Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll - Cover

Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll

Copyright© 2006 by Berwick Bob

Week Eighteen

Erotica Sex Story: Week Eighteen - This sequel to 'Nine Memorable Days' follows Justin Robertson's exploits in his bowling league and and how he handles seven months without Vikki Thompson. It also follows Vikki's adventures with 'Multitude of sins' across Britain and Europe. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

THE WEEKEND JULY-1-2-3

All the clichés were being rolled out one after the other. It was the loss we had to have, people were saying. They were also saying it had to happen sooner or later, and it was apparently better to get it out of the way now. However I didn't see it that way. As far as I was concerned if we could lose to the seventh placed 'Kangaroos' 16 to 8 in round seventeen then we could lose a stepladder final we were involved in, and that's what I told Robert Miles after he had congratulated me on my second 300 for the season. However it was only one loss and I did remind my team of that as we discussed our loss over a coffee in the bowls restaurant at the end of the Friday night session.

Sarah was inconsolable having lost her three games by a total of seventy one pins and in her opinion cost us the two losing games and the overall.

"Now come on Sarah," I said to her as I put my arm around her, "what will your father have to say about tonight?"

"He'd say to forget about it, that one week doesn't make a season. He'd also tell me the same thing you told Sandy all those weeks ago, that it is a team game."

"And he'd be right just like Justin was," said Sandy reaching across with her hand and taking hold of Sarah's. "After all if Justin has taught me one thing this season it's that feeling sorry for yourself doesn't do you any good." She looked around the table. "Now we do have an orgy to go to don't we?"

Sarah finally smiled. "Of course. And with Maria and Vikki's father being at Justin's place the party is going to be held there."

Five minutes later we were off in two cars. Sarah was travelling with me in mum's Toyota while Sandy drove William there in her Honda.

The results of the other games? The 'Swans' confirmed their place in the top ten with a convincing win over the 'Condors' while the 'Crows' accounted for the 'Bombers' in a match involving teams both in the bottom ten. Sex wise there were only three bowlers who were going to be involved in the show and all were at minus five meaning no involvement for any members of the audience. Two of the three bowlers were the 'Condors' husband and wife couple Erica and Russell Johns who was participating in his second show in as many weeks. Once it was decided that they should partner each other that left one bowler from the 'Bombers' team, Paul Pearson who was partnered by the ever enthusiastic Camilla.


With Maria still up and determinately refusing any suggestions that she should be in bed, Vikki's father had already retired after the bowling, the Friday night orgy moved along in similar fashion to every other Friday night. The difference was that Maria couldn't be kept out of the action and being naked in her wheelchair she gleefully accepted the carefully probing fingers of any hand, male or female, that happened to stray close to her youthful and weeping pussy.

At the end of the evening I retired with Marion for company and Saturday dawned after a restful night with the prospect of Marion joining me on my morning run. By the time we were through the park Marion still hadn't decided whether or not she wanted to join the 'Musical Cocks' game at the fire station, however the decision quickly became unnecessary when we arrived at the station and saw that both engines were gone to fight a fire at a local plastics factory.

After completing our run we returned home and exercised a little on the treadmill and with the weights before we showered and dressed and headed for the kitchen. By the time we took our places at the table mum and Julie had breakfast well underway. Maria and Vikki's father were sitting at the table in their wheelchairs having already been fed and Maddy had already left with Ross driving her for a Saturday morning working at 'Pot Black'. That just left my father and he was sitting there finishing a cup of coffee. Beside him sat his bag of golf clubs indicating what his plans were for the morning.

I had a double stint with Camilla in the Foxtel commentary box so with the need to get to the bowl fairly early the rest of my Saturday was pretty much taken care of. And that's when mum spoke and pretty much took care of what was left of my Saturday night. But in a GOOD way.

"You haven't made any plans for tonight after your commentary stints have you Justin?"

"No. Why?"

"Because we've got some special company at our orgy tonight."

"Oh! And who might that be?"

"Caroline and Bill and the rest of their family are coming round."

I thought for a second. "You mean Geoffrey and his wife, Paul and his wife, Tara, Michael and Valerie?"

"Hmm! Yes that sounds about right."

