Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll - Cover

Sex And Strikes And Rock 'N' Roll

Copyright© 2006 by Berwick Bob

Week Nine

Erotica Sex Story: Week Nine - This sequel to 'Nine Memorable Days' follows Justin Robertson's exploits in his bowling league and and how he handles seven months without Vikki Thompson. It also follows Vikki's adventures with 'Multitude of sins' across Britain and Europe. Codes to be added on a chapter by chapter basis.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

SUNDAY MAY-1

"I don't fucking believe it! I don't believe you actually did it Lara," laughed Carol Baker as she lay back and allowed Lucy James to fuck her stupid with the twenty inch double-ended dildo that had been a recent purchase for the girls of the group when the innevitible happened and the guys ran out of steam.

Lara grinned and looked across from the hands and knees position that Chris Barratt had placed her in so that he could achieve maximum penetration and have complete access to her perfect tits. "Which part don't you believe? The part where where I actually had sex on stage or that I allowed that incredibly well-hung sexy black man to fuck me while I sang 'Intoxicated'."

"I guess it ... FUCK ... I guess it could have ... GOD LUCY FUCK MY PUSSY ... could have been that," she finally managed. "Or maybe it was ... OH FUCK ... the audiences reaction ... OOHH FUUCCCKKKK ... to you singing that song--" she reached up and began to massage Lucy's small breasts and bullet-like nipples "--while he was ramming his big thick 10-inch cock up your cunt ... FUUUCCCCKKKKK MEEE ... without missing a note. But no, that's not what I'm talking about and you know it."

Lara Fabian laughed as she squeezed her vice-like pussy muscles around Chris Barratt's cock. She knew full well what Carol was talking about. The audience had loved something else even more than they'd loved their own Lara Fabian welcoming all of the eight cocks on stage during the concert into her pussy. They had gone crazy over how she had deep throated Eddie Dutton in the middle of an Eric Clapton style guitar solo during Brian Hacker's version of the Clapton classic 'Floating Bridge' and how she had indeed managed to make him play not just one but several false notes. Of course when she brought him to a climax and continued to masturbate him while a camerman took a close up of her holding the head of his cock two inches from her mouth so that cum could be seen jetting onto the palate of her tongue they went even crazier.

Vikki looked up from where she had been making a meal of Brian's cock while Samantha sat on his face. "When's the pizza s'pose to be coming Sam'?" She took another lick of Brian Hacker's delicious cock. "I mean as tasty as spunk is I really need a couple of slices of one of those tasty Mexicanas. And they did promise that the delivery boy would be a hottie didn't they?"

Samantha simply nodded as Brian's experienced tongue worked on her cunt while his hands reached up and stroked her tits.

"Good," laughed Vikki, "in that case dibs on his cock."

"You go for it girl," giggled Lisa from her position on all fours as Eddie vigorously fucked her while he squeezed her tits.

"Yeah you go for it girl," grunted Dee-Dee from the unusual position Ray Casellas had placed her in.

Apart from the back of her head the only part of Dee-Dee Wilkes touching the carpet was the back of her shoulders and upper back. The rest of her back and her scrumptious arse was almost vertical as she held her hands in the small of her back to hold herself up while Ray, from a position astride her crotch, held her legs apart and from an almost seated position fucked down and into her juicy cunt.

Vikki was going to, but first things first. She took Brian's cock back in her throat before withdrawing and setting up an easy rhythm as she fucked her face on his delicious cock. She kept that up for a good five minutes while managing to glance up on the two occasions that Samantha came on Brian's talented tongue. She felt familiar sensations coursing through his cock and knew that he wasn't far from coming. It wasn't destined to happen then though, because it was at that point that the buzzer to the suite sounded indicating that the pizza had arrived after arrangements had been made with the conscierge for the young man to be allowed up to their private and exclusive suite.

Vikki removed her mouth immediately, knelt beside him, pushed back on a finger that suddenly began to toy with her cunt. She waggled his erection at Samantha who was squeezing Brian's face between her strong thighs as she chased her third climax on Brian's tongue and fingers which were now toying with her pussy lips, clitoris and anal entrance as he attempted to force a finger into her extra tight rear entrance.

