Pandora's Box - Cover

Pandora's Box

Copyright© 2005 by dstar

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Senseless tragedy left Gabriel barely hanging on. Then, on his thirtieth birthday, a teenage girl shows up to lead him into the arms of irresistable temptation. Life became complicated enough, then they discovered that he wasn't even human...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Water Sports  

Gabriel frowned. "Why not?"

Pandora sat up, pulling her legs up and looking uncomfortable. "I don't ... usually ... dance in public anymore."

He reached for her, pulling her over to him. "Why not?"

Pandora leaned against him, shaking slightly. "Last time I did it was ... bad. I ... I nearly got raped," she whispered.

Gabriel pulled her close. "Oh, god. We don't have to, then. I just thought you might like it."

"I want to dance with you, I just ... just wanted you to know what guys do when I dance. It ... it's creepy. They ... change."

"Oh?" he asked.

"It's not quite as bad as when I'm singing, too, but something makes them just ... go crazy."

"Well, you have the kind of body that drives men wild." He ran a hand down her side.

Pandora shuddered. "That's what my dad said when he picked me up. I still don't think that's an excuse for them to jump on me and hurt me," she said, looking away.

"No. It's not. But assholes don't need an excuse, unfortunately." He sighed. "Trust me. I had more than enough run-ins with assholes when I was your age."

Pandora sighed and looked away. "Anyway ... that's why I'm not supposed to dance at clubs anymore. They really didn't like having to come get me at the police station. Someone might have seen me there, you know."

Gabriel hugged her. "We don't have to do anything you don't want, honey."

"It's not that I don't want to ... god, to be able to do anything 'normal' with you would be so ... so nice. It's just ... well, it scared me. If I hadn't been with a friend, and she hadn't started hitting people with a chair, I..." She looked up at him, her face pale and scared. "It would have been ... bad."

Gabriel squeezed her again. "I understand. That had to be scary."

She nodded. "It was. It was ... unexpected. I mean ... I'd had guys rush me when I was singing, a couple of times, but that was just ... one of those things. No one had ever ... ever just grabbed me before. But ... you wouldn't let anyone hurt me ... right?"

"Right. I'd protect you."

"Then ... that's okay. Just don't leave me alone. I think I'd even be okay singing on stage again, if you were there."

"I hadn't realized you were a singer."

She looked down, blushing. "Singing, dancing, my instruments ... I've been performing since I was five. But when I ... ah ... grew ... I stopped most of it, because guys ... started being scary. The modeling thing, that's for my mother, and because it's the only thing left that really seemed safe. She wouldn't just let me quit entirely."

Gabriel tilted his head. "You enjoyed dancing?"

Her face lit up. "Oh yes! I loved it, moving with the music, becoming part of it ... I still do, I just only do it in my room now. Not out in public, and certainly not on stage."

He hesitated. "Would ... would you do it for me?"

Pandora blushed. "For you? You want to watch me dance?"

Gabriel nodded.

"Oh ... I ... okay. What ... what style? I was trained in ballet, contemporary, middle-eastern..."

"What do you like best?"

"I like ... just letting go. Wherever the music takes me."

Gabriel gestured at his computer. "Then pick whatever you want."

"You pick. I can dance to anything. You pick something you'd like to see me dancing to. I want to know what you like."

Gabriel looked thoughtful, then rolled over. A few moments later, the opening strains of Madonna's "Erotic" echoed through the room.

Pandora slid out of bed gracefully, her hair trailing along the blankets as she stood, eyes closed and swaying slightly as she listened for a moment. Then she opened her eyes and smiled at him, and began to dance.

Pure, distilled, sex was the only way he could describe it. Yet at the same time ... there was nothing vulgar, nothing obscene. It was just the essence of sexual energy, refined and enhanced and contained in one small, swaying, twirling, hypnotic form. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. He wanted her more than he'd ever wanted anything in his life.

Gabriel stood, reaching for her, trying to match her movements with his own.

Pandora stumbled just a bit, then laughed, the sound running caressingly up and down his spine. She reached for him, one hand around his neck and the other on his hip, guiding him, but he was too tall, not able to match his body to the fluid movements of hers ... and the touch of her skin was intoxicating. The scent of her hair drifted to him, dizzying him, making him need more.

Gabriel bent down, bringing his mouth to hers.

Pandora kissed him, hard, and her hips ground against him, still in the rhythm of the dance.

Gabriel pressed his hard cock against her stomach, rubbing against her. "I want you."

