The Making of a Cocksman - Cover

The Making of a Cocksman

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bobby earned a reputation for going only as far as a curious girl wanted to go, and it served him well. Then his sister and her friends entered the full blush of puberty and got... curious. To Bobby's constant surprise, it turned out that being a cocksman was a lot harder than he thought it would be.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Incest   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

So there we were. My sister and I had just agreed to masturbate in front of each other. Now that's weird, any way that you look at it. It was weird because she was my sister. But it was also weird because, as she stood up, pushed down her shorts and pulled her shirt over her head, I was with a naked teenaged girl for the first time ever. I had done a lot of fooling around with girls - don't get me wrong - but none of them had ever been naked. And I had never been naked in front of a girl either. Parts of me had been naked, but never the whole shebang.

So it was surreal as I got up and pushed my skivvies down and suddenly I was naked with my sister. Of course my peter didn't think so. As soon as I saw her luscious soft titties and that fluff of pussy hair I had the hardest boner of my life. It just screamed to be stroked and I found my hand wrapped around it before I realized I had even done that.

Claire was looking at me with these eyes I'd never seen her have up to that point in time. They looked ... hungry ... or something.

"Wait for me" she panted. "Don't start without me." She went over to my bed and got up on it. She leaned back against the headboard and then leaned forward and grabbed my pillow to put behind her. I was standing there, my hand wrapped firmly around my prick, squeezing it hard, because that suddenly felt really good.

Claire looked at me and there was a sort of pleading in her eyes, now. She didn't have to tell me how vulnerable she felt, because it took her a few seconds to get up the courage to bare herself to her first boy ... her brother. And, when Claire drew her knees up and let them fall apart, exposing her whole pussy to me, I thought I'd shoot right then and there. I squeezed harder. It had never felt this good before.

I saw the fear and nervousness fade in her eyes as I didn't laugh or say something to put her down or whatever she expected her big brother to do, that he didn't.

"It's pretty," she said, as she slid her hand over her abdomen, toward that beautiful pussy. She was staring at what was in my hand. That hungry look was back in her eyes. It was crazy how her face could change emotions so fast like that. But then the whole situation was crazy, you know?

And even though I didn't want to think about my penis as being "pretty", I wasn't about to get into an argument about semantics.

"It's big too." she breathed.

Now that's what I'm talking about!

She curled up all but three fingers and then covered her pussy with them. I think I moaned. I hated to see that beautiful pussy covered up. My frazzled brain was just then becoming capable of letting my eyes concentrate on really looking at my first set of pussy lips. Then she started doing little circles with those three fingers and her head went back, like she was staring up at the ceiling.

"Ohhh Bobby this feels so good," she moaned. Her head tilted back down and she looked at me. If you're ever in the jungle, and you suddenly come face to face with a hungry tiger or something, you will see the look I saw in her eyes. I knew if I jerked more than twice I'd blow spooge all over the place.

Then she let her middle finger bend and it disappeared inside her.

That was it for me. I felt semen trying like crazy to get out of my cock, but I didn't want it to be over so fast. I squeezed hard and felt like my head was going to explode. Drips of white oozed out of my piss hole and started stringing out, like somebody was trying to lower sheets to the ground to climb down during an escape.

"Ooooo" sighed Claire, her eyes riveted to that long string of cum.

Now I had this problem of not wanting it to end so soon, but wanting to spurt so bad I couldn't stand it. I shouldn't have done it, but something just made me. I took two steps toward her and jacked on my cock four or five times fast. Cum rocketed out of my prick and arced through the air to land on her arm and stomach. I felt the second shot coming and leaned my hips forward about the same time she realized what had happened. I thought she'd scream at me, but her eyes went wide and her hand blurred as she rubbed her clitty hard and fast. There came a sound from her throat I didn't think a human being could actually make and I realized she was cumming with me. My second shot splatted right on her left breast, making a line across the nipple.

I was so excited that I couldn't even aim the last two or three shots and they landed mostly on the bedspread beside her, or dripped to the floor. I got so light-headed that I had to let go of my cock and lean forward to support myself on the bed. That put my head only a foot and a half from her pussy as she continued rubbing it frantically. She let her knees fall to the sides as her butt jerked upwards and her finger flashed in and out of her pussy.

I could smell her.

She smelled fantastic.

Just then she dragged her finger out of her and, just before those perfect pink lips closed up again, I could see into her pussy tunnel. It was wet in there. Clear liquid was seeping out between her lips.

"I can feel you breathing on me" she panted. "That was so hot!"

I just leaned and panted on her pussy. Finally I could get enough air to talk.

"You should shave your pussy hair off." I gasped. "That would look sooo good."

I have to mention here that Claire was the kind of girl who gets energized by an orgasm. When she has one she's all perky and happy and full of energy. She sat up and suddenly her bare titty was inches from my face. There was a drip of my cum hanging from the nipple.

"You really think so?" she asked excitedly.

"Oh yeah" I groaned. "But then I'd want to touch it, so maybe you better not."

"Ick!" she said suddenly. "You got your stuff all over me." She touched one finger to the drip on her nipple. "It was warm at first, but now it's getting cold. Let me up. I need to go clean up."

I staggered back, my dick still dripping spunk and she bounced up off the bed like it was the first day after school was out for the summer. She grabbed her shirt and panties and, after peeking out of the door to make sure the coast was clear, darted into the bathroom across the hall.

