Pleasing Paul - Cover

Pleasing Paul

by parabolus

Copyright© 2005 by parabolus

Erotica Sex Story: She loves her son to humiliate her - and more

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

Copyright©

The day has dragged interminably, waiting for you to come to me, my darling — my lover, my Master, my son...

I'd just finished breakfast when the post landed on the doormat, and there, among the usual letters, bills and junk mail, was a tiny package, and my heart skipped a beat, knowing it was from you. I bent down to pick it up, ignoring everything else. My robe fell open — I was naked beneath it, and I rubbed the package over my body, because you'd touched it, and soon it would be your hands I'd feel moving over me...

I poured myself another cup of coffee, staring at the package and savouring the moment before I opened it, knowing what it would contain and what it meant. I sat down at the kitchen table and crossed my legs, letting the robe hang loose from my shoulders — I longed to touch myself, but you'd forbidden it, refusing to allow me to relieve my arousal unless you were there, and I simply gazed at my nakedness, imagining what you'd do to me...

Eventually, I tore off the wrapping with trembling fingers, to reveal a pair of plum-coloured panties — just a scrap of practically transparent material really, plus some ribbon with two tiny bows to support it. There was no note, but it was unnecessary — the message was that you would come to me this evening, and that I should wear the panties, and nothing else, apart from my heels that you always insisted on. And then... we would spend the evening together, and you would humiliate me, punish me, and make love to me... I shuddered — only you knew my longing for pain, coupled with a need for love and affection, and only you could fulfil my yearnings so completely...

I spent the day thinking about you, dearest, and all the things you'd done to me in the past, and wondering what you'd do to me in the future... I soaked in the bath, remembering how you'd dominated me even when you were a boy. You were ten when you came into my bedroom one night when I was undressing, and told me you wanted to see me with nothing on. I couldn't refuse you, and I let you see me naked, and I realised that I liked you staring at my body. Then you made me sit on the bed, and you took out your penis and made me fondle it, and you rubbed it against my face... And then, when you were twelve or thirteen, how you'd started to hold me roughly, and feel my body — I was powerless to stop you, and then the day came when you kissed me passionately, forcing your mouth on mine and gripping my breast painfully, and I hadn't been able to stop myself from asking you to slap me. A look of sudden understanding came into your eyes, and you slapped me twice, and then again, and then you pulled your belt from the loops of your jeans... you stripped me naked, and used your belt on me, and then you fucked me savagely, and then again very tenderly, and I'd never known such happiness and fulfilment...

But my greatest joy was to please you, my darling — you constantly thought up new ways to embarrass and debase me, and I submitted willingly, knowing that I would be rewarded, but also enjoying the things you made me do. Like the time you brought a school friend home, and ordered me to let him fuck me. At first I was ashamed, stripping naked in front of a strange boy and spreading my legs for him, but when he started to fuck me lust took over, and I writhed beneath him, my pleasure redoubled by seeing you masturbate as you watched me being fucked. Then you knelt beside us, and when we both came you spurted your semen over my face...

You liked to fuck me in the park, with the risk of us being caught, and you'd fondle me in the street and shops, enjoying the shock on people's faces at the sight of a teenage boy squeezing a woman's breasts... when we sat down in public you always made me hike my skirt up so that people could see my bare thighs, like the time in the cinema, with your hand inside my dress feeling my breast while you kissed me. And then when we were sitting together towards the back of a bus, with my skirt right up as usual, and you made me bend down to suck you...

