When We Fell - Cover

When We Fell

Copyright© 2006 by large_pianist

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tom and Sam return with more of their romance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

Samantha slid herself down to my jutting erection and captured me with her soft fingers. A minimum of stroking was replaced by tender kisses traversing my rod. After a few moments of this I felt her mouth engulf the head of my cock. Such a feeling! I strained upward a little to get more. She retreated and wrapped her fingers around my cock to keep me from shoving myself down her throat. Her tongue flicked out and caressed the head of my cock. That sent little lightning bolts of electricity through my body.


My day had gone to hell in a hurry. First, the call from Sam letting me know that she was ill. Second, finding out that she had just been transported to the hospital just a few minutes away from my office and now I have handcuffs on, I'm leaning against the back of my car. Oh, the worst part?

I was getting ready to have my day made by the police sergeant and supervisor sauntering up to where I was in custody.

"Well Tommy," he started, "what do we have here?"

"I think I let my mouth get away from me and I made a simple traffic stop turn into a big deal. Do you think that about covers it Uncle Bill?" Of course, it had to be my uncle that came to this event.

"Why don't you explain what is going on and I will see what I can do to make your stay here, in handcuffs, as short as possible."

"Well, first of all, let me say that I had no reason to get mouthy with your officers, it was nothing they did that made me get mouthy. I just got news that Sam was very ill and had been transported to the hospital. I was trying to make my way back over to the hospital when I got stopped for speeding. The thing that I am concerned about is that the hospital doesn't know that she's not allergic to any medications, I checked with her mom."

"I can take care of that notification." He spoke into the microphone clipped to his shoulder and had the dispatcher relay the information regarding Sam to the hospital.

"Now that we have that taken care of, what should we do about the other thing?"

"If I may, would an apology to the officer go towards helping clear this up?"

He nodded in assent.

"Officer, will you please accept my apology for letting my mouth run away when you were just trying to do your job. I know that this is not an excuse, but my fiancée has just been transported to the hospital by ambulance and I am very concerned about her."

The officer accepted my apology and removed the handcuffs from my wrists. She also let me know that a vehicle matching the description of mine had been reported stolen earlier and that fact, combined with my sarcasm, prompted the full felony stop. My Uncle Bill told me to lock my car and he would get me over to the hospital in short time. It looked like I was not going to be getting a ticket today. I strapped in and held on while my uncle maneuvered through traffic, no sirens but lights flashing. We made it to the hospital in just few minutes and he followed me into the Emergency Room.

At first, the Emergency Room admissions clerk refused to give me any information, as I was not her next of kin yet. That is when my Uncle Bill stepped up to the window and explained just how fast she was going to get us some information. I noticed that he chose his words carefully; slowly and calmly speaking in a very deep and soft, but authoritative voice. He was able to make it very clear that he WAS going to be informed of Sam's condition, and quickly. The clerk scurried away to get some answers.

Shortly thereafter, a nurse came out and guided Uncle Bill and me to a small waiting lounge. She let us know that the doctor was seeing Sam at present, but when the doctor was finished we would be updated. The presence of my uncle, not saying a word but just letting me draw off of his strength, was quite calming to me.

After what seemed an eternity, a 30-ish woman entered the lounge wearing surgical scrubs and a white lab coat and carrying a clipboard. She asked if we were there to get information about Samantha. After we nodded, she introduced herself as the attending physician.

"Doctor," I pleaded, "can you please give me some idea of what has happened to Sam? The waiting is driving me crazy."

"Samantha has a couple of things happening with her. First of all, her white cell blood count is really low. That is an indication that something else may be happening. We're also treating her for dehydration and the flu. We have a few tests to do, regarding the blood count, in order for us to treat the symptoms properly."

My mind immediately went to work to try and wrap my mind around what the doctor was saying. I knew that I had heard somewhere, something about a low white cell count having to do with leukemia. My face went white and I started to feel faint. I had to sit down or faint. I chose the easy way, I did both.

The doctor noticed my condition right away and stepped out into the hall to call for some help. In just a few minutes, I was sitting on an examination table getting my vitals taken by a nurse. This was truly today's topping on the cake.


The decision on the cake had already been made. It had to be just a certain way and with the proper flavoring. I just couldn't understand why it was so important what decorations were on a cake that was going to be cut up and eaten before the reception was over.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.