Making a Slave-Boy - Cover

Making a Slave-Boy

Copyright© 2005 by Sandy

Chapter 2: Eavesdropping

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Eavesdropping - When Jason and his Mother move into the house next door, David's uncomplicated life suddenly changes drastically as he finds his sexual fantasies ignited, but there is more to this than mere fantasy.<br><i>I plan this tale to have several chapters and a real plot as David is initially forced to serve Jason while aspiring to submit to his mother. This is not a MM story although it does have an element of MM in it to begin with.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

David headed round to Jason's house shortly after dinner. Mrs Lewis let him in. She looked him up and down before smiling and remarking how much better he looked the night before in his trunks. He grinned at her, feeling a little foolish.

"How's your bottom?"

"Err... Fine thanks... I think!" He didn't know what to say.

"I've got a surprise for you." She lowered her voice conspiratorially. "Some salve to lift the bruising out and help it heal."

"That's very kind of you Mrs Lewis. Thank you."

"I'll put it on for you. Don't worry, it'll be our secret."

He was gob-smacked and before he could recover himself she neatly added...

"I hope you don't think I'm being forward?"

"N-no, not at all." What else could he say?

"Good. Come on through then, my rooms best, more private, before Jason knows you are here." She turned and walked away before David could object.

All he could do was follow her obediently up the stairs, his heart hammering in his chest as he tried to wrench his eyes away from the tantalising sway of her hips. Oh Shit! He was getting hard! He forced his gaze away as she led him quietly upstairs to her room. He barely had chance to consider the furnishing in her bedroom as she quietly closed her door and told him to slip his things down and lay himself face down across her bed.

This was so surreal he could hardly believe it was actually happening. If one of his friends told him such a thing happened to him, David would have never believed him. Keeping his back toward her, he unzipped his trousers and shoved everything down to his knees in one go. She crossed the room to her bedside cabinet and pulled a tube of salve out from the drawer. He angled himself discreetly away.

"Lie down David."

Awkwardly he lowered himself across her bed.

"I must say, it's looking a little better today. This will help I'm sure." She told him conversationally.

The salve was cold on his skin. She chuckled quietly as he tensed the cheeks of his ass when the cold cream was applied. She spread the salve and then gently started to rub it in, working her hands across his cheeks, one hand to each cheek, delicately kneading the two fleshy mounds of his behind. He groaned inwardly, aware of the effect her hands were having on him else where. Her fingers found the central crease of his ass and parted them as they worked down to the base of his buttocks and top of his thighs, gently spreading his thighs — was she exposing him? Suddenly she was finished and she patted his bottom lightly.

"There we are, all done. That wasn't so bad was it?"

"Thank you Mrs Lewis." He rolled onto his side, away from her, pulling at his trousers as he lifted himself off the bed. She helped him up with his underwear and trousers, making no attempt to peek around him.

"We'll take another look tomorrow and see how you're getting on. Now don't embarrass yourself about it, I won't tell anyone." She smiled disarmingly.

He crossed the landing to Jason's room, confused by what had just taken place. Perhaps she was just being kind. After all, nothing inappropriate had transpired. He knocked on Jason's door and entered.

"My mother has asked me to mow the lawn. You can do it." He said looking up from the game he was playing on his computer. "So, how's my next fuck, I bet you didn't score with her last night?"

"If you are referring to Jackie, she's fine." David answered frostily. The truth was Jackie had been offish most of the day.

"Don't get an attitude with me or I'll take the belt to your ass again and you don't want another taste of that do you?"

He was damn right, David didn't. Not only because the memory of it was still fresh, but because of what Mrs Lewis would say tomorrow when she came to apply some more cream on his ass.

"You know I'm going to fuck her, so you might just as well get use to the idea. You can have her back when I'm done with her — that's if she'll want you back." He was goading David again. "Tell me, what are her tits like? I bet they're firm and bouncy — will they jiggle when I fuck her? Is she loud, does she shout out when you fuck her?"

Bastard! David was getting hard again.

