Mcdonald Enterprises - Cover

Mcdonald Enterprises

Copyright© 2005 by RDM

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - This is the story of how a 17 year old loser became a very wealthy man

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The next Morning I got up careful not to wake anyone again and snuck out of the bedroom in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, I walked into the galley and poured a cup of coffee, I decided that I would take a swim so I walked out the back of the boat and stopped dead, Cathy was taking a shower at the swimming shower, she had her back to me and I watched her as she was finishing up, I sat down on the lounge chair and enjoyed the view as she turned off the shower and started to dry her hair, she was very muscled in a feminine way, she looked very sensual the way she started to dry herself, then she turned around, she was beautiful, she had small pert breasts, a small patch of blonde pubic hair that was almost transparent.

"Oh," she said as she spotted me "what are you doing up soo early" while trying to cover herself.

I looked at my watch 5:45 am "I guess I am up a little early, but I wanted to have that swim you were talking about."

She turned and grabbed her pants trying to put them on without me seeing anything else.

"Don't worry I will turn around, I promise not to look" I stated.

I heard her sigh of relief and waited until she said I could turn around and as I turned I got another glimpse of her breast when she closed her blazer.

"I guess it is foolish to try and hide after you have seen everything" she said with a nervous laugh.

"No not at all, it is your body and you get to decide who sees it and when." I said.

"Yes well I have always been a private person, there are only a few people that have ever seen it as good as you did and they are all women" she said with a blush starting to form.

"So what is it you are trying to say, are you a lesbian?" I asked then said "sorry it is you're business and none of mine."

She laughed "No it is alright yes I am a lesbian, no I do not have a love interest on this boat, yes I find all the girls attractive."

I looked at her slightly puzzled and with quite a bit of admiration, "you didn't have to tell me and believe me when I tell you no one else will ever hear it from me."

"I had to tell you I tried to tell Shannon but she didn't want to hear me, she just told me I was the Captain and I should run the boat as I saw fit."

"I agree with Shannon, it is none of our business and you should run the boat as you see fit." I said.

"Thank you, I was afraid that you might be scared that I was sleeping with one of the crew." She said.

"I was sleeping with Shannon when we were working together, it doesn't bother me much, and the only thing is if there is a breakup then it could get messy, that's why I had to marry her." I laughed.

Cathy grinned and cringed as I got a swat on the back of the head, Shannon had just walked out onto the swim deck. I jumped up and turned to give her a big kiss, she had a look on her face that just about stopped me cold, but that look melted when she saw in my eyes that I was joking.

"Good Morning the love of my life" I said corning it up.

"Good morning, married me so there wouldn't be a messy breakup eh. Just wait now I get half of everything." She said.

"Damn I knew I should have had you sign a pre-nup. " I said with a grin.

"Just remember I help you spend you're first million" she said.

"Yup, that's what you do best spend money, thank god for Rick, he makes it and you spend it." I said.

Cathy went inside the boat while we were verbally sparring.

"By the way there is something I wanted to talk to you about Rick, Julie and Jim" I said.

"Oh, what is that?"

"I was thinking of giving them each 5% of the company for a bonus this year" I said.

"Ok, why did you want to talk to me about it?" She asked.

"Well it is half you're company too, I thought you would want some input" I said.

"No John, you own the company and run it as you see fit, I own half of you" she said with a smile.

"When we get back to shore I am going to our lawyer and make sure you are listed as owning half of my share of the company" I told her.

"I love you and I want you to know that you are an equal partner in everything we do." I said

She gave me a big hug and whispered that she loved me too. I picked her up and threw her into the ocean, and then I jumped in behind her. When her head came out of the water she sputtered something under her breath and jumped on me trying to dunk me, she wasn't having much success when a second set of hands started to help her, I turned around rubbing against a bare set of breasts as I did, it was Julie helping her, I decided that I was going to lose but if I was I was going to have a good time at it so I started to grope them both, I grabbed Shannon's thong and pulled it down off of her. I had my hands everywhere, and I felt myself being groped at the same time, I know some of it was Julie because I had both of Shannon's arms captured when I felt a hand on my balls. I made sure I got to feel four breasts, two asses, and ran my hand over two slits before I called a truce and crawled out of the water with a hard on.

