Amanda's Choice - Cover

Amanda's Choice

Copyright© 2005 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - 14-year-old Amanda is a girl with a troubled life who finds solace in a mysterious woman. Before long, friends become lovers, and just as Amanda's life is about to crash around her, she is swept up into a world of magic, intrigue, and slavery, where she is forced to make the ultimate choice between love and freedom. Winner of Best BDSM Story, Third Place, in the 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

"I'm so sorry, Tanyee," Sirinna said as she led the almond-eyed girl from her bedchamber, holding on to her chain loosely. "Things have been quite busy around the Manor this morning."

Tanyee was the only Trainee to whom Sirinna would so openly apologize, for she still harbored a suspicion that there was something else going on here. Tanyee was a model slave. She took to her calling swiftly after arriving as a Captive, giving very little fuss and getting over her initial nervousness in less time than most did. By the time Sirinna had started to train her, Tanyee had displayed an eagerness that she could only wish for in other Trainees.

"I understand, mistress," Tanyee said in a polite and deferential tone, though a hint of an appreciative smile curled her lips.

Amanda glanced between the two of them. "Mistress? She has to call you that, Sirinna?"

"Yes, Amanda. Trainees have to use the same title of respect for their Trainers as the Overlord."

Amanda nodded absently. She looked back over to Tanyee. She seemed older than Garas had been, and certainly older than Amanda herself.

"You've been cooped up in her all morning, Tanyee," Sirinna said as she dropped to one knee and reached under her bed. "And it's approaching the midday mealtime, so there's no better time than to walk you about some."

"Thank you, mistress."

Somehow it now no longer seemed so strange to hear Sirinna addressed in this manner, though it was disconcerting to see the collar around the girl's neck. It was not half as bad, however, as seeing what Sirinna now had in her hand as she stood up.

"Turn around, Tanyee," Sirinna said.

Amanda looked on with alarm. "Sirinna, what are you doing?"

Sirinna was holding a pair of thick leather cuffs in her hand, connected with a very short chain. Without being asked, Tanyee had already crossed her wrists behind her back, and Sirinna paused to finish placing one of the cuffs on a wrist before responding. "There are three rules about Trainees walking on the grounds of the Manor," she said, closing a tiny padlock through two metal rings to lock the cuff in place. She began to wrap a second cuff around the other wrist. "They must remain naked; they must be escorted by a Trainer at all times, and..." She closed a second padlock around the other cuff, binding Tanyee's hands behind her back. "... they must be restrained."

Amanda looked rather shocked at this as Sirinna took the chain in her hand again and gave it a light snap, tugging at the neck collar. Tanyee placidly turned in place to face her mistress, voicing not a sound of protest, nor struggling against her bonds in the least. In fact, Amanda could find no real distress on Tanyee's face whatsoever. The look she gave Sirinna was almost affectionate in nature.

"Is this to prevent escape?" Amanda asked, trying not to sound sarcastic.

Tanyee greeted this notion with genuine confusion.

"No, it's simply tradition," Sirinna said. "A symbol of a Trainee's place. Trainees that graduate no longer have to do that. They can walk about the Manor more freely and wear light clothing if they wish."

"But always in the Manor."

"Unless we're contracted to a client, yes."

Tanyee looked on curiously and finally turned to Sirinna. "Mistress, does she not know of these things?" she asked, and then added quickly, "No disrespect intended, mistress."

"It's all right, Tanyee. Amanda is an outworlder, but she's not a Captive."

"Oh," Tanyee said, but looking more puzzled now than before.

"Now, come along. I'm sure you wish something to eat."

Tanyee dutifully stepped before her mistress and started towards the door ahead of her. Amanda fell into step behind them. Just a moment before heading out, Sirinna paused for just a moment before leading the both of them back out into the warm sunshine.

Keep her in your quarters. Those had been Roquan's words to her. He had already been most annoyed to hear that Amanda had needed a Healer. Surely though, he did not mean Amanda needed to stay cooped up indoors all the time? Certainly taking her out briefly for some food would do no harm.

Sirinna still wished Amanda were a little more accepting of Narlassi culture. It would have raised so few eyebrows to just collar her temporarily. The next moment, Sirinna felt it again, that odd twinge of guilt. If she had done such a thing to Amanda, was it for Amanda or for herself? She admitted that she grew excited at the idea of holding Amanda's chain and leading her around. She would be very proud to have someone like Amanda as a Trainee. Was there anything wrong with that? Certainly not! A Trainer had the right to show off her Trainees.

