The Best Thousand Dollars I Ever Spent - Cover

The Best Thousand Dollars I Ever Spent

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Brad Tarkenton was rich and powerful and... alone. He'd lost everything that meant anything to him. Now, on a business trip, he'd meet a woman who would surprise him and, possibly, even make his life complete.<br><i>Codes, in this case, would spoil the suspense and surprise of the story. Go to B.O.B's blog for an explanation of why he feels some stories shouldn't be fully coded.</i>

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution  

About twenty minutes later Julie breezed into the office like she owned it. Her attitude was one that was professional in some senses. She walked like she had a purpose ... a mission perhaps. Her face gave nothing away. She closed the door to Josh’s office.

“Should I go wash my hands again darling?” asked Josh. There was just the hint of a smile at the corners of his mouth.

“No,” she said tersely. “I want you to hear this.” She turned to Brad. “Mister Tarkenton, do you love Jasmine?”

What?!” gasped Josh.

Brad gave her a look that most of his employees would have quailed from. It bounced off of her like water off a well-waxed Rolls Royce.

“Yes,” said Brad, with finality in his voice.

“I have to sit down,” moaned Josh. He did, thumping into his leather chair.

“You’d better,” said Julie. “Because she’s in love with you.”

“After one night?!” moaned Josh.

“It’s complicated” said Julie, using Brad’s earlier words.

“I love her,” said Brad. The sound of the words made his heart leap. He had no idea how this whole charade would play out, but saying that he loved her to someone other than her ... making it public knowledge of a sort ... made him feel better than he had in a long time.

“She said she’ll be in your room when you get back,” said Julie. She dug in her purse and pulled out another condom. She extended it to Brad, as if there weren’t fifteen or twenty employees around the place who could see what she was handing him. She didn’t have to say anything, and he took the little foil packet from her, slipping it into his pocket. “Use it ... please.” She said the last word as a real entreaty.

Then she pressed herself against him, her bulging belly firmly against him and kissed him on the lips. No one was more astonished than Brad, not even Josh.

“That was from Jasmine,” she said, her face a little pink. “And from me for making her happy. I love her too Brad.”

Brad caught his breath, and before he could think about it he said, “In that case I’m going to try to make her happy a lot.”

Julie’s thousand-dollar-a-night smile lit up the room. “Flirt!” she accused. Then she went to her husband and kissed him even more firmly. “Don’t be late. I was right. I’m all excited.” She unceremoniously walked out the door, leaving it open so that both men could see the sway of her baby-bearing hips as she called out greetings to several employees by name and headed for the elevator.

Tawny came in shortly afterward. She waited patiently as Josh and Brad finished talking about the advantages of using small businesses in subcontracts instead of dealing with the more bureaucratic larger ones. When the men turned their head toward her she said, “I’ve cleared your calendar for the rest of the afternoon Josh. Mr. Tarkenton, I believe George is waiting for you downstairs.

Josh looked at Brad, who shrugged his shoulders. Neither man had seen Julie talk to Tawny on her way out. She took a step toward Brad and held out her hand as if to shake his. When he automatically clasped hers, he felt another foil packet being transferred to him. “I’m supposed to remind you to use it,” she said sweetly.

Brad felt distinctly like he was being watched as Josh laughed out loud. He was already neatening up his desk in preparation for leaving. “I don’t know about you, but I’m not keeping her waiting,” he said.

Brad found himself about to be the only man in the office and started toward the door.

When George let him out of the limo at the hotel, he handed Brad another condom. “Sorry sir, just following orders. I’m supposed to remind you to...”

“Yes I know George ... use it!” finished Brad. “Does everybody in town know about this?”

“Only the important people sir,” came back George’s completely sincere answer.

If Brad thought he’d have time to prepare himself, he was wrong. He smelled her perfume as soon as he opened the door. He followed his nose, calling out and hearing nothing. She was in the bedroom ... on the bed. She was naked. Her hair was artfully spread out on both sides of her body, setting off her pale naked skin against the black background.

Her arms came up. “Hurry” she said throatily. “I need you now.”

Brad’s heart was in his throat. He was still clasping the condom George had handed him. He set it on the bed by her foot and began to disrobe. One feminine, delicate foot kicked the condom to the floor as she spread her legs open, showing him her glistening pussy. Her pussy lips were engorged and flushed. She’d been playing with herself as she waited. Her hands came up and tweaked her nipples, now devoid of any coloring and so pink that they almost disappeared against the pale skin of her breasts. She had tiny areolas that were the same pale shade, just slightly darker than white.

“How many condoms do you have?” she asked.

Brad’s heart was conflicted. She’d never shown any interest in using condoms before. Maybe she’d changed her mind about ... things. “Three” he said.

