Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll - Cover

Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll

Copyright© 2006 by Berwick Bob

Week Eleven

Erotica Sex Story: Week Eleven - This sequel to 'Nine Memorable Days' follows Justin Robertson's exploits in his bowling league and and how he handles seven months without Vikki Thompson. It also follows Vikki's adventures with 'Multitude of sins' across Britain and Europe. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

FRIDAY MAY-13

The rest of Thursday and all day Friday at school passed quietly as did the visit to the hospital even though fourteen of us invaded John and Maria's room three at a time joining my parents and Julie, Vikki and Lucy.

With Penny and Colin and Nigel and Anne all visiting in the room my parents and Julie joined Vikki and Lucy as they all took the opportunity to step out and grab a coffee from the machine in the visitors lounge.

With a plastic cup of coffee in hand mum turned to me. "Seems that you're going to have quite a crowd at Julie's tonight."

I nodded my head. With no bowling and no commentary duty tonight I was free to attend one of our parties for the whole night for the first time since the fifteenth of April, exactly four weeks ago. "Indeed we are," I said finally as Vikki perched herself on my lap and kissed me on the cheek.

"Well Janet Rae told me to ask you if you'd mind a couple of extra visitors tonight. That is if Susan and Annabelle won't be to much trouble."

I looked at mum, and so did Vikki, Lucy and the gang from school, all of whom were going to the party. "Mum," I smiled to take the edge off my answer, I'm insulted that you that you'd think you had to ask. I think you already know the answer."

I quickly received confirmation of that from the rest of the group, including Penny, Colin, Nigel and Anne who just happened to walk in at that moment."

Mum came over and gave me a hug. "I'm sorry honey, you're quite right. Of course I did." She looked around the room. "But I had to ask, Janet insisted. Oh and by the way when I said that you're going to have a big crowd I wasn't joking." She turned to Vikki who had an impish grin on her face. "Vikki here, and Lucy, have quite rightly decided that they want to see as many people as they possibly can before heading back to Europe next Tuesday afternoon. That being the case expect to have around thirty people at your orgy tonight. And don't worry about food and drink, Julie and I have it all arranged." She looked at her watch. "We left the key with Julie and Vikki's next door neighbour and they should be setting things up on tables in the undercover area of the patio as we speak."

I turned to look at Vikki. "Is this right?"

She giggled. "You'd better believe it. We're going to fuck until the sun comes up and I reckon we'll need some sustenance to keep us going."

"So who's coming?"

"Well if you discount you and Lucy and me and Daphne that leaves twenty-six. Fourteen comprise the rest of your gang from school which, of course, includes Susan and Annabelle. Naturally Robin and Sarah and Anton and Debbie will be there as will the twins Tara and Teresa and those two gorgeous young studs Joey and Billy Tanner who have been given permission by their parents to sleep over. Add to that Naomi Johnson, Julie Morris's brother Evan and his girlfriend Karen Hardcastle and that just leaves one." Vikki turned to Daphne. "And you can thank Mary for this last invitation." She smiled. "A certain Roland Williams will be at the party tonight."

I know that Daphne had been on a few dates with Roland and I knew that she cared for him, but until I saw the expression on her face I didn't realise just how much. She jumped up and raced over to give mum a not so gentle hug and a passionate kiss. "Oh thank you, thank you," she said finally. "That has absolutely made my day."

I think that said it all. All that was left was to party, so we did!


As people started to arrive Vikki started the music going. The music of one of Australia's great groups from the seventies and eighties blasted from speakers of the bookshelf stereo system dad had helped me set up outside where the party was mostly going to take place as people took advantage of the mild autumn weather and the fact that the Thompson's pool was now heated. The song was 'Skyhooks' 'Party To End All Parties' (G.Macainsh) and the song, it seemed appropriate, echoed around the patio and through the house as people started to arrive.

By the time most of the guests had arrived Marion was more nervous than ever. Her resolve to make this her 'coming out orgy' was dissolving faster than soluble aspirin. Like me Marion was still dressed as were Robin and Sarah. Everyone else had quickly stripped their clothes and were either making good use of the pool or had found a comfortable spot to pursue something more sexual in nature.

Placing some of the food on a plate I grabbed a couple of glasses of orange juice and walked over to Marion who was now standing apart from the main crowd and watching as people enjoyed themselves with their partner of the moment. Handing her one of the glasses I held out the plate from which she took a miniature quiche, then I asked, "Feeling nervous?" She nodded as she took a bite of quiche. "Do you trust me?"

