My Clients - Cover

My Clients

by Majin

Copyright© 2006 by Majin

Erotica Sex Story: A story about my fave clients.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Safe Sex   Violence   School   .

Chapter 1

I looked across the table between me and a middle aged business man on the Queen Street to Lanark Central train. He was trying to look down my skimpy top without me noticing. I smiled seductively. I was wearing what my new client has suggested; a white shirt a size too small, a black silky skirt with a slit up the back and black stockings that just reached the skirt hem. He reminded me of the first older man I had been with. My snatch got wet as I remembered. He was a friend of my fathers; a lecturer at my university. He was middle aged but still handsome and in good shape. He had asked me to stay behind one day after class. He said he had a message from my father about my allowance. I waited for everybody to leave and he began to speak:

"Ms Lee, your father wanted me to report back on your spending and I ashamed too tell him it looks quite frivolous. How can you afford such things on a student's budget?"

"Sir, I have a job"

"Doing what?"

"It's kind of embarrassing sir"

"Ms Lee. Tell me now or I will fail you in this class."

I looked up. He surely couldn't fail me. Could he?

"Sir, I've been selling myself"

"You mean; you are a prostitute?"

"Yes sir"

I was blushing bright red and I was feeling sick with worry that he might tell my father.

"How much do you charge?"

"It depends Sir. Around £40 for straight sex"

I felt faint.

"Would you take a check?"

Was he joking? I hoped he was.

"Ms Lee. Answer me"

"Yes sir. Would you like to have me now?"

"Yes. Strip down and bend over my desk. Ass up"

I did as he said and slipped off my jeans and black sweater. I undid my bra and let loose my smallish but firm breasts. I was standing there in just my knickers. Looking down at my feet too embarrassed to go on.

"Knickers off before I tear them off"

I slipped them down past my thighs and on to the floor. I stepped out of them and walked over to the desk. I positioned myself in the way he asked.

He walked over and massaged my ass and slipped one finger in my ass hole. I squirmed

"How often have you sold yourself?"

"I have about six clients. They've used me many times"

"I see. You still look very tight."

I was about to say something but he stuck his cock up my snatch before I could open my mouth.

"You are a slut. Ms Lee. Say it"

"I am a slut"

He continued thrusting his cock up my cunt. He massaged my ass and thighs making me moan with pleasure.

After a short while he shot his juices up my fuck hole and withdrew.

"Here"

He stuck a check into my hand and spanked me on the rear.

"Get changed"

The train stopped. The business man got up and I followed him. I asked directions to the office complex where my client had asked to meet me.

"Oh. Go straight ahead and turn left. You can't miss it"

I found it and got the lift up to the fourth floor. An old secretary looked me up and down. I went up to her desk and asked if Mr. Thomson would see me now.

"Is this a personal visit?"

"Yes. I am a friend of his"

I giggled.

"Very well, then. Let me see"

She knocked on the door and stuck her head in. I heard her asking him if I was allowed to enter. She nodded and told me that he would see me now.

The office was large and airy. A young, well dressed man sat at the desk. He stood up when I entered.

"Ms. Lee?"

"Yes"

"Would you please strip for me?"

I nodded and sexily undid my shirt. Pulling it back over my shoulders and dropping it on the floor. I bent over and unclipped my bra. I threw it at him and he caught it and smiled. Shimmying out of my skirt and slipping of my black thong, I wondered if he was for real. I was about to take off my stockings but he stopped me.

"Leave them on"

I walked over to him and straddled myself over his lap. I kissed him full on the mouth and he let his hands wander over my breasts and stomach. He undid his fly and took out his semi hard cock. I moved me head down and began to suck it. He pushed my head up and down. He was hard now and I could tell he was about to cum.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.