I laughed. "As long as they are prepared to wait for me to get home try and keep me away. If Tara is anything like her two sisters it should be quite a night. But there must be another reason why they are keen to see us. Is there?"

"Of course there is but Caroline won't say until all of us are here and her family as well. Though you can draw your own conclusions from the fact that they have asked for Maddy and Naomi to be in attendance as well."

That gave me something to look forward to and with Julie Morris and Gerry Connolly due over to assist mum and Julie with Maria and John during their trip to the hospital and with the session in the rehab room I took a slow and frequently interrupted walk to the bowl. Now it wasn't unusual for a crowd of people to be following me but there weren't usually this many, and they all had questions. Questions like what it was like get it on with people like Lindsay Lohan and Drew Barrymore and Jodie Henry. The question about what it was like to fuck Lindsay Lohan was usually accompanied by the follow up question of whether she was as bad as the magazines and the poison pen gossip columnists painted her.

Naturally I refrained from commenting on any question. I figured that human nature being what it was, especially if they were the sort of person who believed every single thing written by the monthly women's journals and gossip mags then nothing I said would sway their opinions one way or the other. I did however offer one shrewd observation to the group in general, they were mostly teenagers, just as I, we, arrived at the bowl. "Just remember one thing," I said, "when people are taken away from an environment that is frequently the cause of a troubled life and placed in a less hostile situation with people whose natural instinct isn't to take advantage of them at every opportunity they can change for the better. Just remember, the next time you read about someone like Lindsay Lohan behaving, shall we say, inappropriately try reading between the lines." And leaving them with those thoughts I walked into the car park and stepped into the OB van.

After a half hour that included twenty minutes of questions about Tuesday nights show Millie and I were ready for the afternoon session. Now I'd like to say that the session was memorable for its bowling but it was more memorable for the sex afterwards, even though they had to perform within a time frame so that the lanes and the stand could be readied for the evening.

Seven bowlers were involved in the 'show'. Three, Millie Swan of the 'Hawks', Alex Printz of the 'Cats' and May Priestley the 22-year-old insatiable blonde of the 'Magpies, were usual suspects who were joined by four occasional performers. They were the many times nude but first time performer Kenny Gibbs of the poorly performed 'Magpies' team, Occasional performers Lois Wilson and Glen Hawke of the 'Dragons' and Derek Charlton of the 'Ravens'.

With the vivacious blonde and stacked 35-year-old Millie Swan, Alex Printz and the tall willowy blonde Lois Wilson all destined for appointments with members of the audience that left three male and a single female bowler. Ordinarily that may have presented a problem but with the insatiable May Priestley being more than happy to take on two of the guys that just left the question of who would partner who.

A toss of the coin soon decided that, and with Glen Hawke and Derek Charlton winning the right to fill either end of May Priestley Kenny Gibbs was delighted that his first time would be with Camilla Trenton who found herself involved in the 'show' for the second successive session.

As for the bowling the 'Hawks' confirmed their spot in the top six with an unconvincing win over the third from bottom 'Cats'. The other three games resulted in easy wins to the 'Kings' over the 'Dragons', Julie Morris's brother Allan and his girlfriend Anna Wilson's team the 'Mariners' over the 'Magpies' and the 'Ravens' over the 'Warriors'.

After a quick phone call to mum to find out how Maria and John had performed in rehab, they repeated their nine steps, it was time for some dinner and a drink before the evening session during which the third placed 'Eagles', the fourth placed 'Jaguars' and the eighth placed 'Bulldogs' all had matches against supposedly much weaker opposition. It promised to be an interesting night if only to see which of the eight or nine class bowlers on parade would bring their A-game and we planned on discussing it over a quiet meal at the pub around the corner. And that's precisely what we did coming to only one conclusion and that was that the favourites would win easily. As to which bowlers of the vast array of talent on show would bowl better we decided we would have to wait and see.


Our expectation that the 'Eagles', the 'Jaguars' and the 'Bulldogs' who all had Saturday night matches would win easily were right on the money.

