Watching Kat - Cover

Watching Kat

Copyright© 2005 by Horace Phillip

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A continuation of the earlier story, 'Watching Trey', this story has the new Hatcher family helping Kat and other classmates to learn more about themselves and their sexuality

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mother   Daughter  

When it was time for bed, Kat asked Robbie if she could sleep in his bed, since Trey's room felt so lonely. Robbie welcomed her into bed with him, letting her head rest on his chest as she fell into a deep peaceful sleep.

Several hours later, Robbie awakened to a gentle thrusting sensation, discovering that in their sleep, he and Kat had taken up the natural and comfortable spoon position, with his top arm loosely draped over her tummy. What had awakened him was Kat quietly humping her rump back against his midsection.

Although only half erect, apparently his cock still provided enough stimulation that in her sleep, Kat was attempting to rub herself against him. Gently, trying not to fully awaken her, Robbie lifted Kat's upper leg and pulled it back to rest across his upper leg, so that his stiffening shaft would provide more direct stimulation against her crease.

Kat was wearing another one of the 'baby-doll' nighties with sheer silky bottoms, and Robbie, as usual, had on only a loose pair of nylon jogging shorts which he pushed down far enough to free his cock, so Kat's gentle humping soon had Robbie's now fully erect shaft sliding back and forth through her rapidly dampening and increasingly slick crease.

As the pace of her thrusts and her breathing quickened, Robbie heard Kat faintly murmuring, "good doggie. Good Dusty." Robbie simply let Kat enjoy her wet dream as she masturbated both of them with her undulating pelvis. He had just begun to spurt his release when he felt Kat shiver and freeze up for just a moment before again relaxing and returning to a slow, gentle rhythm.

Robbie didn't know whether Kat had any further wet dreams that night, or himself for that matter; he just hoped she wouldn't be too upset by finding the sticky mess between her legs upon awakening this morning.

She didn't appear to be. While Robbie had another couple of hours of work to do in his study in the morning, he told her that he'd join her outside in the afternoon so they could both enjoy the pool. Kat spent the morning catching some more sun. And, although Robbie didn't actually see them this time, he suspected that Kat and Dusty enjoyed another mating.

In the kitchen to refresh his cup of coffee, he glanced outside and saw Kat reclining on her back with Dusty's head resting on her stomach. She was lazily scratching him between his ears, and Robbie couldn't help noticing the flushed appearance and the slight satisfied smile. Plus, she was now wearing the bottom of her swimsuit, which he knew she had removed when she had first gone out.

Before heading back to his study, Robbie stuck his head out and asked, "everything set, Kat? You need anything?"

""No, thanks Robbie. I'm fine. Everything is just fine," Kat responded rather dreamily, without really even lifting her head to look at him.

"Hmmm. Methinks Kat has found herself a boyfriend. Or at the very least, a 'fuck-buddy', Robbie mused to himself as he returned to work.

Robbie and Lindsey spoke by phone each evening, so she could give him an update on her father-in-law's condition (Trey's Grandfather) and on when they'd be returning. He wanted to know whether he should cancel the pool party that was now only a couple of days away, but Lindsey told him to wait. Mr. Morse seemed to be doing much better, and they might be able to come home by Friday.

It turned out that Mr. Morse was allowed to return home on Friday, so Lindsey and Trey planned to return to their new house on Saturday, after making sure that Grammy Morse would be all right taking care of him. Lindsey told Robbie to go ahead with the party on Friday, and she and Trey would join them when they got back into town on Saturday.

It was about 2:00 pm on Friday when Robbie picked up Kat and the other four girls for the long weekend pool-party and sleepover. He was surprised to find that the girls seemed to be much more animated now than they had been when they all attended Trey's birthday party just a couple of months ago.


(Robbie would come to appreciate Trey's judgment about people, especially when it came to choosing friends. When he had first met these girls, he had wondered how Trey, the high-spirited, life-loving girl he had come to love would have any thing in common with the solemn, serious girls he had met at that event.

It turns out that when Trey and her mom had moved into town and Trey first started attending her new school, her classmates didn't know what to make of her. She was vibrant and dynamic in a way that the other kids had never seen before. But it didn't take long for the rest of the students to want to learn what it was about Trey that made her stand out.

