A Better World II - Cover

A Better World II

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 25A: The Wedding and honeymoon

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25A: The Wedding and honeymoon - A Better World II continues the story of the Savage family after the asteroid hit Burma in "A Better World." Tom and Cynthia Savage graduate from high school, get married, form the Graton Squadron, attend San Jose State university, earn degrees in avionics, and join the asteroid defense force. They find who sent the asteroid that hit Burma and tells what they did about it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Furry   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy  

Saturday: June 21, 2008 The Wedding

Oh gosh, morning comes early. I walked out of my room and there was dad, Fred F., Bob and Rick. I wished them all good morning.

Dad said, "How about Tai Chi and a swim?"

We all nodded assent. We did not want to wake the women.

It is amazing how thirty minutes of Tai Chi puts your head back on right.

Tiger and Top appeared and got twenty minutes Tai Chi. Then we all quietly started doing laps in the pool. After thirty minutes Dad said, "Coffee!"

We dried off and went into the restaurant. Sally was there. We sat at a large circular table. There was one seat left. It was filled in a few minutes by Neil Olafson.

I looked around the table and said, "This must be testosterone central."

All of us laughed.

Dad said, "How many of you need a new Johnson?"

We all raised our hands except Bob.

Then I remembered Mary/Fran's augmentation for Bob. I said, "Dad, Bob was augmented by Mary/Fran so he could cum and fuck for forty eight hours if necessary.

We all decided we need that fix. Three wives each was an occupation.

Sally walked in with one of her waitresses hauling a cart of ham, eggs, sausage, kippers, oysters Rockefeller and pancakes.

Neil said, "We didn't order this."

Sally said, "I ordered it for you dear. I know you need to recharge after last night."

Then I got my answer. Sally and her mother were now Neil's wives. We all smiled at Neil.

Neil looked trapped. We loaded our plates like it was the last breakfast.

We turned back to Bob. I asked, "Did it hurt?"

Bob answered, "No. It feels very nice. I suppose you all want treatments.

There was a masculine grunt of yes.

Bob said, "I'll talk to Mary/Fran."

Sally asked, "What?"

Neil said, "Bob can fuck for forty eight hours straight."

Sally said, "Oh. Oh, OH, OOOHHH! Yes Neil you need that!" She fed him an oyster.

We laughed.

Our women started to drift into the restaurant.

Cynthia looked at me and shook her head. Then she walked over and gave me a three alarm kiss. It must have been the oysters. I was obviously ready.

She whispered to me, "Let's go back to bed."

I said, "Let me talk with Mary/Fran first. All the men want Bob's augmentation."

Just as I said that Mary/Fran walked in. She scanned the men and knew what was being requested. She smiled. "I bet we get lots of this request in the future. OK, it's done. Ladies when your man has satisfied you and you don't need an erection just touch the prostate like this and he will deflate. If you need it back some kisses usually work. If they don't, he will need to recharge his batteries. Give him four hours peace. He will be ready for another two day fuck.

Cynthia asked, "When will he be ready?"

Mary/Fran said, "Right now." She reached down and pressed my prostrate. It was as if a switch had been thrown.

Sally had the waitress prepare four plates and had her follow me to our room.

The wedding was at 11:30 AM, so we had six hours to kill.

I followed breakfast and Cynthia back to the room. Neva and Maxine were waiting there.

Cynthia demonstrated my switch.

We ate together. I was ready. Each one took her turn. What was amazing was that I sort of resonated like a woman's orgasm. Each time was better than the last. Finally after three hours, Maxine turned me off. We all slept for two hours. Cynthia had set her chronometer to wake her.

We all got up and got dressed, me in my tuxedo, and the ladies in formal gowns. We arrived at the church a half an hour early. I am glad we hired a limousine. It was a mad house for parking. Our Lady of Good Counsel in FortBragg held 300 people. It was full of invited guests. The parish hall was set up with a large screen TV. We had video cameras in the church and their image was fed to the parish hall. I did not know the same video was aired live on one of the cable access channels.

Finally the hour had arrived and so had Neil and Anne. Anne radiated beauty and joy. Paul and his best man stood nervously at the head of the church. Then the organ started that familiar Wagnerian tune and Anne started down the isle. The wedding had started.