As far as Robert Miles 'Eagles' were concerned it wasn't his incredible 825 series that won it for them because the 'Falcons' Yuri Zednik went within four pins of matching his scratch series and won all three of their head to head games thanks to his lower average and higher handicap. No, what won the match for the 'Eagles' was the quality of the rest of their team. While the 'Eagles' Suzanne Fletcher and the Falcons' Marina Cartier pretty much cancelled each other out Heather Webb and Clifford Smith of the 'Falcons' found it impossible to match Allison Déijon and Patrick Kennedy. So with Robert losing his three games it was actually Allison and Patrick that were chiefly responsible for the 19 to 5 score line.

For the 'Jaguars' it was a much more even performance as the whole team played their part in their 20.5 to 3.5 thumping of the 'Panthers' who had been sitting just outside the top ten and quietly fancying their chances.

As for the third game involving the ninth placed 'Bulldogs' and the twenty fourth placed 'Devils' the comparatively easy 'Bulldogs' win was thanks entirely to the bowling of Evan Collis whose series was seven less than Robert Miles and three less than Yuri Zednik. His three wins and two hundred and twenty five pin demolition of Joseph Parker, including a first game 299 that could have and probably should have been his third 300 of the season, was wholly responsible for the 16 to 8 score line seeing as only Alice Busby of his three teammates managed a single win out of their combined nine games.

As for who was in the end of session 'sex show' you would have been forgiven for thinking that with such high quality bowling plenty of bowlers would have been appearing in the show but that wasn't the case. While their was plenty of nudity and near nudity only three bowlers were forced to appear in the 'show and two of those, the 'Devils' Joseph Parker courtesy of one Evan Collis and the 'Falcons' Heather Webb courtesy of Allison Déijon both had appointments with members of the audience...

That left just one bowler and this time Camilla wasn't required for a third successive session. With the chubby and ever cheerful Candy Perkins of the 'Panthers' making a rare but welcome appearance during the end of session fuck-fest it was my turn.

"Oooh," Candy said as I grabbed a couple of condoms, I had this feeling that I might just need more than one, and guided her to a mattress with a hand on her fleshy and very, very sexy bottom, "Brenda (Brenda Walls her teammate) is so jealous that I'm getting a shot at this," she said as she gripped me in her right hand and began to slowly masturbate me. "Come to think of it," she grinned, "mum'll be jealous too. She's always wondered what it'd be like to be fucked by a dick this big. Least now I'll be able to tell her."

She indicated the mattress, "Do ya mind laying down so I can climb in the saddle." She suddenly lost the smile that had been a permanent fixture on her face. "That is if you don't mind someone heavy like..."

"STOP!" I held my hand up. "If I hear any more rubbish like that I'm going to have to put you over my knee and spank that delicious naked arse of yours."

She giggled like the Candy Perkins we all knew and loved. "Ooh promises, promises." She looked at me and then at the mattress. "Okay, I'm waiting."

I lay down, gripped my cock which was as hard as it had ever been, slid the condom down its length and waggled it at her. "Okay Candy, climb aboard."

And she did. Placing her legs either side of me she squatted over my cock, allowed me to point the head between the puffy flesh of her labia majora and when she was satisfied that it was in the correct position dropped down in one sudden movement not stopping until she could take no more.

I discovered one thing as she began a slow rhythmic fucking movement and used her well trained pussy muscles to squeeze me, she was really tight. I had thought that Maria had been tight on that memorable Friday night when I took her virginity. I had also though the same about Marion on the night we had sex for the first time just like I had about several other young girls and women I had had the real pleasure of being intimate with but Candy was as tight as any of them had been. And that's exactly what I told her.

She giggled as she bounced rhythmically on my cock. "When he fucks me daddy tells me I have a cunt like a velvet vice." She sat herself on my hips and didn't move as she watched me take two fingers and try to work them between the shaft of my cock and the lips of her pussy. "And I tell him he can blame Auntie Josephine for that. That's his sister by the way. OOH FUCK I LIKE THAT!" she cried suddenly as my two fingers found their way inside and contacted her G-spot at the same time as I rubbed again her clit.

I grinned. "Well let's see if you like this. Can you lift up so that just the head of my cock is in that magic cunt of yours?"

"Are you fucking kidding," she said with a smile. "When it comes to sex and fucking and stuff there aint nothing I can't do." And she lifted up doing exactly as I asked.

