The Making of a Cocksman - Cover

The Making of a Cocksman

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Bobby earned a reputation for going only as far as a curious girl wanted to go, and it served him well. Then his sister and her friends entered the full blush of puberty and got... curious. To Bobby's constant surprise, it turned out that being a cocksman was a lot harder than he thought it would be.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Incest   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

I probably should have felt bad. It was clear that Claire, when Donna hadn’t come over like she had promised, had been worried about where her friend was. The funny thing was that she reacted to seeing us like a parent does whose kids have been missing.

“Where the hell have you two been?” she yelled. “I was about to call the police because I thought you must be dead!

Then she saw our swimming suits, which we were still wearing, and our clothes bundled up in our towels.

“You went swimming without me,” she said, making it sound like we’d killed puppies for fun. She stood up suddenly, facing Donna. “Did you... ?”

Donna looked the Sheriff right in the eye and said “I did not. And it’s none of your business if I did!

Claire started to argue and they went inside. I could hear their yells as they argued about whose business it was, and what had we been doing if we didn’t do that and on and on.

I stayed outside, where it was safe. It turned out to be a nice sunset, and the stars were beautiful too. I could still hear them yelling at each other as I spotted Orion.

Donna was different than the other girls in that she didn’t accede to Clair’s rule that we could only have one ... liaison until all of the girls had done the deed with me. She rationalized that, since I hadn’t taken her virginity, then she should be allowed to do things with me whenever we felt like it until such time as I had taken her virginity. She looked at it as sort of a loophole, I guess.

As for me, I was pretty sure, based on how tight her opening had been when I probed it with my tongue, that when she actually did lose her virginity, it would be a painful affair. And, while I wanted to fuck Miss September in the worst way, I wasn’t too sure I wanted her to associate me with that pain for the rest of her life.

On the other hand, I loved making her nipples pop out and, over the next month, we managed to create situations when there was both time and opportunity for me to suck on her breasts for fifteen or twenty minutes. At those times either her hand, or mine, would snake into her pants and rub her off to an orgasm. We both made sure there was something around to muffle her cries of pleasure. We used, at one time or another, a bed pillow, couch pillow, my shirt (which didn’t work very well), a towel from the bathroom and, of all things, one of her mother’s dresses. That last one was in her house, while her mom was gone and she was doing the laundry because that was one of her chores that day.

She also decided to learn how to suck my cock, to reward me for the fact that each time I suckled at her sensitive inverted nipples, they stayed out a few seconds longer before slowly being sucked back into her breast flesh.

The sucking my dick thing happened one day when she came over to see Claire about something, and Claire wasn’t home yet from a dentist appointment. So we used the opportunity to play. At one point she was on her knees, down by my hip, playing with my hard prick. She stared at it as she slid her hand up and down and then her hand stopped in the down position. She just held that position and I lifted my head to look at her. She looked up at me and had what I could only call a wary look in her eye.

“Monique talked to me the other day,” she said.

“Okay.” I said.

“She wanted to know why it was taking so long for us to ... you know.”

“Don’t worry about it. We’ll get there when the time is right,” I said. Donna had suggested to me several times that I needed to ‘take what was mine’, but I didn’t want to rock the boat. Things had improved between me and Robby a little bit. She wasn’t so snippy all the time. I had gotten the idea that she didn’t like me sticking my prick in her friends. She wouldn’t talk about that, but she had begun to talk to me again every so often about other stuff. And even though I wanted to fuck Donna, I was having enough fun with her that I didn’t need to fuck her. Does that make sense? And I still didn’t know that the other girls wanted to do it with me again, but couldn’t because I hadn’t finished my assigned task. There were still two cherries on the tree.

“Just tell them I won’t do it to you,” I said.

“I can’t tell them that. They’d want to know why and you won’t tell me and I don’t know,” she complained. “I know you say not to worry about it, but I can’t help it. I want you to, and I know you know that, and believe me I can tell you’d like to,” she took time to squeeze my obviously very erect penis, “but still ... you won’t.”

She had reminded me several times that she had released me from my promise not to fuck her. I hadn’t told her why I thought she’d hate me if I did fuck her, because I knew what her reaction would be. She’d say she’d never hate me, and that it would be fine and all that, and then it would hurt bad and she’d bleed or something and hate me anyway.