She swallowed and smiled. "Of course I do."

"Then follow me." And I led her to Robin and Sarah who were just beginning to undress.

By the time we got to them Robin was down to a pair of boxers and Sarah was wearing just a G-string. They were about to remove each other's underwear until they saw us coming. Thankfully Robin didn't even need to be told what the problem was, he moved to Marion as soon as we arrived. "Nervous," he said looking around the room and noting two pairs, Roland and Daphne and Colin and Naomi and six threesomes including Sean with Annabelle Rae and a very helpful Debbie Hawkins and Mark with Susan Rae and an equally helpful Anne Marshall. That left a very odd foursome, the Tanner boys, Billy and Joey, who were quite beside themselves learning more about the art of cunnilingus from their famous teachers Vikki and Lucy.

"Does it show?" answered Marion.

"A little. Would you like to go somewhere a little less public?"

"NO!" she replied raising her voice slightly but not enough to be heard over 'Skyhooks' who were now singing the very appropriate 'You Just Like Me 'Cos I'm Good In Bed'. "No I don't. That's the thing, I want to be confident to have ... to ... I want to be confident enough to fuck ... There I said it." She smiled nervously. "I want to be confident enough to fuck in a group like this, confident enough to fuck in the 'Fuck Hut' at school during the lunchbreak."

"How about if we take it slow? How about some nice gentle foreplay at your pace?' He reached for the top button on the blouse she was wearing. "Do you think you could handle that?"

She nodded her head and visibly relaxed as he finished unbuttoning her blouse and slid it off her arms to reveal a plain white bra. Seeing that she was in good hands with Robin I turned to Sarah. "Shall we?"

"Of course!" she replied.

So we did, TWICE! But only after my tongue and fingers had renewed their acquaintance with her pussy and she had lubricated my cock. Well at least the first five inches of it, with her mouth.

Looking around after Sarah and I freshened up in the pool I noted happily that Marion was now in the company of Anton and was playing the part of a happy cowgirl as she rode him vigorously. Further around Vikki was happily gobbling all of the Evan Morris cock while Roland Williams pumped her doggy style. Elsewhere Lucy and Sean were looking after Susan Rae while Cindy and Nigel Long were doing the same for Annabelle, Robin had co-opted the twins with Tara riding his face while Teresa was bouncing enthusiastically on his cock.

Joey and Billy being the youngest, 11 and 12 respectively, were popular because according to all the girls they were 'so cute'. This time, after having shared Vikki and Lucy first time around, they separated. Joey was enjoying the company of Naomi and Anton's girlfriend Debbie while Billy was having a giggling time with Anne Marshall and Penny Wallace. Another threesome involved Mark, Daphne and Sophia while Gerry and Karen were having a good time. That left Julie Morris who seemed to be waiting for us.

Julie looked at Sarah and I and laughed. "I've been waiting for the two of you." She pointed to Gerry's penis, which was available while he was performing cunnilingus on Karen. It was fully erect and sitting nicely as he lay on his back between the pretty 15-year-old redhead's legs. "Of course some are more prepared than others," and she indicated the flaccid state of mine.

"Don't worry Julie," I said as I took her hand while Sarah slid her pussy onto Gerry Connolly's cock, "it'll soon begin taking an interest." I smiled. "But I hope you're in it for the long haul, I've already climaxed twice with Sarah here," I indicated down to where Sarah was already fucking herself happily with smooth rhythmic strokes as bounced happily on Gerry's cock.

I sat down with my legs straight out and Julie knelt astride my legs and lowered herself until she was able to reach my cock with her mouth. She took the head in her mouth, adjusted her head back slightly so that her throat was lined up and then captured around four or five inches of my flaccid cock while lifting up her eyes and grinning. She was, I knew, waiting for me to achieve an erection before she could force it into her throat.

It didn't take long. Soon I was as hard as steel and Julie was kissing my pubic hair repeatedly as she fucked her face with my cock. However that's not where I wanted my cock and I had a pretty good idea that Julie would prefer me to be fucking her cunt so I invited her to climb aboard. And she did this in typical Julie Morris fashion by squatting over my cock, lowering herself until the tip was just captured by her pussy lips and then dropping straight down until the head of my cock almost broke through her cervix.

"FUCK!" cried Julie as she settled with all of me inside her and her cervix severely stretched. "I forgot how big this fucker is." And she began slow and steady movements as I placed my hands on the cheeks of her arse and squeezed gently. 'OH YES!" she cried as she squeezed my cock on every upward movement before dropping down in one smooth easy stroke.