Once she was in position I removed my fingers and began to fuck up into her pussy. I started slowly and gradually increased my pace until I was really hammering my cock in out. And then suddenly using all the strength she had Candy used her pussy muscles to clamp down on my cock the moment my backside touched the mattress on an outstroke. It almost finished me off. Seconds later, after taking control of the fucking back and using every ounce of strength she had to fuck me while continuing to clamp her cunt around my cock, she did exactly that and I blasted several jets of cum into her pussy.

"FUCK!" I cried I cried as I relaxed and pulled her down on top of me. "That was awesome." She tried to move off me but I held her in place. "No Candy you stay right where you are." I had taken a quick look around and noticed that Heather Webb and Joseph Parker were showing no inclination to finish up any time soon and that a number of the audience had joined in under the watchful eyes of the four security member security squad. It was a tough job but as they say, someone has to do it. "Unless you're in a hurry to go somewhere I figure we might go again." And I produced the second condom.

She grinned as she pulled off my cock, knelt at my side and quickly removed the condom that was leaking the semen I had pumped into it. She was just looking for somewhere to throw it when a female hand belonging to a girl who looked to no older than Maria took it from her. Clearly she was from the audience. Grinning down at us she said, "I might not get a chance to fuck him," she indicated me, "but I'm buggered if I'm gonna miss out on a chance to taste his spunk," and she tipped it up squeezed what was left into her mouth. After squeezing out all she could and swallowing she just grinned and said, "Ooh yummy."

Of course while she was doing that Candy had taken the second condom from me and slid it down my cock before laying on her back on the mattress. "Come on Justin," she grinned, "FUCK ME!"

How could I refuse such a request. And even though it was going make me late getting home I fulfilled her request to the letter. This time I didn't let her vaginal muscles slow me down and I fucked her hard and fast through one, two and then three orgasms before I came for a second time filling the tip of the second condom.

This time when I pulled out and allowed Candy to move to a seated position she was able to slide the condom off me without losing a drop. This time she looked around and saw the same young girl kneeling next to us. Her top was pulled up and she was toying with a pair apple sized breasts with one hand while her other hand was between her thighs toying with a petite and very tasty looking young cunt that was completely revealed with her skirt hiked up to her waist showing she wore no panties.

"Here you are sweetie," said Candy holding out the filled condom, "You want this?"

"Isn't she something," laughed a man we hadn't noticed who was standing next to her waiting patiently. "Since this Sexual Freedom thing started her mother and her older sister have become insatiable. "Her brother and I just can't keep up." He took her hand after she had drunk down the sperm and disposed of the condom and laughed. "And we still have trouble keeping up with the help of both my daughter's boyfriends."

"So come on daddy," said the girl, "tell me that you don't want to take me home and fuck me!"

"Of course I do." He grinned. "And if I know your mother, your sister and your brother and those two boys that your mother and you and your sister are always fucking they've probably already started without us."

"Oooh cool," said the girl, that means I get you all to myself."

"That you do honey, that you do." Just before they left the man came up to Candy and I now that we were standing there still naked. "Justin, Miss Perkins, I want to thank you both for some fine entertainment." He kissed Candy on the cheek before he shook my hand. "Justin I count it as a privilege to meet you, you have been a source of inspiration for my family, and I suspect a lot of other families, from the time you first began making a name for yourself." He quickly glanced at his daughter. "I just wish I had your much renowned stamina in the bedroom..."

"Just the bedroom daddy?" laughed the girl.

He grinned. "Maybe not." He looked at me. "Knowing my daughter we'll barely make it indoors before she's attacking me."

"Indoors," laughed the girl. "The way I'm feeling I doubt you'll make it out of the car park!" And with that they waved goodbye and were gone.


Camilla had already freshened up and changed and had been waiting for me to finish before her and Robert Miles said their goodbyes. Twenty minutes later I had freshened up and dressed and no more than fifteen minutes after that I was walking into the lounge of my house expecting to see an orgy in full flight. What I saw was a lounge full of people relaxing and listening to Diana Krall's splendid album 'The Look Of Love'. And what was more, not only weren't they having sex, everyone was dressed, a rare happening on a Saturday night in our house.

