The Atlantis Crystal - Cover

The Atlantis Crystal

Copyright© 2005 by Robber Baron

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A man finds a crystal that changes his life.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Terri was on the phone. Mike walked through the open doorway of Greg's office ignoring the look she gave him. "Greg, I'd like to talk to you about something important." Counting on the power of the ring, he directed his thoughts at Greg, Thank Mike, shake hands... Thank Mike, shake hands... Thank Mike, shake hands...

"Mike, I want to thank you for what you did in there, with Mr. Cruz," Greg said, standing, offering his hand.

He shook Greg's hand saying quietly, "Obey me." Mike glanced out the doorway at Terri, seeing her still talking on the phone. He closed the door, gave Greg the modified Asimov laws, ordered him to agree to anything Mike suggested, then told him to forget he had been given the commands but to act on them subconsciously.

"Greg, I think you should talk to Bob Chandler about making me a partner," Mike said. "The work I've done for the firm, I deserve it."

"You're right, especially the way you handled Mr. Cruz today. You can count on me, I'll talk to him."

"Something else," Mike continued. "I need to use Terri for a while today. It won't be long, just an hour or less. I hope you can explain to her that I need to have her help."

"Of course," Greg said, picking up the phone, calling Terri in.

Terri opened the door and came in, her pad in her hand. "Yes Mr. Hayes," she said, looking at Greg.

"Mike has a project he needs you to help with. I can get along without you while you're working with him."

Mike saw her eyes shifting to him, then back to Greg. "Uhh... there are several things I need to do now. Can't Mike get someone else to help him? Veronica can do it."

Thinking You have no choice... You have no choice... You have no choice, Mike said, "No, Terri, it's you I want."

"But... " she said, then looking into his face, lowered her eyes in resignedly.

"This is important," Greg said. "Mike needs you now. If necessary, you'll just have to change your plans."

She looked at Greg. "Yes sir, I'll find time later."

Smiling at his victory, Mike said, "Come to my office, I'll explain what I want."

In his office, Terri stood in front of him still clutching her note pad. Leaning against his desk, Mike glanced out the open doorway, assuring himself no one was looking in.

Willing her not to resist, he quickly grabbed her hand. "What... ?" she cried, trying to pull away. Without speaking, he directed his thought at her Obey me.

Lowering her eyes, "Yes Lord," she said softly.

As he closed the door, "Lord, you did well using only a mental command. Your powers are already growing," AI said.

Mike stood next to Terri. "Why are you such a bitch?" he asked.

She turned, glaring at him. "I'm not a bitch."

"Yes you are, you act like a bitch to almost everyone, but especially to me. Now tell me why, and tell me the truth."

"All right, Lord, if you insist. Nobody sees how good I am, how much better I am. I work hard, more than I'm supposed to, and I follow every rule. But you, and people like you, you don't, and I'm not appreciated for it. Look at you, you look like a bum. You're unshaved, your clothes aren't appropriate for the office, and you were late when I specifically told you to get here sooner, and you make more money than me, even though I'm better... and... and... "

"Okay, that's enough, I know what you are now," he said, his voice low. "And you know what I am, don't you?"

She looked at him, her eyes full of fear. "Ye... yes, you are my Lord," lowering her eyes before him.

Taking her hand again, "I'm your Lord, your master, and you are my slave, and will do and believe and feel what I command you."

"Yes Lord," she answered, in a barely audible whisper.

Mike gave her the Asimov laws, then ordering her not to move, he examined his newest slave.

Terri Ryan was divorced, thirty-eight years old, tall, and clearly in good physical condition, with a firm, full figure. Her light brown eyes followed his movements as he looked her over. Her reddish-blonde hair was cut short. Examining her now, he saw her face was prettier than he had realized, with full lips and a fine complexion. He noticed for the first time a sprinkle of tiny freckles across the bridge of her nose and the top of her high cheekbones.

Mike locked his office door before he turned back to Terri and started unbuttoning her tailored white blouse. Her lips opened a little as though to object, but then realizing that again she had no choice, she remained silent.

