The Making of a Cocksman - Cover

The Making of a Cocksman

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Bobby earned a reputation for going only as far as a curious girl wanted to go, and it served him well. Then his sister and her friends entered the full blush of puberty and got... curious. To Bobby's constant surprise, it turned out that being a cocksman was a lot harder than he thought it would be.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Incest   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

It occurred to me when we got to the towels that I had a little problem. I knew instinctively that Robby would be uncomfortable getting naked with me. I suddenly thought that maybe if we were naked in the water, it might be easier for her, and right about then Donna got up from her towel, heading for the creek. She acted like we weren’t there.

I turned and faced Robby. “You want to skinny dip?” I asked her.

“I thought you were going to teach me to make out,” she said, a little complaint in her voice.

“We can do that while we are skinny dipping,” I explained.

“Oh ... okay,” she said.

She stood there, not moving.

“We have to take our suits off to skinny dip,” I said. Like I told you before, I was a master of pointing out the obvious.

I bent over and took my trunks off, exposing my penis to Robby for the second time in her life. I stood back up and she was still standing there, frozen.

“You want me to help you?” I asked ... helpfully.

Robby licked her lips. Now she stared right at me. Her mouth opened and closed.

It was time for my routine “I won’t hurt you” speech, which had put so many girls at ease before this. I was pretty accomplished at it by now.

“Look Robby,” I said. “You don’t have to worry about anything. I’m not going to hurt you.” I got ready to tell her all about how she would be in control, and that I’d only do what she wanted me to do and all that stuff. But I never got the chance.

“Of course you’re not going to hurt me!” she broke in. “If you do I’ll break your arm,” she said heatedly. The steel was back in her eye. This was the Robby I knew.

And, just like that, she whipped off her suit, as if we skinny dipped every day and I’d seen her naked a thousand times.

She looked at me and said “So?” I think she was waiting for me to laugh at her. And then that perfect line: “What are you looking at?”

Robby was different from the other girls for more reasons than that she was athletic and a tomboy. She wasn’t beautiful in the usual sense. Her face was angular and long. It had the same thin appearance that the rest of her body had, with little flesh to cover her knobby knees and elbows. But as I looked at her body I could see where her feminine side was trying to grow in. Her hips had some swell to them that I’d never noticed before and her breasts looked smaller than they actually were because she was broad shouldered and wide in the chest too. As she stood there, letting me look and waiting for me to call her flat-chested or be as cruel as other boys were to her, I realized that, in a few years, she was going to be highly sought after by the opposite sex.

I thought she was cute. But what do you say to your pal of many years when you see her sexually for the first time? I mean this was a buddy who you climbed trees with, and ran races against, and stared at the clouds, picking out elephants and volcanoes and Superman in their shapes.

What came out of my mouth was: “If I didn’t already have a boner you’d give me one Robby.”

I know, I know, it wasn’t poetic or romantic or any of that stuff. But Robby and I had never used romantic speech around each other. And the look on her face as it bloomed into a tentative smile made my heart soar. Of all the girls, even including Claire, Robby was the one I wanted to please the most. I didn’t stop to try to figure out why. Maybe she just deserved it more or something. And I knew it had been the hardest thing she’d ever done to get naked in front of me.

“You’re so full of shit,” she said. Then she put her hands on her hips and suddenly she was sexy!

“No I’m not. You have a lot of sexy attributes” I said.

“Oh yeah? Like what?” she asked.

I saw Claire lean towards us, like she was interested in what I was going to say. Donna was in the creek, wading around.

“Well, okay,” I started. “Your nipples look soft and big, like they’d fit in my mouth just perfect.”

What I was talking about was that she had cone shaped breasts with puffy nipples. Actually her areolas and nipples kind of meshed together, like the nipple hadn’t fully formed yet or something. It gave the effect that her areolas were her nipples, and they were bigger around than a quarter.

