Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll - Cover

Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll

Copyright© 2006 by Berwick Bob

Week Thirteen

Erotica Sex Story: Week Thirteen - This sequel to 'Nine Memorable Days' follows Justin Robertson's exploits in his bowling league and and how he handles seven months without Vikki Thompson. It also follows Vikki's adventures with 'Multitude of sins' across Britain and Europe. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Author's Note:

In stories such as these and in universes such as this one you can take a lot of liberties, especially with celebrities, and I have certainly taken my share. I do so once again, but then I'm an old softy who thinks that a sweet young thing like Maria is worth it. And if that gives you the reader any clue as to what's coming up then so be it.

Berwick Bob

FRIDAY MAY-27

Friday meant the opening matches of round twelve and commentary duties for me. Now I'd like to say that there was some exceptional bowling to capture the audiences attention but there wasn't. Even the post match activity was quiet. One bowler was taken to plus five, Brian West of the Ravens a very chubby gentleman who had the presence of mind to allow Camilla to ride a very satisfactory cock cowgirl style.

SATURDAY MAY-28

Saturday afternoon it was our turn to bowl and again it was my turn to have a good series as we scraped a fifteen-nine win and took our team earnings to just under twenty thousand. It was around the same as Tony and Stephanie's 'Lions' team who still had to bowl tonight, but it was more than satisfactory to us.

Entertainment wise there were only two bowlers with post bowling engagements, fortunately for the spectators one was minus five and the other minus seven. The minus five, Charlotte Webb of the 'Falcons' a slim well put together blonde, was having her first time in the post match fuck-fest and was more than happy to be accompanied by Robert Miles while the minus seven, Robert Prosser of the 'Bombers', was joining with a member of the audience for the second time. It had however been a long time between televised sex for Robert seeing as his first had been on the opening night of the season.


Saturday night was another commentary stint and a lesson from Tony and Stephanie's 'Lions' team in the art of tenpin bowling. Oh favourable conditions they might have been, conditions with the right oil pattern for a well placed ball to receive its maximum reward, but you still needed to put the ball in that exact spot time after time after time. And you still needed to adjust the required hook as the oil dried from the lanes and the conditions just fractionally changed after every few frames.

The lesson began in the very first game with Stephanie's 280 where a very unlucky second frame nine was all that stood between her and her first perfect game during this league. To that Simon Pritchett added a 268 while Tony did what Stephanie couldn't do and rolled his second 300 to match the 'Bulldogs' Evan Collis at the top of the 'three hundred tree'.

As good as that first game was though it was the next two that had the capacity audience constantly on the edge of their seats when they weren't on their feet. Indeed many were heard to say at the end of the evening that they would have paid two or three times the price of their ticket for the opportunity to witness Stephanie King in full flight.

Those eleven strikes and that unlucky nine in that first game were only a precursor to Stephanie King's dramatic, incredible, stunning, whatever adjective you choose, twenty-four strike double 300 game finish for an 880 series that is unlikely to be matched let alone bettered this season.

Ever the master of the understatement all I could manage to say to Stephanie at the end of the night was, "I think that's called being 'in the zone' Steph'."

The post match sex was a four couple affair. Stephanie sent Wilma Patterson to an engagement with a gentleman from the audience. Likewise Clive Marr of the 'Indians' sent William McGill of 'Queens' to an appointment with an enthusiastic forty something cuddly redhead. That left Chad Everett of the 'Kings', Brenda Wall of the 'Panthers' and John Compton of the 'Kookaburras'. Chad won the toss and partnered Brenda Wall a slim brown haired three time sexpot while John Compton was more than happy to partner the ever willing Camilla.

All in all at the end of evening Robert (Miles), who had been waiting around while Camilla finished off with Compton summed things up very succinctly when he turned back to me from watching Camilla getting a very vigorous fucking. "That," he said quietly to me while referring to the extraordinary performance from the 'Lions' that we had all just been witness to, "was scary!"

SUNDAY MAY-29

For the first time that I could remember, outside of the times we went away for holidays, there was no Saturday night party. Mum and dad and Julie all wanted Sunday to be a special day. A day we all hoped fervently would be the beginning of something special. Little did we know just how special it was going to be! So it was that we were up early on Sunday morning enjoying a hearty breakfast for what we fully expected would be a long day, and then it was off to the hospital.