They said their vows to each other and the priest pronounced them man and wife. They left the church in a white limousine.

Tiger pulled up in the van and we all left for the RECEPTION!

The Wilsons had decorated three barns on their ranch for the dinner and the reception. We stayed three hours then I rounded up Tiger and company and we headed to the airport and the Cessna. Sally had taken our bags and moved them to the plane. We all waited.

Half an hour later we could hear them coming. In the front of the mob was the limousine with Anne and Paul. They were followed by fifty cars all honking their horns.

Cynthia and I got in the pilot's seats. We had the right jet-engine running. As soon as Anne and Paul were aboard, Cynthia started the other engine. We taxied down the line of cars filled with well wishers to the end of the runway. I flew us over the Wilson Ranch at two hundred feet. Then I headed the plane southwest towards Hawaii.

Cynthia had the auto pilot set up so I went back and welcomed our passengers. I went back to the pilot's seat and gave Cynthia a chance to mingle. We had a DVD of the wedding and most of the reception. The passengers all got to watch it. I suggested that they might want to get some nap time. We had six hours before we had to get to Hawaii. Cynthia and I traded duty, one hour on, one hour off. It worked.

Tiger brought Top and Spot up to see the cockpit. He did an awesome job of describing the controls. Then he gave the same tour to Paul and Anne.

I asked him if he would like to be copilot so Cynthia could bring her sisters on the five cent tour.

Tiger asked, "You mean I can be second chair?"

I answered, "You know the controls, and you are a pilot. I was going to have Cynthia and Squeaker do the same later today. How did you learn about the Cessna Citation X?"

"I studied the manuals. Then I watched you." Tiger answered.

"Tiger you never cease to impress me. You are going to make a great astronaut. If you and Squeaker are interested, Cynthia and I would be happy to train you to pilot the Cessna Citation X."

After he left, I talked to Cynthia about training Tiger and Squeaker. She agreed totally.

The rest of the flight went very well.

Cynthia and I talked with Paul and Anne. We would stay two nights in Hawaii. The plan was to leave the morning of the third day at 3:00 AM. That would mean the sun would be at our backs crossing the Pacific. Tiger had a limousine reserved for them. The driver was to be available at any time during their stay. I gave each of them a debit card with unis 500.00 for spending money. Their room and meals in their hotel were taken care of. I did not expect to see them until 3:00 AM Tuesday morning. We could be contacted on net at any time.

We landed at LihueAirport. As planned, there were three limousines waiting for us.

Tiger had a ground crew arranged to check, restock and park the plane. The plane would be ready for the next leg of our flight by 6:00 PM Sunday.

Paul and Anne were off to their hotel. We did not expect to see them until Tuesday morning.

Tiger, Squeaker, Top and Spot headed to the Aloha Beach Resort. We agreed to meet for dinner Sunday night at the JJ Broiler in Lihue.

The girls and I were on our own. I told our driver we would see him Tuesday at 2:30 AM. After we checked in at the Radisson Kauai Beach Resort, we went to our room to clean up. Maxine was hungry. We all went to the Midori Restaurant. The hotel was on the beach and there were two restaurants in the complex. We could walk to wherever we wanted to go.

When we got back to the room, the girls headed for the shower. There was a lot of giggling.

Cynthia came out and said, "Your turn."

I went and showered alone. When I returned to the bedroom I found a surprise. Three glorious asses aimed at me. I was in trouble. I could not tell one from the other. They were all beautiful. It was like "Let's Make a Deal." If I choose the wrong door my ass is grass. Then I got it. I needed to connect. I could feel the girl on each side and the one in the center was Neva. I came up on them and said, "I wonder which one of these beautiful asses need treatment most? I know. Neva, that must be YOU." As I said 'you' I slipped my rod of eternal joy in Neva's pussy. As I did that I used my right and left hands to finger fuck the other two pussies. I got immediate screams of delight and surprise. We continued to make love until Sunday afternoon. I made sure that all pussies got equal treatment.

I remembered our date with the cats.

As we walked up to them I heard Squeaker say, "Look what the people drug in."

We all laughed.

