Tied Down

by Michael & Phoebe

Copyright© 2005 by Michael & Phoebe

Erotica Sex Story: WRITTEN BY PHOEBE: A woman loses a bet and agrees to being tied naked and spread-eagled to a bed for the night in a dorm room at Arizona State University.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BDSM   .

Lauren lay there tense and frightened. It was a new sensation to her, fear. What had she gotten herself into she wondered for the hundredth time that hour.

It had all started with a bet. A bet with that bastard Jon Branch, her girlfriend Barbara's roommate at ASU. She never liked that guy and only put up with him because she had the hots for Barbara. And when they bet on the ASU vs. Eagle's game the night before, she thought she was going to teach the egotistical bastard a lesson.

Only, she was the one who was learning a lesson now.

A particularly loud noise in the hall just outside the dorm room made Lauren jump. She tugged at the ropes binding her wrists and her heart jumped into her throat. What the fuck was she doing here, why the hell had she gone along with that bastard's game?

Yes, she had lost a bet, but to agree to being tied spread-eagled on his bed, naked, blindfolded and gagged for the entire night, was just plain stupid. She kept hoping that no one would find her, or if someone did they'd untie her and let her go. But she was more afraid that if someone did find her they'd do things to her that she didn't even want to think about.

Another bang against the wall outside her imprisoning room, she jumped again, body tense. Someone was grabassing out there in the hall; she could hear shouts and running feet, back and forth.

How long had it been since Jon had made her strip and tied her to the bed? It seemed like hours but probably wasn't more than a half hour or so. She'd made the bastard promise that he wouldn't fuck her once she'd been tied up and he hadn't, at least not yet.

The thought flashed through Lauren's mind in that instant that there would be no way to know who it was if he came into the room and did it now. After all, she was tied down on the bed and blindfolded. She moaned against her gag in despair. There was an eternity of hours in front of her still to go, and anyone at any moment could bump the door to the dorm room that had not been completely closed.

BOOM!

Loud yells of glee as some college student moved loudly down the hall. Lauren could hear the guy almost at her dorm room door. He was just outside talking in a drunken slur to someone else further down the hall. It sounded like they were throwing something back and forth now, playing some stupid game.

BOOM!

Fuck! Would he never move away from the door? If he bumped against it and looked in he would she her naked and tied, lying there on rumpled sheets spread-eagled, helpless. What would he think? God, this was torture!

BOOM! Scrape, "Hey, fuckhead, watch it, that isn't fair! I'm not counting that cause you cheated." A voice so close to the door called out loudly. Lauren knew that her luck would run out soon if that turd bumped the door. She tried to imagine what it would be like to be discovered. What would happen?

Would that drunk student come in and set her free? Or, as she so feared, would he try something, something like raping her. After all she was tied and naked on the bed and blindfolded too. What could she do about it? And he'd know that too. He'd wonder why a woman was tied naked to a bed in the dorm and think that maybe she wanted it, that she'd like him to fuck her, maybe thinking she had some kind of bondage fetish.

Lauren pulled harder at the ropes encircling her wrists and ankles. The thought of some strange man using her body for his pleasure and not even knowing who she was, made her heart race. At that moment Lauren felt herself getting wet, she was shocked at herself. It had to be the stress of the situation, it couldn't be anything sexual, this was a disgusting situation she'd gotten herself into and she wasn't at all turned on by it. Was she?

BOOM! BANG! Creeeeak...

Was that the door?! Oh my god, was that the door?! Oh fuck! Lauren was beside herself, were they looking in on her right now, wide-eyed ogling her naked body? Oh god this was killing her, this couldn't go on like this all night, could it? She was already exhausted from the fear and strain, and it couldn't have been even an hour since Jon had tied her down to the bed.

"Hey!" a voice at the door, or was it in the room? Oh god, oh god! Oh my god!

"Hey, what the..."

It was the same slightly drunk voice that Lauren had been listing to for the past hour. Was he coming into the room? Oh god no, it was happening. She struggled against her ropes, desperate to free a hand; her heart was thudding in her chest now like a time bomb, pulsing blood through her veins at a furious rate.

She could imagine what was going to happen next. The guy would rape her, he would come in and strip down and climb on top of her and fuck her against her will. It was crazy, this whole thing was crazy, she couldn't let it happen. She had to figure out some way to make this stop, but there was nothing she could do, he was moving toward her now, she could hear him and it was only a matter of moments before he was between her legs fucking her brains out.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.