I got stuck cleaning up the mess. In the end I just wadded up the bed spread and used it to wipe everything else up. Then I put my shorts back on and took it to the laundry room and got the washer going. I didn't even care if my mom appeared and wanted to know what the heck I was doing washing clothes after bedtime. But she didn't, and I just went back and fell into bed. I had a hard time getting to sleep because I kept replaying the whole thing in my mind. I couldn't believe we'd done it.

Or that I'd loved doing it so much.

***

Claire had this amazing ability to take things in stride. Something pretty momentous had happened, as far as I was concerned, but at breakfast the next morning she acted just like usual. No blushes. No furtive looks. No apparent guilty conscience. She was just Claire. In fact, all day long she was just ... Claire.

Which is why, that night, after Mom and Dad had gone to bed, I was actually surprised when she slipped through the partially opened door of my room again. And again she was only wearing panties and a T shirt.

She had that look in her eye again. The one that made the hairs stand up all over me. And she had a magazine in her hand. It was one of those magazines for women. I don't even remember what it was called. Today it would be like 'Seventeen' or something.

"Look at this." she whispered. She held the magazine out and the great big headline to the story read "Is sex good for your skin?"

"So?" I responded. What was I supposed to do, read it? I was too busy staring at the two little points on the front of her T shirt that told me she wasn't wearing anything under it again. Suddenly I smelled that odor again. Her odor. She was excited! I mean ... that way ... you know ... like last night.

"It says that semen has all these things in it that are good for your skin. They actually say you should rub it in!" Her whisper was really loud and I shushed her, looking anxiously at the door.

She looked too. "They won't hear anything. A bomb wouldn't wake them up. I dropped a pan in the kitchen one night and it was loud enough to wake the dead and they slept right through it."

"Yeah, but do you have any idea what they'd do to us if they caught us?" I asked.

Claire stood up and looked around. Her pony tail swished in the air.

"What? We're not doing anything. We're just talking."

"What do you want Claire?" I asked. It was a legitimate question.

"I want to do it again."

"What we did last night?" I thought her curiosity had been satisfied and I'd never see hide nor hair of her naked body again.

Boy was I wrong. You remember that 'Claire takes things in stride' thing I told you?

"Yeah," she said, breathing deeply.

It was strange, looking at my sister and thinking 'Man, I'd like to see her naked again.' But hey, I'm a guy, right?

"Okay" I said.

She almost yipped as she jumped up and down. That did the most amazing things to her unfettered breasts and they wobbled beautifully inside her T shirt. That shirt was the first thing to go and those wonderful soft looking pink tipped breasts came into view again. I got hard almost instantly and my briefs jutted out obscenely.

Then she took her panties off and the breath caught in my chest.

She had shaved.

And, like I had told her ... it made me want to touch it. I had the insane urge to lick my sister's pussy. It made my hands twitch.

Claire stood there, looking beautiful, biting her lower lip as she waited for me to say something.

"Fuck ... it's beautiful!" I blurted.

You have to cut me a little slack here. I had touched several pussies, but most of that was groping in a back seat somewhere, and only once had I gotten my hand inside a girl's panties. She creamed almost immediately and then got scared and made me take my hand out of her pants. So, while I had this reputation for being all knowing and all that crap, I was looking at something I'd only seen once before, and even then it had been mostly covered by her fingers. Even though she was standing with her legs together, I could see the protrusion of her pussy lips in a little hollow kind of place right up high between her thighs. And they did look like lips! They were pressed together, like my mother's lips are - the ones on her face - when she's pissed off about something. But they were also fatter and so pale as to be almost white. They just begged to be kissed and licked.

Claire was excited, but not at the same level I was. "Really? You think so? It was really weird shaving. I was afraid I was going to cut myself and I was so nervous it took half an hour."

"Lie down." I suggested "I want to see better."

My poor trusting sister lay down on the bed as I got off of it to make room for her, and she splayed her legs wide with no hesitation this time, no shame whatsoever. She was looking at the lump in my shorts. She drew her knees up so her feet were flat on the bed.

Then she made the fateful comment: "Aren't you going to get undressed too?"

Okay, I know it's actually a fateful question, rather than a fateful comment, but the point is it's actually her fault that, when I climbed onto the bed, my rock hard and leaking prick was naked and ready to do what it was intended to do. I wasn't planning on doing anything other than rubbing the skin off of it, but I steadfastly maintain that I'd have left my briefs on to look at her pussy if she hadn't suggested I take them off.

But I did take them off.

So, when I got up there and crawled between her legs, my prick was stiff as a board and pointing right at her, like one of those hunting dogs that points at the bird hidden in the grass. I leaned in and saw those soft kissable lips up close and ... well ... I kissed them.

What I actually did was smash my face into her mons and bite them with my lips. My tongue came out and slithered right between those tightly closed lips and I sucked, all at the same time.

Claire froze. I mean she went rigid like she was actually a department store mannequin or something.

Then she unfroze and her thighs slammed together on my ears as her hands grabbed two handfuls of my hair. And her knees went back apart like they were operated by springs or something. I felt the hands ripping my hair out by the roots begin to push me away, and then, a split part of a split second later they reversed course and pulled instead of pushing. I felt the bed depress as she dug her heels in and she pushed her pussy up into my face at the same time she jerked my hair hard enough to make me grunt with pain. It's a good thing I had already decided I loved sucking pussy, because I couldn't have gotten away if my life had depended on it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.