The Making of a Cocksman - Cover

The Making of a Cocksman

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bobby earned a reputation for going only as far as a curious girl wanted to go, and it served him well. Then his sister and her friends entered the full blush of puberty and got... curious. To Bobby's constant surprise, it turned out that being a cocksman was a lot harder than he thought it would be.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Incest   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

"You won't believe what happened to me!" she started out. Then there were the obligatory guesses. I couldn't sort out the voices, but they ranged from, "Your Mom caved and let you get that bikini you wanted!" to "You flunked that math test, didn't you." Not one of them guessed that she'd lost her virginity.

After she let them guess the wrong things for a minute or so, she whispered, in a loud whisper. "I got my cherry popped!"

Dead silence. At least for ten seconds.

Then it was bedlam, with all of them screaming like only fifteen year old girls can scream.

Then there were the rapid fire questions. "Who was it?" "What was it like" "Are you lying to us?" "Did it hurt?" "Who was it?!"

That last question got asked a lot. Finally it quieted down. I could just imagine Claire standing there grinning, holding court, waiting for the masses to quiet so she could tell them all the lurid details. This was it. My life would be over. I'd be sent to reform school.

Claire's voice piped up again. "I can't tell you who did it."

There was a chorus of complaints.

My sister went on. "Really, I can't. I swore to keep it secret. The guy could get in a lot of trouble because of my age." That made sense to them, but the other questions were re-asked. Claire began what sounded like a prepared speech. "It was wonderful. Really. It felt sooo good I wanted it to last forever. And he was so gentle with me, and he really cared about how I felt. If I wasn't so scared about getting pregnant I'd let him do it again."

Monique spoke up. "You mean he didn't even use a rubber?" She sounded incredulous.

Claire defended herself. "It all happened kind of fast. I mean we weren't planning on doing it, and then it kind of happened and besides that he felt so warm inside me I don't think I'd like it if he used a rubber anyway."

Suzie was next. "Did he ... you know ... squirt in you?"

Claire sighed. "Oh yes and that was almost the best part. His ... thing ... jumped each time it squirted and I could feel it and it was hot and wet feeling and it was just yummy."

Marge chimed in. "I can't believe this. You've only been allowed to date for a month. Come on Claire, who was it?"

"Even if I did tell you ... and I promised not to ... you wouldn't believe me anyway. He's ... older." She couldn't resist giving them clues. I had relaxed a little when she refused to tell them, but they were sharp girls, and if she gave them too many clues they were smart enough to do a little investigating and find out who she'd been seen out with.

"How come you didn't tell us you were going on a date?" That was Marge again. She sounded suspicious to me.

"Yeah, if you weren't planning on doing it why wouldn't you tell us you were going out?" Knobby Robby finally made her debut as an inquisitor.

Claire was caught off guard. "Well ... um ... it wasn't a date exactly. I mean we didn't plan on anything to happen."

Marge bored in. "So you met this guy, and didn't plan on anything, and skipped the first kiss, and the petting and went straight to getting it on?! What's going on Claire? Come on, give!"

The pressure was growing. I could feel the tension through the little holes in the wall. I was sweating again.

Claire tried to buck up. "It doesn't matter who it was!" she yelled - entirely too loud in my opinion. "All that matters is that it happened, and I'm glad it happened, and you all just have to try it!"

More bedlam as five girls squealed and screamed and yelled about how they were going to do this, or not going to do that, and who would they do it with anyway and on and on.

When it finally quieted down Claire said "I might know somebody you could do it with." Her attitude was like she hadn't listened to any of their objections. If the Sheriff said they were going to get their cherries popped, then that was what they were going to do.

Donna spoke up for the first time. "Who is it?"

Claire was still trying to control things, though. "I'm not going to tell you until you all agree to do it."

I had been about to leave my closet, because I was getting tired. I had been all tensed up, listening to what I was sure was going to be my downfall. But her offer to find them a hard prick had me glued to the wall. I mean it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who she was talking about. Not to me anyway. As far as I knew, she only had access to one rigid prick, and it was ... mine.

I was suddenly and urgently interested in what would come next.

I'm here to tell you Claire had an iron grip on her posse. It only took her forty-five minutes to get them all to agree to lose their virginity to a man of her choice. I also learned that they had some kind of solemn oath that they took when something really important was in the offing. They all repeated a bunch of words that I couldn't understand because they weren't quite saying them all at the same time, and then Donna demanded again "Okay, now who is it?"