Amanda had not thought it had been that warm, but a few minutes in the sun was all it took to make her perspire. There were no clouds across the deep expanse of azure sky, and the air was humid. Her hair felt hot against her neck, and she picked up her feet quickly on the very warm sands of the path. Even with as light a gown as she was wearing, she still felt uncomfortably hot.

It was with some relief that they approached a more shaded area, but tensed again when she saw the others. They passed under a stone arch and into a grassy area, large trees lining it making patterns of dappled light under them. Slaves were gathering here, coming together in groups of two, three, or four, sitting down in rough circles, conversing in low, soft voices. Unlike earlier, nudity was now more the norm rather than the exception, yet everyone appeared quite at ease with this, hardly giving it any notice.

Amanda felt vaguely embarrassed, and at the same time, decidedly overdressed.

Several wooden posts dotted the area, each with a single hook attached to the end. Amanda did not understand the significance of this until Sirinna led them to a spot near one of them, under a rather large and ancient tree, and slipped the end of Tanyee's chain over the hook.

Amanda noted that Sirinna used no lock or latch. Anyone could have reached over and lifted the chain from the hook. Even Tanyee herself could have done it if she were of the mind to do it. Instead, she dropped to a knee and lowered herself carefully, settling back on her feet.

As Tanyee knelt, sunlight peeking through the canopy overhead alighted on her backside. Amanda noticed that it had a slight blush to it. She shuddered at what the reason for that might be.

"This is the Circle, Amanda," Sirinna explained.

Amanda was distracted at that moment, for as she sat, her gown rode up in the back and a breeze blew the edge from her legs, exposing her sex. She blushed and yanked the gown forward, stuffing it quickly between her legs. "Huh?" she said absently.

"The Circle," Sirinna said, gesturing around her. "We use it as a gathering place when the weather is nice."

"Oh." Amanda felt a bead of perspiration trickle down her forehead and between her eyes. She wiped at it in annoyance. While sitting out of the sun helped, the air was still rather sticky.

"You know, you'd feel more comfortable without that gown."

Amanda's blush deepened. "I don't think I'm that okay with all this yet."

She knew she would have to at some point. That is, if she were to stay. So far no one had mentioned anything about it one way or the other. She had to assume that she was. Amanda was sure that Sirinna would have told her otherwise.

Amanda looked out over the clearing. Despite the growing crowd, Amanda felt more at ease here than at any social gathering she had even attended back home, where the noise and raucous behavior always made her want to cringe. Here, she heard nothing but calm, soft conversation.

"Hello, again, you two."

Amanda turned her head at the sound and had to bite her lip to stop herself from gasping.

It was Hiatha and Garas again. Just from where they stood, what had come immediately level to Amanda's gaze when she turned was Garas' crotch. The color again returning to her cheeks, it was a few moments before she realized she had been staring at the boy's penis, still sporting a slight sheen from the Kaylaxxa treatment.

By the time she finally looked away, her cheeks were scarlet.

"Good day, Hiatha," Sirinna called out, smiling slightly.

"Good day, mistress," Tanyee and Garas said almost simultaneously. While both spoke with respectful voices, Garas' was a little edgy, and his face looked subdued.

"Well, at least you remembered this time," Hiatha said with a small smirk behind Garas.

Garas appeared to take a deep breath and let it go, looking troubled.

"He's been giving me a little trouble this morning since we got back from the Healer," Hiatha said, sighing. "Really, I don't know what I'll do with him sometimes."

"Every Trainee has an off day," Sirinna said, a sly smile coming to her lips. "I seem to remember that of you on occasion, Hiatha."

Hiatha gave Sirinna a coy smile. "Oh, I was never that bad. At least I remembered to call you 'mistress' properly."

"Albeit through clenched teeth sometimes."

Hiatha chuckled. "No wonder your slaves remain so well-trained, Sirinna. You have such a fantastic memory for their indiscretions." Her gaze turned towards Tanyee. "And this one?"

"Tanyee is simply being given some remedial training," Sirinna said, giving Tanyee a reassuring smile. "I don't expect her to be collared for very long."

"Thank you, mistress," Tanyee said, the gratitude in her voice genuine.

Amanda looked over to Tanyee. That explained why she looked older than Garas.

"Don't be easy on her just because she was one of your favorites, Sirinna."

"I don't intend to. You know me better than that." She glanced over towards the other end of the clearing, where several more slaves were arriving in a group, but carrying large platters. "The meal is here. Will I see you and Tanyee later?"

"Yes, I will be bringing Tanyee back for some training later."

"I shall be sure to bring Garas then." She looked towards the boy and gave the chain a sharp snap, making Garas blink. "Come along, and be a good boy today for once, please."

