Babysitting the Neighbor Kids - Cover

Babysitting the Neighbor Kids

Copyright© 2005 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A girl is caught watching a porn movie while babysitting

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First  

Kelly baby-sat for the Walkers that Saturday. She was a bit uncomfortable when she arrived, but Mrs. Walker was her usual self and made Kelly feel welcome. The evening went without problems. After the kids were down, Kelly started thinking about those movies. They were what had gotten her into a pickle last time and she decided not to watch one. Mrs. Walker took her home after they returned that evening. It seemed as if nothing had ever happened, except that she didn't get paid.

Kelly spent the next few days thinking about what Mrs. Walker had offered. The easy way Mrs. Walker treated her made Kelly think maybe, just maybe... Would she really allow Kelly to bed her husband? The truth was, the more Kelly thought about it, the more her pussy trembled with desire. She remembered how it felt when she made love to Mike. Then, she would feel remorse and push those thoughts from her mind, only to find her pussy hot and wet and she would have to masturbate to be able to sleep. It was Tuesday when she called Mrs. Walker and asked to come over after dinner.

Mrs. Walker met her at the door, "Come in." She led her to the kitchen table where Mike was waiting.

"Hi, Mike... I mean, Mr. Walker."

"Go ahead and call him Mike. And you may as well call me Mindy," she said. "Just not in front of your folks. They might not understand."

"There's a lot they wouldn't understand," Kelly said. Both Mike and Mindy laughed with her. Kelly looked around.

"They're watching Disney," Mindy said.

"Oh." Kelly looked up at Mindy, whose eyes were supportive and smiling. "Um, how would this work?" Kelly finally asked.

"I assume you mean a relationship between you and Mike?" Mindy asked. Kelly nodded, then blushed. Mindy smiled. "I think the first thing is I ought to be up front with you. There are some things you need to know." She proceeded to tell Kelly about their younger days: the multiple partners, the groups, the unbridled sex. Mike and Mindy watched Kelly carefully to judge her reaction. They saw that Kelly was surprised that an adult could have such wild passions, but they could also see in the way Kelly squirmed at times that she was also excited. Mindy also told Kelly how she had turned that part of herself off after the kids were born and how, when she realized what had happened, that buried part of her had emerged again. "So, I don't really know myself how this will work. All I know is that we won't hide anything from each other. We'll be open and honest. That's the only thing I demand."

Kelly had been taking all of it in and was truly surprised, as well as filled with sexual excitement just below the surface. She had imagined Mrs. Walker as frigid, driving her husband to their tryst. She couldn't imagine the Mrs. Walker she had just heard about. Kelly was making the mistake of the young, thinking that her generation invented sex, and the older generation didn't know anything. Always a mistake. Nothing is new under the sun when it comes to sex. For Kelly, it explained why Mike had those movies. Of course, she was wrong, but Kelly's understanding of men would come later, if ever.

Mindy could tell from watching Kelly much of what she had been going through. The signs were all there. Mindy was willing to bet that little Kelly had wet knickers at the moment. She decided it would be best if it was all in the open. "Kelly, why don't you tell us what you've been thinking over the last few days." Mindy saw the look of alarm in Kelly's eyes. "Don't worry. I know what it's like. We've agreed to be open with each other. I know the first time you talk about sex openly it can be hard. We get used to hiding our real feelings, pretending we aren't feeling and don't want what we really do desire. I have the same feelings. Please, trust us and tell us what you've been thinking."

Kelly's eyes were wide with that 'I've been caught' look.

"Tell you what, let me guess," Mindy said. "First, you've been feeling guilty about it."

Kelly nodded and said very quietly, "Yes."

"Normal. I would have been feeling that way too. And Mike has been a little remorseful himself."

Kelly looked at Mike. He smiled and shrugged as if to say, normal, nothing to worry about.

"And let me guess that you've also been remembering how wonderful the sex was and maybe masturbating at night." Kelly gasped. "Don't be shocked. If we are going to share Mister Can't Keep it in His Pants, we're going to know a lot about each other."

Mike protested, "Hey."

All three laughed and the laughter helped Kelly's mood lighten. "It's just so strange, I mean, talking about it like this with you guys."

"You talk with your girlfriends. Just think of me as an old girlfriend," Mindy said.

Kelly laughed and that image broke the ice. "Okay, yes I have been doing it at night and thinking about Mike."

Mindy laughed, "I bet. I've been dragging Mike to bed because it made me horny."

"But I thought you were mad at him," Kelly asked, puzzled.

"I was. But like I said, this also opened the doors to some pretty wild feelings. After you left, I made Mike make love to me as part of his penance. It was a punishment he seemed to like."

"Damn right!" he interjected.

