Doing a Korean Massage Girl - Cover

Doing a Korean Massage Girl

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Tom finds out how hot a sexy young Korean massage girl can really be behind closed doors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

If you've never ventured outside your own country, you have no idea of the variety of sexy women you'll find throughout the world. One place where you will find extremely sexy women is South Korea. I'm sure it's true in the North, too, but who would know. It's such a closed country; I've certainly never been there. But, I have been to South Korea, and it's one of the prettiest and the women are some of the sexiest I have ever met and been with in my life.

I personally got to experience the skills and services of several massage girls in Korea but I'll just tell you about one sex/massage session that was one of the first I ever experienced. The girl's name was Sung Lee Kim and she was one of the cutest and one of the hottest young Korean women that I ever had the pleasure of being with. When you first experience the sexual counter-economy of South Korea, you're overwhelmed with how open and fairly accepted it is that many of the young women in the country work in sexual occupations. That's radically different than the United States, but once you get used to the fact that it's not at all difficult to get yourself stroked, sucked and fucked for a little bit of money, it becomes a routine part of your plans for pastimes when you're not busy working. One of the covers for the sexual workers is the massage parlors, many of which are located on U.S. military facilities in the country. You can say "I think I'll go get myself a nice relaxing massage" but what you're really saying is "I think I'll go down, pay a few won and get my dick jacked, my hard cock sucked and for a few more won, I'll get the girl to climb up on the table with me and ride my dick until we both orgasm." That's what the actual truth is more than not.

I had actually been to a Korean massage parlor 3 or 4 times before I went and had Sung Lee Kim assigned to provide my massage, but the moment I'd gotten naked and was lying there on the massage bed, I looked and when Sung walked in, I know for one thing that I had an instant and total erection. She was totally fucking hot. Sung Lee was very pretty and she had a nice body, emphasized even more by the short shorts and tight-fitting top she had on. This was her "massage uniform" and it achieved the purpose it was designed for -- gave her the ability to move and twist to do a good massage but it also showed off her body amazingly well to get her customers turned on and ready for the later stages of their massage session.

Sung Lee had me get even more comfortable than I already was. She had me lying on my stomach first and she lifted the towel off of my naked ass and began to massage my body from the head and neck down, using some light oil to enhance the massage and to make it feel even better as her hands kneaded and worked my tight muscles and flesh. As soon as I'd seen Sung Lee come into the private room, I became uncomfortable lying on my face because my huge hard cock was so engorged that it was almost painful lying on it. But, Sung lee seemed to know that and she quickly moved down and soon reached the bend of my back and then my naked asscheeks. When she moved her hands onto my ass, I knew this wasn't going to be your normal massage at all.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.