"Come and get it Sammie," she laughed, "I have to answer the door."

Vikki stayed just long enough to watch the band and Lucy's manager and agent change ends and go for a cowboy ride on Brian Hacker's cock before she moved quickly to the door. She didn't even bother to check who it was she just opened the door and stood there naked with hands on hips as a young man who couldn't have been more than nineteen or twenty stood there with eight pizzas clutched firmly in the hands of his widely stretched arms.

Stepping to one side Vikki said with a smile, "Welcome, believe me are you ever a sight for sore eyes," she giggled, "and not just for the pizza."

He simply looked. He was as confused as you would expect a pizza delivery guy to be when faced with a gorgeous naked girl with long shiny brown hair who seemed to be offering more than just the price of the pizza. He started mumbling incoherently in French until Vikki stopped him.

Vikki grinned and indicated towards where the rest of the group could be clearly seen happily engaged in some form of sexual activity. Placing a hand in the small of his back and pushing in that general direction Vikki said, "I don't know what the fuck you're trying to say, maybe Lara can help out."

When they reached where Lara was still being vigorously fucked by Chris Barratt Vikki knelt down, balanced on the balls of her feet and spread her legs wide to afford the pizza delivery guy an open look at her intimate charms. "Hey Lara," she said as she watched the smiling international superstar push back and the energetic thrusting of the band's saxaphone player, "I need a translator. Can you tell me what this guy is trying to say to me?"

Vikki then listened to the conversation as the pizza deliverer man's eyes near popped out of his head when they weren't flitting between her pussy, Lara getting herself well and truly fucked and all of the other sexual scenarios that were being played out. While the pizza guy's speech was stuttering, nervous and very confused due to his close proximity to the sexually active superstars Lara's was simply breathless and disjointed as she was forced to sigh and grunt during the conversation because Chris refused to stop his vigorous fucking.

When the conversation stopped Lara turned to Vikki and giggled. "Basically the poor boy's confused. He thought that he was just delivering pizza, and to him the fact that he's delivering them to a, his words, 'superstar rock band' was the highlight of his life." This time she laughed. "He certainly didn't expect to be fucking a member of the band. Now what he's worried about is what his employees will say when he's late back."

Vikki turned to look at the young man and slowly ran a finger between her pussy lips as she answered Lara. "Tell him his boss already knows and that he'll be getting a large tip once we're satisfied that he's given us all he can give." Vikki stood up grabbed a slice of pizza from one of the boxes that the guy had laid out on the large coffee table, listened as Lara related what she'd said, smiled when she saw his broad grin and then said, "And ask his name, I do like to know the names of the guys who fuck their cocks up my horny cunt."

She listened to another quick dialogue between the two before Lara told her, "His name is Pierre Goulet, you know, like the singer. He told me that his second name is even Robert.

Vikki decided that from that point she would keep it simple. She said, "Well Pierre Robert Goulet--" she pointed a finger at her cunt and then pressed it against the bulge in his groin "--now we fuck!"

First though she undressed him. After removing the jacket with the company's logo stitched onto the pocket she removed his T-shirt which also contained the company logo to reveal that he was a very healthy specimen and possessed an extremely respectable six-pack. Vikki turned to Brian who was on his back on the other side of the coffee table and was enjoying the way Samantha was still riding his cock. When she had his attention she said, as she knelt and rested her naked bottom on her heels, "God I hope below the belt matches above it."

Looking at her Brian Hacker replied between sighs and grunts. "Only one way to find out babe."

And find out Vikki did. She undid his jeans and pushed them and his underwear down to his ankles to reveal a cock that had to be a good 9-inches in length and two inches thick. "FUUUCCCCKKKKK MEE!" she cried. "They certainly breed them big in this part of the world," and she pulled a condom from a box situated at one end of the coffee table and helped him slide it down the length of his thick member. She got on all fours close to the coffee table so that she was within reaching distance of the pizza and reaching back between her legs and brushed her pussy lips before inserting the tip of her left index finger into her cunt. "NOW FUCK ME!"