I went over and turned on the shower as Tina came out with some towels, she had a grin on her face and glanced at my cock a couple of times, she said good morning and then turned to climb the ladder up to the cockpit, I thought this was my chance to see what she was wearing under that skirt so I turned off the water and grabbed a towel, I wandered over by the ladder and glanced up, I still couldn't see anything, not enough to make a decision one way or the other. Shannon came over and whispered in my ear, I was wondering too, I still haven't found out either. I looked shocked and decided I had to ask her some questions one of these days.

Michele was playing on the swim deck and I grabbed her to go and raid the galley once I had put on a pair of shorts, Julie and Shannon called out as they went through the boat that they would be on the bow, so I grabbed a snack for Michele and a cup of coffee and joined them, neither had put any clothes on and they were both giving me a good view when I went out to sit down.

We sat and chatted for awhile waiting for everyone else to get up, Jim came out next, he had a shit eating grin on his face and Sharon followed him wearing the dress of the day, nothing. She scooted across to an open chair and sat down right away, she had her legs crossed before she was fully sitting. I looked at Jim and he was as proud as anyone I had ever seen. Rick came out a few minutes after an he was drying his hair so he had gone for a swim, Jim asked if any one wanted to go for a swim, Sharon said yes right away but everyone else said they had already been, Sharon jumped up and dashed into the boat. Once she was gone Rick asked how they convinced her to go nude, Julie said that she just did it by herself, Shannon and Julie had pulled off their bottoms to get a better tan and the next thing they knew Sharon had done the same.

On the way into breakfast I slowed Shannon down and asked her about the bonuses again she nodded and away we went. Once breakfast was over I told them about my plan to give them part of the company as a bonus, they were shocked but very thankful.

After breakfast Cathy came in and told us we should all stay inside as the storm that had been chasing us had gotten bigger and we could out run it but it would mean that the storm would catch us in port. She added that there was not real danger as it was still a small storm but there would be some pretty big waves and lots of rain, and the swells were being reported at 10 to 15 feet, she said that some small boats might have a problem but most of them would go into shore once the whitecaps started. She told the crew to get ready to hit the open ocean and get us away from the shore where it would be a little worse, having to maneuver around reefs and things.

The storm hit us within half an hour and it came up really sudden, we all moved to the back of the boat and watched the waves through the sliding glass doors, Charlie came over and asked if we needed anything, she wasn't concerned about the storm at all, we all got some more coffee and sat there just watching. Henri told us that we could see better in the front as the waves were just starting to break over the bow. We all rushed to the front like a bunch of kids to watch the chaos through the front windows, the waves were breaking over the bow as promised, I asked Henri haw bad it could get before we were in trouble.

She said "when they start breaking over the cockpit to get a little concerned as then it would be harder to see" with a laugh.

We ate lunch and played a couple of games of crib, Rick was cleaning up at the crib table, everyone kept mentioning how we couldn't even really feel the boat moving in the waves, every now and then the boat would lurch but that was it.

Cathy came in and said "we picked up an S.O.S. on the radio, there is a sailboat back there that shouldn't be in this weather and they got sideways to a couple of wave and broke the main mast. We are the closest vessel that as any chance of a rescue. What would you like to do?"

"What danger is there to this boat and crew?" I asked.

"There is always a bit of danger in seas like this but we are all very well trained in rough seas and we have all the rescue equipment required to save them." Cathy said.

"What are their chances if we don't go to help?" Shannon asked.

"That is hard to say, we are a half hour away, the closest rescue vessel is two hours away, there are no other boats close that even have a chance of helping." Cathy responded.

"Well that settles it lets go be heroes." Shannon said and everyone nodded.

"Ok we will be bouncing around a little as we get turned around, don't worry it will be fine." Cathy said.