“Julie and George ... who else?” she asked, panting with her need.

“Tawny” he said.

“Take them back. Take every one of them back. You tell Julie she doesn’t own my womb and tell the rest to mind their own business. Now, come to me. I want you.”

“But Sam, what about...?”

“Daddy, don’t ruin this for me ... please. I’m so horny I want to rub myself. But I don’t want that. I want you. I want your big hard prick in me Daddy ... and I want it right now!” she arched her hips up off the bed, presenting her pussy to him in all its glory.

Brad was inflamed with lust. He almost vaulted onto the bed and she caught him, squeezing him and tugging him to her opening. He slid home with a grunt and, in the split second before he began hammering her with his prod he thought to himself “This is home. This is where I belong.”

Samantha cried out as she was filled and she felt at once the conflicting emotions of relief and heightened lust. She had needed to feel his hardness in her, but now it wasn’t enough. Her body jerked as she almost lifted him with her pelvic thrusts and she opened herself to let him pound her. Faster and faster they went until he was exhausted and had to slam in and grind against her sex. That flipped a switch in her and she let herself cum, wailing and raking his back with long manicured fingernails. As her pleasure reached a pinnacle she felt him stiffen and emit a series of grunts as he tried, fully seated in her, to dig his way even deeper. There was a long hot flow of wet that she felt to her core and she almost screamed. Then she felt four more jets of his seed bursting out of his prick to inundate her womb and she cried tears of happiness.

Again, their lovemaking had left them both almost lifelessly limp. This time, though, they managed to roll so that she was on top, still firmly ensconced on his maleness. Her hair flowed over them both, like a blanket that tickled, but was welcome anyway.

“Oh Daddy I love you so much,” she cried.

“I love you too baby,” he replied, wishing he could think of some more grand way to say it. “I’ll never sleep with another woman,” he added, in his male-thinking way.

Sam giggled, and her muscular contractions forced him out of her. He felt wetness begin to drool out of her, onto his pubic hair. “Men always say that, but they never mean it,” she said, still panting into his neck.

“I mean it,” he said. Then what he had learned came rushing upon him. “Julie says you never let a man inside you without a condom.”

“That’s true,” she said simply. “But this is different.”

Women thought that way. The fact that something was true, but untrue at the same time was logic only a woman could understand.

“Why is this different?” he asked, stroking her smooth back.

“You and Phillip are the only men allowed to put their seed into me,” she said, as if that explained everything. “I love you both.”

Somehow, the fact that she had sex with her brother didn’t shock him.

When did that start?” he asked.

When we were kids. We were all each other had. You weren’t there and Mom was gone. We needed love and we gave it to each other.”

“And you’ve never loved another man?” he asked. She raised her head and her piercing eyes locked with his.

“Never,” she said. Her voice had a note of finality in it that brooked no argument.

“That’s silly,” said her father. “You’re beautiful and smart. A lot of men would kill to have you for their wife. Why waste your youth on two men who could never marry you?”

“I don’t love a lot of men,” she said, raising herself enough to support herself with her elbows tucked up against her breasts, and lying on his chest. Her arms acted like a wonder bra and forced her breasts up and toward Brad’s face, as if they were suddenly huge. He had an insane urge to suckle her nipples, but forced it down to continue the conversation.

“My name ... my legal name ... is Jasmine Trudeau. My life as Jasmine Trudeau has no connection whatsoever to Mister Brad Tarkenton or Mister Phillip Tarkenton. Phillip has a girlfriend, though, and I think he’s going to marry her. She thinks I’m a silent partner in his business, and come to visit three or four times a year to check up on my investment. She’s right about that, by the way, but she doesn’t know about the rest. There is only one place where the record shows what my ... former name was. The man who has that record will do whatever I tell him to with it. Records get lost, you know.

There was a pause and her face took on a look of something close to fear.

“Julie told me she asked you what you’d do if I got pregnant. She also said she asked you if you’d even consider marrying me. She said you never answered her.” The repeated question hung heavily in the air.

Brad’s mind was going at mach three, trying to examine what she was saying between the lines. His heart hammered in his chest ... so hard she had to feel it through her elbows. It was impossible. What she was suggesting could go wrong in so many ways he couldn’t think of them all. There could be scandal. He could lose the company. No one would ever believe he didn’t know who she really was. And ... after what he’d done to her ... why would she even want to do what he thought she was suggesting. He had to know and the fear was building in her eyes. He could feel her body stiffening.

“You’d consent? You’d even think seriously about being my ... wife?”

