Hotel Eden - Cover

Hotel Eden

by parabolus

Copyright© 2005 by parabolus

Erotica Sex Story: He went there for sex - and so did his mother

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Spanking   .

Copyright©

I rounded the corner, and saw the flickering neon sign — Hotel Eden. It was famous, or should that be notorious, as an establishment that catered to sex. Rooms could be had by the hour, as well as by night, and it had a discrete bar frequented by lonely housewives as well as prostitutes — although it was sometimes difficult to tell them apart. The rooms were clean and cheap, and visiting businessmen who liked a woman to share their bed regularly stayed there.

For a moment I hesitated — I hadn't intended to find a woman that evening, and had come this way by accident, but then I thought I'd have a drink and look around. As soon as I stepped into the bar I saw her — sitting at the bar, with shoulder-length fair hair, wearing a sort of shimmery-blue dress that plunged to her waist at the back, and supported by a couple of narrow strips of material tied at the back of her neck that left her shoulders and slender arms completely bare. I moved to stand beside her.

'Hello, Mum, ' I said.

She turned her head sharply to look at me, paused for a moment, and smiled weakly.

'Hello, dear. I suppose there's no need to ask each other what we're doing here, especially with me dressed like this... '

She glanced down at herself, and my eyes followed her gaze. The dress plunged nearly as much at the front as the back, parting to below her breasts, with the hem riding high on her thighs as she sat with legs crossed. Obviously, she wasn't wearing a bra, and I saw her nipples stiffen involuntarily beneath the thin material as I stared at her.

For as long as I could remember, I'd worshipped my mother's body, but my feelings for her had been a mixture of love and hate. I knew about her men, and sometimes women, but she'd always treated me coldly, and since childhood from a physical point of view I'd been lucky to get a brief kiss on the cheek. In fact, I'd never seen as much of her body as this, and I felt my penis start to harden as my eyes roamed over her.

I swallowed, wanting to get away, but then I heard my voice asking her if she'd like a drink. She looked at me in surprise, and then nodded, and I slipped onto the stool beside her as the barman took our order. I breathed in her perfume, the scent bringing back all my childhood longing, and looked at her again, studying her smooth shoulders and beautiful breasts, and then her face. She had a small nose and high cheekbones — her eyes were green, and her mouth was wide and sensuous, with full, red lips. She was over forty, but her skin was unlined, and her complexion perfect.

We hardly saw each other these days — I'd joined the army as a boy, mainly to get away from her, and when I came out I got a job as a design engineer and took a small flat — she'd said she was disappointed that I didn't live at home with her, but I couldn't believe she really cared, and the last thing I wanted was to be with her and be constantly tormented by her.

The drinks arrived, and my mother smiled at me over the rim of her glass. 'Well, now you know my secret, dear — I like men!'

I was tempted to say I'd known that for as long as I could remember, but instead I glanced around the bar.

'Am I interrupting something, Mum? Are you meeting someone, or — hoping to meet someone?'

She shrugged her lovely bare shoulders. 'No, not really — although if someone came along I wouldn't mind... '

'Do you come here a lot?'

'Just sometimes, ' she said vaguely, and then she shrugged again. 'There's no reason why I shouldn't tell you. I was here earlier this week, and met a man who was staying here.' She shivered slightly. 'He was black — and I loved the things he did to me. He practically tore my clothes off, and he was insatiable, and then he put me into a cab half naked at three in the morning and sent me home. I — came her tonight hoping for more, but he's gone... and a few weeks ago there were three men here for a week, and I came every night and every night they took it in turns to — have sex with me. What about you, dear?'

It was my turn to shrug. 'I come here sometimes too. And if there's a woman I like — usually an older woman — I take a room for a couple of hours.'

My mother looked me strangely for moment, eyebrows raised, then impulsively took my hand. 'It's really nice to see you, darling — I haven't seen you since you brought my present round at Christmas!'

I laughed hollowly. 'And I didn't even get a kiss under the mistletoe!'

'I — I didn't think you'd want one, dear. And anyway — I — I couldn't invite you in.'

I laughed again, this time bitterly. 'I know, Mum. You had a man there. I saw him over your shoulder when you answered the door. He came out of the living room - he was naked, and a string of semen was dribbling from his cock. He'd just fucked you, hadn't he?'