Tina came in from outside, she was soaked; her white t-shirt was almost transparent. She told me she was getting some rescue gear from down below, I jumped up to help her as did Rick and Jim, we all went down and grabbed everything she pointed at. We had ropes, inflatable life jackets, pike poles, and other stuff that I had not seen before. We helped her bring it out to the swim deck where she opened up a cubby hole and attached a heavy rope to a hidden tow hook, we are going to try and tow them if they are still upright when we get there she told us.

We all went inside and Charlie and Henri came over with life jackets on, Charlie handed one to Tina, I asked for one as well, Tina told me that I should stay inside and watch, I told her that I had every intention of helping, Rick and Jim agreed and asked for life jackets as well, Tina called Cathy and asked her, she said we could help but we would have to listen to the crew. Tina turned and assigned each of us to one of them, I got Tina I guess she felt she should look after the owner. Charlie went and got a few more lifejackets and Tina went over with us the need to be hooked up to a lanyard all the time when we were outside.

Cathy rang the bell to signal she could see the other craft; we all looked out the window and saw it lurch to the top of a wave, there were four people holding on for dear life, the boat had capsized, and they were holding onto the keel of the boat. Tina told us there was a change in plans and we would not be allowed to go out, the crew would pick them up but we would not be towing them and then she and the rest of the crew walked outside.

We watched as Cathy brought our boat up close to the capsized sailboat, it was pitching badly if the waves, Tina was directing Charlie and Henri pointing things out and yelling for them to do things, as we got closer to the sailboat, Charlie and Henri used the pike poles to try and keep it from hitting our boat, I was headed to the door to help them when the first of our new passengers scrambled over the side of the boat, I watched as Tina suddenly jumped into the water and grabbed someone, Charlie and Henri were busy trying to keep the sail boat from swinging into us so I ran out grabbing a lanyard as I went, I hooked into the same point as Tina was hooked into, and started to pull Tina in, when I could see her again I saw she had a small girl in her arms, I pulled for all I was worth and got them both on board, I saw Rick come out and grab the two kids we had gotten so far. Cathy said she had to go around again because the sailboat had now drifted away from us, Tina stood up and started telling Charlie and Henri to get ready for another pass, we could see the other two on the sailboat were getting beat up pretty bad, the woman seemed to be losing her grip, the man had his hand wedged into her life jacket. They were both watching us as Cathy spun the boat around in a tight circle. As we came around again Charlie hooked one of the ropes on the sailboat with her pike pole, she pulled it in and Tina and I started to pull on the rope for all we were worth, it was a mooring line and Tina wanted to pull the boat up as close as we could get it, Henri started dropping bumpers over the side to keep the sail boat from doing any damage, just as we got it pulled up tight Tina told me to start letting it back out again, I looked up surprised but started to let it out, I looked around just in time to see Rick taking the Man and woman into the boat, Cathy told us to tie the sail boat off to the back of our boat so she could pull it out of the channel it was in.

Me and Tina fought our way to the back of the boat holding the rope, every time a wave came up the rope went slack then it would suddenly tighten up as the sail boat dropped into a trough, we got it tied to the back of the boat and told Cathy, I could feel our boat surge ahead through the waves when she started to pull away, I stood there in wonder at the fact that we could move so easily in these waves, Tina grabbed me by the arm and drug me inside the boat.

The rescued family was being well looked after, Shannon got them some dry clothes to wear and got some hot chocolate for the kids and hot coffee for the adults, The kids were crying they were so relieved to be rescued and the parents were extremely grateful for our help, Cathy came down with the first aid kit and started to clean up all the scrape and cuts they all had on them, then she made them all take a shower to get all the salt off of them.

Once they were all cleaned up and dressed in dry warm clothes Cathy showed them to a couple of cabins that they could stay in, she had already called the coast guard and recorded the incident as well as the location of the derelict hull, the father; Tom told us that they had left Seattle the day before and their battery died today, they hadn't known there was a storm coming and it had come on them in the middle of lunch, they didn't realize how bad it would get and never got their sails in fast enough.