There were a total of about 350 students that attended the church / school, grades one through twelve, each grade having between thirty and thirty-five students, evenly split between boys and girls. The five girls Trey had befriended included two, Kat and Danni in the next grade above her, eighth, Angie and Lisa who were both entering seventh grade with Trey, and Stephanie who was just entering sixth grade.

Trey somehow seemed to have a natural instinct about choosing her friends, as her 'bestest friend in the whole world, Kat' had proven. These other four girls, too were all standing at the precipice of womanhood and harboring deeply rooted desires to break free of the shackles that had constrained their behavior over the years as they'd grown up in the confining atmosphere of their church / school. The other four girls too had also noted a major change in Kat's 'character' since she'd stayed with Trey for two weeks earlier in the summer. She was more confident and outgoing, she just seemed more 'alive'.

They didn't know exactly what it was, but they wanted to be more like Trey and Kat themselves. When Kat had been speaking with them about the pool party and sleepover earlier this week, she had told them that if they really wanted to 'grow up', to gain the kind of joyful love of life that appealed to them, they should prepare themselves and be open to some new experiences this weekend when they came to the sleepover.)


The first major shock the girls had to deal with was when Kat suggested they may want to shed the full-coverage, one-piece bathing suits they had brought with them and instead try out some of the suits that Trey and Kat had been modeling for Robbie. But after another discussion about how they had all expressed a desire to stretch out and discover life outside of their to-date very restrictive upbringing, all four girls began to carefully sort though the variety of swimsuits, each girl finally settling on her choice.

The simple acts of choosing and donning the daring, revealing bikinis was by itself exciting enough that each of the girls was sporting visibly erect nipples by the time they clustered together out on the pool deck. The girls included Stephanie, the youngest at 11 ½; Angela, 12 ½; Lisa, also 12 ½; and Danni, who had turned 13 at the beginning of the month.

Since there were now a total of five girls who were going to be in and around the pool, Robbie thought it was important for him to be right outside to make sure none of the girls got into any difficulty (not that he considered it an unpleasant task!) All of them indicated that they at least knew the basics of how to swim, so he told the girls to go ahead and have fun, and they should try to forget he was even there, to just sound off if they needed or wanted anything.

There was something about Angie and Stephanie that nagged at Robbie's consciousness, but he couldn't quite put his finger on exactly what it was. He decided to just keep a discreet eye on them without drawing any particular attention to them or to himself.

Climbing in and out of the water as needed to keep himself cooled off in the late summer heat, Robbie made sure that snacks and beverages were kept stocked. He was amazed at the change he had already detected in the girls' behavior; somehow they had already managed to shed the rigidly controlled, almost robotic persona's they had displayed when he had first met them at Trey birthday party only a few short weeks earlier.

Jumping down into the water again, Rob was using a leisurely overhead crawl stroke to take a couple of short laps from one side of the pool to the other when Danni caught up to him at the far side of the pool and asked if he could help her with something. "Sure, sweetie. What can I do for you?"

"Do you know how to do the breast stroke," Danni asked him? When he nodded, yes, she continued, "I've been trying to learn how to do it, and I think I've got the hand and arm part down pretty well, but I'm having trouble with the leg part. Do you think you could help me?"

"I sure can try, Sweetie. Let's move down to the other end so we'll be out of everyone else's way." When they got down closer to the shallow end, Robbie had her bend over to show him the technique she had learned for the arm part of the stroke, and he agreed that she had pretty well mastered that.

Robbie then had Danni grab onto the edge of the pool with her hands and extend her legs out behind her, so he could watch as she attempted to execute the 'frog' kick and saw that she indeed was having trouble coordinating her feet and legs to achieve the proper kicking motion.

"Okay. I think I see the problem," Robbie told her. "What I want you to do is keep hanging on to the side of the pool like you've been doing, and I'm going to slide one arm under your waist like this," reaching under her tummy and holding onto her opposite hip, "and then I'm going to reach back here ... no, wait. First I'm going to grab your knee and with this other hand I'm going to hold this foot. Are you with me?"

"Mm-hm."

"Okay, what I need you to do, and that's what I'm going to help you with, is I need you to flex your knee out as if you are doing a 'squat'. So here, we're going to pull your knee out like this while I push your foot up until it pretty much touches your butt, like this," Robbie explained while putting her through the motion. "Just like this. This is how you want your feet and legs at the top of each kick. Got it, Sweetie?"

"I think so."

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.