“And, your hair is so light that I can see your pussy lips. That’s sexy,” I claimed. “And the way you’re standing right now, with your hands on your hips and one leg kind of out to the side. It cocks your hips a little bit and makes them look round, like they’d make a good place to put my hands when I kiss you.” I was on a roll now.

She was still standing there listening, and the fact she hadn’t thrown anything at me suggested she wasn’t at all unhappy so far.

“And your stomach is so flat,” I finished.

“What does a flat stomach have to do with looking sexy?” she asked.

“It makes me want to see what it would look like if you were pregnant,” I said.

I said that without even thinking about it. In fact I was astonished that I’d said that at all. I’d never even thought about why I thought flat stomachs were sexy. I had one other thing to say, and, since I had blurted out so much, I let that go too.

“And you’re ... Robby. I like Robby, and that makes her sexy.” I could feel my hardon getting soft. I wasn’t feeling so sexy myself.

“It makes me feel funny inside when you say that,” she said.

I felt stupid standing there, talking to a naked girl. I sat down on my towel and motioned for her to take Donna’s, which was now empty. She sat too.

“I know some ways to make you feel even funnier,” I offered.

“I masturbate,” she said.

I think I blinked from the surprise. I didn’t know why she said that. It was a strange thing to just pop up in conversation. But then again, I’d just told her how wonderful I thought her nipples and pussy lips were, so maybe it wasn’t such a stretch after all.

“Me too,” I said. I didn’t know what else to say. It was really different talking to Robby about sex. We’d talked about all kinds of other things, some quite serious, but never sex.

“I mean I don’t have my maidenhead,” she added. I thought it was kind of cool that she used such a formal name for her virginity. Robby wasn’t usually very formal.

I suddenly realized that Robby was telling me she was a sexual being. It was a leap so far from what I was used to that I almost didn’t recognize the importance of what she’d just said. When I did I lay down on my side. I think my devious mind was trying to get her prone, and me prone, so we could be prone and naked at the same time. Baby steps. You know?

“I can’t believe I didn’t figure that out,” I said. “How long have you been doing it?”

“Since I was ten,” she said simply.

“Wow,” I said. I was impressed. I thought I knew her so well, and it turned out I didn’t. So I confided something secret about me. “I didn’t start doing it until I was almost thirteen.”

“Boys are slow,” she said, like it was a simple fact that everyone knows, but which needs to be pointed out occasionally.

I decided not to argue with her about it. She hadn’t taken the hint and gone prone either. I tried plan B.

“So do you want to go swimming?” I reminded her of why she’d taken her suit off.

“No,” she said.

“But I thought...” I started to point out that skinny dipping was what she’d agreed to do, but she cut me off.

“Now that I’m naked it’s not so bad. I think I just needed an excuse to get naked,” she said.

“So ... what do you want to do?” I asked. I was still lying on the towel, on my side, my head propped up.

“I think I want to kiss you,” she said.

“You think?“ I asked.

“This is all very strange Bobby. I’ve never talked to a boy who wanted to make me pregnant.”

“Hold on now Robby. I never said I wanted to make you pregnant. I said I wondered what you’d look like pregnant.” I realized that sounded kind of cold. I tried to warm it up a little. “I mean I think you’d look really sexy pregnant.”

“Do you want to kiss me or not?” she asked. Her voice sounded so much like the Robby I knew, and who asked me questions that ended in ‘or not?’ fairly often, that the whole scene just seemed ludicrous somehow.

But I did want to kiss her, so I didn’t laugh.

“Yes ... I do.” I said.

Robby got up on all fours and crawled over beside me. She moved her head over mine as I rolled to my back. Then she let herself down until her lips touched mine.

Our kiss in the water had been mostly me, kissing her. Now I just lay there and let her kiss me. It was plain from the beginning that she wasn’t experienced, but was motivated. She’d seen people French kissing, or heard about it. You didn’t see that in movies back then. She started tentatively, but then opened her mouth just enough to flick her tongue out against my teeth. I let my tongue touch hers, tip to tip. She pressed harder against me immediately and her mouth opened up wider and in no time flat Knobby Robby seemed intent on shoving her tongue clear down my throat.