Cathy got a statement from Tom and sent him off to get some sleep, she told us that we would be docking in a couple of hours and we would all probably have to give a statement to the coast guard when we got there.

Two hours later we pulled into Coos Bay Once we were docked Cathy called the Coast Guard and let them know where to find us, I looked out the windows I saw that we would be easy to find, and there wasn't another boat even close to this size. The Coast Guard pulled up behind us in a cutter, it was a pretty big boat but it was dwarfed by ours.

The Captain and First mate, asked for permission to come aboard, the Captain asked who was in charge and I pointed to Cathy, she pointed to me. I laughed and explained that I was the owner but Cathy ran the boat and we listened to her. He asked for a statement and she read out of the ships log exactly what had happened from the time she got the S.O.S. call. He asked where the crew of the other vessel was and we told him they were still sleeping, they had a cup of coffee while the rescued family woke up and cleaned up enough to come up and see the coast guard.

Tom came up and told his part of the story, the coast guard captain, was satisfied and thanked us for helping out in American waters. Tom and his family got a ride with the coast guard cutter.

I told Cathy that she and the crew did a fantastic job rescuing Tom and his family.

The storm blew over during the night and the next morning we were fueled up and continued our journey to San Diego, by the time we got to San Diego Sharon was strutting around with nothing on and had a killer tan, Cathy was nude every morning when I got up and usually went topless all day long as was the case with the rest of the crew, I had seen everyone nude except for Tina, we still didn't know what Tina wore under her skirt.

We spent a day wandering around Disneyland and Michele had lots of fun with Goofy, she didn't see to care for Mickey at all, she was frightened when ever she saw him. She thought Goofy was her own dog and anytime she saw him she had to go over and pet him.

After a very tiring day at Disney land it was nice to get back onboard the boat, Rick told me they were going to the airport after supper to take the Lear back to Edmonton, I was surprised and Shannon told me that it was the way she had planned it, we were going to take the boat down to Baja then go back up the coast to Vancouver. I said ok that sounded like fun.

Rick, Julie, Jim and Sharon left to go to the airport and Cathy told us she was going out into the bay to drop anchor, she said it was always safer to moor out in the open water in a city like San Diego as we couldn't get a mooring in a secure area.

We pulled out into the bay and I was really surprised by all the boats that swung way out of their way to come close to our boat, everyone wanted to see who was onboard. After about an hour of that Cathy said.

"Why don't we travel for a couple of hours, I know a small bay just south of here and there will be a little more privacy."

Shannon looked at her and said "I would feel quite a bit safer; the problem with boats is anyone can get on easily."

Cathy looked at her and smiled. "we are all armed here in port, we all have carry permits for handguns on board the boat and we are within a few feet of a gun all the time, if we were to stay here tonight we would have two of us on guard all night long."

I was shocked, I hadn't seen a gun since we came on board but as she said it Cathy pulled out a small handgun she had stashed somewhere on her body, I didn't want to know where.

We left the port and Shannon, Charlie, Tina and me sat out on the deck with Michele playing with the Goofy doll we bought her. I decided it was a good night for me to fall off the wagon so I asked if anyone wanted a drink, Shannon and Tina wanted one but Charlie said she was fine.

I poured us all a glass of Captain's Table rye and brought out a bunch of mix for everyone else, I had Pepsi with mine, we all enjoyed a drink and Shannon got up to get the next round, I decided it was time to go in and give the girls a lesson on how to play crib, boy was I mistaken, Tina won every game, she was very good at crib.

I took Michele to her bed when she started to fall asleep on the end of the couch, I sat with her until she was asleep and snuck back downstairs, the girls were sitting around discussing things I didn't care about so I went up to the cockpit and sat with Cathy for a few minutes, she had put the top on the cockpit in order to keep the wind down, I asked her how the fuel gauges were, she said they were almost perfect, she went on to tell me that she had started a page in the log of all the things they found wrong with the boat and so far all that was on the page was a complaint about the shower in the crew quarters, it had too much pressure. I laughed and told her that the crew could move into the guest bedrooms if they wanted. She told me they already had.