While I had been involved with the girls, the cats had surfed on a catamaran, and looked at the reef from a submarine. Top had found this little Cajun restaurant. We went there and had crawdads. Spot showed us what was the good part. We tried that and found them tasting like lobsters. By the time we finished, our table was a crawdad disaster. Top talked us into meeting tomorrow for an island tour. We went to our rooms and fell asleep.

Sunday: June 22, 2008 Tom learns about a Pride

Oh, OH Maxine is awake. She wants to screw. If I do her the other two will want some too. Maybe if I pretend to be asleep. Oh, OH, She just scanned me.

I jumped up and smacked Neva and Cynthia on the backside. I ran out to our living room and sat in the recliner. A pissed Maxine followed me out. She was followed by her sisters. "Why did you wake the others?" she asked. "We could have had a lot of fun before they got up."

"It would have turned into a fuck fest," I responded. "Cynthia shared with you that I made love. I don't fuck. We have all been fucking like demented rabbits. I don't like this so I am on strike. We need to make changes in how we enjoy each other. I propose that we set up a rotation. Cynthia you were my first wife you are in charge of the rotation. No sex the night before flights. Twice a month we could have a party. I will change our room arrangements so we have a two bedroom suite from now on. The other two wives will use that room for sleep and whatever games they want to engage in. The long and short of it is I really want one wife. That is impossible now. I can accept one wife with me for each evening. Am I clear?"

The next five minutes of silence was deafening.

I could tell they were all three connected and the data flow was straining the WEnet. They also had their privacy wall up. I was in trouble. What was worse was the smile on all of their faces.

Cynthia, Maxine and Neva spoke in unison. "Tom you are right."

I was being spoken to in surround-sound.

"Tom, we all love you. You make our lives worth living. You are such a great lover we only thought of our womanly needs. You helped us to remember that you are most effective in simple pair relations. We like your idea and will do all we can to make our set a set of love."

I was dumb struck.

"Let's go exercise then have breakfast with the smart cats," Cynthia then said.

My three wives held out their hands to help me up.

We did our Tai Chi. We ran three miles. We met the smart cats for breakfast at the New Palms Restaurant.

It was not long after we started breakfast, Tiger leaned over to me and said, "Tom, what have you done?"

I shared with him what had happened this morning.

Tiger looked at me long and hard for the next five minutes. He told everyone that he and I needed to make a bathroom run. He actually asked Squeaker to keep my ladies busy. He and I had to talk. He turned to me and marched me outside.

"Tom," he said, "Humans are smart. They have no street sense. Cats know instantly how a pride operates and the tom never messes with that system. To do so leads to death. All prides have an alpha female. You establish that alpha status by your first mate.

Squeaker is my alpha mate. You can see this when we have cat meetings. She always sits to my right and a small distance back. If I had other mates, it is her job to make sure my needs and wants are met. If I have issues with a beta mate she deals with them. I am lucky I only have one mate. That keeps it simple.

"Tom what you did was to lower your alpha mate to status equal to your other beta mates. This is very bad. You no longer have a mate that has your interests at heart. She is part of the crowd. As a part of the crowd she will put the crowd's needs first."

"What can I do now?" I asked.

Tiger thought for a while then said: "Position is important. ALWAYS have her sit next to you. It would be preferred to be on the right hand. When you go to bed have her next to you. Your other mates can find their own places. Give her something off your plate. Hold hands. Kiss her first then the other mates. On the flight to India have Squeaker and me watch the auto pilot and go back and snuggle. I will have the last two seats free. Those seats will form a love seat. Do this much and let's see."

"Squeaker and I will take your beta mates with Top and Spot to see the island. You take Cynthia back to your hotel and snuggle."

I agreed.

We went back in. Tiger asked Neva and Maxine to help them when they go on the tour. They had observed prejudicial attitudes earlier. It might be better if the smart cats had escorts.

Neva and Maxine looked at Cynthia then said OK.

Cynthia and I went back to the Radisson.

I was thinking, "It worked."

Cynthia popped that bubble.

"It did not work." she said. "I listened in on Tiger's advice. He is right on the mark about plural marriages. You dissed me this morning more than you know. You are lucky that all your wives love you. So do you have something to say to me?"

I immediately dropped to one knee and begged for her forgiveness.