"What's the matter, cat got your tongue? You like the idea don't you, go on admit it. I might even let you hide in the wardrobe so you can peep out of the door and watch me fuck her." He laughed and glanced down at David's trousers. "That's got you going already hasn't it?"

"I'd better get on with the lawn."

Jason stood up and in two strides was standing next to David, his hand locked onto David's semi-hard cock through his trousers.

"I thought so." He grinned. "Hurry back, my own dick needs seeing to and I've got to keep in practice." He let go of David's cock and watched him depart, a smile of satisfaction spreading slowly across his face.

Sheila Lewis discreetly watched David from the window as he dragged the electric mower out of the garage and hooked it up. She was daydreaming, although there were possibilities. She smiled to herself as she gazed after David while he mowed the lawn. 'Oh yes, there were distinct possibilities where that young man was concerned, but what was the relationship between David and her son Jason? And what about those bruises? They were not as a result of any bicycle accident that was for sure — her son, David's father perhaps?

She watched him return the mower to the garage and busied herself in the kitchen ready for when he came in.

"Looks like Jason has got himself a personal slave... I asked him to do that."

"I know, but he was kind of busy so I offered to help out."

"Kind of busy huh? Playing on his computer most likely..." She looked at him as if expecting an answer. David just shrugged his shoulders sheepishly. "Well you might as well put the kettle seeing as you are here."

He watched her depart and wondered what had just happened. Was Mrs Lewis moving in on the act, starting to order him about as Jason did? He would gladly trade Mrs Lewis for Jason any time, especially if he got to do for her what he did for her son. He made the coffee and took Mrs Lewis her cup. There was a brief exchange, friendly enough and of no consequence. David headed upstairs to Jason's room.

Jason was lying on his bed totally naked, talking on his phone. He pointed to his limp cock flopped against his thigh. David set the coffees down and moved to the bed.

"Strip first." He said, his hand covering the mouthpiece. "Just your tongue to start with, suck when I tell you." He uncovered the phone and continued his conversation. "A week on Saturday, you will be able to come won't you?"

David removed his clothes and climbed onto the bed between Jason's widely splayed legs. He bowed down and ran his tongue over Jason's limp cock. It stirred and David pushed his tongue into Jason's scrotum, parting his balls and then ran his tongue the length of Jason's cock.

"Hang on a minute. I need to put you on loudspeaker." He practically gasped from the effect of David's tongue. He snapped his fingers, catching David's attention, and raised a finger to his lips for silence. David nodded his head in understanding and the speaker came on.

What are you doing? David went rigid with surprise. That was Jackie on the telephone! Jason cautioned him to keep quiet.

"Getting hard thinking of you!" He told her smoothly.

She laughed. Don't be silly. Seriously, what are you doing?

"You want the truth?"

Yes. Amused hesitation reflected in her voice.

"I'm lying on my bed sporting a huge erection."

She giggled.

"You're beautiful, you know that?"

You told me that last night!

David looked up quickly. Jason grinned maliciously at him and pointed at his hard cock. David's heart beat rapidly in his chest as he returned to Jason's cock.

"It was true. You looked so sexy in that costume."

I have another one — a bikini.

Bitch! David thought, running his tongue around Jason's balls.

"Really — I can't wait to see you in it."

I'll wear it at your party. Are you really hard?

"Yes. I'm actually naked on my bed!"

She howled with laughter.

"I bet you watch David wank himself?"

No! Her tone was flat, but still retained her humour.

"But you'd like too!" Jason teased.

Well... I don't know.

"Go on, admit it. You'd love to see a guy playing with himself?"

She shrieked with laughter down the phone.

"Wouldn't you?" He pressed.

I might!

"Any guy — or just David?"

Any guy I guess. Just so long as he didn't expect me to do anything other than watch.

"What about me, would you watch me?"

She laughed. Are you doing it now?

"Yes. I'm trying to picture you in your bikini." Jason snapped his fingers and mouthed at David to suck.

Oh my God!