Mum blushed and glanced around — the bar was filling up, and it would soon be difficult to talk privately.

'Can we sit at a table, darling? There's one over there, in the corner.'

I ordered more drinks, and as my mother got off her stool I got a glimpse of her bare breast inside her dress in profile, with its beautifully curved underside. I followed her to the table, unable to take my eyes off her swaying hips and bottom, and I realised yet again how desirable she was. When we were seated it seemed that her dress had eased even higher up her thighs, and I saw that she was wearing stockings and suspenders as I offered her a cigarette. She leaned forward to accept a light, and the dress fell away from her body slightly, enough for me to see her left breast almost completely, surmounted by her bared nipple.

I noticed her looking at a man sitting at the bar who was staring at her, and saw her shake her head slightly.

'Another of your boyfriends, Mum?' I asked resentfully, and she nodded defiantly. 'Yes! And there are a couple of others here who've had me, too!'

Just then the waitress arrived with our drinks. She looked about twenty, very pretty, with long legs encased in fishnet stockings and wearing a very short off-then shoulder dress. As she put the drinks down she smiled at my mother and their hands brushed for a moment.

Mum saw me looking as the girl moved away. 'And I've been with her, too! She's gorgeous naked, but I usually just see the top of her head while she's got her face between my legs!'

I took a deep breath. 'Do these men pay you to let them fuck you?'

'Sometimes! Or sometimes if I want them badly they can get it for nothing!'

'So maybe that's what I should do, is it, Mum? Go and book a room for a couple of hours, and pay you!'

She gave a little choking sob, and took my hand.

'Oh, please don't let's argue, darling! I — I wish we'd been closer!'

I laughed again. 'I remember how it was when I was a kid, and trying to be closer. One of my earliest memories is putting my hand in your dress, and you getting angry and telling me never to touch you! And the time I came into your bedroom, when all you had on was your bra and panties, and you saying I must never go in your room again, and never cuddling me or kissing me!'

Mum was still holding my hand, and she dropped it to rest on her thigh, and I felt the warmth of her soft skin through her stocking.

'Darling — it wasn't like that at all! I've got memories too — when you were a baby, I loved feeding you, and I'd get a mini-orgasm when you sucked my nipples, with your little hand on my breast. I often fed you with us both naked, and it was lovely feeling you against me. Sometimes you'd pee on me, and it was heaven! You'd come in the bath with me, and stand up and make me kiss your dickie — you were always stiff, it was like my little finger, and I'd take it in my mouth and suck it... We'd play on my bed together naked, and I loved you feeling me... once you slipped between my legs, and suddenly your dickie was inside me — it was like electricity shooting through me! As you got older, you always slept in my bed, and we'd both be naked, and I loved your hands on me, and I used to play with your dickie and imagine you fucking me with it when you were older. We kissed each other on the lips constantly, and you loved me putting my tongue in your mouth... I couldn't bear to wean you, I loved you sucking my breasts so much, and afterwards I'd masturbate. Then, one day when you were about five, we were in the kitchen, and my housecoat was half off, and my breasts were bare, and you were sucking one and fondling the other, and I was playing with your cock, and I was in heaven as usual, and the old man next door came to the back door and saw us. He said he'd tell the police and they'd take you away unless I let him fuck me. I sent you away to play — I still had a little milk left, and he sucked me dry, and then fucked me on the kitchen table, and after that every Tuesday and Friday he'd watch you sucking me, and then he'd fuck me. I didn't mind him fucking me — he was over seventy, but he had a huge cock, and it took him a long time to come, by which time I was having a fantastic orgasm, but I was terrified you'd be taken away from me, and when he moved away a few months later I made us stop. I didn't dare do so much as kiss you, in case I lost control... it got worse as you got older, and once I saw you masturbating, and I nearly died... '

'I remember that too, Mum — I expected you to be angry, but you just looked at me and went away.'

'Oh, I longed to do it for you, darling, and to feel your cock in my hand again, and to kiss it, and suck it, and make you come, and feel your hands on me again... '

My mother looked around, but nobody seemed to be taking any notice of us, and she released my hand.

'Feel me now, darling! Put your hand in my dress!'

I slipped my hand inside the deep vee and suddenly I was cupping my mother's naked breast, fondling it and feeling her nipple harden in my palm, and she closed her eyes and sighed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.