Missing Presumed Dead

by Alistair Acorn

Copyright© 2005 by Alistair Acorn

Erotica Sex Story: Survivors of a plane crash in outback Western Australia an elderly lady helps a young man to at least taste love. They don't expect to be found and this was to fullfill a dream.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

Eight months I have taken to cross this vast land. I had no conception of the vast land this continent was. Looking at a map of Australia one never realises the vast distances there is between towns, well a few houses clustered together in this land is called a town. Now here I was standing on the escapement looking down at the City of Perth. In the East I was told it was just a hick town, no night-life and the kangaroos run all over the streets.

In the distance I could see the outline of tall modern buildings and as far as I could see was houses, not the hick town as the Sydneysiders said.

I left a fit eighteen year old and now I was even fitter my muscles had hardened and I think nothing now of walking fifty kilometres a day. I'm a bit taller as well. When I left I was six feet five but I am sure I've put on at least another two inches. My backpack used to feel heavy on my back and I leant forward to take the weight. Now I am walking upright and hardly feel the weight at all. I took the advice of two Royal Marine Commando friends of the family and packed my pack on their instructions and found that their advice has meant I have never been in a situation I couldn't handle.

A curved pruning saw, small axe, ex-army entrenching tool to bury my waste both human and other. A good sized light tent, a good groundsheet cum poncho and an extra large sleeping-bag, only one change of outer clothing, three changes of underwear and socks, a woolly pullover, two one day ration packs (which I have never touched) a compass, and a good wind-up waterproof watch, plus toilet ware was all one actually needed. I had a few extra small items such as my camera and notepad.

I tried every week to send home any film I had used and a letter telling my parents what I had been up to and to let them know I was all right.

I eventually got into the centre of the city by rail and was amazed at the cleanliness. Everything in the city looked clean, maybe it was the bright sunlight, but there was no litter lying on the streets unlike British and eastern state cities.

I booked into a backpacker's hotel and met Frank who had just returned from a two-year trek of Europe and Britain. He told me he was waiting for his father to pick him up and take him home. I was shocked to find that his home was in the north of this state and was about as far away from Perth as I had travelled in the past eight months. He persuaded me to come and see the Kimberley; also we would be flying over the famous Bungle Bungle ranges.

His father came to Perth on business at least four times a year and usually stocked up with items that was hard to come-bye. He was sure his father wouldn't mind another passenger.

The next day we taxied to the busiest light plane airport in Australia to meet his father. Not only was his father there but his grey-haired grandmother.

"So you would like to trek the Kimberley?" This smiling, tall, weather-beaten man in a battered wide-brimmed hat asked me.

"I've just trekked across from Sydney and I would like to see more of this vast country sir."

"God we don't call people sir here, I'm Bill and this is Gran, everyone calls her Gran. Now let's get you seated, sorry you will have to sit at the back with Gran. We have all the other seats out to get the things we bought stowed. Anyway Gran always sits at the back; she says she feels safer there. Frank will sit up-front with me, since he is also a pilot and I want to have a chat with him. We'll be landing at Newman for a meal and I have to see someone there. So make yourself comfy we have a long flight ahead of us."

The view from the small window was lovely and clear and I was surprised by the sudden disappearance of any habitation after about twenty minutes of flying. Now there was only brown bush below us, that went on and on, with little change in the scenery at all. Occasionally I saw a road but even on that I could see no transport. To say the land was vacant would be how one had to describe it. Four hours later we arrived at Newman, I was glad the town was pointed out to me when we were in the air for there was no sign of it when we landed.

Gran, Frank and I sat in the waiting room and ate a prepared meal, while his father went and saw the person he was meeting. We were there only about an hour and a half before we took off again once more heading north. Gran pointed out items of interest but once again it was a barren wasteland. Over the Great Sandy Desert and then we hit turbulence and Gran said we had reached the Bungle Bungles and I saw as far in the distance these well-known small mounds reaching for the sky.

Then the plane lurched and where the pilot sat was a great gapping hole, what had caused it I had no idea. The cockpit was now vacant with wires flapping in the wind. The engines had stopped and we were on a slow glide to earth. Slow, well we weren't spiralling, gliding more like it but at a slow angle. Then there was this tearing noise as the light suddenly changed and the last I could remember was us plunging into this deep canyon, then oblivion.

I came too being held in my seat by the seat belt, I was bent in half looking at the ground a good six feet below me. The other part of the fuselage I could see belly down about ten to twelve feet away. My pack still tied to the bundle of whatever goods Bill had been transporting through the torn off rear section of the plane. There were no wings to be seen but the smell of avgas was strong in the air.

Then I suddenly thought of Gran who had been sitting in the seat on the opposite of the isle from me. I looked sidewise and I could see she was hanging exactly like I was. I prepared myself and hit the seat belt lock and I dropped down to the earth and landed on my feet but I felt real dizzy. The tail section I saw was snagged on a tree and dropped about two feet when I dropped. I am glad it didn't drop all the way for it would have landed on top of me as it was I was head and shoulders inside the broken tail section.

