Andy Taylor - Cover

Andy Taylor

Copyright© 1995, 2014 by Morgan. All rights reserved

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is the second in the related "Kathy Carlson" series.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

The doorbell rang at eight-thirty the next morning and Kelly went to answer it. Opening the door, she saw two beautiful young women, one with brown hair and the other with the most gorgeous auburn hair she had ever seen. The redhead extended her hand and said, "Kelly? I'm Ginger Conrad and this is Sandy Harris. We've been sent out from Los Angeles to help with a couple of things."

When Kelly shook hands, she was very pleasantly surprised at the strength in the two women's grips. Just then Andy appeared and the women took turns hugging her.

"Andy, you just keep getting more beautiful by the day," Ginger said. Then she said, "And thank you so much for having us met. Coming in on the red-eye is bad enough without having to fight New York taxis."

The limousine with chauffeur was a new addition. A senior master sergeant, Sam Duncan, had been discharged from Ken's old Ranger unit. When Ken heard about it from Mike Rossi, he contacted him and offered him a job as chauffeur. He knew that there was nothing on wheels with an engine that Sam couldn't handle expertly. Moreover, Sam's family was now grown and in the East. Ken made the offer and Sam immediately accepted. Now he was living at a hotel near the apartment while waiting for his wife to sell their house in California and join him.

Ken thought that the Duncans would make an ideal live-in couple for Andy and Jack, although he had not mentioned a word of it to the Taylors. To take advantage of the innate snobbery of New Yorkers, Ken had ordered a Rolls-Royce limousine in British racing green. In addition, with Bill Clifford's help, they had arranged for Sam to have a pistol permit issued to him so he was both a chauffeur and bodyguard.

Ginger grinned and said, "That green Rolls is really spectacular. Moreover, it's easy to spot in that sea of black Cadillacs."

The four women went back to the kitchen where Andy served coffee and fresh croissants. "Good heavens!" Ginger exclaimed when she tasted one, "This is at least as good as the very best Kathy Carlson can do. Enough said?"

While they were sitting around the table, Andy told Kelly that Ginger was going to help her pick out a wardrobe. While they were talking, Sam had brought the women's luggage and put it in the room designated for their use. It was a beautiful guest room with sliding glass doors opening out on the pool terrace.

Finally, she gave Kelly a spank and sent her into her room to get dressed. As she left the kitchen Kelly realized it would be the first time she had worn any clothes at all in over six weeks. When Ginger and Kelly left the building, they found Sam standing beside the car waiting to open the door for them. Ginger gave him a bright smile and climbed in.

Kelly, however, stopped, gave him a loving kiss full on his lips and said, "Thank you so much, Mr. Duncan. I can't tell you how much I appreciate what you are doing for me!"

Sam Duncan was a man-mountain standing six feet two but appearing to be almost that big across his massive shoulders. He was black as the ace of spades and utterly worshiped the ground Ken Carlson walked on. In just the few days he had been with Andy and Jack he realized how much like Kathy and Ken they were. And he adored Kelly Carmichael.

She got in and he closed the door. When he got behind the wheel and pulled away from the curb, he used the limousine's intercom to ask Kelly why she called him Mr. Duncan.

She replied, "If you insist on calling me Miss Kelly or Miss Carmichael, I'm going to call you Mr. Duncan. First of all, you're old enough to be my father. In fact, if he were still alive I think he would be younger than you are. Secondly, you're one of our country's greatest heros. Third, I love you so very much. I'm just poor white trash and we both know it. Everything I appear to be, I owe to Miss Pierce. That's why you're Mr. Duncan."

"Could I make a deal with you?" he asked. "If I promise to call you Kelly, would you please call me Sam? Or Sarge? I answer to that, too."

"Sarge, it is!" Kelly exclaimed. "And I love it!"

Then he addressed himself to Ginger. "Mrs. Conrad, I think you can see why everyone who knows Kelly adores her. She's really one of the finest people the good Lord ever put on this earth." He knew why Ginger had come East so he added, "I'm sure you're going to do a wonderful job with her wardrobe. Don't you think she'll be easy to buy for, ma'am?"

"Can I get in on this deal, too, Sarge? The name is Ginger, or Ging or ... My husband is an ex-Marine fighter pilot. He told me what all those medals you have mean. Please... ? Ginger?" She saw his grin in the rear-view mirror and he put his thumb up.

What followed that day was the finest shopping experience Ginger had ever had. With Kelly's perfect body and beautiful blue eyes she was so easy to buy for. Inevitably, they would be shown to a private room accompanied by the store's head fashion buyer, while outfits worn by professional models were presented to them.