With the DVD of the concert scheduled to start at ten in the morning we got there at nine thinking that we would be first and that it would give us time to present Maria her gifts Julie having insisted that we make it just about Maria. Of course we weren't first, the Morgans were already in the room and had given Maria a bunch of presents in the form of clothes and jewellery with, I noted, the distinct exception of a watch.

But that wasn't the only exchange being made. Terry Morgan was standing by the side of Maria's bed enjoying one of my sister's patented blowjobs while he gently fingered her pussy. On the other side of the room John wasn't lacking in attention either. Felicity Morgan was there with her mouth wrapped around his thick erection while my teammate, her daughter Sandy, was carefully leaning across and allowing him to suckle on her tits one nipple at a time.

Standing back and taking it all in with a smile were head of the family and mayor, Roger Morgan, and William McKinnon. After the usual greetings during which Maria quite naturally required as much full body contact as was acceptable it was decided we would hand over our birthday presents before the morning massage of creams and oils into their naked bodies.


Around fifty minutes later the lounge where both Maria and John's beds had been wheeled into was as full as it could get. Outside of Maria, John, mum and dad, Julie and myself and the Morgans there were thirty four other people crammed into the room to wish Maria and Julie a happy birthday and to watch the concert on DVD. If the room had been bigger we could have fit many, many more in because once the word spread so many people wanted to be here we simply couldn't fit them all in.

With curtains drawn, lights out and silence enveloping the room we all watched as Vikki walked onto the stage accompanied by a middle aged lady who we soon discovered was there to interpret for her. She stood there simply dressed in a leather skirt and a bolero jacket opened to reveal a generous portion of her breasts. Hands by her side she began to speak into the microphone while the lady translated from several few feet away so as not to detract any attention from Vikki

"Tonight's concert is being filmed." She smiled. "Which is not that unusual as we film all of our concerts for the benefit of our special ticket holders. However tonight is special, a copy of this concert will be on its way to Australia for two very special people who are at this moment..." And right at that point a tear dropped from her right soon to be accompanied by one from her left. She allowed the tears to fall as she began again. "This concert is dedicated two very special who are stuck in hospital beds barely able to move let alone walk." The tears really began to flow unchecked as she added, "One them is my father John Thompson and other is Maria Robertson the 13-year-old sister of my boyfriend Justin." She managed to smile. "I say 13 but when Maria sees this concert on Sunday morning the twenty-ninth, that's nine days from now, she'll be celebrating her fourteenth birthday in a hospital room flat on her back."

She stopped then unable to continue. But Samantha Carson was quick to join her with a box of tissues. "Not only will Maria be celebrating her birthday on that day," continued Samantha for Vikki, "Vikki's mother, John Thompson's wife will also be celebrating her birthday on that day." She then looked across to see if Vikki was ready to continue, and when she indicated she was Samantha stepped back.

Looking straight into the camera Vikki said, "Happy birthday mum, happy birthday Maria..." She was about to continue when a chorus of happy birthdays both in English and German erupted from the audience.

It took a good thirty seconds before the audience settled and Vikki was able to speak. Looking much more composed she added, "Thank you, oh thank you so much." Turning back to the camera, to us, she added, "We thought long and hard about how we could make this concert special. And naturally Maria, we thought of doing a song by your favourite singer." She took Samantha by the hand. "And that was when Samantha here suggested we try going one better. It was decided that it couldn't hurt to ask."

"And am I ever glad they did." Came a voice familiar the world over.

The whistling, handclapping and foot stomping began at the sound of Shania Twain's voice and didn't stop for a good five minutes after she appeared on stage dressed exactly like Vikki down to the unbuttoned bolero jacket that gave people an unaccustomed view of the Shania Twain breasts.

When the audience did eventually quieten down Shania grabbed a microphone and walked down the runway that had become such a familiar part of the 'Multitude of Sins' concerts. Looking around the ten thousand strong audience she said, "All I had to give up to be here tonight was the time it took to fly from Canada to Germany, Maria and Vikki's father are faced with months and months of rehabilitation before they can walk again. And you mark my words," she said as she carefully backtracked to the main body of the stage, "from what I've heard of their courage and determination it IS only a matter of time." She turned and looked directly into the camera. "To you Julie, and especially to you Maria, happy birthday."