When Mike finished unbuttoning her blouse and pulled the shirt tails from her fitted slacks, she turned her head, breathing in sharply through her nose. He pulled her blouse open, staring at Terri's breasts, encased in a lacy, white brassiere, seeing her nipples erect, pushing out the fabric of her bra. "Are you aroused?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered in a low whisper.

"Lord," AI said. "When others become aware of your true nature, they will desire to serve you. If they feel you may find them sexually attractive, they will desire to serve you in that way."

"That explains Gina's behavior."

"Yes Lord. You will find that as your power grows, others will become aware of your true nature more quickly, and they will immediately desire to serve you."

"Open your bra," Mike commanded, then watched as Terri reached behind to unclasp her brassiere before letting her hands fall to her sides.

With both hands, he pulled up the front of her bra, watching her heavy breasts tumble out. They were large, and surprisingly firm for a woman her age, with a sprinkle of freckles across their tops matching those on her face. The broad areolas were dark, pink-brown in color, the long, thick nipples the same color, erect now with her arousal.

He wanted to touch her, to cradle those full breasts in his hands, but restrained himself, remembering his need to humble her, to take his revenge on her. Almost as if she was aware of his desire, Terri moved her hands up, as though to do for herself what he refused. But then, with a sigh, remembering his order, she let her hands fall to her sides.

"Open your pants," he commanded, his voice low.

"Please, Lord," Terri pleaded.

"Open them," he commanded again.

Mike watched as she reached for the waistband of her slacks, opened the clasp and slid the zipper down. With her hands at her waist, she awaited Mike's next command.

"Pull them down," he ordered, watching as Terri slid her slacks over her hips, letting them slide down her long legs to pool at her ankles. She was wearing lacy white panties that matched her bra. Looking closely, Mike could see a dark spot at the crotch where the fabric had become damp from her arousal.

"Now the panties," he ordered, watching her tits swaying as she bent, pushing the panties to her ankles. Then she straightened, her back arched, allowing Mike to examine her nearly naked body, awaiting his next command.

He let his eyes wander over Terri's long, shapely legs, the soft swell of her belly, her vee, the curly reddish-blonde pubic hair trimmed to a shadow outlining her labia. He walked behind to examine her back, her slim waist, her full ass. Slowly, he moved his hand to touch the smooth skin, squeeze one of those firm buttocks, feeling the taut muscles inside. She drew in a quick breath, trembling at his touch, and as he caressed her waist, she leaned into his hand.

"You're in excellent condition, hardly an ounce of excess fat on you," he said, his hand still on her waist. "Do you work out?"

"Yes Lord, every day, and weekends I bicycle with... with my daughter," she answered her voice low.

"Bend over, spread your legs," he commanded, Terri drawing in another quick breath as she obeyed.

From behind, Mike looked at the swollen labia, glistening with her arousal. Slowly, he slid his middle finger into her pussy, so warm and slick he now knew how much she wanted him. She gasped, and he felt her vagina growing tight, then even tighter, squeezing, compressing his finger, perhaps even more tightly than he had ever experienced before.

"How do you do that?"

Terri turned her head, looking back, gasping as he slowly moved his finger inside her. "It's... it's part of my exercise routine. It's kegel exercises to keep me fit down there too." Gasping even louder, "Please Lord, use me, let me serve you, Lord... Please."

She gave a sharp cry as he abruptly pulled his finger from her swollen pussy. With his left hand, he pushed against her butt-cheek, opening her ass to his view. "You ever been fucked here?" he asked, pressing his finger to her puckered anus.

"N... no, of course not. What do you think I am?"

"I think you're my slave, and my slut, and you'll do whatever I want," he answered, slowly forcing his slick finger into her anus.

Like her vagina, this too was very tight. Slowly he pressed his finger into her until its full length was inside her tight rectum. As he slowly moved it inside her, Terri, drawing in a quick breath, began squeezing him with her sphincter.

"Uggh," she cried as quickly, almost viciously, he wrenched his finger from her tight asshole.

"Stand up, get dressed," Mike commanded. He grabbed a couple of tissues from the box on his desk and started wiping his finger. But as Terri finished buttoning her blouse, he held the finger out, still slick and sticky from her vagina and ass. "Suck this clean, and do a good job. Show me how good you can suck," he ordered.