When they made a couple of tentative selections and Kelly tried them on, the buyer's jaw dropped as she realized that they looked better on Kelly than they had on the models. Ginger was initially puzzled by a question Kelly raised: "Will Mother like it?"

When Ginger looked baffled, Kelly grinned and explained her relationship with Andy. "You see, Mrs. Conrad, she's my mother. She created me. She counsels, encourages, and most of all, she loves me. Oh God, I love that woman!"

"Kelly, do you think you could find it in your heart to call me Ginger?" she asked with a grin. "I think I'm only a few years older than you are..."

"Oh no, Mrs. Conrad! I couldn't. Mom would be terribly upset. After all, you're a lawyer, a name partner in a major law firm ... And I barely graduated high school. It really wouldn't be respectful."

"Respect, hell!" Ginger exclaimed. "I'm just Charley Conrad's hot cunt! That's the only thing that counts." Looking at Kelly she grinned and asked, "Don't you think you can bring yourself to call a hot cunt, Ginger?"

Although the store buyer returned in time to hear the end of Ginger's comment and was scandalized, Kelly just giggled. Looking at Ginger thoughtfully she said, "Well ... How about a compromise? How about Mrs. Hot Cunt?"

The buyer had retreated to bring out more outfits so Ginger hit Kelly lightly on the arm and said, "What's wrong? Are you retarded or something? It's Mrs. Charley's Hot Cunt! Okay?"

Kelly just leaned over and kissed the woman. Ginger was astonished at the flow of pure love she felt from this lovely girl. This is a trip that was very much worth making, she thought. Let's hope it all works out!


When the two women arrived at Bergdorf Goodman, they were greeted at the door by Anita Lucas, the senior buyer for women's fashions. Anita was looking forward to their visit with all the enthusiasm she would have for a trip to the dentist to have four impacted wisdom teeth removed. Having known 'Drea Taylor for several years, Anita had come to utterly detest the woman. She was everything Anita had come to despise in the rich. In fact, she thought, 'Drea Taylor raises humiliation almost to an art form. Nevertheless, she spent a great deal of money in the store so her wishes were honored.

Seeing the Rolls pull up at the door, Nita thought nothing of it. 'Drea had a Cadillac, she knew. But she watched with interest as two beautiful young women alighted from the vehicle and entered the store. The older girl was an incredible beauty, Nita realized. Never in her life had she seen auburn hair as beautiful as hers.

She looked around as if waiting for someone. Nita went up to her and asked, "May I help you?"

"I hope so," the auburn-haired beauty replied. "I'm Ginger Conrad and I'm looking for Anita Lucas. I'm a friend of Andrea Taylor's."

Nita's eyes suddenly widened but she remained impassive and said, "I'm Nita Lucas. I'm delighted to meet you."

The girl smiled warmly and introduced the younger woman as 'Drea's niece. Nita escorted them to a large private sitting room and then watched in utter amazement. First, the younger woman stripped off all her clothes except for a tiny lace bikini. Unlike every other Bergdorf customer, though, Nita noticed that the girl appeared completely comfortable in her nudity — and moved so gracefully! The far-more-common attitude was an unwillingness to undress — and having seen the numerous bodily flaws the women typically displayed, Nita knew why — or a tightness as if they were about to cover their breasts and loins instantly.

This girl seemed completely at home. Moreover, her body was utterly incredible. While her assistants worked with the women, Nita stood in the corner and just watched. The longer she watched, the more puzzled she became.

First, Nita had offered refreshments. One of her people was waiting to rush to a nearby restaurant to buy whatever the women wanted. The redhead, Mrs. Conrad, asked if there was a pot of coffee in the store somewhere. When Nita reluctantly admitted that there was, she asked for two coffees, black. For 'Drea Taylor or her friends this was unheard-of behavior.

Then the more she watched the younger woman the more puzzled she became. The girl moved with the grace of a dancer or a trained athlete. Her posture was utterly perfect. Moreover, Nita realized that she could listen to the girl talk for hours. Her voice was so cultured yet so musical. In fact everything about the girl reeked of refinement and breeding. At the same time, though, the pair were as kind and considerate to the store people as any customers who had ever been in the place.

It was unique in Nita's experience. Normally, the richer they were, the more obnoxious they were. But it was the relationship between the two women that amazed Nita the most: They were constantly kidding each other! Or at least, that's what appeared to be happening. When Nita heard the younger one giggle, she thought it was the most delightful sound she had ever heard.

The surprises continued. Unlike 'Drea, Ginger Conrad couldn't care less what was "in" or "out". At the same time Nita recognized that Ginger had incredible style sense and judgment. Moreover, she certainly knew quality in both materials and workmanship.