I felt her scan me. Then she lifted me up and carried me to our suite. She is very strong. She set me on our bed. Then Cynthia said, "Tom, you know I love you. I am willing to die for you. You are my alpha male. We have the communication skills like no lovers before in history. You and I can connect in less than one second. We have a special firewall only controllers can penetrate. When this happens again use that connection. Yes I forgive you. Now give me a kiss."

I puckered up and gave her one of my ten-alarm kisses. We lay together on our bed.

After a half an hour Cynthia nuzzled me. "Tom, I have something to ask you."

I knew I was in trouble again.

Cynthia said, "You remember Alice our sister?"

"Yes," I answered. "She can't find a man and you and Maxine and Neva want us to bring her into the set. You all love her and want her happy too. Will I marry her too? If I say OK, you all will be so happy. Well I say yes."

Cynthia rolled me on my back and applied a ten-alarm kiss to me. Then we made glorious love. Thanks to Mary/Fran we made love for three hours.

We were taking a break when I heard Tiger say, "Now that is an alpha pair making love."

Cynthia and I both blushed and saw that the smart cats and my other wives were all quietly watching. I scanned Tiger and found they had been there for an hour.

I remembered what Tiger said and I smiled. I scanned Neva and Maxine. They were glad to be beta wives. They acknowledged Cynthia as the alpha wife.

I checked with Cynthia. "I have an announcement. I am glad you are all here. Cynthia and I have decided to add another wife to our set. You all know Alice Maytag she has consented to join our set when we return to Graton."

Neva and Maxine squealed in delight.

Cynthia opened her arms for a hug. All the Savages hugged tight.

I looked at Tiger and he gave me a thumb's up.

I looked around and asked who was hungry. "I don't mean vegan hungry I mean Carnivore HUNGRY!" I got seven hands. Do we want to go out or would you like me to order room service to bring our dinner here?" I asked

"Our table seats eight," Cynthia said.

We all agreed to eat here.

I called room service and ordered eight rib eye steak dinners.

We all got our fill of beef.

Cynthia broke out two decks of cards and we played Canasta for another two hours. That finally played out with Top winning. We all split up and went to our bedrooms.

When I got to our room Cynthia and the girls were ready.

Monday June 23, 2008 Beach Bums

We all became beach bums. Top found a surfing guide so we all took a lesson. No one wiped out. Well, not bad anyway.

We found a little juice shack on the beach. They served burgers too. We had lunch on the beach.

Tiger and Top went surfing. I knew cats had good balance but this was amazing. It did not matter what kind or size of wave they surfed, they surfed like pros.

Squeaker found a catamaran that gave evening dinner cruses. We all had dinner on deck. The smart cats enjoyed dinner; it was mahi-mahi.

After dinner, the cats went back to their hotel. I reminded them we had a 3:00 AM departure time.

I looked at my wives and gave Neva and Maxine the reason for the early call of 1:00 AM. Cynthia and I had to file our flight plan and preflight the plane.

I called Tiger on net and asked him to try and arrange a two bedroom suite for the Savages.

We all went to bed. Cynthia was beside me on my right. Neva and Maxine were outside of that. We snuggled and kissed and went to sleep. It was 5:00 PM.

Tuesday June 24, 2008 Bangalore or Bust

I was up at 1:00 AM.

I got a WEnet call from Tiger. He asked, "Could Squeaker and I watch the preflight? I've made the requested change in reservations for us... and good morning."

I and the girls did twenty minutes of Tai Chi. I called our limousine driver and we checked out. Our driver drove up as we went out of the lobby. We were on our way to the airport.

When we got there, Tiger and Squeaker were waiting for us. We filed our flight plan. Tiger and Squeaker stuck to us like glue.

While Cynthia and I checked things on our preflight check list I noticed Tiger and Squeaker doing the same.

When we finished I asked Squeaker, "Did we miss any thing?"

Squeaker said yes.

I was surprised. I asked, "What did we miss?"

"You did not kick the tires," Squeaker responded,

"That is not on the check list," I said.

"You kick the tires to look for a flat tire" Squeaker explained. "Flat tires make safe landings difficult."

Cynthia and I went around the plane kicking the tires.

We were ready it was 2:45 AM.