For roughly forty minutes we fucked like that with changes in position forwards and backwards bringing my cock into contact either with her clit or her G-spot. Being multi-orgasmic this had a profound effect on Julie and by the time my third orgasm of the night arrived at the same as she reached what seemed to be double figures she all but passed out sliding off my cock and onto her back on the patio floor.

With everyone ready to take a break at that point it seemed a good time to check on the bowling seeing that Allan Morris and Anna Wilson's 'Mariners' were bowling. The results of the three matches had the 'Lions' defeating the 'Bulldogs', in spite of Evan Collis second 300 game in as many weeks, to maintain their high position in what was developing into a three way battle between them, the 'Power' and our 'Tigers' team. The strong 'Jaguars' team also maintained their high position over the underperforming 'Magpies' while, to the great disappointment of brother Evan, sister Julie and Karen Hardcastle, the 'Mariners' lost to the 'Bombers'.

As far as the sexual theatre after the bowling was concerned only four bowlers were nude enough to participate, and they all came from the Lions-Bulldogs clash. Simon Pritchett from the 'Lions', Alice Busby and Eamon McMillan from the 'Bulldogs' all had appointments with members of the audience while the Lions' Donna Hawkins had no partner and therefore enjoyed the company of Robert Miles. And judging by the broad smile and the vigorous way she was pushing against Robert Miles probing cock she was doing just that.

I saw Tara walking up to me as I surveyed the latest changes. She pressed her breasts into my chest as I saw Vikki making up a threesome with Sean and Mark and Lucy engage Roland and Nigel in a similar combination.

"Got enough left for both of us?" asked Teresa as she moved up behind me and pressed her breasts into my back as she reached around me, took my half hard penis in her right hand and began stroking it.

I grinned and lay down right where I was. "Only one way to find out." I looked from one to the other as I waggled my now fully erect penis from side to side. "Take twenty seconds at a time riding me and see who can get me to pop in them."

They were never likely to refuse a challenge and in fact they even upped the ante. While one was riding my cock they decided the other would ride my face have a side bet to see just who would have the most orgasms. Some thirty five fucking and sucking minutes later Teresa had won both contests. She was a very enthusiastic cowgirl as I pumped a respectable load into her pussy at the same time as she shuddered, screamed and loudly announced orgasm number eight, compared to Tara's five.

"Well," said Tara from my left as the twins lay either side of me, "I always said Terese was number one slut in our house, I guess this proves it!"

"And don't you forget it," laughed Teresa as she patted my limp penis for a job well done.

Two more changes in sexual dance partners had me sharing leisurely and enjoyable threesomes with Susan and Karen and Annabelle and Penny. And it was after slow dances with Marion — to Phil Collins 'In The Air Tonight' — and Sophia — to Bryan Adams '(Everything I Do) I Do It For You' — that Vikki and Lucy finally put in their claim for my attention. Indeed by the time we headed to Vikki's room the orgy had all but ended and only Marion, the twins and Billy and Joey were left and the five of them planned to share John and Julie's bed. It would be a snug fit but I was sure their wouldn't be too many complaints.

I turned to Vikki and Lucy in turn as I took a sip from a mug of hot chocolate. "So did the two of you manage to ... er ... get through all the guys?"

"You mean did we fuck 'em all?" asked Vikki. I nodded. "All but one. Neither of us got to Robin, but he said that him and Sarah would be joining us at your house after you finish bowling tomorrow night." She slid her hand under the covers and began stroking my lifeless cock as she looked at me. "So is there any chance that I might be able to revive this enough for one more go?"

I pulled the covers down below our waists and pointed at my limp 8-inches which showed absolutely no signs of life. "What do you think?"

They both finished their own hot chocolate before laying down. "Point taken," said Vikki as she positioned herself for me to spoon her while Lucy spooned me.

SATURDAY MAY-14

Feeling a little lazy after a night of energetic sex we put off our usual morning exercise for a late breakfast with the Marion and the twins and the Tanner boys before Linda Tanner picks up her boys and the twins. Then taking our laziness to the next level we ordered a taxi to take us to the hospital where we joined mum and dad, Julie and Jill McLelland and spent a pleasurable forty five minutes with 'Daddy John' and Maria before it was time for me to head to the bowl for my afternoon commentary stint and the evening match against the 'Queens' team.

The interest this afternoon as far as Camilla and I and the more knowledgeable fans in the audience was in whether Robert Miles 'Eagles' team could win their fourth match in a row over the seventh placed Kings as they attempted to continue their rise from a lowly twenty-third position.