And Pierre did just that. But he did it slowly because he wanted to savour the situation, wanted to make the most of the good fortune that life had presented him. He had tried so hard to get tickets for both he and his girlfriend to one of the two concerts but they had sold out within an hour of going on sale. Marianne would be so jealous when he told her all about tonight. That is, he thought, if she believed him. He slid the head of his cock between the lips of the Australian girl's shaved pussy, fucked her with the first two or three inches and then slowly eased the remaining six or seven inches all the way home. Once there he smiled to himself thinking how great it was that he was actually here in the Hilton hotel fucking a girl from 'Multitude of Sins'.

Feeling pleased with himself and feeling good with his cock in its tight, warm home he started slowly fucking the pretty brown haired singer with a rhythm that began slowly and built with every stroke until he was fucking at a fast but consistent pace while crying out loud in disjointed French that was mixed with the universal language of grunts, groans and sighs that signalled better than any words could just how much he was enjoying the experience.

For her part Vikki was loving it. She squeezed her pussy muscles around his cock. "YES PIERRE YES!" cried Vikki as she pushed back against the pizza man's probing cock. "FUCK ME!" And god, thought Vikki, is he ever. Boy this one sure knows how to fuck a girl. "FUCK ME PIERRE!! FUUCCCKKKK MEE, FUUUCCCCKKKKK MEEE!!!"

She grinned at Samantha who was now on all fours while Brian was kneeling behind her and vigorously fucking his cock deep into her welcoming cunt as he reached underneath and cupped her voluminous breasts. "Wanna swap?" she asked with a grin. "I promise you won't regret it." When Samantha nodded agreeably Vikki continued, saying, "First though can you get that digital camera of yours? We can take some pictures and send them to him. That is if he wants us to." She turned quickly to Lara who was resting up after Chris Barratt had finished off in her mouth. "Maybe you could ask him and then get his address if he agrees."

"IF he agrees," laughed Brian as he continued to pump his cock in and out of Samantha's pussy. "Are you fucking kidding!"

Lara asked him anyway and it was as Brian had anticipated, his response was more enthusiastic than his lusty fucking of Vikki's cunt which was dripping from the three orgasms she had enjoyed at the hands, and cock, of this young Belgian stud.

Vikki watched as Samantha pulled away from Brian's cock and dashed off to get her digital camera. "Be right with you babe," said Vikki to Brian with a grin, "just as soon as Sammie takes a couple of pictures. Then," she smiled, "once Pierre is up and fucking Sam' you can take a picture of them, then you can fuck my slutty cunt. Okay?"

He nodded. "Just as long as my cock finds its way back into that glorious twat of yours who am I to worry."

And in a matter of minutes that's what happened. Both Vikki and Samantha had their photo taken with the the young man before he spent the next twenty minutes fucking the group's manager until he finally filled the bottom of the condom with his seed. Naturally he immediately began looking for some place to put it until Lara solved the problem for him by taking it out of his hand, tipping the contents into her mouth, kneeling down next to Vikki and giving her a kiss while Brian happily fucked her.

Then once they'd swapped the young man's cum and finally swallowed half each Lara lay on the carpeted floor, grabbed her ankles and pulled her legs back, spreading them wide apart as she did so. Looking up she said to the young man who was hard again, "BAISER MOI!" which everyone in the room knew by now was French for 'fuck me'.

Never one to refuse a lady Pierre donned another condom and gave Lara the fucking she requested after she had made his night by taking him in her mouth and bringing him back to full stiffness. That lasted for quite a while and indeed they had an audience of most of the rest of the group with the exception of Lucy James and Carol Baker who were still enjoying their marathon session with the double-ended dildo.

"All right who's next," said Lara as she handed the second filled condom to Lisa and Dee-Dee who copied Lara and Vikki in their swapping of the contents backwards and forwards until they too swallowed their share of the condoms contents.

Lisa put her hand up. "Me." She looked at his limp cock. "And I bags getting him up and running again."

Vikki watched Lisa get to her hands and knees, take his cock in one hand and direct it to her mouth. She watched as the black haired guitarist wanked him slowly as she sucked the head into her mouth. The man's cock was just beginning to rise up for one last stand when Vikki's mobile phone rang. That's odd, thought Vikki, I thought I was supposed to ring Justin. She looked at her watch and saw that it was just past three in the morning. She wasn't meant to phone Justin for just under an hour. She quickly grabbed her phone, looked at the display, saw her mum's name and knew instantly, instinctively, that something was wrong. Pressing the button to answer the call Vikki didn't waste a moment. "Mum, what's wrong?"