I asked her how she could know about all the small coves and bays this far south of Canada, she explained that her and her dad had sailed up and down this coast when she was a kid so many times that she knew the coast line pretty good, she said that Tina knew the coast almost as good as her and she used to be the skipper on a sailing boat that used to race competitively all over the world, I commented that I had always wanted to learn how to operate a sailboat but never had the time to learn, or the ambition I added, she laughed and told me that it was easy and maybe next trip they would rent a small sailboat to take along on the trip.

We had arrived in the cove Cathy told us about, she had brought the boat into the cove in the dark and I was amazed that she would even try, she explained that when she was in the military they traveled at night as much as in the daylight, they liked to dock at night so there wouldn't be as big a crowd. She dropped the anchor and showed me how to make sure it grabbed then drop the other anchor as a safety; she told me that many people had woken up either on the rocks or drifted out to sea because they had trusted just one anchor. She told me not to worry though as she would get an alarm if the boat drifted at all, the GPS would look after us.

I went back downstairs and saw that Tina had deserted Charlie and Shannon; Henri walked into the room just after I did and said good night to us as I help a slightly drunk Shannon to our room.

The next morning I didn't have to try as hard to be quiet so I got up and was going to go for a swim when I looked out the window and we were on our way already, so I stepped into the shower then threw on a pair of shorts and went to get a cup of coffee, Cathy was standing at the pot when I walked in, she had nothing on.

"A naked woman and a cup of coffee, I have been blessed with nothing but the best" I said.

She turned around with a cup of coffee in her hand and smiled at me "Coffee Sir?" she asked with a slight bow and an obviously fake English accent.

I smiled back at her "Yes please m' lady" I replied.

She laughed at my pathetic attempt at an English accent.

I grinned and said. "You seemed to have gotten into the nudity thing pretty good?"

"This is the first time I have felt so at ease with the people I am around to even consider this, besides it feels so free it is great, and my tan lines are fading slowly" she replied.

"Well I am glad you feel comfortable around us, and yes I have noticed the tan lines disappearing as well." I said.

"Everyone seems so free on the boat I have really enjoyed the trip so far."

"Speaking of the trip, why did we get underway so soon this morning?" I asked.

"Once the sun came up I saw that it isn't quite as private a cove anymore, there are houses all around it now, so I decided we would get an early start on the day." She told me.

"Ok, well who is steering the boat while you are prancing around with no clothes on?" I asked with a grin.

"Charlie is steering the boat and she is doing it while prancing around with no clothes on as well." She said with a laugh.

I got up and took my coffee out to the sun deck and Cathy followed me, "it is nice to have someone to talk to with my morning coffee" she said.

"Oh, you don't talk to the crew in the mornings?" I asked.

"No I usually talk to the night watch while the coffee is brewing and then I come down and have a cup, lately I have been waiting for you to get up, you get up the same time every day within a few minutes." She stated.

"Yes I haven't been able to sleep past 6:00am since high school" I said.

I sat on one of the loungers and started to relax, this was the life a cup of coffee, sitting on a boat, talking to a beautiful naked woman. This was the stuff people dreamed of. I was sitting there talking to Cathy when Shannon came in, I stood up and gave her a kiss good morning then took Michele from her, Cathy went to relieve Charlie, Michele started to play with her toys, Shannon came back from getting her coffee and sat on the lounger in front of me, when I looked up at her she smiled and blatantly crossed her legs while stretching her hand out and casually running her finger up her slit, she laughed at my expression and leaned forward.

"Good Morning" she said.

"Yes it is a great morning." I replied.

She looked down at my crotch and said "I see you are enjoying you're self anyway."

"I always enjoy myself when I am in you're company" I said.

Shannon got up and went to the galley she asked us if we wanted anything whiles she was there, I didn't but I told her to grab a snack or Michele. When she came back she came up behind me, I was on my hands and knees playing with Michele, she grabbed the waistband of my shorts and pulled them down.