Pandora sighed in pleasure. "Yes."

Gabriel reached down, lifting her off the ground, rubbing his cock along her cunt lips.

Pandora moaned, wrapping her legs around his waist. "Yes! Please..."

Gabriel pressed the tip of his cock against the opening to her cunt, then lowered her slightly, just enough to let him fuck her hard.

She groaned, and her hips still moved with the pulse of the music as she moved against him. "Yes ... oh yes!"

Gabriel kissed her, hard, one hand on her ass, the other on her back, as he fucked her.

She screamed -- in tune, and with the right rhythm -- and the sound ripped through him like fire, burning away all resistance.

His claws sunk into her back and she gasped as he slammed up hard into her. She was just as desperate, though, and the feel of blood trickling down over her ass just made her come, hard, screaming again and squeezing him tightly as she felt his cock jerk and twitch inside her.

Gabriel's legs gave out as he came, and it was all he could do to spin around and fall backwards on the bed with Pandora above him. The impact drove his cock even further into her, intensifying the last moments of his orgasm.

She gave another little scream, her cunt milking his cock as her hips ground into him, and collapsed, panting, on his chest.

"Oh. God. That was..."

Pandora nodded weakly against his chest.

He sighed. "I think ... I think you're really something special."

Pandora laughed, kissing his chest. "Really? And here I thought that you treated every girl like this..."

Gabriel shook his head. "I'm serious. You were like ... pure sex in human form."

She giggled. "Well ... you picked a porn song..."

"True. But that was ... something else."

Pandora smiled against his chest, snuggling. Something warm and wet trickled down the outside of his hip.

Gabriel moved his head, then froze. "Oh god! You're bleeding!"

"Hmmm? Again?" She sounded completely unconcerned.

"Let me see your back."

Looking over her shoulder, he found four cuts, about an inch long and starting from deep punctures, right above the upper curve of her hip. They were bleeding freely.

Gabriel frowned. "I need to bandage these."

She made a little mewing noise of protest. "It's alright. Don't worry about them. I just want to hold you."

Gabriel's frown deepened. "I clawed you pretty bad. Let me take care of them, and then we can cuddle, okay?"

Pandora sighed. "It couldn't be that bad ... it felt nice."

"Um ... masochist? Remember? It's pretty bad."

"Well ... if it bothers you, okay."

Gabriel gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before sliding out form underneath her.

She lay there quietly and let him fetch things to tend the cuts. Kneeling beside her and looking down, the trail of blood down her white skin was even more attractive to him. The sight, and the smell of the blood, stirred his body, evoking a response (though slight) that he would have sworn was impossible. The effect intensified when she started humming softly to herself and her aura brightened slightly.

Gabriel leaned forward, instinctively, and lapped at the blood running down her thigh.

Pandora gasped. "Ooooh! Oh that's nice..."

"Mmm. Yeah." He lifted his head up. "This is probably going to sting."

"Wait ... don't stop..."

Gabriel hesitated, then lowered his head again, lapping at the cuts.

Pandora moaned, low and purring. "Mmhmm ... nice..." Her aura brightened, and he could feel her skin tingle beneath his tongue.

The smell and taste of her blood was something he'd never imagined ... and unbelievably arousing, especially with the little sounds of pleasure she was making. He licked at the wounds, not wanting or willing to stop, and felt himself grow aroused as his fangs grazed along her skin. After about half a minute, though, the blood flow lessened, then the cuts stopped bleeding altogether.

Gabriel hesitated, and then pulled himself away with difficulty, his cock hard again. "That was ... odd."

Pandora rolled over, her legs falling apart naturally as she reached for him. "Ooohh that was so nice..." she said dreamily. "Gabriel ... can you ... please?"

Gabriel slid up her body, his cock sliding easily into her cunt, and he began to fuck her slowly and gently.

Pandora moaned and closed her eyes, moving leisurely beneath him, content this time to have it long and slow.

He didn't hurry, drawing it out as long as he could. She matched him with slow, leisurely pleasure, her movements smooth and languid, til at last, when they did come, it was a gentle transition, a tense, delicious peak, and then a slow glide down as she kissed his chest and lay beneath him.

"Mmmm. Nice. But ... I love you, you know that, but I think maybe we might have, um, overdone things a bit," she said, shifting uncomfortably beneath him and wincing.

Gabriel lay there, holding himself up just enough that his weight didn't crush her, for several minutes. Finally, with a reluctant sigh, he kissed her and rolled off to the side. "That was nice."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.