I spoke with my most mysterious sounding voice, which I practiced in the mirror to get just right: “You let me worry about when the time is right.”

See?“ she said dismally. Then, “Hey, I forgot. Remember I said Monique talked to me?”

“Yeah?” I said.

“Well she told me what she did ... to you ... you know ... with her mouth?”

Wow. I didn’t think Monique would tell anybody about that. Oral sex was something you heard about, but only bad kids did that kind of thing.

“So I thought maybe I could do that to you ... to sort of pay you back for making me feel so good,” she said.

I kind of liked that idea. I thought of myself as a bad boy.

“Okay,” I said.

“Monique made me swear not to tell the others, though, and you can’t either,” she said solemnly.

“Okay” I said again. Shooting my spunk on Donna’s belly and between her legs, even, was a real gas, but the thought of feeling her mouth on me had me really going.

Donna wasn’t taking any chances. She was like that. She made me make all kinds of promises to her, and then, just as often, took it all back. This time, once I crossed my heart and agreed to let a thousand needles poke my eye if I broke the promise, she went about achieving perfection in the mysterious thing called a blow job ... with gusto. I personally think she had as much fun sucking on my stiff dork as I did sucking on those amazing nipples of hers. The first dozen or so times, she had to masturbate me to get me off, but after a few weeks of practice, she learned some nuances that led to me filling her mouth one day.

There were three reasons I didn’t warn her she was about to taste my nectar. First, she had endured having my cum splatter all over her at one time or another. We frequented the creek where she had her first orgasm with my tongue stuck in her and when she got Old Faithful to erupt and it went all over the place, we simply went into the creek and washed off. So I knew that just having my cum touch her didn’t bother her. The second reason I didn’t warn her was that one time when she didn’t know I was looking at her, I saw her dip one finger in the spunk I had spurted on her and taste it. I remember holding my breath to see what she would do then. She looked over at me and I managed to make it look like I was looking in another direction and ... she did it again. So I knew she didn’t find the taste horrible. And lastly, I was so enthralled with the feelings she was producing with her mouth, tongue and teeth that I just lay there in a trance and let it happen.

When it did, and my cock painted the inside of her mouth and throat, she gave a strangled little yelp and lifted her mouth off my still spurting prick. There were strings of cum hanging from her lips, like she was some deranged jungle girl with rabies or something, and her eyes were real big and I couldn’t help but laugh.

While I laughed, Donna was in the process of ... processing. She processed the texture, and the taste, and what it was, and the fact that I was laughing at her, and she flopped down on top of me and rubbed her spermy lips all over my face, trying to kiss me while I tried not to let her kiss me. She finally quit and pushed up off of me, licking and smacking her lips. I heard her swallow once too.

There!“ she yelled at me. “How does that taste you stupid boy?”

I laughed again, only a little uncomfortable that my sperm was smeared all over my face and lips, but she was so beautiful naked and wild-eyed that I just loved being around her.

“Actually, you don’t taste so awful,” she commented, wiping her mouth with her fingers. She looked at them for a minute and then sucked them into her mouth. Then she looked down at Mr. Happy, who was taking a nap in a puddle of spunk, and she went down there and licked all around him before sucking him back into her mouth to clean him off.

It was the beginning of a beautiful relationship that resulted in her drinking my cum on a more or less regular basis.

The rest of the girls groused about how much time Donna and I spent together. They thought she was taking entirely too long to get her cherry picked. Claire talked to me about it more than once, and I told her there were “issues” that we were working on. I finally suggested that maybe I should just rape Donna, if that would make Claire and the girls happy. Claire shut up about it after that.

The only girl who never said anything to me about hurrying up and getting the job done was Robby. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out she wasn’t much interested in what I had hanging between my legs, Donna’s claim that they all had been in love with me for years notwithstanding. I figured that was all just girl talk. Puppy love. Wanting to fit in. That sort of thing.

Well, now that I think about it, I’d have to say Robby didn’t say anything up to a point. I had routinely been astonished by these girls, and one or two of their mothers too, so I should have been braced for the unknown when Miss September skipped up to me one day and said “Wanna go swimming?”