What Roberta lacked in experience she more than made up for in enthusiasm. Once we had crossed the kissing barrier she slowly edged over me until her chest was on my chest, her cone shaped amazingly soft breasts pressing hotly against me. I’d been lying in the sun, but her breasts felt hotter than even that. And she rubbed them across my chest, one hand moving across my body so she could support herself as she did that. It was tender and soft and my cock was suddenly iron hard again.

I finally moved my hands to her face and used them to teach her how to accept those little nipping kisses I had learned to love so much. Then I let her press her lips back to mine hard and I felt her right leg cross over my body. So slowly it seemed to take forever, she let herself down to lie on top of me, her pussy pressed against my cock, which was now sandwiched between us.

At first she didn’t move her lower body. She just lay there, kissing me over and over. But as she tried to rub her little titties against me, she inevitably moved her pussy on my cock. She pushed up and looked down between us. I raised my head to see too, and saw that her pussy lips were straddling my cock, which put her clit right on my bone.

She gave a little choking whine and let her body slide her pussy along my cock. Her sudden indrawn breath electrified me.

Donna suddenly laid down on the towel beside me. She lay on her side, facing us. Robby looked over at her and Donna was smiling.

“I told you it was nice,” she said.

“Shut up,” said Robby.

“You should let him suck your pussy,” recommended Donna.

“Shut up,” said Robby, letting her clit glide back down my cock.

“And your nipples too,” added Donna. “You should let him suck them.”

“Donna would you please shut up?” whined Robby.

Roberta watched as her pussy rubbed along my cock for a few seconds more and then she lifted her head, wanting another kiss. I felt brave enough ... and secure enough too, I suppose, to put my hands on her skinny naked buns and help her rub my cock. The “Mmmmm” I got pretty well told me I was still secure.

Robby started to breathe harder and move more jerkily and she put her mouth an inch from mine.

“Bobby?” she said, her voice high. “I think I’m going to have an orgasm.”

Again, her insistence to use more formal language struck me. She seemed at once so proper and yet the situation was so bizarre, based on our previous relationship.

“I’m glad Robby,” I said back to her. “I hope it’s a really good one.” I didn’t know what else to say to the girl getting herself off on my prick.

Robby stared into my eyes with an intense look that was almost scary. Then her eyes closed halfway, like they wanted to be closed, but she wanted them open so she could see mine.

“Ohhhhhhhhh, crap,” she said, her voice low now. “Ohhhhhh, Bobby”. It was such a sexy sound that I couldn’t believe it was coming out of Knobby Robby’s mouth.

Watching her have that orgasm was one of the most fun and satisfying things that had ever happened to me to that point. As I think back on it now it’s still one of my favorite memories. It was like she was a little girl one second and grew up the next second. She took in deep lungfuls of air, but it was actually a pretty quiet event, all things considered. Maybe she was concentrating a hundred percent on what she was feeling, I don’t know, but she wasn’t loud or violent like some of the others.

Finally she stopped moving and leaned down for another kiss. It was ... hungry. I don’t know how else to describe it. And, while she was kissing me, her hand snaked down between us and fisted my cock. She raised her hips up off of me and I felt her move until the tip of my cock got hot and felt pressure. I knew it was in her pussy mouth, but I didn’t think she’d push it in.

I was wrong. Knobby Robby, my buddy ... my pal ... my suddenly grown up young woman, gave a grunt as, without any warning at all, she impaled her skinny body on my prick.

She gave a groan as it slid in her and I was astonished at how easily that happened. As small as she was, she took my cock like it belonged there. Oh, she was tight. No doubt about that. But, maybe because of her athleticism, or because she had masturbated for years, she swallowed me up with only that groan. Not only that, she sat up when she got it in as far as it would go. That got her another inch, deep inside her pussy.

