past minus four.

TUESDAY JULY-26

After spending Sunday night with mum and Monday night with Marion Jackson and after a fairly quiet Monday and Tuesday at school and at the hospital where Maria and John reaffirmed the progress they had made it was time for me to head to Channel Ten. This time everyone knew my partner and quite a few, mine and Vikki's family especially as well as the gang at school expressed their doubts as to just how well behaved Paris Hilton would be. Now how was I to know that their forecasts would be so accurate.

When I arrived at the studio and Christina Morley showed me into the usual makeup room Paris Hilton was conspicuous by her absence. I was just about to ask when Christina explained. "She's in her own private room with her own staff that travelled over with her on her own private jet. The best I can say is that you're better off not being in the same room with her." She took the hand of the makeup girl who had been assigned to her. "I just hope that she is more professional in her interview than she was in her dealing with poor Julia here."

It was then that I took a closer look and saw that she had been crying. "What ... what happened?" I asked.

"Well apart from abusing the poor girl about her ability to do a good job with her makeup she abused Julia about her physical appearance."

It should be noted at this time that Julia was what I liked to call pleasantly plump. With big, perfect tits, a wonderfully chubby stomach and broad fuck-me-hips she was the sort of girl whose sexy, sensual figure I could get happily lost in while spending all afternoon fucking her. I walked up to the girl, took her in my arms and tilted her head up until I was looking into her eyes. "Do you remember a certain girl by the name of Barbara Walker and the first Saturday night of our bowling league?"

She thought for several seconds before the penny dropped. "Oh my God, that was the night when that man was so rude to that poor girl with a figure like mine. You were so marvellous and made her feel so special."

I let her go as I began to undress. "That is because she was, and so are you." I finished undressing before I asked. "Do you have somewhere urgent to be tonight?"

"No I don't really. I live with my parents and I don't have a boyfriend. Why?"

"Well it was just a thought, but if you didn't have anywhere special I thought that maybe you could ride home with me."

"Oh of course I will Justin, and thank you. Now if you would sit in the chair I have work to do," and she smiled for the first time since I had walked into the room.

Once Julia finished with me we sat back and watched as Adam and Eve began the interview with Paris Hilton. It was hard to reconcile the Paris Hilton in the interview with the one who had apparently been so abusive to Julia. She was responsive, polite and quick to engage in some witty repartee with both Adam and Eve.

A different Paris Hilton soon surfaced after a second commercial break when it was time for Adam to issue the dare. The request was supposed to be routine, the mere fact that Paris Hilton agreed to appear on the show should have been the guarantee that she would agree to have sex with me, especially after Lindsay Lohan and Drew Barrymore had supposedly praised me up. So it came as a major shock when she point blank refused to have sex with a nobody like me. It was at that point that Adam took the bit between his teeth and asked her why she had agreed to appear on the show knowing as she did what would be requested of her. When she said that she had simply changed her mind and that she didn't have to justify herself to a couple of full of themselves nobody TV personalities Eve suggested that she should at least do something for the millions of viewers who were tuned in. She even tongue-in-cheek suggested that if it was good enough for superstars like Lindsay Lohan and Drew Barrymore then it should definitely be good enough for Paris Hilton, and it was that argument that won the day. Though it would be on her terms.

And so it was that I was on a mattress with a nearly fully dressed Paris Hilton, the only garment she allowed me to remove was her thong. The camera was positioned so that it could be seen that I was performing cunnilingus on her, the only sexual act she would allow, without anything intimate being revealed to the camera or the audience. Of course I was expected to be nude but without receiving any kind of sexual gratification. Apparently touching any part of my sexual equipment just wasn't part of it. The dare finished up being if I could make her orgasm more than two times before the end of the show.

My first thought was that how could she make such incredible demands, especially when pictures and film of that famous — or is it infamous? — sex tape from 2003 were so freely available. At least she would have control of how she was filmed and of just how far things could be taken. My second thought was that it wouldn't do any harm to remind her of said tape, and that is exactly what I did!

As I lay down ready to perform a grudging cunnilingual act on somebody I was already prepared to dub a royal pain in the arse I moved slowly so that as my mouth passed her ear I was able to stop for long enough to pass comment. "It seems to me Miss Hilton..." I began.

"You can call me Nicole," she interrupted without the hint of a smile, "after all you are going to become intimately acquainted with my vagina."

"As I said, MISS Hilton, it seems to me that with a slightly less than three minute tape out on the internet showing you in a not so good light that you might have welcomed this opportunity to show the world a different side of the sexy Paris Hilton. Instead you're going to come out of this in a very poor light..." I smiled as I began my journey down towards her vagina. "I just wonder what Lindsay (Lohan) will say when she finds out you couldn't even honour the promise you made to the shows producers."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.