"Well it's about time you got home son," said my father with the barest of smiles. "You have no idea how hard it was, pardon the awful pun, sitting here not having sex while we watched you with that delicious Candy Perkins."

"And just who was that young girl next to you? And was that her father with her?" Asked Maria who was next to John in her wheelchair. She was dressed in a sheer nightie through which I could see her pert breasts and the briefest of brief G-strings while John wore pyjama bottoms. "And he's gonna fuck her isn't he. At least that's what the look on his face when the camera briefly focused on it said."

"You bet he is." I laughed. "From the way the daughter was talking they wouldn't make it out of the car park." I looked around the crowded lounge and saw that for the first time in a while none of the usual suspects that attended my parents Saturday night orgies were in attendance. Caroline and Bill, along with the rest of their family, had been joined by Maddy and Ross and Naomi Johnson, their attendance having been specially requested by Caroline and Bill.

"Your father is absolutely right Justin," said Caroline standing up and walking towards me. She gave me a hug and a passionate kiss on the lips. "But now that you're here we can give you the news and get down to some serious sex. She indicated a woman who was obviously her sister. She was the image of Valerie right down to the spectacular tits. "That's my sister Tara, she's been patiently waiting for you to arrive home so that I can give out my news and so that she take a ride on that cock that Valerie and I have been constantly bragging about."

"Yes, and she's not wrong Justin Robertson," said a smiling Tara Chesterton. "All I've been able to think about is your 11-inches fucking my twat." She laughed. "And then you just had to be needed to fuck that Candy Perkins just so I had to wait even longer." She turned to her sister. "So come on Caroline, give everyone the news already so that we can all get down to the serious business of fucking."

"Not ALL of us," said Maria somewhat testily.

"Oh yes. I'm sorry Maria honey," said Caroline. She seemed to think for a second. "Tell me Maria, are you able to spread those sexy legs of yours enough for someone like, oh maybe me, to get between them. I mean I know a tongue isn't the same as a cock but I'm told that I'm pretty good." She glanced in Valerie's direction. "And my big titted sister certainly hasn't complained."

"Hey," she said with a lecherous giggle, "I resemble that remark." Turning to Maria she added. "And sis is right. She does lick a pretty mean cunt." Then she turned back to Caroline. "So I agree with Tara, tell them the news already, my cunt has remained unfucked for quite long enough."

Caroline walked back to her husband Bill and took his right hand in her left. "Bill and I are going to be spending six weeks in England. We should be back in time for me to start organising the exhibition of my paintings at the Casey Town Hall." She smiled. "I think the reception to my paintings should be a little different from the last showing."

She stopped for a second and took a sip from a mug of coffee she had been nursing before looking around the room. "Bill and I fly out on Tuesday." She allowed her gaze to settle first on Maddy and then on Naomi. "The two of you will be running the place while I'm gone." When they started to protest that they wouldn't be able to handle things she held up her hand. "Don't you dare give me that either of you. Don't forget I've been there too when one or the other or both of you have been working and you're two of the best workers I've ever had.

"I do understand though that situations may arise that could prove difficult for either of you to handle." She indicated for her older brother Geoffrey and her two younger brothers Paul and Michael to step forward. "That's why my three brothers have agreed to help out so that there will always be a man on the premises. Of course there will be times when none of them can be there." She turned to me. "And that's why I'd like to ask you Justin if you can spare some time from your busy schedule to help out. I know it's a bit of an imposition Justin but if you could I'd be..."

I held up my hand. "Caroline, I'm hurt that you feel you even have to ask. I'll do whatever I can whenever I can you know that. It's the least I can do to pay you back for everything you've done for me."

"Thank you Justin," she said simply, and soon everyone was congratulating her and Bill on their upcoming to England.

It came out during the congratulations that Caroline and Bill were visiting with a mother and two children from one of her paintings who had moved to England with her husband, the children's father.

"Okay big boy," said Tara moving to my side, "it's my turn. I'm tired of being the only Chesterton daughter who hasn't had the pleasure," and she reached out and covered my groin with her hand.

"I'm all yours," I said with a smile, "just pick a spot."

