Andy Taylor - Cover

Andy Taylor

Copyright© 1995, 2014 by Morgan. All rights reserved

Chapter 7

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the second in the related "Kathy Carlson" series.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

It was in the middle of the night when Kathy was awakened by Kelly's body shaking and by the sound of her sobbing. Tightening her hold on the girl, she just listened as Kelly relived some of the terrifying experiences she had had on her trip out to Los Angeles. Although she couldn't be sure, it sounded like Kelly had spent at least one night in a drain culvert that passed under the highway. As Kathy held her even tighter, their body contact and warmth seemed to quiet Kelly down. After wriggling her bare cunt against Kathy's pubic hair, she quieted and returned to a deep sleep.

Both women were sleeping soundly when the clock radio went off. As soon as it did, Kathy tightened her hold on the younger girl and then gently kissed her lips. Almost immediately she could feel Kelly's lips moving under hers as she tried to convey her thanks for the wonderfully warm and snugly night she had just spent.

When the kiss broke, Kelly's eyes were bright as she said, "Mistress, I cannot thank you enough! Last night was just so wonderful. The only other person whose body is as firm and warm and sweet-smelling as yours is my mom's. Mistress, you are a delight!"

Kathy gently kissed Kelly's eyelids and said, "Darling Kelly, you are so sweet and fresh and wonderful!" Then with a gleam in her eye she added, "Now if only you had a huge, glorious cock like Ken's..."

Kelly laughed and the two girls quickly showered and dressed. Kathy assured her that breakfast would be served on the plane. She provided new jeans and a shirt for Kelly along with a beautiful lace bikini.

When Kelly saw it, she rapidly shook her head and said, "Mistress, I can't wear this! It's much too fine for a slave..."

"You will wear it because I'm telling you to wear it," Kathy said firmly. All Kelly could do was shake her head.

When they left the house, Fred Clark, Ali's chauffeur, was waiting to take them to the airport. Getting into the car they found two leather bomber jackets. Fred shyly pointed out that it was still cold in New York. Kathy was embarrassed at the reminder of her own carelessness. When Kelly asked about sizes, she just grinned and said, "At Clifford & Jamison, one size fits all. But instead of the usual arrangement, ours is to adjust the bodies to fit the clothes." Looking at Kelly she gave her a warm grin and said, "You're just sort of Clifford & Jamison standard."

As they arrived at the United Airlines VIP drop-off, Kathy could tell that Kelly was becoming nervous. As she suspected, the girl had never been on an airplane in her life. Because it was close to flight time, instead of going to the lounge they were escorted directly to the gate. Walking through the concourses, Kathy took the girl's hand and squeezed it, saying softly, "I took my first flight only about six months ago. It's really a lot of fun."

Kelly looked at Kathy and saw the sympathy in her eyes. She squeezed Kathy's hand but continued to hold it. On boarding the United 747, they were shown to seats forward in the first-class section. Then Kathy told the girl to take the window seat so she could see what was going on. The flight was uneventful but fascinating for Kelly.

To her surprise, when they were in their seats, Kathy opened a bag and gave her a book: Shakespeare's Tragedies. With a grin she said, "I couldn't find People so I brought this along for you, instead." While the two girls were eating, they discussed Macbeth. As her friends had been, Kathy was impressed with Kelly's intelligence and knowledge.

Although it was an early-morning flight out of LAX, with the three-hour time difference coupled with the five-plus hours flying time, it was five o'clock when the giant aircraft set down at Kennedy Airport in New York. The flight had been totally uneventful — they even missed the customary air-traffic delays coming into New York.

Nevertheless, Kelly was beaming as she slipped into her jacket. "Thank you so much, Mistress," she said. Then she cocked her head and said, "But why did you let a slave ride in first class?"

Raising an eyebrow Kathy replied, "Are you kidding? What do you think my chances would be of having a seat-mate with whom I could discuss Macbeth if you weren't here? You were working."

Kelly just grinned as they exited the plane.

Since they had no luggage except for a small carry-on that Kathy brought, they went straight to the exit. The previous day when Kathy had made arrangements with Andy — the woman had cried with relief when she learned that Kelly had reappeared — she had been told that they would be met at the airport.

Because of recent snows, the roadways were still sloppy with melting slush. Looking around, Kelly quickly spotted the green Rolls and saw Sam Duncan waving. The instant she saw him she dashed over and leaped into his arms. Sam picked her up off the ground as if she were a feather and held her close while she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a warm and loving kiss.

The power and love in her kiss almost knocked the big man down. As he felt her arms tight around his neck, he also felt a wetness on his cheek. Gently putting her feet back on the ground he looked at her and saw tears streaming from her eyes. Although she tried to smile she wasn't successful.

With a weak smile on her tear-streaked face she said, "I missed you so much, Sarge! Now, for the first time in over a week, I really feel safe. God! I could have used you on my trip. Most of the time I was just so scared!"