I looked over to Maria. She was smiling, crying but smiling. And her tears were catching because Julie was also crying as was mum, Felicity Morgan, Cindy Morrison and probably most of the other girls and women in the room.

Still looking at the camera Shania added, "I know you're my biggest fan and a little birdie--" she looked at Vikki "--told me what your favourite song is. Maria this one is for you." And the lights at the back came up and the band could be seen ready to accompany her.

Maria screamed with delight as the opening chords to her favourite song came up and then Shania began to sing 'She's Not Just A Pretty Face', and to quote a really old saying there wasn't a dry eye in house until finally she reached the last chorus:

No, she's (she's) not (not)--
just a pretty face
She's (she's) got (got)--everything it takes
She's--not--just a pretty face
She's got everything it takes
She's not just a pretty face

Shania moved close to the camera at the finish of that song. "That's you Maria Anne Robertson, that last chorus, that's you." Turning to the audience she screamed out, "WHO WOULD LIKE IT IF I HUNG AROUND?"

A question like that could only ever have one answer. And so began a two and a half hour concert during which Shania Twain did everything the band did, including getting naked. However she did draw the line at on stage sex. Shania did have one song she was keen to sing before the band went into their usual opening AC/DC number. For that she needed Vikki to accompany her as she sang 'Man! I Feel Like a Woman'.

The concert went all too quickly especially for the many people in the room who hadn't witnessed a 'Sin's' concert. One that had the added birthday bonus of Shania Twain. It was time for Maria and John to be wheeled back into their room and I guess I should have suspected something when Gerald Armitage his wife and the rest of the medical team insisted on family only accompanying my sister and Vikki's father back to their room.

Once the crowd had dispersed with hugs and kisses all round the two nurses Simone Keighly and Jeanette Mackenna wheeled Maria back to the room while Martha Patrick and Harmony Westonbrook did the same for John Thompson. And it was as we followed them, Gerald Armitage, his wife Charlotte and Lois Mortenson into the room the we realised the extent of the trick that had been played. Standing around the room where the beds were to be positioned and where two walking frames and two specially designed wheelchairs waited were Vikki, Lucy, Brian Hacker, Carol Baker and the rest of the 'Multitude of Sins' gang.

Maria it was who asked the question on all of our minds. Or at least she tried to. "Where, what, how... ?" was all she could manage to get out before she trailed off and it was left to Brian to answer the questions she so obviously wanted to ask.

"Babe," he said with a grin, "we finished in Munich on Wednesday and our next concert in Rome isn't until the seventeenth of June. Seriously, where else did you think we'd want to be."

"And besides," said Vikki as she and Lucy James stepped forward, "how did you think we were going to give you and mum our presents.

"Now mum," continued Vikki, "if you'd like to stand next to Maria, Lucy and I have presents for both of you," and as if from nowhere Vikki and Lucy each were holding two presents wrapped in silver and trimmed with bows.

When they were unwrapped Lucy had given them watches similar to the one she had bought for Maddy except that in this case they were both Swiss watches made by Longines while Vikki had presented them both with matching necklaces.

"Oh Vikki, Lucy they're so beautiful," cried Maria, a comment that was immediately echoed by Julie as tears and hugs became the order of the day.

"We're not done with you yet though Maria," said Vikki with a smile.

I don't understand," cried Maria, "how can you top what you've already done for me," she turned to Julie, "for us."

"Oh that's easy," replied Vikki looking to door that lead to the rooms ensuite. Talking a little louder to make herself heard she said, "YOU CAN COME OUT NOW!"

"Hello Maria," said a smiling Shania Twain.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!!" cried Maria. "I just ... Is it... ? IT IS! OH FUCK!" She quickly put a finger to her lips. "Oh God I'm sorry Miss Twain I..."

She quickly moved to Maria's bed, sat down and placed a finger to her lips. "It's Shania." She grinned. "And I really don't mind if you use the word fuck around me. Heaven knows that there have been enough tough times over the years that I've felt the need to use it myself.

"Anyway that's enough about me. The medical staff here tell me that before you try to get out of bed you and," She looked across the room towards Vikki's father, "your 'Daddy John' need some massage therapy that require some creams and lotions." She grinned. "You know when I was growing up in Timmins Ontario I became somewhat of a Jill of all trades. And one of the things I learnt was to give massages." She laughed. "And NOT by working in a massage parlour I hasten to add. So I thought that if you'll allow me I'd like to do this for before I head back to my home in Switzerland where Mutt (Robert John 'Mutt' Lange) and my gorgeous son are waiting for me so I can do some work in our recording studio."