"Oh Vikki, Vikki," cried her mother in a tearful voice that she could scarcely understand. "It's your father and poor sweet Maria. They're both in hospital Maria is ... Your father is ... Oh sweetheart your father's critical. It was ... It was a hit and run. Somebody deliberately ran down your father and Justin's sister!"

Vikki dropped the phone and began to cry as she collapsed to the carpeted floor. Everyone crowded around her, comforted her and did their best to make her comfortable. It was Lucy who asked the innevitible question when Brian picked up the phone and tried to talk calmly to Vikki's mother. "Vikki love what is it what's happened."

Tearfully Vikki struggled to her feet before she told them. "It's ... It's daddy ... s-s-somebody r-ran down my f-f-father and J-J-Justin's s-s-sister M-Maria." She was crying her heart out as she tearfully stammered out what her mother had told her. Finally she screamed loudly and without a single stammer. "AND WHAT WAS I DOING WHILE MY FATHER AND MY BOYFRIEND'S LITTLE SISTER WERE BEING RUN DOWN BY SOME FUCKING BASTARD? Getting my brains fucked out that's what. And now my father's in hospital and nobody knows if he's going to live or die. I should have been there, I should have been there. I need to go home ... my fault I..." Her voice trailed off.

Vikki started screaming almost immediately until Lucy gave her a single sharp slap around the face. "Don't you DARE say things like that Vikki Thompson. You couldn't have known, nobody could have. And you're right you need to go home now. But you need to be strong for your family and for Justin and his family.

Lucy of course insisted that she would travel with her, and when Vikki tried to say that it wasn't necessary Brian it was that put his foot down. "Of course Lucy will go, there is no way you are travelling alone, end of story. We will travel on to Berlin for next weekend's concerts because that's what I think both yours and Justin's family would want. And we will dedicate the concerts to your father and Maria." He turned to Samantha who had taken time out to deal with Pierre the pizza guy. "Can you make the arrangements?" She nodded her head immediately.

And so it was that Vikki and Lucy found themselves on a flight to Melbourne via London some six hours later.

MONDAY MAY-2

It was around half past six in the evening and dad and I were in the V.I.P lounge at Tullamarine waiting for Vikki who was rushing home with Lucy for company. I was thankful that Lucy was accompanying Vikki. Tickets on a flight out of Brussels had been hastily arranged for both of them to leave at just after five o'clock Sunday afternoon our time or just after ten in the morning Central European Time. Changing planes at Heathrow meant that they were due in Melbourne at around seven o'clock. Their flight, we were informed, had been arranged by Samantha Carson as had the limousine that had brought us to the airport and was standing by to take us directly to the hospital where both Vikki's father and my sister were still in a critical condition. They had yet to regain consciousness and until they did, if they did, they couldn't completely gauge the extent of their injuries.

Details of what happened were clear. There were several witnesses all of whom had apparently been in a state of shock as they tried to describe what had been a quite brutal hit-and-run yesterday morning. All of witnesses had given descriptions of the four wheel drive including the registration. Not that that had proved of much use because it had been stolen earlier in the morning. The witnesses had seen the Toyota Land Cruiser take off when Vikki's father and Maria were walking across the road and several said they had tried to shout out a warning. The warning hadn't been heard and the four wheel drive hadn't been spotted until the last split second. By then of course it had been too late and Vikki's father and my sister being unable to move out of the way had taken the impact full on with a sickening crunch which had seen them airborne for several feet until they had both bounced off the bull-bar of another four wheel drive parked right next to where they had been walking across the road.

The incident of course had been headline news both on television and on the front page of the paper. Phone calls though were made to inform friends who needed to know and it was this that had brought a constant stream of visitors to the hospital.