Don’t misunderstand me. Donna had done that a lot. She liked that swimming spot and so far at least, we had kept it more or less a secret what went on there. Or so I thought. I should have known better. They were one for all and all for one, after all. So her invitation didn’t surprise me and, in my own defense, it shouldn’t have. It was what she said next that blew me away.

“Can Roberta come? She wants to see what we do.”

Claire hadn’t warned me about this at all. Apparently the Sheriff wasn’t in as much control of her posse as she thought. I had been “punished” (no sex with Claire for as long as she could take it) for going swimming with Donna ... without Claire ... who had wanted to watch as I seduced her friend. I think Claire looked at it like we just needed a little friendly help to get the deed done. But, Donna had said she would have been creeped out if Claire watched. Yet, now, for some reason that was probably completely unfathomable to a boy, she didn’t mind if Robby watched us get it on.

The first thing I thought of was her secret. “But ... she’ll see your nipples.” I said.

She looked at me like I was from the county nut farm. “Silly, she already knows about that. She wants to see something else.”

“Claire doesn’t know about this, does she,” I stated. It wasn’t a question, but I wanted confirmation.

“Claire doesn’t have to know everything,” said Donna, unconcerned. Yes, there was definitely rebellion brewing in the ranks. I started to complain that the last time we’d done something contrary to what Claire wanted, I’d been punished. But to do that I’d have to admit what the punishment was, and they didn’t know about me and Claire. So I kept quiet.

Guys do that a lot. When there is danger that the truth might bring unhappiness, we keep our mouths shut. Say for instance you run over something with your father’s prize car and it pokes a hole in the tire. It’s not a really bad hole, but the air leaks out slowly. So, instead of fessing up that you took the car behind the abandoned gas station to make out, where there are all these boards with nails in them lying around on the ground, you just keep filling the tire up with air, hoping, somehow that it will magically fix itself. Then, while the family is on the way to Uncle John and Aunt Melba’s house, the tire fails and you’re stuck out in the middle of nowhere in a hundred and ten degree temperatures with cranky parents who know they didn’t run over anything to make the tire go flat.

That’s probably not the best example of what happens when we guys should fess up and take the heat, but opt to cut and run instead. But it’s the best one I could think up on the spot, so there you go.

My emotions at that moment were a little roiled. Robby had been acting very, very cool toward me for the last few months. If all this cherry popping had a down side, it was that it seemed to drive my one real female friend away from me. And now this. I didn’t know how to react to it. But what was I supposed to say to Donna? Or to Robby for that matter?

“Are you sure she wants to come with us?” I finally asked. “I didn’t think she wanted anything to do with me any more.”

Donna had this way of looking at you like you were a bug under a microscope. It was very unnerving. She looked at me like that now.

“How do you think she should feel? You haven’t paid any attention to her for months.” Donna could talk like she could look.

“Well...” I drew it out. “It always seemed like she was mad at me or something.”

“Boys are so stupid sometimes,” said Donna to her invisible friend. Then she took that tone that women use when they talk to little boys, explaining things to them. “You remember how it hurt my feelings that you never asked me out?”

“Yeah.” I said.

“Well Roberta has never been asked out ... by anybody.”

Of course she was never asked out. She was Knobby Robby. She played football with us guys and beat us at races, and went fishing with us once in a while. She just wasn’t the sort of girl that guys asked out. I had another flash of intelligence at that moment and thought it would be a very bad idea to say what I had just thought.

“Maybe that’s because she’s so young.” I offered.

“She’s the same age as the rest of us you ninny!” Donna said. “I thought we already had this conversation. No, the reason nobody - she looked pointedly at me - asks her out is because she just doesn’t have big breasts or wear makeup or try to make herself look sexy for stupid boys!”

Donna was very logical, something I liked sometimes ... and hated at other times ... at least in her.

“Okay! Fine!” I said. I was getting just a tad bit surly about all this stuff I was supposed to figure out without any real clues.

So I went and got my suit and promptly got caught by Claire, who saw me with the towel roll and wanted to know who I was going swimming with.

By this time I was tired of trying to play politics. “Donna and Roberta” I said, uncharacteristically using their real names.

My sister’s mouth tightened into a firm line. “I’m going too,” she said.

I looked to make sure no adults were around and then said, “Okay, but we’re all going to get naked and frolic in the grass like little elves.”