Amanda frowned slightly at the condescending tone of voice. Garas appeared to resist for a brief moment before finally turning away and walking before his mistress.

Sirinna watched the two of them go with a look of deepening concern on her face. She admitted to herself even on the best of days that she thought Hiatha to be a bit more heavy-handed a Trainer than she would have liked. Hiatha had been one of her toughest to train, and she privately thought Hiatha had needed more time to develop a more even temperament before being made a Trainer. But it was not for her to question her Overlord's actions, and she accepted his choice.

"I'm not sure I like her," Amanda murmured.

"Amanda," Sirinna said in a slightly admonishing tone.

"But look at the way she's treating him. She..."

"Amanda, lower your voice," Sirinna said evenly. A slave came forward and placed a platter between them. Amanda was momentarily distracted by this, allowing Sirinna to continue. "Hiatha is a good Trainer."

"But you don't treat Tanyee like that," Amanda said in a softer voice, her eyes flicking up from the platter briefly.

"Tanyee had already been trained and just needs some remediation. She was one of my best Trainees."

Tanyee smiled at this.

Amanda looked curiously at the contents of the platter. Around the edges were bits of diced vegetables. She recognized carrots, celery, radishes, and cucumbers. In the center was something she could not identify right away. They appeared to be little round balls of thin dough, obviously stuffed with something, but she had no idea what.

Sirinna plucked some vegetables from the platter. "Go on and help yourself, Amanda," she said. "I'm sure much of it is recognizable to you."

Amanda picked up one of the balls, she looked it over, then glanced at Tanyee, who still remained kneeling and restrained. "Doesn't Tanyee get to eat?"

"Yes, after I have finished. Another custom. We don't starve Trainees. In fact, none of us go without food or shelter or basic comforts. Look at your bedchamber, for example. That's usually where I would place a Trainee of mine. Not exactly uncomfortable, is it?"

"I suppose not," Amanda said noncommittally. Amanda finally took a tentative bite of the morsel in her hand and was pleasantly surprised. She recognized it at once. It was bluefish, and a rather good one at that, mixed with some spices and tangy sauce.

"It's like I told you, Amanda. It's not at all what you thought. We're quite happy here."

Amanda was about to ask Sirinna another question about Tanyee, but stopped herself. Why was she treating Tanyee as if she wasn't here? Maybe the others did, but Amanda refused to do the same. If it went against custom, she didn't care. "Tanyee, are you happy?"

The question came as such a surprise to the girl that she did not respond at first, her eyes flicking over to Sirinna.

"You don't need my permission to speak, Tanyee," Sirinna said with a smile. "You weren't a Captive just yesterday."

Tanyee nodded and turned back to Amanda. "Yes, I am, Amanda."

"You enjoy what you do? I mean, really enjoy it?"

"Oh, yes, I do, very much. I'm a good... or, I like to think that I'm a good slave, if..."

"You are, Tanyee," Sirinna said. "Don't let what happened make you think otherwise."

Amanda was not sure what she was trying to prove with this questions. For all she knew, Tanyee could be telling Sirinna exactly what she wanted to hear. Tanyee did not look frightened of Sirinna, but she did defer to Sirinna quite a lot. "You still enjoy it now? Even... tied up like that?"

Amanda felt a little shudder pass through her as she said this, remembering that day with Sirinna and the rope.

"It's not going to be for too long, so my mistress tells me," Tanyee said.

"It doesn't bother you at all?"

At this, Tanyee looked truly perplexed. "Why would it bother me?"

Amanda had no follow-up to that. If Tanyee truly believed this was the life for her, nothing Amanda could say would convince her otherwise.

Amanda had eaten three of the little fish-balls before she even thought to have some vegetables, as good as they were. Just as she started to pick at them, she saw someone walking into view from the corner of her eye. She looked up just as Sirinna said, "Oh, hello, Yanna. Good day to you."

Yanna gave Sirinna a respectful nod. "Good day, Sirinna," she said politely. "And good day to you, Amanda."

Now it was Amanda's turn to be surprised at being addressed directly. "Oh, uh, good day."

"May I join you?"

"Please do," Sirinna said. "We have enough for another."

Amanda only now recognized who the girl was, and she shifted nervously as Yanna sat down next to her. Her gown had flattened out again over her legs, and she stuffed it back down over her crotch with a quick jab of her hand.

Sirinna grinned. "I'm surprised to see you in the Circle at midday. I sometimes think Master Vanlo has you chained down in there."

Amanda looked alarmed at this, but when Yanna laughed and even Tanyee smiled she realized it was just a joke. "Master Vanlo does keep me busy," Yanna admitted. "So it's just as good as chains sometimes. But it's been a busy morning, and I wished a change of scenery."

