Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll - Cover

Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll

Copyright© 2006 by Berwick Bob

Week Twelve

Erotica Sex Story: Week Twelve - This sequel to 'Nine Memorable Days' follows Justin Robertson's exploits in his bowling league and and how he handles seven months without Vikki Thompson. It also follows Vikki's adventures with 'Multitude of sins' across Britain and Europe. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

THE WEEKEND MAY-20-21-22

Thursday and Friday during the day passed quietly with schoolwork, another driving lesson and some more chances to drive mum's cherry red Toyota Ascent. Friday night and Saturday afternoon I was committed to Foxtel commentary duties while my game was on Sunday afternoon.

On Friday night I was looking forward to two of the games. One involved fellow commentator Robert Miles whose 'Eagles' team had climbed from twenty third position to twelfth in five weeks and was now looking as dangerous as any other team in the league. The other game I was looking forward to pitted the high-flying 'Kangaroos' against the ninth placed 'Condors'.

Robert and his team proved that they were a team to contend with thanks to Robert's continued good form and a return to form by Alison Déijon with her second best series of the season. This resulted in a twenty-two to two thrashing of the 'Strikers' that took them from twelfth to ninth position and within striking distance of a top six spot.

In the 'Condors'-'Kangaroos' game the aforementioned 'Condors' came out on top and jumped three spots to number six while the 'Kangaroos' dropped a spot to be only one position above them.

The usual Friday night get together was at Anton Martin and Debbie Hawkins place and, such was her trust in mine and Vikki's friends, Marion was a full and enthusiastic participant in the festivities, as I discovered on my arrival at their place.


Back home I woke up on Saturday morning with Maddy for company, which was quite something considering that I went to sleep with Marion. A quick check in Maddy and Maria's room confirmed that sometime during the night Marion and Maddy had swapped over. Marion was naked and spooning comfortably behind Ross McLelland.

"Come on," I said quietly, "fancy a run?"

"Do you think there might be a chance of a game of 'Musical Cocks'?"

"Guaranteed. Unless, of course, there's a fire."

"Then let's go."

So we went. There was no fire, that meant there was a game. And as far as I was concerned history was made at the station on this particular morning. Both wives, Jodi Quinton and Julie Stevenson, and the four girlfriends who played the game plus Lois Mortenson and Charlotte Armitage were all in attendance. When you added Maddy and I it simply meant that there would be a pussy for every cock, and as luck would have it I finished up with Lois's pussy wrapped around my cock. A fine start to the day indeed.


Tony and Stephanie's 'Lions' team were on deck during the four afternoon games and were expected to defeat 'Queens' which they did comfortably thanks to a high quality performance from Stephanie King...

Of the other games the 'Swans'-'Ravens' game produced something of a shock with the fancied 'Swans' going down in a low scoring game while the others were of a low standard and resulted in keeping the strong 'Bulldogs' team in the top ten in eighth position.

With no commentary and no bowling that night Marion and I made up a foursome with Ross and Maddy. We spent the evening at 'Pussy Galore' courtesy of Frank Barnett who, despite having their restaurant and the Saturday night dance fully booked somehow found space for us.

It was during that night that it really began to dawn on me that life just wasn't going to be the same any more. Fame was beginning to have its price, I don't think I've ever signed so many autographs or fielded so many requests for me to dance. I guess I should've been grateful that they at least left us alone in the restaurant. I tried apologising to Marion, Maddy and Ross but they wouldn't hear of it saying that they thought it was great being out with a celebrity. ME!!!

Of course the dancing, being post 'Sexual Freedom Charter', was of a highly sexual nature and, being as it was in the same closed off area as the karaoke night, developed into a naked but well controlled sexual free-for-all where at different times I found any two of Marion, Maddy, Patricia Barnett and the other barmaid Melanie Raines in my strong arms. All this of course was on the proviso that Frank Barnett looked after Marion and gave her plenty of TLC, something, I might add, that he did with a great deal of enthusiasm.

You could say that a fucking good time was had by all.


Our Sunday afternoon match became more important to us after we learnt that overnight the second placed 'Power' had been beaten by the dangerous David Jefferson and Peter Craven led 'Hawks' to the tune of sixteen to eight and would drop to third if we could bowl to our normal standard. Indeed any sort of a win would give us a clear advantage at the top, especially with a match against 'Power' coming up in two weeks time.

It was going to be a tough three weeks for 'Power. Aside from us in two weeks time they had the rampaging 'Eagles' next week and following us Tony and Stephanie's very dangerous 'Lion's team. If they were still in and around their strong position in the top three following those tough matches they would indeed be worthy contenders.

Maybe it was the thought of that that led me to bowl my best scratch series of the season, games of 266, 254 and 279 totalling 800. Outside of my contribution, and a game of 275 from Sandy, contributions were even throughout the team and were enough to comprehensively defeat our opponents twenty to four even though Sarah, Sandy and William all finished the afternoon nude but without having to contribute to the post bowling fuck-fest.

All of our opponents were nude with Wilma Patterson and Geoff Baker helping provide the entertainment. Geoff along with three other bowlers, 'Magpies' Eddie Cahill, 'Dragons' Diana Randall and the 'Demons' David Robbins, were partnering excited members of the audience which left the slim and brown haired Wilma, an enthusiastic participant in the after bowl show twice before, ready willing and able to partner Robert Miles alongside the four excitable couplings that were fucking enthusiastically to the cheers of the crowd and Billy Idol's 'Hot in the City' and the live version of Talking Heads 'Slippery People'.

Everything considered the weekend had been a good one. The Friday night party, Saturday night at 'Pussy Galore had topped off the bowling results that left us eight points clear at the top.

MONDAY-TUESDAY-WEDNESDAY MAY-23-24-25

There is a saying that goes 'All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy'. That began to apply to me. All work was the seven hours a day during the week that were taken up with travelling to and from school. When you added the time spent visiting Maria and John before and after as the initial enthusiasm of some of the visitors began to drop off there was even less time. And when you topped that off with the two and sometimes three hours a night required for assignments that carried a lot of weight towards the mark for the end of year VCE (Victorian Certificate of Education) it left just the weekend for fun and leisure activities.

Like all entry level certificates the VCE was just so important because it meant everything to the hundreds of thousands of students around the state. The higher the overall mark the more certain you were of a guaranteed place in the university or further education institution of your choice. Of course once you achieve the results all you needed was the finance to pay your way.

That meant that I really did have something to thank the Foxtel for. The wages they were paying me would, when added to the Foster's League prizemoney, have me well on target for earnings in excess of seventy or eighty thousand dollars. Even allowing for taxes I was going to have more than enough to pay for my education, a reasonably priced car with, hopefully, enough left over to help with whatever Maria and 'Daddy John' needed to aid their recovery.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.