David eased Jason between his lips. He ran his tongue over the slit of Jason's cock. In a bizarre way he found listening to them exciting, yet paradoxically he wanted to bite down hard and mash his teeth through Jason's cock, which of course he didn't. The maddening thing about it was that he was hearing Jackie talk in a way he had never heard her talk before. He sucked Jason fully inside his mouth, trying hard not to slurp.

"I bet you'd like to watch a guy suck another guy off too, wouldn't you?"

This is crazy! She howled down the phone.

"Does David have a big cock?"

I'm not telling you.

"You're beautiful."

You keep telling me that.

"Well it's true. I bet David tells you that all the time?"

No.

"Then he's a jerk!"

I thought that's what you were doing. She laughed.

"Would you like to come and watch?"

Well I might, I mean... it would be fun. But I'm not.

"I'll tell David to jerk himself off for you."

She laughed. No you won't and he wouldn't do it if you did.

"What if I could arrange it so you could watch a guy jerking off, maybe in secret?"

You? Her tone became inquisitive, although David knew she was smiling.

"Not necessarily."

Not David.

"Okay, not David. Would you do it?"

I might. She giggled.

"You won't tell David?"

Not if you don't.

"I need to go — things to take care of!"

David could feel Jason's cock throbbing in his mouth. He knew from experience Jason was close. Jason moaned softly.

Oh my God! You really are playing with yourself!

"I said I was. Would you do it if I fixed it up for you?"

Are you serious?

"Are you?"

I'll think about it. No strings right, I wouldn't have to do anything other than watch. Not even take my clothes off?

"I'll see what I can do."

Why would you do that?

"Because I think you'd like it and I'd like to do something to make you happy, but it has to remain our secret, okay?"

I'll think about it.

"I have to go."

Okay. Have fun! She giggled and hung-up.

"Finish me!" Jason gasped, lifting his hips to thrust back into David's mouth. "I said I'm going to fuck your girlfriend and I meant it."

A jet of cum exploded into David's mouth and he gulped quickly as the next jet blasted through Jason's shaft. He licked Jason's cock clean without waiting to be told and picked-up his mug of cold coffee to wash it down.

"You're getting quite good at this." Jason told him, "I think you're getting a taste for cock, and look at you! All excited from hearing me talk to your girlfriend. The thought of her watching a guy wank himself has got you excited hasn't it?"

"This is getting out of hand." David told him flatly. "I didn't fuck your mother!"

"No, but you wanted too. Anyway, I haven't fucked Jackie yet. I just thought that seeing how you were watching my mother naked, Jackie might want to watch a naked guy. She doesn't know what you were doing and we'll keep it that way."

David said nothing. He had no argument. The fact that Jackie had suggested she might be interested in watching a guy inexplicitly turned him on immensely, it countered any argument he might have. What was worse than hearing her admit it, was hearing her admit it to Jason and agreeing to keep it their secret. He couldn't explain how turned on the thought of Jason fucking her made him either. The whole thing was a mess of contradictions in his mind; it challenged everything he knew about himself.


That weekend Jason went to stay with his father and David took the opportunity to take Jackie out on Friday evening. He felt he had been neglecting her of late, but was still confused about what was going on in his life, and predominantly her life where Jason was concerned. He was starting to see her in a different light. He often tried to picture her naked, only now he seemed to do so in a different way, like when he first started dating her and imagined that's how other guys looked at her, Jason in particular.

"How's Jason?" She asked casually.

"Fine. He's gone to stay with his father for the weekend." Why did she ask that?

"Oh! He didn't say."

"You spoke to him?"

"He called me the other night to invite me to his party next weekend."

"I thought he invited you that night we went round?"

"He did." She paused for thought, then quickly added, "He must have forgotten."

"Was that all he said?"

"Yes." She looked at him sharply, her tone became defensive. "Why do you ask?"

Liar! Liar! "No reason. Just making conversation..." He kept his tone neutral. His mind screamed. Because he wants to fix you up with some guy to wank himself in front of, and then he plans to fuck you and probably make you his slut!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.