"The dress of the day is no clothes." She said as she lifted one of my knees to remove my shorts.

She reached out and scratched my balls for me, then went around to sit down, she smiled at me reached down and scratched herself while I was watching, then crossed her legs.

"That's better, I like to see the effect with out having to try and see through clothes" she said.

I looked down and saw I was half hard, Michele started to ask for her snack so I sat her on a lounger and passed her the yogurt Shannon had brought her, and then I sat down in a lounger facing Shannon. She kept her eyes on Michele as she scooted forward opening up her legs while she leaned over to help Michele with the spoon, now Michele had been using a spoon for months and doing quite good at it, Shannon was horny, and she wanted to make sure I was too, she didn't have to try hard I was already there.

Henri stuck her head out and told us breakfast was ready, we went in to sit down at the table, Shannon started to stroke me under the table as soon as she sat down, I glared at her for a second, we couldn't do anything until Michele had a nap and that would be a couple of hours away, I didn't want to walk around with a hardon that long. Shannon didn't seem to notice and kept stroking me as we ate, after breakfast Henri got up from the table and grabbed Michele saying.

"Come on little girl I want to show you how to fish for the big ones" as she went out of the dining room,

Once she had left the room Shannon was under the table with my cock in her mouth in an instant. It didn't take her long to coax the cum out of me and I filled her mouth and she swallowed as fast as she could, I looked down at her and smiled as she was watching my face. She cleaned me off with her tongue and got out from under the table, I grabbed her hand and took her to bed, I started out by licking her toes and then continued up until I had achieved my goal of her pussy, I made sure she came several times before I moved up to her breasts, I spent a little while there and moved up to kiss her on the lips, She reached down and guided me into her. We made love slow and sure, every time I got close Shannon would slow me down and just cuddle me, in the end I couldn't take it any more and pounded into her, we both came together and it was heaven.

We were lying there cuddling when I asked her.

"So Shannon tell me why you check out the other women as much as I do, or maybe even more?"

She sighed a big sigh "I have been dreading this conversation, but ok I will tell you, you are only the second man that has ever made love with me, I tried it once in high school, he was clumsy and it was unsatisfying, I was consoled by one of my friends and one thing lead to another and we became lovers, I had never thought of myself as a lesbian but I did enjoy having her in my bed, after high school I lived with a girl in college and we were never apart, she left to go home to France a couple of weeks before you called me, after I met you I knew you were the one that I had wanted all along and started trying to seduce you, so I guess I am bi-sexual" she added "does that shock you?"

"No, I noticed right away that you had an eye for women and if anything it turned me on, I don't know if I would want you to invite someone home but I am turned on by the thought at least." I replied.

"Every now and then I get turned on by a woman but I always think about you and I am at peace with what I have, I love you more than anything. If you ask me though I will entice a woman into our bed, but you wouldn't be allowed to fuck her, she would just be there for oral pleasures." Shannon said.

"I do not want to fuck anyone but you honey, but I do enjoy looking at the women you surround your self with." I said with a glint in my eye.

We got up and showered then went down to see if Michele had caught anything, Henri had a couple of tuna on board and told me that we were trying for Marlin now, Tina was playing with Michele, she was on her hands and knees, every now and then the wind would catch her skirt so I sat down behind her to see if I could figure out the puzzle of what she was wearing under her skirt. I sat there and cursed the skirt for being just a little too long and it didn't lift in the wind as good as I wanted, I got up and walked over to where Henri was fishing and she asked if I wanted to try for a while, I said sure and she told me that I had better get a good pair of shoes on and a pair of shorts as the harness would bite into me pretty good, I went and got dressed for fishing when I got back Henri had already gotten up out of the fighting chair and had everything ready for me, Cathy called out over the intercom that we were going into a school of Marlin right away, I sat in the chair and Henri strapped me in, within twenty minutes I had hooked a Marlin, Henri said it was a big one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.