She shot me a look filled with broken bits of glass and old rusty razor blades, but she actually ran to her room to get her stuff so I couldn’t leave her behind.

When I came out of the house and Donna was standing there waiting, Claire was right behind me. She looked down her nose at Donna. “Nice of you to invite me.” she huffed.

Donna got her own back up. “Well, if you weren’t always trying to boss me around I might invite you more often.”

So I walked between them on the way over to Robby’s house.

When we got there Roberta’s mother was out in the garden. We had come through the alley and, as we entered the back gate we chorused, “Hi Mrs. Simms.” she stood up and put one hand in her back, like it ached and shaded her eyes with her other hand. She was a larger version of her daughter, thin and spare, with a flat chest and chestnut hair. She was the best cook in town and raised a lot of food in their garden that she canned in the fall.

“Hi kids,” she said. “Swimming, eh? Roberta’s in the house. You all be careful now.”

We three chorused “We will. Thank you.” We had manners that we used sparingly, mostly around each other’s parents.

Roberta was in the dining room, putting a picture puzzle together, of all things. I always thought of her as an active person, never standing still for long. I knew she was a big fan of Nancy Drew, so she sat and read, but that’s the only relaxed picture I could ever conjure up of her in my mind. She looked up at the three of us and then fixed her eyes on Donna.

Donna threw up her hands. “She invited herself!”

That got Claire going again. “I thought we were friends!“ she squealed. Her eyes started to fill up with tears.

Donna looked shocked, somehow. “Well we are friends Claire Bear, but what are we supposed to be able to do if you’re there? He’s your brother, for pity’s sake.”

I learned two more things in that simple interchange. I learned that Claire could make major social mistakes. She had forgotten that the girls would naturally assume she had an aversion to seeing her brother not only naked, but engaging in sex play with her friends.

And, I learned that they called each other by the nicknames I had given them ... that they purported to hate. At least one of them did, and the ease with which she’d used that name suggested it wasn’t uncommon.

I spoke up. “She’s seen me naked all her life,” I said. I turned to Claire and addressed her as if I were giving her information she couldn’t possibly know already. “We sometimes skinny dip down at the creek.”

Claire turned beet red as she realized what had happened. Belatedly she tried to ride my coat tails. “That’s right. I’ve seen him without clothes lots of times.”

That took care of the skinny dipping issue, but not what else was supposed to go on.

Donna’s pragmatic nature just flowed out of her. “Well, wouldn’t it seem pretty ... icky to you to see him ... you know ... do things to us?”

That was when I learned that Robby expected me to “do” something with her while we were swimming. This standing there, forgotten, was paying off handsomely.

“I never said he could do anything to me!” yipped Roberta.

So much for getting decent information by eavesdropping.

Claire was fast on her feet, I’ll give her that. “Well, I saw what he did to Marge. You know, when she showed us? And that wasn’t so horrible,” she said. “And I’ve heard all about it from each one too. Besides, it was my idea in the first place.”

Donna still looked somewhat shocked. “Okay, but you have to promise not to butt in. Bobby and I already know what we like, and I don’t want anyone to mess that up.”

My, my. Donna was getting downright assertive.

Knobby Robby said “Yeah, me too,” which didn’t make any sense at all. Hadn’t she just said she didn’t want me doing anything to her anyway? I stared at her and she noticed. “What are you looking at?” she stuck out her chin.

I called on suave and debonair. “I’m looking at a beautiful young woman, in the blush of health and vitality.” I’d heard that on a commercial somewhere and had been waiting for a chance to use that line.

Robby scowled. “You are just so full of it. I don’t think I’ll let you touch me after all.”

For some reason I’ll never understand, I wanted to kiss Knobby Robby right then. I wanted to kiss her on the lips and just melt her into a puddle. I stepped toward her. There must have been something in my eyes, because Robby’s eyes got real big and she put her hands up in front of her and stepped back.

“Don’t you touch me you ... you ... you turd!

That was the Robby I knew and loved. I not only touched her, I tackled her, knocking her backwards onto a big overstuffed chair that was nearby. My fingers went to her sides and I tickled her as she squirmed and squealed and then, to my immense satisfaction, laughed. Her knee started kicking at me, trying to find my balls. That wasn’t unusual. Whenever Robby wrestled, she used every dirty trick in the book.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.