I reached up and released Gran's seat belt and caught her as she fell and carried her out of harms way and laid her down on the ground. I had just done that when the tail section landed on the ground and fell back on to the tree which had snagged it.

I looked up and saw only a sliver of sky. Somehow we had passed through that gap and landed in this canyon with the overhanging sides. At least it was nice and cool in the shade.

I was kneeling all this time by Gran's side and wondering what I was going to do, when she opened her eyes and looked right at me.

"Oh I'm still alive, what happened?"

"It looks as if we crashed inside a deep canyon with overhanging sides. It's going to be difficult for a search party to spot us down here I only hope the wings and engines are up top so they could spot us."

"My boys are dead, aren't they?"

"I think they were dead before we even hit the ground. We seemed to have been struck with something which totally tore away the cockpit area with Bill and Frank. How do you feel, are you hurt anywhere?"

"My stomach is very sore; I think the seatbelt cut into me quite bad."

"Come on Gran let's have a look at it. We'll have to look after each other until the rescue party gets here."

"I am wearing a dress and it would mean me taking it off to look."

"Ok Gran I'll turn my back and you check, will that do?"

"Yes, that will do fine."

I turned and heard her struggling with her dress.

"Young man, I do need your help, I can't lift the dress I am that sore. I will have to ask you to do it for me."

"My names Chris, Gran and I will help you." I turned and helped her get the dress over her head exposing her partially dressed body. I expected an old woman to be wearing big cotton briefs etc., but no, she had on frilly lemon and lime laced panties and bra. The worst was the badly bruised abdomen where the belt had dug in. She must be in a good bit of pain with that amount of bruising."

I helped her put her dress back on. "Gran I think you had better lie down and rest, take it easy I will set us up a camp and we will stay near the plane so searchers can find us. I see we have plenty of water. So you stay right there."

There was water aplenty, there was a lovely 30 foot pool about twenty yards away and I could see water seeping from the rocks making a little stream which fed the pool.

I thought of using the fuselage as shelter but there was too much jagged metal sticking all over the place. I recovered my pack and put it aside as I examined the pile of items Bill had been transporting. There was tea, sugar, and coffee in tins, flour, lots of dry package items, a new rifle and some boxes of ammunition. I know nothing of rifles except that they fire bullets and kill things. There was also a solar-powered lantern and six solar garden lights one sees in driveways. I took some sugar and a box of tea bags, grabbed my pack and made for a small cave I spotted in the side near the spring.

Since there are no predators in Australia I knew there would be no wild ferocious animals in the cave. The cave wasn't very deep and I could see it had been used before for there were outlines of hands sprayed on the walls. This would suit us fine. We were close to the aircraft, near water and out of the elements. I propped my pack against the wall spread the groundsheet and rolled out my sleeping-bag, and walked back to where Gran was lying. I picked her up and carried her back to the cave and lay her on the sleeping-bag.

"That's the best I can do for now Gran. I'll get a pot of tea on the go, sorry no milk though."

"There should be a box of evaporated milk among the supplies. I got it for me as that is how I like my tea."

"Thanks Gran, I'll get the fire lit and then go see if I could find the milk for you."

There was plenty of dry wood around; in fact the place was littered with it. The only thing wrong with that was it would give off very little smoke to attract attention to our position. I got the largest mess-tin I had and filled it with water, got the fire going in a circle of stones that was already there and went for Gran's milk. When I returned the water was boiled and using my mug and the small mess-tin I made two cups of tea.

"Only milk Chris," Gran shouted as she watched me preparing her drink.

The tea was very refreshing as I sat by her side propped up against the caves wall. "Gran how long do you think we will be here?"

"I have no idea, sometimes the search parties find missing people in a couple of days, other times it's years after when they find the remains. It was only a month ago that they discovered the remains of a plane that came down during the second world war that was sixty years ago."

"I have no idea even where we are and I have no idea which way to go to get help, so I think we had better stay where we are and hope like hell that someone finds us."

"That's the best thing to do in this country, sit where you are, it may be difficult but that is the best way, believe me I have lived all my life in these remote areas. We are forever coming across people who have left their cars, dead of course; very seldom do we find live ones."

"Thanks for cheering me up Gran, I can't keep calling you Gran. You must have another name."

"Promise you won't laugh, Gertrude."

"I'll call you Gerry is that all right by you?"

"Yes that's all right Chris."

By now it was getting dark and cold, bitter cold.

"Gerry, we will have to share my sleeping-bag, as neither of us can sleep out in the open. That way we can keep each other warm."

"I was going to suggest that myself, but didn't know how you would take it," she said.

"Gerry you are older than my grandmother and quite safe I can assure you."

I stripped down to my underpants and I helped Gerry off with her dress, then we got into the sleeping-bag. I zipped up the sides and turned my back to her and she cuddled up behind me. That was how I woke the next morning I had slept like a log and I was starving. I was also as hard as a rock and dying for a pee. I slipped out of the sleeping-bag grabbed my entrenching tool and only wearing the thongs I carry on the outside of my pack got some distance away from the cave. Dug a hole had a crap and pee. And used some broadleaved plant to wipe my arse with, filled the hole again and returned to the cave.

