Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll - Cover

Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll

Copyright© 2006 by Berwick Bob

Week Twenty

Erotica Sex Story: Week Twenty - This sequel to 'Nine Memorable Days' follows Justin Robertson's exploits in his bowling league and and how he handles seven months without Vikki Thompson. It also follows Vikki's adventures with 'Multitude of sins' across Britain and Europe. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

FRIDAY JULY-15

Thursday was quiet with school presenting some kind of a challenge as the VCE exams got closer and closer. However it was nothing I would have any problem handling. In fact I was more than a little grateful when quite a few of the teachers asked me and several of the other more advanced students to assist some that were struggling with either assignments, homework or just plain schoolwork in general. At least it managed to take my mind off the phone call from London that we were expecting, or hoping, that Geoffrey or one of the other members of Caroline and Bill's family might make.

The phone call finally came just before I was due to leave for my Friday night commentary stint. The news about Caroline was good, she was already out of hospital and sharing the two large suites at the Strand with her extended family. Unfortunately the news wasn't so good about Bill and put Maria and John's situation and circumstances in a new light. Both of them were now realising they had got off comparatively light with the news that though Bill was out of danger his spine was so badly damaged that was no chance he would ever walk again.

Caroline told us all in no uncertain terms that she didn't want this to be the beginning of a pity party. She told us all that if she had learned one thing from my sister and from Vikki's father, Maria especially, it was that feeling sorry for yourself or having others feeling sorry for you never solved anything. She was alive, she said, and so was Bill and better than that everything was still in good working order. In fact she even had us laughing when she said they were already talking about taking lessons on wheelchair sex in preparation for the family they intended to start just as soon Bill was fit and ready to return to Australia.

Not wanting to let her down we all promised to be totally positive in our dealings with the two of them. And I for one planned to honour that promise to the best of my ability as, I knew, would everyone else.


There were no real heroics during Friday nights first session of round nineteen, just workmanlike wins to the 'Eagles', the 'Power' and the 'Kangaroos'. Individually Christine Smith with the best series of the night, 797, and Adam Hunt of the 'Power' were mainly responsible for their teams win over the 'Dragons'. Peter Rorke of the 'Kangaroos' had the second best series of the night with a 786 series and yet still lost two games to his direct opponent, 39-year-old Peter Jones of the 'Mariners'.

Providing the post bowling entertainment were Russell Johns of the 'Condors', Lois Wilson of the 'Dragons' and Kim Jones of the 'Mariners'. All were at minus five or six meaning that a decision had to be made. Though as far as Russell was concerned the choice was obvious, a threesome was the order of the night. Unfortunately for him Lois and Kim didn't see it that way, they saw it as a fifty-fifty opportunity to have me fuck them, and in the end the girls won out. A toss of the coin soon had Kim Jones partnering Russell leaving the slim blonde Lois Wilson for me.

Grabbing me by the hand she pulled me towards one of the bean bags after grabbing a couple of condoms. When I looked at the condoms and then into her eyes she shrugged her shoulders and smiled. "You needed two for Candy (Perkins of the 'Panthers'), I guess I'm kind of hoping you'll need two for me too."

"Only one way to find out, Lois. But first--" I said as she went to lay down "--maybe you should slide one of them onto my cock," and I pointed in its direction.

She grinned and licked her lips. "Oh yeah." And to a roar from the crowd she took my in hand and deftly slid it down the shaft. "Now can we fuck?"

Picking her up bodily I lay her on the bean bag, knelt beside her and began a slow and tender exploration of her slim, naked body. "I only want you to do one thing, Lois." When she raised her eyebrows in curiosity I added, "Enjoy."

Leaning over I kissed her briefly before I used the tip of my tongue to make a trail down to her breasts. With my hands gently massaging them I tongued around nipples that were as erect as any I had ever seen.

"Oh," she cried as she reached out and took my gloved erection in her hand, "OH, OOHH! FUCK ME JUSTIN, FUUCCCKKKK MEE! DO IT NOW!"

"As milady wishes." Retaining a light grip of her breasts in my hands I moved into position and allowed her to point me at the entrance to her pussy. Leaning forward so that I could rest on my forearms and still tenderly massage her handful sized breasts that were a perfect match for her slim figure I allowed the very tip of my cock to penetrate her pussy. First the plump outer lips and then her inner labia minora as I touched her lips with mine. "Now be my guide Lois, tell me how to fuck you."

"Ooh," she smiled. "It feels good now, but I need more. Give me as much as I can take, Justin. Start fucking that incredible cock into me, I'll tell you if my poor little cunt is having trouble taking it."

I had the head of my cock inside and I began to ease its shaft into the silky depths of her cunt. When I had six inches in Lois slapped me on the bottom and told me to stop for a second. "Fuck," she giggled, "you sure know how to fill a girl up. God my tiny cunt has never been so full of cock." Taking a deep breath she looked into my eyes and thrust her hips up off the bean bag. "Okay big boy, fuck the rest up me. And when I've got it all, FUCK ME! GOT IT!!"