Since my whole cock felt all warm and happy, I knew that meant I was all the way in her.

Donna said, “Robby! what are you -

Robby turned her head and said, “Donna I told you to shut up!“ Then, as if we’d been doing this for years, she started rising and falling on my bone.

Gone in a flash was her smooth, almost patient and sweet sliding. Her hands came to my chest and she used them to lean forward on while her thighs flexed, lifting her up. Then she slammed down hard though to elicit a grunt from me. She did that again and again until she had set up a rhythm that had her falling every time the second hand on the watch in my shoe ticked to another dot on the dial. Her head hung, like she was watching her pussy sliding up and then falling heavily down on my cock. She had one of those rubbery spots too, and the tip of my cock was abusing the crap out of it.

Thank my lucky stars she only lasted about two minutes before she started saying “Fuck” every time she fell down, impaling herself again. After her correctness, hearing Roberta say that word was like Rod Serling had sucked us into the Twilight Zone. She added an “Oh” in front of the fuck as she sped up and suddenly she was more violent than any of the others, pounding me like I had pounded Large Marge. Suddenly she was the cave woman, taking her man.

All I could do was hang on for the wildest ride of my life as she obviously neared another orgasm.

Then it was there, and she slammed down and stayed down, rotating her pussy, and my cock, in circles as she leaned forward.

Just like that I shot Knobby Robby full of steaming hot spunk. She was pressed against me so hard there was no way any of that spunk would ever get out of her. I thrust my hips up and groaned as my cock rat-a-tat-tatted her full of my creamy spend.

Robby leaned down again, like she wanted another kiss. Instead she said, “I love you Bobby.”

Then she kissed me. It was a sweet kiss, but not a long one. She was still breathing like she’d run a mile or two.

“Ohhhh” moaned Donna beside us. I rolled my head over and she was masturbating furiously. Claire was right behind her, her whole swim suit off now, and her hand between her legs as she stood/squatted, the three fingers covering her clit and pussy lips moving back and forth so fast they were a blur.

“That was sooooo cool,” moaned my sister, who was supposed to be grossed out by seeing her brother fuck one of her best friends.

It was obvious to all present that she wasn’t grossed out at all.

I turned my face back up to Robby, who was still staring at me like she was afraid I was going to melt in the hot sun. I thought she was going to kiss me again, and again I was wrong.

“You’re the one who did it to Claire ... aren’t you,” she whispered.

I couldn’t lie to the woman who’d just given me the best fuck of my short life. I blinked twice and nodded once.

“I knew it,” said Robby, and kissed me again. My cock was still half hard, and she was sitting on it so it couldn’t go anywhere. She rocked gently, just rubbing and kissing until finally she lay down on my chest.

If she never got off I’d be a happy man.

She was lying on top of me, relaxed, drooping down all over me. She wasn’t heavy at all, and her state of relaxation was, strangely, one of the most erotic things that had ever happened to me up to that point. Her face was in my neck and I could feel the heat of her breath on my skin. I rolled my head to look at Donna, who was staring at us, her mouth open and her eyes wild.

“You guys did it!” she said in a hushed voice. It was almost like she’d been told a secret by somebody else, instead of having just witnessed the event herself. “You and Robby actually did it!” She was staring at me like I’d turned purple or something.

Robby didn’t respond at all. I think she was ignoring Donna because she wouldn’t shut up. So I smiled and nodded. “Yeah.”

Just about then my shrinking cock oozed out of Robby’s pussy. There was a spreading pool of heat on my groin as my semen drained out of her. Robby made an unhappy sound.

She raised her head. “It got all soft,” she complained.

“It does that when it’s been very very happy,” I complimented her.

“I want to do that every day,” she said, kissing my nose.

“If you do you’ll get all knocked up,” I said back to her.

“I don’t care,” said my buddy. “You said I’d look sexy pregnant.”