On the back of Robert Miles 769 series the 'Eagles' did just that with an eighteen to six win. In the other games the lowly placed 'Panthers' defeated the 'Ravens', the 'Falcons' won handily over the 'Crows' and the 'Warriors' defeated the 'Devils', the highlight being Robert Jones first game 299 where the seven pin refused to fall from its forty-five degree angle and stubbornly stood back up again.

In the post bowling entertainment there was going to be twice as many couplings as last night. Clifford Smith of the 'Falcon's, Danita Mueller and Francis Warren of the 'Crows', Veronique Ramirez of the 'Warriors' and Joseph Parker of the 'Devils' all had appointments with lucky ticket holders from the audience. That left one solitary bowler at minus five or minus six. Her name was Jade Black the slim, blonde bisexual 22-year-old who enjoyed that round seven threesome with Robert Fulton and the buxom and delightfully oversexed Dee-Dee Clarkson.

She giggled when she realised it was her and me. Walking over she took my cock in her right hand, got to her knees and took the head between her lips before she released it and looked up at me. "You know Justin, three weeks ago when Robbie Fulton was banging me while I was tonguing out Dee-Dee's lovely cunt I was thinking that only one thing could top it. And here you are."

She turned around and waved to the audience who cheered roundly as she lay back on a bean bag after punching it out so that she could put her head in a position to see me fuck her. "Come on," she cooed sexily, "come to Baby Jade."

Sliding a condom on I moved close, got to my knees, lifted her legs so I could rest the back of her knees in the crook of my elbows and then grabbed her hips as I knelt over her and slid into her. Having used this position before I knew exactly the effect it would have. Grinning I thrust easily and rhythmically in and out of her pussy brushing her clit and her G-spot as I did so.

Like with most girls the reaction was immediate and inevitable. "OH FUCK! OH FUUCCCKKKK!!" she cried. And the cries simply got louder as orgasms one, two and three arrive over the next twenty minutes before I filled the condom.

"Thanks," said Jade taking her clothes off team mate Geoff Baker, "getting thrashed doesn't seem quite so bad now." She slipped her skirt and bowling top on without worrying about her underwear and grabbed Baker's hand. "Come on babe I'm still horny and we've got time before we go to mum's for tea."

I watched them walk away before I joined Camilla and headed out to the OB van. Thirty minutes later I was dressed in my bowling gear and Camilla and Robert (Miles), who had joined us in the van, were joining me in a nearby steakhouse restaurant to meet Sarah, Sandy and William.

We talked about bowling over the next hour as we all tucked into various steak and salads meals, but whatever we tried to say about the dangers of Robert's team he would have none of it insisting that with the 'Lions' and the 'Power' we (the 'Tigers') were the team to beat. Eventually though we stopped talking about bowling and chatted instead about what was ahead of Maria and Vikki's father before more general conversation filled in the time until it was time for the night-time session.


28-year-old Patsy Davidson looked across to Sandy, William and I in turn at the finish of the first game as we watched Sarah, still in complete shock, come back from bowling her twelfth and final strike to a standing ovation from the audience and the rest of the bowlers. Patsy's fleshy, sexy figure and her DD tits were shaking with her good-humoured laughter. "You know," she said between giggles as she stood waiting to congratulate Sarah with one hand on her breasts and the other between her legs, "these big bazooms, this pussy and my fat arse have been put on display six times, but never after I bowled a 259 in the first game."

The fully dressed Sarah never made it back to us before she was wrapped up in Patsy's fleshy embrace. "Congrats girl," said Patsy to Sarah.

They kissed briefly before Sarah came back still shaking from the realisation that she had actually bowled her first 300 game. "I still can't believe it," she cried. "I was so nervous before I bowled that last ball I was even worried I might throw it in the gutter. And then it came out so perfect and ... Oh fuck that was awesome."

Even as she was accepting our congratulations though she was looking into the audience, and we knew why. For the first time since the league had started her parents James and Karla Pendleberry were in attendance.

Then suddenly she was off and climbing into the stand where she could be seen embracing two very happy people. I knew just how special this would be for her father James, known to be one of the best bowling coaches in the business, who I had replaced as her partner. He had continued to coach her and had taken Sandra under his wing as well and with his broken leg now well and truly mended was doing a splendid job. So to see Sandy's 290 game and 803 series last week had to have given him immense pleasure. However tonight must have brought double the pleasure seeing his daughter bowl the perfect game.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.