The Morgans as was to be expected were the first to arrive. And as sad as Roger and Felicity and my teammates, their daughter Sandy and her boyfriend William were, it was Terry, their 14-year-old son and Maria's boyfriend that had been the most inconsolable. Some of the many visitors who came by during the day to visit and pass on their best wishes were the McLellands, the Morris family including Anna Wilson, Karen Hardcastle and Gerry Connolly and a never ending stream of mine and Maria's friends from school.

The police had been on hand within minutes of the hit-run, and somehow Detective John Brewer had made himself available because of his knowledge of an attempted assault on both Vikki and I by friends of Vikki's ex, Rick Mason. He was also there because he had assisted me in bringing down Tony Carrizo and Paul Miller for the rape of Marion Jackson who was enjoying her role as my substitute girlfriend, and she was substituting for the Bingham twins who had originally subbed for Vikki.

Yes Marion knew the score and after what Carrizo and Miller had done to her was quite happy to maintain a slow moving relationship until such a time as she found a young man she loved enough to trust or trusted enough to love. As for Daphne, my other temporary girlfriend, her outlook and view of life had changed substantially. Now I know much of it was because of workouts, both pre and post-school, and because of my wonderful group of friends, but I also knew I was seeing another side of her courtesy of her instant attraction to Roland Williams, his sister and their friends all of whom seemed to be very nice people. Of course it didn't hurt that they were more than happy to join our Friday night parties as often as possible.

I hadn't wanted to go to school today but mum and dad had insisted telling me that I was only a phone call and ten minutes away and that I would still have plenty of time to get out to the airport, and so I went. It turned out to be a good idea. Good because I had so much support from the gang and from so many others both the faculty and fellow students I didn't even know and because I had no time to think about things courtesy of classes, lunch and the schools sexually free behaviour.

As far as the clothing optional program was concerned a large number of the students were now either naked or wearing one article of clothing. And as far as the squad was concerned it was Anne Marshall and Nigel Long's turn to wear the green collars and be nude for the week while my partner Sophia Dunstall and I had the amber collars and the free choice as long as we weren't fully dressed. Sophia chose to go nude again following on from our green collar stint the previous week but told me I didn't have to join her.

Of course that wasn't going to happen and I joined Sophie in going nude again having decided that my family, Vikki's family, my friends and especially Vikki herself would understand. And seeing as we had been assigned 'squad duty' at the 'Fuck Hut' Sophie even insisted that we have sex. I tried my best to refuse but she simply wouldn't take no for an answer after telling me something I should have already known. That Vikki's and my family and even Vikki herself wouldn't expect me to remain celibate while John and Maria were recovering in hospital. 'Because' she had told me 'recover is exactly what Maria and Vikki's father are going to do'. And so to the delight of the mass of students around us Sophia and I had done exactly that.

By this stage Daphne was confident enough to spend a good deal of her time naked. Indeed she was one of the many students who consistently made use of the extended 'Fuck Hut'. Marion however wasn't as confident. A one off at the coffee bar and a number of times naked in my home in and out of my bed purely as a sleep partner wasn't the same as going through one day let alone a complete week nude at school. But she was getting better, and since that Saturday night when we had gone to the Morgan's restaurant and nightclub we had gone out three more times and Marion's dress and demeanor had become a touch more daring each time.

All of that though seemed totally inconsequential as I waited with my father and took a sip of my black coffee as I flipped through the Monday edition of the Melbourne Age. They like most of the other print and television media were speculating that the hit-and-run might have been as a result of Vikki's high profile and somehow linked to her kidnapping by Carson Chesterfield and his subsequent placement in a psychiatric hospital. The police denied such wild speculation. Like me they thought he wouldn't be capable of such a brutal assault. However they had also said they weren't going to rule anything out or rest until they caught the person or persons responsible for such a diabolical act. Detective Brewer was also inclined to disagree with me on a certain ex-boyfriend who I thought might be responsible. He had said that he had his doubts about how he could possibly have managed it. I hadn't been sure why he had any doubts until he asked if Peter Johnson's friend from the property Mason had been sent to would have made contact if he had somehow escaped.

Vikki and I had of course mentioned it to Detective Brewer off the record when he had asked about the sudden disappearance of Mason and he had said as far as official records were concerned he knew nothing about Mason's sudden disappearance.