(Note: At the time this story is set Shania Twain and family were still living in Château de Sully which has since been sold — BB)

Then without further notice she grabbed some lotion indicated by the Charlotte Armitage and the nursing staff and moved toward Maria's bed. "Ordinarily," she said with a smile, "I'm purely a heterosexual gal. Not to put too finer point on it, I like a good stiff dick rather than a sweet smelling pussy, but there can be exceptions." She pulled Maria's sheet back to reveal my sister's body naked except for the panties she was forced to wear because was at the tail end of her period. "And you little lady are one hell of an exception." And then she motioned to Lucy. "Well come on 'Juicy', four hands are better than two.

After the nursing staff had completely removed the sheets and the single cotton blankets that covered both Maria and John and had carefully turned them over we watched as two genuine superstars poured some lotion on my sister's body while Vikki and her mother did the same to her father.

Shania started between Maria's shoulder blades while Lucy began at her feet. They both began to carefully yet firmly massage the lotion in while Shania, who turned out to be an exceptionally genuine and really, really lovely person, told us over and over just how much fun she had had over the last nine or ten days.

For the next thirty minutes we all watched fascinated as Shania and Lucy swapped areas on Maria while taking time out to glance across to where Vikki and Julie were doing a similar job on 'Daddy John'.

Finally though at around two in the afternoon on Sunday the twenty-ninth of May 2005 it was time for what we had all been patiently waiting for and working towards since that horrible Sunday morning four weeks ago when Maria and John were victims of that despicable hit and run.

Maria however didn't think so. "Maybe it's too soon." She looked anxiously around the room. "Maybe just a few more days. Then I think that I'll be ready. I just don't think I can do this."

Mum and dad, Maddy and I were around her instantly comforting her telling her that she could do this, telling her how special she was. And then Shania moved forward.

"I was going to give you this just before I left but I'll give it to you now," and from the back pocket of the jeans she was wearing she produced a laminated card about the size of a banks ATM card. "This card gets you backstage to any of the Australian concerts that I have planned for later this year." Maria began to cry out until Shania held up her hand. "That's not all though. This card also guarantees you front row seats, in a special wheelchair section if necessary." She smiled. "Of course there is a cost to this special offer and one more reward that I haven't mentioned and won't mention until I see you sitting in one of those special wheelchairs before I leave for the airport."

It seemed to be all the inspiration Maria needed. After the base of her bed had been ramped up until she was all but in a sitting position and after she had grabbed hold of the hand grip of the overhead hoist, Maria valiantly tried to take the next step. Without any help but under the close supervision of Charlotte Armitage and under the watchful eye of the rest of us, especially John, Maria managed to move somewhere between nine inches and a foot.

Several times from that point we all offered our help to get Maria into a position within the frame so that the specially designed wheelchair could be contoured to whatever upright position she could adopt before she lowered her body and the wheelchair moved with her but she refused every time. Finally though after around thirty-five minutes and several agonising attempts and a flood of tears from the pain she was obviously feeling my stubborn, wonderful, inspirational sister managed to get into a position with her legs hanging off the side of the bed just as she was about to give up. And all through that almost unbearably painful time Maria made only one concession once she had been raised from the prone to the seated position. She allowed, at Doctor Armitage and his wife Charlotte's insistence, the nursing staff to fit her with a protective back brace. And even that required some persuasion when she realised it would mean covering up her breasts.

Finally though she pushed back into the frame and down against and into the cleverly designed wheelchair until it settled and locked into place. She was saturated. Maria was sweat soaked and her faced was stained with tears, first from the pain and finally from the relief at being out of bed and in a wheelchair.

"Fuck," she cried as she looked around the room grinning through the pain she must have still been, "it hurts. But it's a good hurt after spending four weeks in that bed." She turned to my father. "Daddy can you wheel me over to 'Daddy John'."

Vikki's father, with the inspiration of watching Maria was already sitting up and wearing a back brace that had been fitted by Martha Patrick and Harmony Westonbrook. With more strength than Maria and a strength of character to match my inspirational sister Vikki's father ignored what must have been excruciating pain and managed, after around twenty minutes, to place himself side on with his legs dangling over the side.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.