The Best Thousand Dollars I Ever Spent - Cover

The Best Thousand Dollars I Ever Spent

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Brad Tarkenton was rich and powerful and... alone. He'd lost everything that meant anything to him. Now, on a business trip, he'd meet a woman who would surprise him and, possibly, even make his life complete.<br><i>Codes, in this case, would spoil the suspense and surprise of the story. Go to B.O.B's blog for an explanation of why he feels some stories shouldn't be fully coded.</i>

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution  

Neither woman had actually planned on the amorous activities that ended up taking place that evening. Julie had thought they’d just have a nice quiet night together before Brad had to leave and go back to the world of business. Jasmine just wanted to be with her father and liked both Julie and Josh, so she knew she’d have a good time. The women’s emotions, though, had been in overload because of the fact that Jasmine had found what Julie had found. And their emotions only spiraled higher and higher as their lovemaking grew more and more frenzied.

The situation almost got out of control.

There was a time, after both men were worn out, that Julie and Jasmine had gone for one last orgasm together, as the men lay back, exhausted, and watched.

Jasmine had gone first, licking and sucking Julie’s bald pussy, smacking her lips and remarking about how good Josh’s cum tasted. She’d never tasted him before. As it had happened, Julie was the first of the women Josh had hired as an escort. He had been immediately smitten, and had insisted on her the few times he had hired a woman after that. It had taken him six months, but he’d finally convinced her of the veracity of his emotion, at which point she had let herself revisit her dream about what it might be like to have a steady man in her life. When Josh had proposed to Julie, he was automatically put off limits by all the other women in the escort service. It was an unwritten rule with them, even though they were used to ‘sharing’ their customers and even though he hadn’t shown any interest in any of them. He, too, had been the first man in many years who Julie had decided to engage in sex with bareback. So, this was the first time Jasmine had had anything to do with Josh sexually, even if it was second hand, so to speak.

Then it had been Jasmine’s turn to lie back and moan as Julie sucked up Brad’s cum from Jasmine’s overflowing pussy. At one point she lifted her face and licked her lips, looking up into Jasmine’s eyes.

“After you’ve had your first baby, I might be convinced to let you get some of Josh’s cum fresh from the source if I can do the same to Brad. He tastes good too.”

Jasmine’s eyes had glinted. “We’ll see. Right now I’m feeling pretty proprietary about where he deposits his cum.”

Brad had looked over at Josh to see what he thought of them being traded like baseball cards. Josh had grinned weakly and just shrugged his shoulders. Both men had felt the urge to harden again, but just couldn’t at that time.

After that they all showered together and, though there was a lot of care taken to make sure that each and every part of their lovers were nice and clean when they were done, it was more sexual play than any actual attempt to extend the orgy further.

After they were out of the shower, the women dried each other’s hair again and there was an hour of talk, as the women cuddled up next to the men and wished that this could go on forever.

But Brad did have to fly back to the corporate headquarters the next day. It would have looked too odd if he hadn’t. And, being an important man, he knew that his activities were under observation, whether it be from his own people, or competitors. He also knew that a big wedding, with hundreds of guests, would produce, out of the woodwork, reporters, who would be ravenous for details about the important man’s new bride.

Neither of them were interested in that scenario. The subject had been broached before they left. As they had talked, Julie asked what kind of wedding they were planning.

Jasmine had spoken first. “Something very small ... less than fifty guests ... and very private.”

Julie’s eyebrows had climbed. She herself had had a huge wedding, and over three hundred people had shown up. It was the pinnacle of her life as she became an ‘honest woman’.

Again Jasmine spoke before Brad could. “Public scrutiny is not something we need. I just want to be married to this big teddy bear. Nobody needs to know where I came from and I don’t have anything to prove to anybody.”

Julie frowned. “You make it sound like I was showing off.”

“You were,” said Jasmine. Then, to take the sting out of it she said, “But that was what you wanted, and that was perfectly okay. It was a gorgeous wedding. It made my pussy wet when you came down the aisle and all those people sighed. But I don’t care about all that. And Brad is already in the public eye. There are a lot of people who would love to splash it all over the papers that Brad Tarkenton got married the fourth time ... and to a hooker.”

Julie nodded. “There is that,” she agreed reluctantly.

Jasmine’s brilliant smile bloomed. “Don’t worry. You and Josh will be there. I have to have a maid of honor.”

“And I need a best man,” said Brad. “I’d actually like to have Josh stand beside me. But if people from the company were there and saw that, he’d be the target of every corporate mercenary I haven’t identified yet. They’d assume I was grooming him for something and try to take him out, just to eliminate competition.” He thought carefully about the next thing he said, but said it anyway. “And I may just want to groom Josh for something in the future, so I don’t want him taken out.” He smiled. “So nobody from the company needs to be there ... except for Josh.”

There was both promise and an admonition that continued excellence in Josh’s performance would be necessary in the future. Josh understood that completely. Oddly, at least compared to most wives, Julie and Jasmine did too.

In the limo Brad asked Jasmine, “So when do you want to have this small wedding that we only invite special people to?”

“How much notice do you need?” she asked.

“I’d like to have a couple of weeks. I have to come up with a plausible reason to be out of town - I assume you want to get married here in Cleveland. If I just start canceling appointments and take off people will want to know why. They’ll think I’m putting out some fire and want to find out about it. Everybody likes dirt.”

“Okay, I’ll talk to the people who have to know when it’s going to be and try to set it up so that we can do it any time. If you get a chance to leave for some reason, just let me know a couple of days in advance and stop by here on your way to wherever. The plane will take you wherever you tell them to, right?”

“Sure, but are you certain you want to do it this way?” His offer to give her a more conventional wedding was implicit.

She leaned over and kissed him. “I’m sure. Let’s just make it before I begin to show ... okay?” she grinned. Jasmine was convinced this thing would happen, and that was all she cared about.

In fact, Brad surprised her. He had been back in his office for only a week when Emma, his personal secretary, came in and closed the door. “Hey boss, I just heard a vicious rumor.”

Brad sighed. He’d been afraid they couldn’t keep it a secret for long. She went on without waiting for him to say anything. “There’s one of our branches in the Bahamas that hasn’t had an oversight visit in over two years. They’re doing just fine, but oversight visits are important ... aren’t they boss?” Emma knew her boss very well.

“Wouldn’t it seem strange if the CEO went on an oversight visit?” he asked.

Emma waved her hand. “It’s not so odd that anybody will take immediate notice. When you get back, of course, the shit will hit the fan, but by then there won’t be anything anybody can do about it then except wonder how it happened without them noticing. It did seem to happen rather ... quickly.”

Her unspoken question was answered by Brad with a simple, “It’s one of those love at first sight stories.”

“How romantic,” said Emma. “I can’t wait to meet her.”

“Mum’s the word Emma,” he said.

“Boss! I’m disappointed that you’d even think I’d say anything.” Emma pouted.

“You heard about it didn’t you?” he reminded her.’

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.