All three laughed. "Wow." Kelly's head spun a little. She knew how little she really knew. Another thought occurred to her. It wasn't just Mike who could teach her. Mindy would be able to explain a lot about sex, love, and men; things that had been totally confusing to her. The decision was made at that moment. "I'd like to..."

"Yes?" Mindy asked and waited.

"Make love with Mike," she finished the last word barely audible.

"You sound unsure," Mindy said.

"No. I'm sure. It's just hard," Kelly responded.

Mindy smiled. "I bet it is hard. Mike, stand up."

"What?" he asked standing. The bulge was apparent in his jeans.

"Told you it would be hard thinking about sex with you," Mindy said lightly. Kelly and Mindy laughed as Mike sat back down and crossed his arms giving Mindy a hurt look that wasn't all that sincere.

Mindy let the laughter die down. "How about Saturday night? You could baby-sit, except Mike and I will come home right after the kids are asleep. We could start then."

Kelly felt her belly flutter knowing she was getting herself into something she didn't fully understand, but she wanted to. The past hour had her primed for sex, desiring to experience once again those exquisite feelings when Mike made love to her. "Okay."


Saturday night Kelly came over to watch Mikey and Auben. As Mike and Mindy were leaving, Mike kissed her and said, "That's to keep for later." Kelly quickly looked at Mindy, concern on her face.

"We'll be back right after eight so make sure the kids are in bed on time," Mindy said winking. Relieved, Kelly watched them go.

"Can we watch a movie?" two voices pleaded.

"Sure," Kelly answered shepherding the kids to the TV. She couldn't concentrate on anything as the kids watched their movie. Kelly fidgeted on the couch, went to the kitchen, came back, and fidgeted some more.

She got them into bed at eight on the nose. By eight-fifteen she was a bundle of nerves. She heard the garage door opening and nearly jumped off the couch. She was waiting by the door when Mindy and Mike came in. "Hi," Mindy said cheerfully. "Waiting by the door. Anxious aren't we?"

Kelly blushed.

"Well, I'm anxious too," Mike said taking Kelly into his arms and kissing her, a long passionate kiss that took Kelly back to their shared trysts. She kissed Mike back with all she had.

As they broke the kiss, Mindy said with a husk in her voice, "Let's go upstairs."

Once in their bedroom, Mindy turned to Kelly. "Let's get him undressed." She motioned Kelly over and started unbuttoning Mike's shirt. Kelly held back. Mindy reached out and touched Kelly's cheek. "Kelly, don't worry. I'm not going to get mad. There are only two rules we all have to follow tonight. One, have as much fun as you can. Two, help the others have fun tonight. That's not going to be hard is it?"

Kelly smiled. "Have fun? That's all?" Mindy nodded as Mike smiled and nodded as well. "I think I can do that."

"Good. Then let's unwrap our present," Mindy said reaching for Mike's shirt. "You get the pants."

Kelly hesitated for a moment, then smiled and grabbed Mike's belt. "Okay," she said tugging his belt loose. They quickly had Mike nude, his cock standing proudly, pulsing with his desire for the women. Mindy stroked him lightly. "Nice cock."

Kelly blushed a little, then determined to be as open as Mindy was being. She ran her fingers over his erection, "Yeah, nice cock."

Mindy smiled, then turned to Mike. "Kelly's turn." They started stripping Kelly of her clothes. Again, Kelly had to settle her mind, which was protesting. She felt so funny, vulnerable, being stripped of her clothing by two people. But she was going to trust them. She felt two hands cover her tits and lightly tweak her nipples. She moaned in pleasure and looked down. Mike was pulling her pants down her legs, so it had to be Mindy's hands on her tits. That was unsettling for a moment. Again, Kelly tried to push the negative thoughts from her mind. 'This is about pleasure, ' she told herself. She concentrated on the feelings in her tits. They didn't know gender. Mindy knew exactly how to treat her breasts and it did feel wonderful. Then, she felt something even nicer. Mike kissed her pussy, working her legs apart as his tongue found her slit and insinuated itself there. Kelly nearly swooned from the dual sensations; two lovers were giving her pleasure.

Mindy was nibbling at Kelly's neck, finding those vulnerable spots that seemed connected directly to her sexual center, as Mike stood up and pulled her face to his for a long deep kiss. He led Kelly to the bed, laying her on it and joining her for another kiss. Kelly felt Mindy, now naked, curl up behind her. She was between two people, all three now naked, skin against skin, caressing her senses in ways she didn't know were possible. She felt Mindy's breasts pressing against her back. It was erotic in a way she hadn't known was really possible. Mindy's hand stole around and between her legs. Kelly parted them and gasped into Mike's mouth as Mindy's fingers rubbed over her pussy. Mike's hand caressed her tits, teasing and fondling.