There was a period of silence that about killed me and then Claire said, "Bobby."

I expected pandemonium again, but it was strangely quiet.

Marge suddenly blurted, "I knew it!"

Claire said, "I didn't say I did it with Bobby. Ewww, Marge! I said you guys are going to do it with Bobby."

Suzie said "Oh Claire ... I don't know about this."

"You swore!" accused Claire.

"Yeah, but that was before I knew it would be your brother."

Marge broke in. "I kind of like the idea. I've thought he was cute for a long time."

Then the pandemonium set in again. I heard, variously, "How do you know he'll do it?" and "Oh, he'll do it okay" and "Bobby? I can't imagine doing it with Bobby!" and "Okay Margie, since you think he's so cute you have to be first," and "Bobby? I can't do it with Bobby!" and "I guess doing it with Bobby wouldn't be so bad," and a whole bunch more.

The only one I never heard say a single word was Knobby Robby.

By then I was all cramped up. When they started talking about planning dates based on their cycles, and whether to use rubbers or not and all that stuff I limped out of my closet and lay down on the bed.

I hadn't even felt it happen, but I was hard as a rock.

Now I have to tell you that, despite what I'd heard through that wall, I didn't actually think anything was going to happen with the posse. I mean that was all just talk, right? But a guy can dream, and I'd seen enough of the posse in bathing suits and pajamas to be able to bring up some images that made my stiff dick really happy.

I also knew that, with the posse there, Claire wouldn't be coming into my room for anything involving my dick, so I started stroking it slowly, thinking of Donna and that picture in the Playboy of the other Donna.

So imagine my surprise when my door opened and Claire walked in like she owned the place.

Her eyes got big as she saw what I was doing. I had just pushed my shorts down enough to get to Mr. Happy and was just lying there on my back, my hand wrapped firmly around him. My first thought was that member(s) of the posse might be right behind her. I stuffed my dork back in my shorts and half sat up.

"Shit Claire!" I gasped. "You scared the crap out of me!" I was caught between sitting up and lying down and rocked on the bed until I got my legs involved and sat all the way up.

"What are you doing?" she gasped back.

I think it was one of those rhetorical questions. She knew exactly what I was doing. She'd seen me do it before, after all.

"You need to learn to knock," I grumbled.

"You're supposed to save that for me," she said in a loud whisper.

Now where did that come from? The last I heard was we 'might' do it again some time ... if she felt like it, and wasn't pregnant.

I remembered that I wasn't supposed to know anything about the conversation she'd just had with the posse. "What do you want. You can't want to do that with all the girls here." I said.

That reminded her of why she'd come barging into my room in the first place.

"Um ... I wanted to ask you something," she said. She looked uncertain about how to go on.

"Okay..." I prompted.

"Well, you know what we did, right?" She looked like she actually wanted me to tell her I remembered. She was just full of stupid questions that night. But she went on. "Um ... what if somebody else wanted to do that, but not with their boyfriend? Like, maybe for practice or something. I mean would you help them learn how to do it?"

There was another stupid question. What guy would say, "No, I don't think I'm interested in getting in a girl's panties if she doesn't want to hang on me like a third arm, and talk about marriage some day and tell the world I'm hers."

But I didn't want to sound needy, so I said, "I guess it would depend on who the girl was." Then I added. "Why would a girl want to do that anyway?"

Now I didn't think that was a stupid question, but Claire acted like it was.

"Why did I want to know what it was like? It sure wasn't because you're such a stud or anything. I just wanted to know what if felt like."

Oh, so now she was just experimenting, and all that stuff about how hot it would be to see me jack off was forgotten. As I recalled things, I'd almost raped her, except that it turned out that after that first little split second of shock when my mouth touched her she wasn't in the mood to resist. And now, somehow, she had decided that she let me fuck her because she was curious.

Who understands the way girls think?

So I tried to act 'normal'. "Okay, okay, so who is it?"

"You'll do it then?" she asked. Claire was really into getting commitment before she gave out all the information. She'd probably grow up to sell insurance or something.

"I might ... depending on who it is." I insisted.

She looked exasperated. The Sheriff wasn't used to people questioning her authority.

"What if it was one of the girls in the posse?" she asked.

I tried to look surprised. "Well, most of them are kind of cute I guess it would depend on which one." I had to act normal, right?

Claire didn't know what to do now. She looked at me with a frown. Then she looked behind her, at the closed door. "What if it was Marge?" she asked finally.