"Yes ma'am," I laughed. And I smoothly slid the rest home until our pubes were touching and my cock was lightly pushing against her cervical wall almost as if it was trying to penetrate into her womb.

At first I fucked her easily as I gently used my hands to toy with her breasts while I kissed her on the lips as I probed her slightly open mouth with my tongue. Soon though I was fucking her smoothly and rhythmically as our hips bounced fleshily together, my hands continued to gently massage her breasts and her bullet-like nipples and our tongues fenced happily as we kissed.

That first fuck lasted twenty minutes before I pumped a healthy load into the condom, a condom that found its way into the hands of Camilla who was on her knees ready to slide the second condom down the length of my slick cock. I couldn't help but grin as I watched Milly tip it up and swallow its contents while sliding my cock back into the Lois Wilson for our second fuck.

Thirty five minutes later I was on my back and Lois was riding me with as much energy as she had at the very start of the evening while I filled the second condom with cum to the cheers of much of the audience. And those that weren't cheering were very much engaged in their own fun and games in the stand.

If I though the evening was finished when my fucking of Lois Wilson was done I reckoned without the two of them. When Lois pulled off me she told Camilla in no uncertain terms that the condom was hers. Not one to be phased Millie simply shrugged her shoulders, waited for Lois to slide the rubber carefully off and proceeded to clean the whole length of my cock with her tongue before she took as much of the shaft as she could manage in her mouth.

"Uuhhmm!" said Camilla with a radiant smile. "That was nice."

She wasn't wrong


With a decision having been made for the Friday night orgy to be held at my home for the foreseeable future in deference to Maria's difficulty in moving from point-A to point-B I drove home to the sight of the usual suspects performing the usual ritual. Not that it ever got boring. How could it. There was a smorgasboard of food and drink and willing partners. There was sex if that was your desire, dancing if your more prurient needs were recently satisfied and just plain conversation if both of those activities had sapped of you of energy.

Usually my arrival at the party was the signal for one of the girls to greet me, tonight though was one of those occasions when every single body, either dressed, partly dressed or nude was either fucking or dancing or sometimes both at the same time. Even Maria and Vikki's father weren't lacking for company. Maria was on the receiving end of Terry Morgans talented tongue. And being on his hands and knees he was also on the receiving end of a talented mouth, Vikki's mother's. Completing a very unusual quintet was Ross McLelland. As for John he was on the receiving end of a blowjob from one of the best in the business, my mother. On his back and performing cunnilingus on her was Mark Pullar who himself was being blown by Teresa Bingham. Completing that second quintet was Sean Middleton who was slowly and easily fucking her to the sounds of Savage Garden.

Around an hour later with conversation my only contribution the party began to wind down and people began leaving after a tired Maria and John had been settled into bed. Not long after that I headed up to bed not sure if I would be sleeping alone. I hadn't seen the twins leave and as soon as I walked into my room I saw why. They were both laying on my bed naked looking up expectantly.

I looked down and grinned as I reached for the buttons on my shirt. "I'm guessing you're need ready to go to sleep yet."

Tara spread her legs, reached between them with her right hand and fingered her slit. "Now what would give you that idea."

SATURDAY JULY-16

After an hour and a half session before we went to sleep the twins begged off accompanying me for a run with Daphne claiming that they felt, 'fucked'. When Daphne and I returned their mother had already picked them up and Daphne stayed for the two trips to the hospital for Maria and John that sandwiched the afternoon session of bowling.

After the morning session when Maria and John confirmed their efforts on the parrallel bars we all headed back home after dropping Daphne off. Once there I caught up on some homework while watching the 'Lions' comfortably defeat the 'Falcons' on the back of Stephanie King and Simon Pritchett who each won their three games. Tony Casey also bowled well but still lost two of his three games to a brilliant performance by Yuri Zednik.

In the other three games the 'Devils' defeated the 'Kings', the 'Eels' cemented their position in the top ten with a comfortable win over the 'Ravens' while the 'Kookaburras' completed a previously unheard of twenty four points to nil annihilation of the 'Warriors'.

In the post bowling show, the one the bowlers and the public liked the least because of time constraints courtesy of the evening session, Marina Cartier of the 'Falcons' and 'Mandy Jones' of the 'Warriors' both had appointments with members of the audience. Mandy you might remember was part of that unfortunate incident involving John Lillee on that first Saturday night.

That left four bowlers all at minus five or minus six. Unfortunately the breakdown was three male and one female. Fortunately that single female was Mandy's 'Warriors' teammate, the latin sexpot Veronique Ramirez. She had no problems taking on two of the guys and chose Geoff Baker of the 'Kings' and Joseph Parker of the 'Devils' to be her partners which left a smiling Derek Charlton of the 'Ravens' to partner Camilla. Not that I had much chance to watch the sex or go to the hospital because an early dinner left me with barely enough time to get to bowl for my evening commentary stint.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.