Before she was really aware of it, her mind was captured by the sensuality of the moment, floating in sexuality, her body tingling with desire and the sensations of skin touching her skin. There was no room for thoughts, only the things sensed mattered now. Lips, fingers, and hands on her body were her only reality now. That reality was nearly overwhelming. Four hands, four lips were moving over her and she was never sure where they would caress her next. Mike would kiss her lips as Mindy would suck on her neck while one pair of hands was moving over her tits and nipples and the other hands were stroking her belly, lightly pushing down over her fur, exciting her as they massaged her womb, but not quite reaching her pussy which made her hips lurch up seeking that final contact.

Mike snuggled close to Kelly, taking his cock and pushing it between the lips of her vagina. Kelly felt him push and spread her legs to welcome his cock. Mindy reached between the girl's legs, took her husband's cock and led it into her opening, rubbing it around until it was wet with her arousal. Mike pushed and lanced into Kelly. Mindy grabbed Kelly's leg, lifting it so that Mike could move freely as he began fucking Kelly. Mindy nuzzled Kelly's neck and ears, exciting the girl further. Kelly was caught up in the act of being made love to by two people, one plunging into her, the other behind her, pressing her naked body against her and kissing and fondling her.

Mike was looking into Mindy's eyes as he fucked Kelly. They were sharing the sex. Mindy pushed her mound against Kelly's ass. Every time Mike jabbed up into Kelly, Mindy felt it against her pussy. Without touching, Mindy and Mike were fucking. Mike fucked Kelly aware that he was fucking his wife at the same time, two for one. He wondered if he could make both women cum at the same moment. His hand snaked over Kelly's supine body and between the two women, finding Mindy's hard nipple. He squeezed it between finger and thumb. Mindy groaned in pleasure.

It was building, the tension leading to climax. All three felt it. He sped up, jabbing faster and faster into Kelly's pussy. The bed creaked and sang in tempo with the lovers. Kelly was focused on the sensations coursing through her body, being filled repeatedly by hard cock, her clitoris strummed by her lover's body, Mindy's hands teasing her tits until she could take no more. From deep in her belly it came, her climax, spreading through her body, overwhelming her. "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God," Kelly chanted as her pussy spasmed around Mike's cock.

As Kelly came down from her climax Mike slowed and stopped, his cock buried to the hilt. Mindy, having slowed too, was now eager for her own climax. "Pull out," she said to Mike. Mike rolled away from Kelly and onto his back. Mindy let Kelly fall back and crawled over her. She paused as she straddled the girl and smiled down at her. "Nice?" she asked.

"Oh God, yes," Kelly answered.

Mindy winked, "My turn now." She crawled over to Mike and mounted him, easily sliding over his cock as her pussy was awash with her own excitement. "Oh yes," Mindy crooned as his cock filled her. Mike lay back and enjoyed the feeling of a warm pussy sliding down over his cock. His hands slid over her belly and cupped her tits. Mindy ground her hips into Mike, rubbing her clitoris hard on him. Both quickly approached climax, already excited from the wild fuck with Kelly.

Mindy rose and fucked down on Mike's hard cock. She yipped as it bottomed out, filling her completely. Mike thrust up each time Mindy settled, slapping noises filled the room from the hard fuck. "Yes, yes, yes," moaned Mindy. Mike tweaked her nipples adding the last little sensation which propelled her to her climax. He felt her pussy sucking at his cock and he let go, filling her with his cum, blast after blast up into her. Mindy felt the warmth of his seed filling her and her own climax tore through her body. She quivered and moaned as Mike blasted into her. Mike felt the last spasm as he fell back. Mindy went rigid on him, the intensity freezing her body as her pussy spasmed around his cock.

Kelly lay next to the couple, mesmerized by the scene. Already highly charged sexually from her own fuck with Mike, watching the couple filled her with erotic energy. She couldn't have imagined how sexy it was watching them fuck right in front of her. Her hand was between her legs, gently moving over her pussy as she caressed herself through a series of small, gentle climaxes.

Mindy sighed, then like a doll with the air let out, slowly fell forward over Mike until she lay on him, breathing hard, her fingers convulsively gripping his chest.

Part III

Kelly, Mindy, and Mike had been captured in a sensuous dream that Saturday night. Over the next few days, in the light of day, they thought about what had transpired. Mike was ecstatic recalling the evening. It had been the stuff of male fantasies. Mindy, being a bit wild and with a bi-sexual fantasy, had enjoyed it as well. Kelly was the only one to have to come to grips with the nature of what had happened. Was she gay? She had enjoyed the sex even with Mindy present, something she had never thought she would enjoy. Her thoughts swung wildly over the next few days, from recalling the sensations that had poured through her body making her panties wet to banging up against the social prejudices of multi-partner sex and the remorse of violating the socially accepted mores.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.