To her shock, Nita realized she was enjoying their visit! While she normally remained inconspicuously in the corner whenever 'Drea was in the store, this time she found herself drawn into the discussions. Before long, she was handling the two women personally, when she realized that her assistants were overmatched — Ginger knew far more about fashions, colors and fabrics than they did.

But it didn't stop there. Before long, Nita found herself on the phone talking to suppliers about special orders. This had not happened since she had been in the store.

The biggest surprise came at the end of their session. As they were about to leave, Ginger gave Nita her card. Looking down at it she saw Virginia P. Jamison, Partner. Then she saw the firm name, Clifford & Jamison. Nita remembered reading something about William H. Clifford marrying a Los Angeles lawyer a few months back. Searching her brain, Nita came up with a name and asked, "Is Allison Clifford your partner? The wife of William H. Clifford?"

"Ali is certainly the managing partner," Ginger replied, "and I guess you're right. Her husband's name is William H. Clifford." Looking at Nita she said, "But why do you ask?"

It was all Nita could do to reply. "But ... but ... but he's one of the wealthiest men in the country. And ... and you are his wife's law partner?"

"Sure am," Ginger responded with a grin. "And Ali Clifford is one of the greatest people God ever put on this earth." Then she looked at Nita and added, "She's a very close friend of 'Drea's, by the way." Then Ginger extended her hand and said, "Thank you very much, Ms. Lucas. This has been one of the most delightful shopping experiences of my life. I'll certainly tell 'Drea how helpful you and your people have been to us. I'm sure she'll be very pleased."

Nita did not know how to respond. Finally, she replied honestly: "Mrs. Conrad, this has been my very best day at the store. And you have made it so. It is so rare that we get to meet someone with such exquisite taste, color judgment and knowledge of workmanship. This has been a real pleasure!"

Ginger looked at the woman and decided she was being very sincere. Impulsively she took her into her arms and kissed her warmly. When their lips met, Nita almost fell over from the impact of Ginger's kiss. It was pure love! As she tried to clear her head, she heard Ginger say, "Ms. Lucas, coming from a person as experienced and as knowledgeable as you are, that is a real compliment. I am truly honored!"

As the two women left the store, Nita's fingers were at her lips as she still felt the power of the woman's kiss. Slowly she smiled as she realized it had been her very best day in the fashion industry. Still bemused, she made her way back to her office. The sale had been huge. But at the same time she was very pleased. The girl, Kelly Carmichael, was one of the most spectacular beauties she had ever seen.

When Ginger explained that she was in contention for debutante of the year honors, Nita had taken a real interest. Finally she had come to realize that Ginger's style-sense was at least as good as her own. A couple of times she had tried to push an outfit on Kelly which Ginger firmly rejected. Thinking about it, Nita was honest enough to admit that Ginger was right and she had been wrong. Every outfit that Ginger purchased was unique and perfect for the young woman.

Sitting down behind her desk, there was one thing that still puzzled her. Mrs. Conrad had purchased two outfits, including a formal gown, whose colors were really not right for Kelly. She had been assured that they were not for her, but Nita couldn't figure out for whom they were intended. Clearly, it couldn't be 'Drea — they would never fit. She remembered how fat she was, and all the styling tricks she used to minimize the apparent size of her waist, hips, buttocks and thighs. But who were they for? Only then did Nita realize that Ginger's figure and Kelly's might as well have been carbon copies. But the outfits would not work with either Ginger's coloring or with Kelly's. Who were they for?

The final shock came two days later when she received a beautifully addressed envelope. Opening it, she found a Crane's informal with the name, Kelly Pierce Carmichael engraved on it. It was a note to her done in the most beautifully clear handwriting she had ever seen. It was to thank her for all of the courtesies extended to herself and Mrs. Conrad on their recent visit and expressing anticipation at being able to wear all the lovely things they had purchased. She also conveyed her aunt's warmest thanks, as well.

Nita was utterly stunned! Rising from her desk she took the note to the store's president who read it twice. He, too, had never seen anything like it.


It was almost five o'clock when Ginger and Kelly returned to the apartment. Finding Andy and Sandy in the library talking, Kelly, who had stripped off her clothes as soon as she got in, rolled her hips and said, "How about swimming a few laps? Mom, I'll bet I can take you at 1,000 meters!"

Then she looked at Sandy and said, "Miss Harris, would you and Ginger like to get in on it, too?"

Sandy looked outside and her brow knitted. "Be serious! It's snowing."

"Oh," Kelly replied in a flat tone of voice, "I guess it is, isn't it? So what? The pool is heated." Turning back to Andy she said, "Mom, how about it?"

Andy grinned and stripped off her clothes. "Okay, twerp! I guess I have to clean your clock again!"