I had only mentioned my thoughts to Brewer and constable Janine Parker who seemed to be forever by his side, a fact she owed to her educational standard, her natural aptitude for police work and an early invitation to study and sit for the detectives exam, until this evening when I decided to mention it to my father.

"You're serious?" my father exclaimed incredulously after I had mentioned the possibility of Mason to him. "Just what makes you think he was able to get away? And don't you think we would have heard from Peter Johnson's friend if he had?"

"I just put myself in his position dad. Revenge would be his prime motivation, it would help him put up with any of the punishment he was subjected to. I think it would also make him resourceful enough to find his way down here. But you're right dad logically Mason being able to get away seems unlikely, which is exactly what Detective Brewer said when I mentioned the idea to him."

"I think he's right son." Responded my father as he rested his hand on mine. "But if he didn't do it who did?"

"I don't know dad, but you can rest assured that if there is a way to find out who was responsible I'll find it. And if I do find out, well all I can say is, GOD HELP THEM!"

Dad stood up, pulled me out of my chair and grabbed both of my shoulders in his strong hands. Pulling me close until his face was a bare inch from mine he said quietly but purposefully, "This is for the police to handle Justin. Do you think if we found out who was responsible that I wouldn't want to do him a serious injury or even kill the bastard knowing that Maria and John might not make it and that if they did they may never be the same again?" I nodded my head. "Well that isn't the answer. Your mother wouldn't want that, neither would Madeleine, and Julie certainly wouldn't want that. Is twenty years to life what you want? And how do you think we would feel, your family and friends. And what about Vikki? That girl loves you more than life itself. If you did that to whoever was responsible and finished up in prison it would destroy her."

I nodded my head. "Your right dad of course." I tried to smile as I gave him a hug. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be," he said as he finished his coffee just as the arrival of the flight from London was announced. "Just promise me that you won't do anything stupid."

"I promise dad, I promise."

No more than thirty minutes later Vikki and Lucy were ushered into the V.I.P lounge. Vikki took one step before she saw me then she took a running jump into my arms while Lucy gave my father a tearful hug. Vikki cried but didn't say anything for the longest time as she clung to me and I held her in my strong arms. Then they switched and I suddenly found Lucy in my arms. I wrapped my arms around her waist and watched as she wiped her eyes with some tissue from the box on the table.

Looking over I saw that my father was comforting Vikki as she continued to cry while resting her head on his strong shoulders. Vikki finally lifted her head from my father's shoulder and looked at both my father and I as she took several tissues and wiped her eyes. "Are they... ? I..." She took Lucy's hand. "We, haven't heard anything."

I was getting ready to answer but dad beat me to it. "Nothing has changed sweetheart. And they won't know anything until they both regain consciousness." He took a deep breath as he fought to keep control over his feelings. "The doctors seemed to think that even if ... that even if..." He couldn't finish as it got too much for him. Vikki snuggled into his arms and kissed away his tears as I took over.

I took a deep breath myself as Lucy hugged and kissed me. "The doctors said that if ... WHEN ... they recover they may never be the same!"

Of course this was enough to start Vikki off again and it was my father's turn to comfort her until she looked to both of us and asked, "Do the police have any idea who is responsible?" Then she looked at me. "Who would want to do this Justin? Who would... ?" She stopped suddenly and looked at me. "Rick ... It was Mason wasn't it?"

I took her hand as my father continued to cuddle her into him as he squeezed her bottom in his strong hands. "I thought that as well, Vikki love, but the police made me see that it couldn't be," and I explained the same reasoning to Vikki.

"But ... but ... but Mason is the only person I know who would do this." She pressed her breasts into my father's broad chest. "Who else would do such a thing?"

"I wish I knew darling," I said as I watched her continued to press her breasts into my father's chest and the cheeks of her bottom into his large hands. Letting go of Vikki's hand to allow her to wrap her arms around my father's neck while I placed my hands on Lucy's bottom and squeezed gently as she wrapped her arms around me and rested her head on my shoulder. Turning to Vikki I continued. "The police have said they won't rest until they find out, and neither will I."

She managed a smile then, and after kissing my father on the lips said, "You don't know how good it is to be here," she looked up into my father's eyes, "how good it feels to be in your strong arms and have you hold me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.