I made my eyebrows go up. I was so proud of myself. "Marge wants me to screw her?" I asked.

Claire's frown deepened. "You make it sound so dirty!" she said. I didn't find out until later that "screwing" was something dirty people did. Nice people 'made love' as far as Claire was concerned. They might 'fuck', but you could only call it that while you were actually doing it.

Like I said, who understands the way girls think?

I decided that Claire was too much in charge here. So I went on defense. "Did you tell them what we did?" I whispered fiercely. Or at least what I thought would sound fierce.

Her reaction was fabulous. "No! Of course not! Why would I do that?" she asked, trying to look just as injured as I was trying to sound fierce.

"Why all this sudden interest in ... me? By Marge, I mean," I asked.

"Well, maybe it came up in conversation that I wasn't a virgin any more," she said, looking off to one side of me. She couldn't quite meet my gaze. "But I didn't tell them how it happened or anything like that. I just said I liked it, and Marge said she might want to find out what it was like too."

She was good. I had to give her that. If I hadn't listened at the wall I might have bought it. But I knew that Claire didn't want to be the only one who knew what it was like to have a stiff cock in her pussy, and that if the whole posse did it too then she wouldn't have to feel like she was a pervert or something. At least that's what I thought.

"So I was good?" I asked.

Claire looked confused for a few seconds until she realized she had complimented me on my lovemaking skills, such as they were. I could just hear the gears turning in her pretty little head. If she said what she wanted to say, it would probably be something like, "It was good. All you were was a stiff prick. Doing it with a dildo would be just as good except your prick is warm." That's what a normal sister might say to her brother.

Come to think of it, if a brother and sister have had sex, can they be called normal at all from then on? Would they argue about sex the same way they argue about chores?

Sorry, I digress.

She didn't say that. Instead she turned on the charm. "Well of course you were good. I mean you were my first, and I don't have anybody to compare you to, but I had a really good time Bobby. And I think Marge would have a good time too if you were maybe a little more gentle or something. Come on, wouldn't you like to see Margie naked?"

Another stupid question. But guys are stupid too sometimes, and that question reoriented my thinking. Of course I'd like to see Large Marge naked. Those huge tits must be mouth watering. I'd dreamed of seeing those tits for a long time.

I remembered to use restraint. "Well, I guess that would be cool." I decided to turn on some charm too. "You were really beautiful."

She actually blushed! Score one for the males of the species.

"So you'll do it?" she was eager now.

"When?" I asked. I had to get ready for this. If I didn't want to squirt instantly - and I knew I would - I'd have to beat off before we did any fooling around.

"Now," she said. "Tonight."

Shit! That took me by surprise. My cock had softened while we talked. But it spoke up now. It said "Yes! Okay! Bring it on!" What came out of my mouth was an astonished, "Okay."

She said, "Cool," and turned around to leave.

I panicked. My mind was screaming "No! Wait, I need to get ready for this! What about Mom and Dad? What about birth control? Do I need to take a shower? What about cologne? Should I shave?" That last part was pretty silly. I shaved once every month or so just so I could say I did, but leaving the blade out of the razor wouldn't have made any difference to the final result.

But she was gone and the door was closed and I was left there with the shakes, wondering if I'd just made a horrible mistake.

I'm not sure Marge was as eager to lose her virginity as Claire let on, because it was a long time before there was a timid knock at my door. Long enough that I had time to calm down and think about things. I mean how different was this from what I did with the older girls? I'd just play with Marge and if she had a good time and wanted more I'd do more. And if she froze up then that was okay too. She really was beautiful, so it was a win/win situation regardless of how far things went. Even if all we did was kiss and grope a little it would be okay. I'd beaten off after dates plenty of times.

I arranged myself artfully on the bed, lying on my side, holding my head up with one hand, the other hand draped across my stomach. I saw an issue of "True Detective" at my Aunt's house, and it had a picture of a guy lying like that with a babe looking at him like she wanted to jump his bones. I was going for suave and debonair.

Marge stuck her head in the door. Just her head. "Can I talk to you?" she asked.

"Sure," I said suavely.

She came in and stopped. She had on pajamas with pictures of Barbie on them. Barbie was another fantasy of mine, so that was just fine.

"You're half naked!" she squeaked.

She didn't sound like a girl who was full of lust and who couldn't wait to have me climb between what I was sure were her soft, flawless thighs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.