And later, the girl, young enough to be my daughter... she arrived wearing only a tightly-belted raincoat with nothing under it and the sort of hat Ingrid Bergman wore in Casablanca, with a bag slung over her shoulder. I obediently took her coat, hat and bag and gazed adoringly at her slender naked body. She kissed me lovingly, then took a whip from her bag and flogged me while I whimpered with pleasure, until finally she produced a strap-on dildo and fucked me mercilessly, in my vagina and up my backside while I sucked your cock. I remember when Beryl and her husband came to dinner. You told me to wear that short, low-cut green dress that showed off my breasts and legs, with nothing beneath it, so that my nipples poked against the material provocatively. You must have seen the way Beryl's husband Frank kept looking at me — and Beryl, too, for that matter, because after dinner you told me to suck Frank's cock. Beryl watched wide-eyed as I knelt in front of her husband as he sat beside her on the sofa, then I took his cock out and started sucking it. She took my hand and made me slide it up her thigh beneath her skirt, and then Frank came in my mouth. Afterwards, you made me bend over with my feet apart and grip my ankles, then you pulled my skirt up around my waist and fucked me up my bottom while they watched... When we went to bed after they'd gone you whipped me, and then made love to me again and again, and I cried with happiness...

You should arrive any moment now, sweetheart. I look at myself in the hall mirror: although I'm over forty my body is still firm and slender, and my full breasts sway enticingly as I move. I touch my dark pink nipples with a fingertip, then use it trace my large stippled aureoles, wishing that it was your tongue... I study my green eyes, sparkling with anticipation, and my sensuous, full-lipped mouth — how many times has it encompassed your beautiful cock? My legs are long and shapely, and my bottom, fully revealed by the panties, is soft and yielding, already craving for the sting of your hand — or the whip... I smooth my hand over my belly, and see my trimmed bush of pubic hair clearly through the semi-transparent fabric of the panties. My shoulder-length dark hair, tinged with auburn, has been brushed until it shines, my nails — fingers and toes — are painted to perfection, and my makeup is flawless. As a finishing touch, I've applied lipstick to my nipples for you. I am ready for you.

The doorbell rings — at last! I open the door wide, and see you standing there. My nipples stiffen involuntarily as you run your eyes over my near-naked body, and I thrust my breasts towards you... You take me in your arms and kiss me, forcing your tongue between my teeth — the front door is still wide open, so that anyone passing by can see us kissing passionately while I grind my bare breasts against your chest — it pleases you to make me expose myself like that.

We move into the living room, still kissing, and I gently squeeze your cock through your trousers, delighted to find that my nakedness and our kiss has already made you begin to harden. 'Let me make you come, my darling, ' I whisper.

You angrily knock my hand away, and I gasp as you slap my face.

'When I tell you to, bitch! And any way, I've got something planned, ' you rasp, and slap me again.

I swallow my disappointment, and start to undress you. I kiss your body as I expose it inch by inch, until I finally remove your shorts to reveal your glorious penis. On my knees before you, I rub my cheek against it and kiss it rapturously, longing to feel it pulsing in my vagina, but you drag me to my feet, although you let me hold your cock in my hand.

You kiss me roughly. 'I'd like a drink!'

Reluctantly, I move away from you, letting my breasts swing temptingly, and sway my hips to accentuate the movement of my bare buttocks. I feel your eyes boring into me hungrily, and long for the moment when you'll enter me. I pour your Scotch and add just the right amount of water, then hand it to you, my head bowed submissively. You take a sip, and then slowly walk round me, staring at my body and occasionally stroking me appreciatively, and I know that I please you.

Then you put your drink down on a side table and pull me to you, fastening your mouth on mine and gripping my breast, crushing it, almost clenching your fist on my soft flesh, and I cry out in pain, a wave of ecstasy flooding through me. I squirm against you, feeling your rigid cock jammed against my yielding belly, and then, as you tighten your arm round me, the doorbell rings.

You release me, and I stare at you questioningly, panting, almost sobbing, my breasts rising and falling, and you slap me.

'Answer it!'

I glance down at myself, wanting to beg you to let me cover my nakedness, but not daring to, and slowly make my way to the front door. I take a deep breath, and force myself to open it. I see a fair-haired youth of about eighteen standing there, dressed in a white T-shirt and jeans, and hear him catch his breath as he looks at me, naked apart from my panties and shoes. Then you are beside me, completely naked, and you slip your arm round my waist.

'This is Robert — he's going to spend an hour or two with us, aren't you, Robert?'

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.