Anne and Paul's limousine pulled up.

I had Cynthia start the right engine to give us power. Everyone climbed in and sat down. Tiger closed the door, we started the other engine, and he went to his seat. I called him forward to the cockpit. I had him sit in the jump seat and strap himself in.

Cynthia taxied us out to the end of the runway. We were really fully loaded.

I nodded to Cynthia. She started us down the runway. We were one half of the way down the runway when we finally achieved airspeed. Cynthia pulled back on the yoke and we started to climb. We climbed slowly. Cynthia did not want to hear the stall alarm. I was fine with that plan. We were on our way to India.

We were flying a island hopping route. We would pass over the asteroid crater in north Burma. We would also fly over most of the devastated areas.

We were in the air about an hour and I smelled coffee. Squeaker had packed a continental breakfast. She brought Cynthia her food first. I piloted while Cynthia ate. Then we traded off. I was ready for the coffee. The chocolate croissants were all I needed. She let us know Tiger had a cooler full of sandwiches and sodas for lunch and dinner.

Cynthia and I traded nap times over the western Pacific. We refueled at Midway, Guam and New Hong Kong. They had made a lot of progress there in two years. Tiger and I were in the pilot's chairs as we passed over the crater. It was fifty miles in diameter. As we went west we started to see some recovered areas. Cynthia came up behind me and gave me a hug. It felt good.

We were getting close. We were over the east coast of India. There was more devastation. There was also recovery. India air traffic control gave us a direct route to BangaloreAirport. We had a good landing. We were lead by a 'follow me' truck to our parking location. Our two limousines were waiting. This time we were all staying at the LalithaMahalPalace. We would be here four days and three nights.

We were driven from the airport to the palace. I am glad we had a driver. Those crazy Indians go everywhere full throttle. I knew on the trip two humongous trucks had our names engraved on their front bumpers.

The peace of the palace grounds convinced me that I was not going out, at least not until we had to return to the airport.

The palace was beyond belief. The Indians knew they had a prize there. Making it a world class hotel was an awesome idea. Our suite was amazing. We had a living room that was twenty by twenty five feet. They had decorated it with museum piece Victorian furniture in perfect condition. There were two bedrooms with a modern king-sized bed in each fifteen by twenty foot room. Between the bedrooms was a bathroom with three toilets, three bidets, three urinals, and a shower that could easily hold a family of eight.

Tiger came in and had a menu from the restaurant. "Tom, did you know this part of India was Hindu? They are strictly vegan here -- no meat, no fish, no eggs. They do have milk."

I knew this was going to be a real test for the smart cats. Squeaker looked at the menu. "We will survive. Hey, they have pancakes and butter."

Our bell boy let us know that dinner was at 8:00 PM. Dress was formal. Tiger sent to the plane for our clothes. He asked me what Top and he should do. I called the concierge and explained our problem. She said that was no problem. She knew of a tailor and dress maker that could have suitable clothing ready by 4:00 PM tomorrow. She gave Tiger two business cards.

I asked if we could have a meal in our room tonight. None of us knew what to order, would she please order a meal for ten in my living room and could she have someone from her staff explain what each dish was and the recommended way to eat it. She said that would be done. "When do you want to eat?" I looked around and said, "In one hour."

One hour later, four women came hauling two giant carts of food. They set up a table that easily held the ten of us. Then the food started to come. The big table was full. We all sat down. Our concierge we had talked to came back and taught us all about vegan eating.

"Couldn't we just go out and catch some mice?" Top asked. "You know that the Karma of cats is to catch and eat mice."

"Your former karma was carnivore," I answered them. "The WE modified you so you now have molars so you can be omnivores. That was so you can successfully live on vegetable protein as well as animal protein. Top, I loved those rib eye steaks just like you. One of the reasons we came here was to learn about new peoples and the way they live. That includes what they eat. There are some dishes we will not like and there will be other dishes we will love. Give your molars a chance. If worse comes to worse, I'll have mom Fed Ex us a bag of meow mix."

Top looked at me. Then he took some salad. He tried some soup and liked that. The other smart cats went along. By the time we had finished dinner we were all satisfied and we found five dishes we knew Carol would love because we all liked them. There were some other dishes I will never have again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.