He saw her eyes opening wide in shock. "You wish to serve me, don't you?" Her light brown eyes on his, she nodded. "Then clean off this finger, that's one way I'll let you serve me."

She placed her hand on his, guiding his finger into her mouth. She sucked, licked, her tongue swirling over his finger, cleaning as she coated it with her saliva. Finally, when he started to pull it back, she pursed her lips tight around him, as he drew his finger from her mouth.

Mike wiped his finger with the tissues, watching her pull up her slacks and arrange her clothing. When she was done, Terri stood before him, her eyes lowered. "Are you seeing anyone now... that cop?"

She looked up. "He was a detective, Roy... Roy Wizinski. And no, I broke up with him. He wasn't good enough for me."

"Tell me about your daughter. How old is she now?"

Terri smiled at the thought. "Kris... Kristen, she's sixteen, Lord, smart, doing well at school, pretty, popular, a good girl. I'm very proud of her. She's the only person I care about."

Mike smiled. "Do you have a picture of her?"

"Yes Lord, on my desk, I've got two."

He opened the door. "Get them."

Terri returned with the two framed photos from her desk.

Mike closed and locked the door again before taking the photos. In the first, a close-up, he saw a younger version of Terri, the face a little thinner, the hair longer - shoulder length, and a little redder, strawberry blonde.

The second photo was of mother and daughter together, on the tennis court wearing white shirts and shorts, holding their racquets, smiling at the camera. Mike could see that Kris was a little shorter than her mother, but he assumed she still had some growing to do. Her youthful figure wasn't nearly as voluptuous as Terri's, but he guessed that too would be developing more.

"The daughter would be a valuable addition to your harem, as would Terri," AI said.

Mike set the photos on his desk. "Does she have a boyfriend?"

Terri's eyes opened wide. "No Lord. She doesn't have a regular boyfriend, when they go out it's in a group."

"So she's a virgin?"

"I... I think so, Lord. Yes, I'm sure she is. She isn't that close to any one boy. She's a good girl, and she keeps her curfew."

"Hmm," he said, wondering if he wanted another virgin now that Veronica would be joining his harem. "Give me your hand." Then as Terri slowly, tentatively offered her hand, "When we're done here and you walk out my office door, you will forget consciously all that has happened here and the commands I gave you, but all will remain in your unconscious and you will obey as though you consciously remembered them. Do you understand?"

"Yes Lord."

"You will realize the reason you have been such a bitch is not because you are superior to everyone else, but because they are superior to you. You will know how unworthy, how low, you really are. Your only hope of gaining their respect will be to change your ways, to try to make yourself worthy of others. You will be genuinely friendly and helpful to all to try to be worthy of their friendship and trust.

"And, you will know that the reason you have been so bitchy toward me is that you desire me, more than you have ever desired anyone, but you know you are unworthy. To become worthy, you will gladly do anything I want. You will debase yourself, humiliate yourself, volunteer to perform any act, no matter how distasteful or painful. You will be my slave, my slut, my whore, and you will whore your daughter to me in the hope of making yourself worthy of my attention."

Terri kept her eyes on the floor. "Yes Lord," she said, her voice low.

Mike dropped her hand, unlocked the door. "Now take your pictures and get out."

Quickly, fumbling a little in her haste, Terri picked up the photos, opened the door and was gone.

Smiling to himself, Mike sat down behind his desk. He checked his watch, it was after two-thirty, and called Kay. "Oh Hi, Mike honey... uhh... Lord," she answered, then told him Shannon wasn't back from her shoot yet. When he asked what she had been doing, "I went to our doctor and he recommended a plastic surgeon to remove our tattoos."

"Good, I'm glad to see you're following through on that." He thought he could almost sense through the phone her feeling of pride at his praise. "I wanted to let you know we're going to have another girl living with us, Gina Colonna, from the office."

"Oh, I know her, she's pretty, and nice too," Kay enthused. "But I thought she had a boyfriend."

"She did, but he was killed in a motorcycle accident a couple months ago. I think this will be good for her, and for all of us."