As Yanna and Sirinna made small talk, Amanda's attention wandered. She glanced over among the others. Just across the Circle, Hiatha had found a spot with Garas and two other slaves, both older women. Garas, thankfully, had his back to Amanda.

She was about to turn away when she noticed something odd.

Garas' hands were bound behind him in a manner similar to Tanyee. Yet while Tanyee was still and complacent, Garas appeared to fidget, occasionally pulling the chain taut, his body restless. Something someone said amongst the group must have involved him, for they now all looked in his direction. The woman nearest him gave the boy a sultry smile, fingers playing with a lock of his hair, then tracing a slow path down his arm. Garas appeared to shudder at the touch, and not in a pleasant way.

Amanda was drawn back into the conversation when she heard her name mentioned, but drew a blank as to what was said to her when she found Yanna looked at her. "I'm sorry, what?"

"I just wanted to apologize to you, Amanda," Yanna said.

Amanda looked at her in surprise. "Apologize? For what?"

"For earlier this morning. I made you rather uncomfortable during your examination in the Healer's office."

"Oh. Uh..." She glanced at Sirinna, who simply looked curiously at the two of them. "It's... it's okay."

"I should have paid more attention to the fact that you are an outworlder. I understand that outworlders are... well, different from Narlassi."

"Yes, we are."

"So you understand, Master Vanlo meant well in wanting to examine you. Had I been a little less forceful about it..."

"I was uncomfortable with it in general."

"Yanna, you sound like you've dealt with outworlders before," Sirinna commented.

"Yes, I have, back on the D'glounaas Manor." Yanna answered smoothly. Keep the lie simple and tell it casually. That was the key. Don't invite question, and don't offer too much information.

Amanda was distracted again when she suddenly heard Garas' name spoken sharply.

She turned her head, and saw that Hiatha now had the end of the boy's chain back in her hand and was looking crossly at him. She appeared to say something to him that Amanda could not hear, giving the chain a quick but strong snap, followed by a sharp tug and a pointing hand.

Garas appeared to hesitated a moment, his hands clenching behind him into fists, before he slowly parted his knees under him. Next to him, the woman that had been gently caressing him had her hand draped over his thigh. Fixing her gaze on him, her hand slid further in and out of view. A few moments later, Garas uttered a low sigh as the woman's arm began to move back and forth.

Amanda's eyes opened wide as she quickly turned away.

"Something the matter, Amanda?" Sirinna asked.

"Uh, n-nothing."

"Have you had enough of the meal?"

She glanced down at the half-eaten platter. She doubted she could get much of an appetite back at this point and nodded quickly.

"Amanda?" Yanna began. "I would like to talk to you."

"Huh? Uh, what about?"

"I'm interested to know a little more about why you were uncomfortable. I have a general idea, but I want to know a little more. If you don't mind, that is?"

Amanda was not sure she wanted to talk about it much, but she did not want to be rude, either. She already had the feeling that Sirinna was upset with her for asking some of the questions she did.

"Here, Tanyee, I'm done," Sirinna said.

Amanda looked over briefly to see Sirinna reach behind Tanyee. While Amanda did not see Sirinna holding any sort of key in her hand, she nevertheless heard a faint click, and then another, and moments later Tanyee's hands were unbound.

"Thank you, mistress," Tanyee said with a polite nod. She assumed a more comfortable position on the grass and began to help herself to the food.

"I like to learn more about outworlders, you see," Yanna said.

Amanda nodded, her attention wandering again, her eyes shifting over occasionally towards Garas. Something else was happening. By this time he was moaning from the woman's firm strokes on his cock, but he was also growing increasingly agitated. Hiatha was keeping the chain taut, her expression dark.

Now Yanna was curious as to what Amanda found so fascinating and turned her head as well. It took her a mere space of seconds to understand what was happening once she recognized the boy.

Oh, hellfire! Yanna thought vehemently.

Now Sirinna looked as well. "What is it?"

The next moment, she and everyone in the Circle found out.

Garas let out a shout: "Get away from me!" and jumped up to his feet, nearly pulling the chain out of Hiatha's hand.

"Garas!" Hiatha snapped. "Behave yourself!"

"No!" He jerked his body away from his Trainer, as if trying to pull the chain from her on purpose this time. Hiatha, already alerted, had wrapped the chain several times around her hand, and the attempt only made her angry.

Hiatha gave the chain a hard yank, making Garas grunt. He nearly staggered and fell, his breathing ragged. He twisted to one side, and Amanda briefly saw his still partially erect penis bouncing in front of him as he struggled, her mouth dropping open at the spectacle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.