Watching Kat - Cover

Watching Kat

Copyright© 2005 by Horace Phillip

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A continuation of the earlier story, 'Watching Trey', this story has the new Hatcher family helping Kat and other classmates to learn more about themselves and their sexuality

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mother   Daughter  

Upon her return from her weekly trip on Friday, Lindsey had Trey help her with final preparations and packing for their 'family' honeymoon. They would be departing on Sunday after a simple wedding ceremony on Saturday afternoon. It would be a very small affair, the only guests would be Robbie's brother Kyle who was flying in from Pittsburgh, and Trey's grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. Morse flying in from Ohio (her late husband Mark's mother and father) who had been so supportive after Mark's death and who they remained very close with, along with Trey's 'bestest friend in the world' Kat, and Kat's parents, Helden and Mikael Biese.

Lindsey was utterly lovely in a simple white dress, beaming with happiness as Trey, in her flower girl dress led her down the aisle in the small chapel, Mr. Morse proud to have her take his elbow as he stood in to give her away. Even Robbie looked strikingly handsome in a soft grey wool suit, pale blue shirt and darker blue paisley tie.

The young pastor finished by having Lindsey and Robbie repeat their "I do's", and the two of them firmly grasped Trey's hands between them. Then he had them turn to face the guests so he could introduce them as Mr. and Mrs. Hatcher. There were tears of happiness sparkling in every one's eyes as they drifted downstairs to the church basement to enjoy some cake and ice cream.

As the brief reception was winding down, Kat's mother took Lindsey aside for a moment. "Mrs. Mor-, I'm sorry, I mean Mrs. Hatcher..."

"Please, Call me Lindsey. It'll be less confusing for all of us!"

"Okay, Lindsey, I wasn't going to ask you this, and especially now, with all of this new excitement in your lives, but Katrin absolutely insisted and, oh, I really hate to..."

"Please, Helden, it's all right. What is it you need?"

"Well, you see, Mikael and I were not able to finalize everything with my grandfather's estate in Romania during our trip there a month ago, so we have to go back, for another two weeks. I tried to tell Katrin that it would be too much to ask for you to care for her again, especially since you're just being married and all, but she was adamant..."

"Well, we are leaving ourselves, for our honeymoon trip starting tomorrow morning. When are you going back to Romania?"

"We're scheduled to leave two weeks from tomorrow. But this is just too much to ask, you have so much going on. I'll just tell Katrin that you are not able t..."

"Nonsense, Helden. We'll be getting back that Friday before. That's plenty of time for us to get settled, and I know Trey is going to be tickled pink to have Kat staying with her again. Don't even give it another thought. We'd love to have Kat!"

"Oh, Mrs. Mo-, Hatc-, oh Lindsey, are you absolutely certain? It won't be too much?"

"Not another thought," Trey ordered, giving the other woman a hug.

Indeed, Trey was thrilled to learn that Kat was going to be staying with her again after they got back from their trip to Hawaii. This summer was turning out to be the absolute bestest summer of her young life!

In fact, both Lindsey and Robbie were also quite pleased to know that Kat would soon be staying with them once again, each of them with their own private mind pictures of the fun they would all have together.


What can you say about Maui?

It IS a Paradise. Although the daytime temperatures were not much different from the summer temperatures back home in Iowa, the ocean breezes made it much more bearable.

And then, of course, there was the ocean! Beautiful, blue and seemingly bathtub warm, right out in front of their condo.

Yes it was a paradise, and Robbie, Lindsey and Trey enjoyed every minute of it!

They were only slightly wistful as they settled into their seats for the long plane ride home, but not too sad, knowing they had a wonderful new life that was just getting started when they got back home.

Lindsey and Robbie had everything from their trip cleaned up and put away by the end of the day on Saturday, so that when they brought Kat home with them after church on Sunday, all was back to normal.

Trey couldn't wait to hustle Kat up to her room for some serious girl-talk. She had brought back a number of gifts for her: lovely silver necklace and bracelet, daring little cropped top and matching shorts, and more. Kat's eyes glittered as Trey told her all about the trip.

As yet, though, Trey had not told Kat about the intimate fun that she had been having with both Robbie and her mom. She knew that she and Kat would be enjoying a number of intense passionate moments over the next couple of weeks, and that Kat would also probably be anticipating some of the same with Robbie.

Lindsey and Robbie and Trey had all spoken pretty openly about what they were all doing together, and talked with Trey about what she had done alone with Kat. They were very careful to make sure that Trey fully understood that they were fine with that, too, but thoroughly impressed on her the need to be particularly cautious not to let on to anyone outside their family, any of the specifics relating to the loving relationship they shared at home.