By this time Kathy had joined them. She stood and watched the reunion, again receiving confirmation of her opinion of Kelly, this time from Sam Duncan. When Ken had arranged for Sam's job, he had told her a lot about him. As a senior master sergeant, more than anyone else, Sam had been responsible for getting Ken back to the Allied lines when he had been so seriously wounded.

He had summarized it by saying, "Darling, if it weren't for him, I would be dead. Period!"

After wiping the tears off her face with the back of her hand like a little girl — Sam thought she was the prettiest thing on two feet — Kelly said, "Sam, I would like you to meet my new mistress, Mrs. Carlson."

To Kathy she said, "Mistress, this is Sam Duncan, my parents' chauffeur."

The reaction of the two astonished the girl. Sam said, "Mrs. Carlson? Mrs. Kenneth Carlson?" Kathy just nodded. "Then you ... you're... Kathy?"

Again Kathy nodded. Her hand was outstretched to shake his hand, but instead of shaking it he gently lifted it to his lips and softly kissed the back of her fingers. In the most reverent tone of voice Kelly had ever heard he said, "Ma'am, this is a rare privilege. You saved our lives more times than I could ever count."

Then he looked at her carefully and nodded saying, "It's only right, too. Captain Carlson ... Well, there's nothing too good for me to say about him. It's only right that his wife should be an angel come down to earth." With a beaming smile he added, "He deserves a woman as perfect as you, ma'am."

Kathy had been standing still while Sam had been at a position of attention. Then she did what Kelly had done: She jumped up in the air relying on his quick reflexes to catch her which he did. His jaw dropped in surprise as Kathy wrapped her arms around him and placed her lips over his open mouth.

While he held her in his arms, she concentrated on giving him the most thorough kiss she had ever given anyone. While she worked her lips on his, her fingers were moving lightly against the back of his neck. When he recovered from the initial shock, Sam tried to return the kiss and finally did. Then she eased away, kissed him softly on the cheek and waited in his powerful arms for him to put her down. With a shake of his head to clear it he finally did, handling her as delicately as a piece of fine china.

When she was back on her feet, she said softly, "Thank you, Senior Master Sergeant Samuel Duncan. Thank you for saving my husband's life and bringing him back to me."

Sam just slowly shook his head and looked from one girl to the other. Then he said softly, "If I hadn't just experienced it, I would never have believed it." Then he beamed and said, "My God! There are two angels come down to earth." With a glance towards Kelly he asked Kathy, "Ma'am, what do you think of my little girl? Isn't she a wonder?"

Kathy gave him a melting smile and said, "Sergeant, you don't know the half of it! She was in my arms all last night. It wasn't quite as good as having Ken, but almost."

He just shook his head and opened the door for them. In moments they were rolling towards Manhattan.

As they pulled up to the front door it was almost six-thirty. Kelly was apprehensive as they rode up in the private elevator and then rang the doorbell. When Andy opened the door, Kelly was in her arms an instant later. Suddenly, all her control let go and she started to weep uncontrollably.

Kathy's eyes widened as Andy swept the girl off her feet and effortlessly carried her into the library. With Kelly still in her arms she sat down on the sofa and rested the girl's weight on her lap. With her arms now free she took off Kelly's bomber jacket and then her shirt. An instant later her own shirt was off and she hugged the girl's naked torso to her own as she felt her body heat warm the frightened girl.

As she held her, Kelly's face was nuzzling her neck, while Andy let her fingertips roam over the girl's beautiful body.

Finally Kelly regained control. Turning to Kathy she asked, "Mistress, may I please say goodbye to my mother? Please?"

Kathy's heart turned over. She was having second thoughts about her plan because of the way it was torturing this beautiful girl who she had come to love in just the past thirty-six hours. Kathy just nodded her head.

Kelly turned back to Andy and said, "Mommy, I have secured your freedom! You're not a slave anymore. You won't be separated from Dad, ever again." Tears started to flow as she continued, "I know how tortured you both were. You knew that by now you would be going back out to Los Angeles to continue as Mistress Kathy's slave while Dad stayed out here."

Sitting up straight while still sitting on Andy's lap she said, "Well, it's not going to happen. Mommy, you're free!" Looking into Andy's eyes, all she saw was fear. "What's wrong, Mom?" she asked. "Why aren't you happy?"

"What did you do, my darling, to make this happen?" she asked softly.

Without answering the question Kelly got off Andy's lap and went to where she had hidden her scrapbook. Bringing it and its related tapes back, she set up the tape recorder and the videotape deck. Then she said, "Mom, I made this for you. It's ... it's a record of what you did for me."

Looking into Andy's eyes with great love shining in her own she said, "Will you look at this with me?"

Andy was stunned. She had no idea what Kelly was talking about. However, she motioned Kathy to come and sit beside her on the sofa. Kelly sat on Andy's other side while they slowly went through the scrapbook. Kathy was utterly overwhelmed at the incredible changes this beautiful girl had made in every aspect of herself in only three months.

The only thing she knew prior to seeing the book was how beautiful Kelly herself was and how lovely her handwriting was. On the flight out she received a hint of the girl's brains. When they closed out the book, Kelly gave it and the tapes to Andy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.