Sandy and Ginger looked at one another and both shrugged. In just moments their clothes were strewn on the floor and they were following the other two out the door to the pool terrace. Both of them shrieked as they found themselves running barefoot through the light snow that was already almost an inch deep.

When they reached the pool, they saw Kelly and Andy standing on the starting boxes of the two side lanes leaving the center two for Ginger and Sandy. The temperature was well below freezing while the snow, driven by a stiff wind, was blowing almost horizontally across the roof of the forty-story apartment building on which the penthouse was built.

As soon as they were in position, Andy gave the starting count and the four hit the water in racing dives at almost the same instant. One-thousand meters in a twenty-five-meter pool is forty laps. After doing twenty, Ginger and Sandy both stopped and rested at the end of the pool. They found the experience remarkable. Although their bodies were comfortable in the heated water after their strenuous exercise, snowflakes were melting on their faces.

In the meantime they watched as Andy and Kelly continued to move with power and grace through the water. After thirty-eight laps Andy shifted from a distance stroke to a sprint and began to pull away. Although Kelly did the same thing, she was not yet as strong as Andy nor did she have her endurance. In just the last two laps Andy opened a lead of nearly half a pool length. When Kelly finished, Andy was standing on the deck waiting for her to give her a hand out.

Then, instead of returning to the house, Andy led the way to a hut-like structure built against the its wall. The penthouse was, in fact, a very large one-floor house built on the roof of the apartment building. Structurally, though, it was completely independent except for its water, sewer and utility connections.

Opening the door, the girls found themselves in a sauna that had been completed only a few days earlier. After pouring water on hot rocks, it immediately vaporized, sending up clouds of steam which quickly filled the room. As the steam rose, Andy sat back on the bench and rested against the wall. Once inside, Ginger realized that the structure was larger than it appeared to be on the outside. The bench lined three of the four walls.

Instead of sitting on the bench, Kelly lay down on it and rested her head on Andy's thigh. Looking up at her face, she said softly, "You won again, Mom. What did I lose this time?"

Andy picked Kelly up by her shoulders and brought her face to hers. Then she concentrated on kissing the girl in a manner to try to convey the extent of her love. Kelly wrapped her arms around Andy's sweat-slickened shoulders and returned the love.

When they finally parted, Kelly sat up beside Andy and looked at the other two women. She whistled softly and said, "Mom, have you taken a good look at Ginger and Miss Harris? Do you realize that we mostly look the same — just assorted colors? Black, brown, red and gold, but outside of that, identical."

Looking at Ginger, she just shook her head sorrowfully and said, "Can you imagine anyone looking as beautiful as Ginger? My God, her coloring is unbelievable."

At that point Sandy said, "By the way, young lady. The name is Sandy. It is not — repeat, not — Miss Harris! Clear?"

Kelly grinned, got off the bench and went to Sandy with her hand outstretched. After shaking hands she said, "Sandy, you are unbelievably beautiful." She looked at her closely and then added, "You're very much like my mom, too. So much of your beauty is radiated from the goodness inside you."

Sitting down beside her, Kelly took Sandy's head in her hands. In spite of the steam that now was so thick that they could no longer see across to the far wall, she just stared into Sandy's eyes. Then she tilted Sandy's head, put her lips on hers and kissed her. Instantly Sandy could feel the purest, most innocent love flowing through her.

When she did, she put her arms around the younger woman's sweat-slickened body and squeezed, then concentrated on the kiss. When they finally eased apart, Kelly was shaking but said, "I didn't know the half of it, did I? Sandy, you are so unbelievably pure and good!"

Sandy slowly shook her head and said to Andy, who she could no longer even see through the steam, "This girl is exquisite, Andy. Never have I encountered a person like her. The only people who could be in her class — maybe — are you, Kathy and Ali. But I'm convinced you can't be human — any of you!"

Kelly and Andy then got sticks and began to scrape dead skin from the other two women's bodies. By now sweat was pouring off all four of them in sheets, and the sticks were scraping off dirt and dead skin. When they finished, Ginger and Sandy, who had watched the process, did it to Andy and Kelly.

By the time they were through, sweat had soaked the women's hair and even the wooden bench they were sitting on. Then Andy winked at Kelly and said, "Well, I guess it's that time." Turning to the other two she said, "To complete the sauna we have to close the pores. To do that we have a pool of water right outside the door." She opened the door and then jumped feet-first into a small circular pool. Kelly was right behind her.

Sandy had been watching and was surprised by the depth of the pool. Although it appeared at a glance to be like a small child's wading pool, it was, in fact, deep enough for the water to be well over the heads of the women. Andy and Kelly's heads bobbed to the surface and Kelly said, "Don't just stand there freezing! Come on in!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.