“I’ve wanted to be your wife ever since that cow Jane came into our house and said she was my mother. I’d have made a better wife for you then, and I was only ten. And then you chose Trudy to try to fill Mommy’s shoes. Phillip and I plotted ways to kill her, but we never could figure out a way that wouldn’t have gotten us caught.”

Brad thought she was kidding, but couldn’t tell for sure. He didn’t know what to say. His body felt so full at the thought that he might have Sam on his arm all the time ... might come home to her every night ... he was sure he was going to go insane with the tension that was bubbling just under the surface. He concentrated on her role as his lover and his prick surged toward erection.

Sam thought he was waffling. His eyes were darting all about. She used the last argument in her arsenal. “You need a wife Daddy. People will treat you different if you have a wife.”

“I don’t care what people think.” he growled.

He pushed her off of him and she cried out, her fear breaking loose as she assumed he was rejecting her. But then he was on top of her, kneeing her legs apart roughly.

“I don’t need a wife,” he said harshly. He saw the tears in her eyes and realized what she was thinking.

“I need you,” he said more softly. “I need you with me every day. I need you every night. I need you to live with me. Other people might call you my wife, and you can wear that name if you want to, but all I need is you. Please Sam, don’t ever leave me. If you want me to marry you I will. If I have to pay off what’s-his-name to bury your name change I will. But I don’t care if we’re married or not. I just want you to love me and to let me love you.

He lay on top of her and felt his prick at her entrance. He hunched forward and felt the sweet heat of her body taking him in. “Sweet, dear Samantha” he whispered. “Nobody will ever take your mother’s place. But you don’t need to baby. I love you just as much as I loved her. I’ll do whatever you want me to do, but please don’t ask me to use you to replace Elizabeth. I don’t want to use you at all. I want to love you.”

She bit her lip as she felt herself being filled up again.

“But you’d marry me if I asked you to?” she begged.

Brad shoved hard. “Yes!” he grunted as he bottomed out.

“And you’d get me pregnant?”

“Yes!” he lunged again.

“And I could live with you?” she whimpered, more tears forming in her eyes.

“Most definitely!” he lunged a third time.

“You have to ask me Daddy,” she whined.

“Sam ... will you marry me?” he asked, lunging a forth time.

“Sam can’t marry you.” she cried.

Jasmine Truedeau, will you for pity’s sake marry me?” he yelled.

Yessss!” she screamed. She went wild, shaking and jerking so much that he almost came unseated. She screamed her way through an orgasm that was completely emotional in nature. Then she bawled, though her body kept thrusting at him, doing what she had trained it to do. He began to pant as he neared his own release and she grabbed his face with her hands.

“Daddy” she cooed. “I had to hurry you. I’m sorry Daddy. But I’m at my most fertile today. I want your baby Daddy. I want to feel something living inside me. I want you to put our baby in me Daddy. I want our baby today! I’ve waited so long for this Daddy, please, don’t make me wait any more.”

Her words rang in his head like a huge bell and he felt his balls lurch as they supplied the substance she craved. In his mind’s eye he saw his sperm mixed with semen rushed through his prick like a freight train and felt sweet release as it thundered into her womb. Like a S.W.A.T. team those sperm began fanning out, searching for their prey, hoping to find the egg they wanted to attack. Brad would have sworn he heard them screaming “HALT - SPREAD ‘EM” as they surrounded the egg he hoped was waiting for them, trapped in her body, unable to defend itself.

He relaxed as he felt his last surge of seed flow into his willing daughter. He kissed her long and passionately as he used his muscles to try to force even one more drop into her receptive womb. Their kiss broke as they gasped for breath together. “I did my best sweetheart,” he panted.

Jasmine laughed breathlessly. “You’re not finished yet. Not by a long shot. I ordered three dozen oysters. They should be here any minute.”

Brad didn’t want to get up, but if there came a knock at the door someone would need to open it or the bell boy might use his pass key. Suddenly Brad didn’t want any other men seeing his lover undressed.

He had a horrified thought. “What about your ... work?” he asked.

Jasmine slapped at him. “What work? I’m retired.” He was still kissing her when the knock came. He lurched away from her, landing on his feet as she went “Ooofff” from the strain of taking his weight. “Daddy!” she yelped.’

“I don’t want him to see you,” he explained hastily as he grabbed up his pants.

“They know never to come in unless invited,” she chided.

“Well then, I don’t want those oysters to go bad. I’m suddenly starved!” he said, pulling on the pants.

Jasmine’s laugh tinkled and it made shivers run through him as he went to the door and opened it, bare-chested.

It was a bellboy he’d never seen before, and he held out the covered platter. “No signature necessary sir,” he said with a grin, and turned on his heel as soon as he was sure Brad had a good hold on the platter.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.