“Robby,” I said. “You can’t get knocked up. You’re only fifteen. That would be a terrible mistake.”

“What if I already am?” she said, with an obvious lack of concern.

“Then you have to marry me and we’ll have to drop out of school, and I’ll have to go to work at some shitty place, making a shitty wage, and we’ll be poor and starve and stuff,” I said. I mean it was true, wasn’t it? Isn’t that what happened to kids who ‘started a family’ too soon?

“You’d marry me if I was pregnant?” There was a dampness to Robby’s eyes that signaled a heap of emotion behind them.

“I guess I could live that way,” I said. I didn’t add “if I have to.” Things were going too nicely to screw them up right this instant. “But you wouldn’t like it. It would be too hard.”

“Yeah” she sighed. “But it’s nice to know. I think I’ve been in love with you since third grade.”

Wow! Talk about your bombshells. Little Knobby Robby? In love with me?! For fricking years?! It had to be the hormones racing through her bloodstream.

“Me too.” sighed Donna. Robby and I looked over at her. We’d been so immersed in ourselves that we’d sort of forgotten she was there.

“With me?“ I managed to make it into a gasp. It was nice to hear, but she was full of hormones too, and would eventually need a chance to recant her confession of love. Nobody our age really knew anything about love. We were like puppies, not yet grown, and stupid about the ways of the world. Wasn’t that why they called it “Puppy Love”?

Claire was still on her hands and knees behind Donna, still looking over Donna at the two of us. We couldn’t see her pussy, but her breasts hung down beautifully.

“They’ve all been in love with you since third grade you idiot. Why do you think they hung around our house so much?”

“They’re the posse.” I said dumbly. “They’re your posse.”

“Yeah, that’s how it ended up, but they started hanging around because of you. Boys are so stupid,” she grumped.

“They can’t all be in love with me.” I said. That was true, wasn’t it? Wasn’t there some kind of girl rule that said only two girls could be in love with a guy at the same time? And then they had to fight about it to see who got him. I was sure there was a rule.

“Why not?” asked Donna. “You don’t seriously think we’d let you get in our panties if we didn’t like you ... do you?”

There was that “like” word again. It obviously meant something different to a girl than it did to guys. I liked all my friends. I’d never consider letting them suck my dick, though. I didn’t like them that much. Maybe that was it. For a guy, liking comes in degrees. For a girl, “like” meant something serious and there were other words for relationships that weren’t serious.”

I tried a hunch. “What about Joey Trammel?” I asked Donna. “I thought you liked him.”

She got a shocked look on her face. “He’s cute, and funny, I guess, but I don’t like him!”

Yup, there were definite differences in language going on here. Who understands the way girls think?

“Oh,” I said, like I understood it.

Then I had a rush of nervousness. What had I gotten myself into here? Did I have five girls all thinking that, because I had slid my prick into them ... okay, four girls then ... that they all wanted to marry me?

“Um...” I ventured. “So ... what now?”

“What do you mean?” asked Donna.

“What am I supposed to do now?” I asked. It sounded like a simple question, but it was actually very complicated.

For Claire it was simple. She sat down on the grass and pronounced her Sheriff’s verdict. “Well, as soon as you and Donna do it, those who want to keep doing it can keep doing it, and those who don’t want to don’t have to any more.”

That didn’t help. “Look,” I said. “Don’t get me wrong. I’m having the time of my life, but I don’t want to get anybody pregnant, and I don’t think anybody’s ready to talk about getting married.”

“Who said anything about getting married?” asked Claire.

I was astounded. “Robby did!” I said. “Just a minute ago. Wasn’t that what we were all talking about?”

“Oh that.” said Claire dismissively. “We all have dreams, but we’re not stupid. Who’d actually want to marry a dork like you anyway?”

“I would.” said Robby. She kissed my chin this time.

Boy, was I confused.

Claire waved her hand. “I know what you mean Roberta, but you don’t really mean that.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.