She looked around and I saw her note who had paired off with who. Of course she looked towards where Maria's wheelchair was parked and note that true to her word Caroline was naked and on her knees getting up close and personal with Maria's pussy. Behind her Michael, the youngest of the three Chesterton sons and the second youngest of the six Chesterton children, Valerie being the youngest, fucked her from behind. Sitting in one of the armchairs Geoffrey Chesterton was still dressed though his impressive cock had been brought into the open by Maddy who was now sitting on his lap facing him and fucking herself happily on his cock while Naomi stood on the arms of the chair and thrust her pussy against his probing tongue.

In the second armchair the middle of three Chesterton sons, Paul, had the same deal going as his older brother did only he had chosen to strip naked before my mother sat on his lap and fucked herself on another impressive Chesterton cock. In this particular threesome the third happened to be Paul's wife Paula. Yes they were Paul and Paula and I do seem to recall Caroline mentioning that one of their favourite songs was the classic 'Hey Paula' by Paul and Paula. Hardly surprising really.

With my father fucking Julie in the old-fashioned missionary position that left Just Ross McLelland, Valerie and Geoffrey's wife Margaret. When she took great delight in getting on her knees and giving John a blowjob Ross was more than happy to fuck her from behind matching Michael Chesterton stroke for stroke while Valerie stood astride Margaret and thrust her pussy into Ross's face.

"How about right here," said Tara finally, and she immediately began undressing.

When she stood there naked I realised that my initial impression had been right on the money. Blonde hair wasn't the only thing that she had in common with Caroline and Valerie. She had the same lush curves and magnificent breasts that sat nicely on her spectacular figure. While they were smaller than Valerie's gravity defying rack they were certainly bigger than Caroline's. And if she had half the sexual appetite that her sisters did then I was in for a real treat.

I hadn't made any move to undress, I couldn't. Watching a woman, a girl, any female undress was a pleasure that I took great delight in. Not that I was a voyeur by any stretch of the imagination, not in way I understood the word to mean. To me the true voyeur liked to hide himself — herself? — away and peek without being seen. That wasn't me I was a definite connoisseur of the female form, whoever I was watching undress or admiring in their nude or semi-nude state had to know I was admiring them, that I was appreciating them in all their beauty. And as I'd learned, thanks to wonderful people like Martha Reeves Vandella, her mother Gillian, Barbara Walker and Daphne Woolcroft, they were all beautiful.

"Well Justin are you just going to stand there staring or are you going to undress?" She smiled as she placed her hands on her hips and posed for me. "All I keep hearing from those horrid sisters of mine is just how magnificent it is. And if you think that 'IT' is your dick then you're absolutely right. Now get the fuck undressed!"

I couldn't help but laugh. "Yes ma'am."

Seconds later I was standing there naked and my cock had risen in appreciation of Tara Chesterton's beauty and in anticipation of the delights of a pussy it had yet to experience.

"My, my," said Tara a little breathlessly as she licked her top lip with her tongue. "My sisters weren't lying when they said I couldn't appreciate it until I saw it in the flesh." She gave a little giggle. "Now I'm wondering how they manage to take something that size."

"It's ... OH FUCK ... it's easy. You just ... OH FUCK CAROLINE ... you just spread those sexy legs ... I'M COMING, FUCK I'M COMMIIINNNNG ... and let my studly brother do the rest. I ... we," I saw Maria glance around the room, "can promise you a fuck ... FUCK YOU LICK A MEAN CUNT CAROLINE ... a fuck you will never EVER forget. Right girls?"

There was general agreement from Mum, Julie and Maddy and Caroline, Valerie and Naomi. Caroline echoed everyone's sentiments when she said, "Sis, just lay back and enjoy it. You'll have the time of your life we guarantee it."

So that's what she did. Laying down she held out her arms while she spread her legs. "Come get me Justin," she said with a grin.

Now who could refuse an offer like that. Tara was every inch a Chesterton woman. Right down to her sexy hips, her bountiful breasts and her luscious lips that she licked so hungrily in anticipation of what was to come. I sat down next to her and facing her, rested my hand on the floor on her other side and leant forward until I was able to kiss her gently on the lips while I gently used my left hand to massage her breasts while thumbing very erect nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.