"Do you always wake up with such an erection?" Gerry asked.

I didn't know where to look or how to answer her so I tried to change the subject. "I have to dig a latrine for us to use, no point digging little holes all over the place."

"Good idea. Could you get me the rifle and ammunition from the plane, I bought it to shoot vermin and I can see our breakfast."

I walked down again to the plane and on the way down decided I would during the day bring all the stuff up to our cave, saving all this walking back and forth. I grabbed her rifle and ammunition and took it back to her. By this time she was dressed and on her feet and looked a lot better already. She loaded the rifle and then crouched away down the side of the embankment. Shortly afterwards I heard a single shot and a shout. "Chris." I ran thinking she had fallen or something.

There she was pointing at a dead kangaroo. "Pick it up and bring it back, I'll show you how we can eat this. You get a good fire going, I'm not going to do as the aborigines do and just throw it on the fire and let it burn, I'll butcher it with your help."

Gerry set about butchering the carcass, after I gave her my knife. I took my small saw, axe and entrenching tool and went and dug a latrine. Once through the top layer the digging was easy and soon I had a good deep hole. I then covered it with branches leaving only a small opening two forked branches driven into the ground and a straight one inserted in the crutches gave a good safe seat. There must be some paper in the aircraft I could use for toilet paper.

When I had done this and went down to the pool and had a wash and shave Gerry had the meat cooked on spiked sticks and a cup of tea ready. So at least we had something substantial inside us as I started transporting all the goods from the plane to the cave. This task took me all day, stopping every now and again listening for the sound of a plane or someone searching for us.

It was frustrating having no radio or any means to let us know what was going on in the outside world. Did they think we were dead, and give up, I doubt it they had years of experience looking for lost people in this vacant land.

The sun goes down quick mostly because of the small opening we have to the open sky, and when it does it becomes very cold very quick. What other thing do we have but crawl into the sleeping-bag? I noticed that Gerry's bruise was now purple and brown the bluish tinge had gone already.

"Gerry you have a nice body for an oldie."

"We will have less of the oldie, you cheeky bugger," She said with a smile on her face.

This time I was lying on my back, not feeling the least bit tired and Gerry was lying in the crook of my arm all snuggled up with an arm across my stomach. We couldn't even see the sky from here just a grey darkness with the water glistening.

"Do you think we will be here long Chris?"

"You know this land; I hope not, I have much living to do yet."

"And loving, if I know you young lads."

"Yes and that too, it would be a shame missing out on that."

"Well you needn't miss that, I'm here."

"Gerry surely you are past that now?"

"Whoever told you that, I get the urges still, maybe not as much as I once did, but I still do, like now for instance. I feel I need someone to comfort me; maybe this is going to be my entire world. Would you comfort me Chris?"

"I don't know, I've never been with someone like you I would be frightened that I hurt them."

"How could you hurt me?"

"Well I'm a big chap and you are a little old woman."

As I said this she reached down under my underpants and clasped my penis in her hand and I hardened in a second."

"You are big, but not all that big, maybe this oldie could accommodate you better than some of the young ones, anyway we have more experience."

"You don't mean it Gerry, do you?"

"Yes, I do and I will show you."

I felt her slip her panties down and then off. Unzipped her side of the sleeping-bag and draw down my underpants and sat astride my hips in less time than it took to write this. She inserted my penis into her hot and I found moist vagina and just lowered herself down. I felt myself slowly penetrating her warm body and it felt better than any woman I had previously entered. She seemed to be able to engulf me so easy. I thought I was really big in that department and even had some complaints from women that I was too big for them to take. Here was this little old woman with the grey hair just sliding down my shaft until she had totally engulfed it, and sitting on my thighs.

"Well you see, no bother, and I haven't broken. Now you do your part and keep an old woman happy."

I needed no second reminder, I rolled her over on to her back and slowly withdrew and once again sink into her moist passage. Her legs were raised and she was now encouraging me to satisfy her. My opinion of older woman was changed at that moment and I vowed that I would forget the fickle young for women like Gerry. She was right she was giving me more satisfaction with her rolling hips and movements than any one else ever had. I even felt her reach a climax as I continued until I shot my four millilitres of sperm into her body.

"That's right Chris, let me have it all I can't get pregnant so don't you worry, I love to feel that hot stuff of yours enter my womb."

I just left my penis in her warm pussy as I rested on my elbows with her under me and she put both arms around my neck and kissed me on the mouth. I never thought anything wrong in that and returned her kisses.

"Chris, you know we may die here. I don't want you to end your young life not having a woman as much as you want. I will give you as much loving as you want. I love to feel you inside me as I am sure you love to be inside me, so any time we can make love."

"Gerry you may regret having said that, you could be letting yourself in for a lot of this."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.