"Oh how terrible. I think you're right, it will be good for her to be with you and with us. So, Lord, how many women are you planning to have in your harem?"

Mike could hear the smile in Kay's voice. "Four, Veronica Gonzales will be coming on Friday. Do you remember her?"

"I think so, Lord, but isn't she kind of young."

"She's old enough, and I want her, so we'll just have to help her fit into our... our household?"

"Of course, Lord," Kay said softly. "We'll do whatever you want."

"Lord, there's Alexa Velasquez too," AI said. "Surely you will allow her to enter your harem. Remember, like Kay, she has the ancient blood."

Mike told Kay he might be adding more girls to his harem, he wasn't sure how many, but a lot eventually. "I understand, Lord," she said. "But we might need a bigger house if it's more than two or three more."

"I think we can fit them in for now," he said. "After all, we've got three bedrooms." Then he told her he'd try to return by seven, but because he had a couple of things to do, if he didn't make it by then to be sure to welcome Gina when she came.

"Of course we will, Lord," Kay said. "But I hope you'll be able to pay some attention to Shannon and me tonight too."

Mike stopped by Greg's office, noticing how Terri stopped what she was doing and lowered her eyes to the desk as he passed. He told Greg he was leaving for the day. "Good, you can begin work on the Cruz campaign tomorrow," Greg said. "And don't worry, I'll bring up your partnership with Bob tonight."

As Mike left, Terri looked up, saying softly, "Mike, if there's any way I can help you, anything at all, please let me know," her complexion turning pink as she blushed deeply.

He paused for a moment. "I'll let you know when I want you," he said, smiling at his own words.

When Mike climbed into his pickup, AI asked where they were going, Mike answering that he needed to return the keys to Vince's cabin. It was a long drive, all the way across city to West Hollywood. Luckily, he didn't need to make any stops to pick up fragments of the crystal.

After driving for almost an hour, Mike pulled into the driveway next to Vince's big old house, a mansion really. It was built in the forties, during the post World War II prosperity and before television cut into movie profits. It was still in pretty good condition, Vince took care of that, at least. He honked his horn, waited for the big wrought iron gate to swing open, drove through, turned off the motor and climbed out of his pickup.

Vince was there, a beer in his hand for Mike. "Come on over to the pool, hope you left the cabin in good shape."

Following Vince, taking a seat by the pool, "Left it as good as I found it," Mike said. "And the earthquake didn't do any damage."

"Yeah, I heard about the quake. You feel any better after bein away for a few days."

Mike smiled. "Yeah, a lot better."

"What's this, divorce number two for you?"

"Yeah, how many for you?"

"Four, but never again."

"That's cause no one'll have you," a voluptuous, young African-American girl in a green bikini said, setting two more cans of beer on the table for them.

"You'll have me," Vince replied with a laugh.

"Just for... this," she answered. "Not for marriage. No one's ever gonna marry you again, you're too sour, old man."

"You didn't think I was sour last night," Vince chuckled. "As I recall, you thought I was pretty sweet."

Standing behind him, the girl ran her hand over Vince's wiry hair. "Yeah, you were pretty sweet last night. But you can be real sour during the day."

"Let me introduce you to Reena, my... uhh guest." Vince laughed. "Reena, this is my friend, Mike Bourne."

"Glad to meet you Mike. Now I've gotta get goin on fixin our dinner. You know Vince likes to eat at six," she said, giving Mike a big smile. "You're welcome to join us."

"It'll be vegan?" Mike asked.

"That's all we eat here," Vince answered.

"Well, in that case... I better not."

When she was gone, Mike watching her bottom as she walked away, Vince said, "Reena's been here a couple months now. A dancer, beautiful body, great muscle control, and she's got real talent. I think she might go somewhere."

Mike wasn't sure exactly how old Vincent Howard was, in his sixties at least, maybe older. He knew he was old enough to have seen combat in Viet Nam. He came from a Hollywood family, his father, Taylor Howard, made it big as a producer in the forties and fifties. The house and estate were from then. Vince had been a director and producer too, making and losing millions through a long career. And he knew more about the movies, and Hollywood, and everything else, than anyone Mike had ever known.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.