She knew that Kat would soon be made privy to the nature of that relationship, but Lindsey and Robbie had suggested to Trey that she just let it evolve naturally, instead of shocking and perhaps frightening Kat before the time was right. That was by far the biggest surprise, the greatest 'gift' she had for Kat, but Trey somehow managed to refrain from spilling the beans right away.

Over Sunday night dinner, the four of them talked about how quickly the summer had gone. In just over two weeks, they would be back in school, Trey starting seventh grade, Kat in eighth. Trey asked if it would be all right to have the same girls that came to her birthday party come over this next Friday for a two-night sleepover / end-of-summer pool party.

"Robbie and I will talk about it tonight, Baby, and we'll let you know in the morning. Okay?"

Trey did her best impression of 'sad eyes', trying to plead without crossing the line. "Okay, Mommy. Can Kat and I go out and swim for an hour or so after dinner?"

"Let everything settle for about an hour or so, and then I don't see why not."

Everyone helped clear off the table, then Lindsey sent Robbie off to relax while the 'women-folk' cleaned up. Then the girls headed back up to Trey's room for some further important girl-talk, and, while they were there, changing into a couple of the swimsuits that Robbie had purchased for them to model just a few short weeks ago.

When they appeared in the family room a few minutes later where Lindsey and Robbie were lounging back on the couch, they blushed at the wolf whistles they received, even when wearing the cover-ups for the somewhat revealing swimsuits. Kat was especially surprised that Trey's mom was joining in with Robbie in the admiring cat calls.

"Looking good, Ladies, " was Robbie's comment. "Do you think you'll need a brave and heroic lifeguard?" he asked, giving them an evil wiggle of his eyebrows.

"Get a grip, you dirty old man," Lindsey giggled at him. "I think the young ladies will be fine without you out there ogling them."

"Well, who are they going to get to ogle them if not me?"

"I guess they'll just have to go 'ogle-less' for one night, dear. It probably won't kill them."

"Okay, ladies, you heard your Mom. You're on your own. But, if you should feel in need of a good 'ogle', you be sure to give a yell! I'll be at your beck and call!"

As they were setting their towels down on the pool deck and climbing down the steps into the water, Kat was whispering to Trey, "Gosh, Trey, Robbie and your mom are so, so cool! My mom and dad are like, well, it's like they never relax. They're always so formal and stuffy all the time. I mean, I really do love them, and I know they love me, but sometimes, I wish they'd just loosen up a little. Robbie and your mom are always so affectionate with you and with each other. I think if either my mom or dad ever gave me a hug, I think I'd pass out on the spot!"

"Yeah, I know. Maybe there's a way we can, I don't know, ... maybe, like, teach them or something? Maybe we can talk with Robbie and Mom about it this week. Maybe they can help."

With that, the girls enjoyed some nice relaxing pool time for another hour before Lindsey called them in to get ready for bed. "Make sure you take a quick shower, to wash the chlorine off before going to bed, girls."

"We will, Mom. Goodnight Robbie."

With kisses all around, the two girls headed up the stairs.

When Lindsey and Robbie walked side-by-side up the stairs about an hour or so later, seemingly of one mind they both paused outside the closed door of Trey's bedroom. Only a hint of dim light spilled out under the door, probably from Trey's small bedside lamp, but both were able to clearly hear the unmistakable sounds of sexual passions from within.

Lindsey's face was flushed as she looked over at Robbie, seeing the rising tent in the front of his nylon running shorts. To the obvious question in her eyes, Robbie simply mouthed, "soon, my Love. Soon."

At the breakfast table in the morning, it was obvious that Trey was virtually bursting in her desire to ask the question, but at the same time, was afraid to ask for fear that the answer might be "no". Still, as she was unable to sit still in her chair, Robbie finally asked, "What is it, Little One? You look like you've got ants in your pants."

Blushing furiously then, Trey began to stutter, "I — I — I just, I j-j- just won-wondered..."

Kat jumped in. "She just wants to know if you decided it would be all right for us to have the pool party?"

"Oh, is that all that's got you so wound up this morning, Munchkin? Well, the answer is yes. Your Mom and I talked it over last night and decided it would be fine. I can pick you two girls and the others up from school at about 3:00 on Friday afternoon, and we'll take the other girls back to church on Sunday morning., IF their parents say it's okay."

This time both girls jumped up to wrap their arms around his neck. "Oh, Thank you, Robbie! Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is gonna be so great!"

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.