To Love Honour And ...(Fingers Crossed!) - Cover

To Love Honour And ...(Fingers Crossed!)

Copyright© 2005 by Hotstepper

Chapter 9: Private Playtime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Private Playtime - Alison Cotton, with considerable help from her parents and two older sisters and an older brother, enjoyed a liberal and varied sex life. When she married Kenneth Jones she promised to love, honour and obey. Kenneth kept his fingers crossed that she would. The trouble is, so did Alison!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Kenneth held Paula Chapman's hand as he looked around the room they were standing in. It was one of the exclusive private rooms of a club that Marc belonged to and was only available to full members who occupied a certain position on the business and social scale, which Marc did.

To the left as they walked in was a table big enough to serve eight and the accompanying eight leather upholstered, high backed, chairs. At the back left was a regulation sized double bed while on the other side was a good sized bathroom that Kenneth was told contained six individual shower heads and was where they would freshen up. Front right was a small dance floor. Dividing the dining area and dance floor from the bed and the bathroom was a very expensive looking lounge-suite upholstered in blue velvet. Around the walls were six speakers through which at that moment was playing 'Black Magic Woman/Gypsy Queen by 'Santana' which was following 'Smooth' the Santana/Rob Thomas song off the fantastic 'Supernatural' album.

"Gee Marc, it's been a while since we've been in this room," said Tina Rowell as she threw out the first hint of what both Kenneth's mother-in-law and Marc had been talking about. "When was the last time?" she grinned stifling what would have been a most unladylike giggle. "Was it when we spent the evening here with George and Elizabeth, their daughter Genevieve," she looked at me, "your sister-in-law, and that delicious husband of hers."

"Don't forget John, mummy," said their 13-year-old daughter Eva who was growing up in the image of her mother, right down to the red hair, slim figure and smallish breasts, "he was here too."

"Sorry honey, you're right, of course he came too," said Tina Rowell laughing heartily at her intentional double-entendre.

"Oh mummy," said Eva with a typical girlish giggle, "that was later!"

Kenneth looked at Paula Chapman who had joined him as he drove to this exclusive club set back in one the city's more exclusive inner suburban shopping precincts. "It seems to me, Paula, that there's a lot we don't know about your... er... soon to be ex-boss."

"We?" Laughed Paula. "I don't think that you should include me in your ignorance of the situation, Kenneth."

He simply looked, unable to hide his complete and utter surprise. "You mean..."

Paula Chapman's laugh turned into a giggle. "Oh Kenneth I'm unashamedly addicted to sex in general and cock in particular, I'm a complete slut and his Personal Private Secretary do you really think I'd still be around if someone as cluey and as totally switched on as Tina here didn't totally approve?"

Kenneth turned around and looked at the wife of his friend and president. "Have I really been that blind, or are you and your family, and Paula here, that good at hiding things?"

She moved closer to him as they waited for the waitress who had walked into the private room, only after being given permission to enter by Marc, to set down the drinks they had ordered. "Let's just say that you're not blind Kenneth and that you won't be ignorant of the situation before we leave here and leave it at that."

Just then the song finished and another one started. However this time it wasn't 'Santana', it was a country and western song by a singer he knew to be one of his mother-in-laws favourites. Apparently Tina Rowell liked him too. Then Kenneth saw that Tina was holding out her hand."

"Dance with me Kenneth," said Tina Rowell looking at him from under fluttering eyelashes. She knew that he was a good dancer.

Marc Rowell laughed heartily as he pulled Paula Chapman to his strong, slim and fit body. "You're in for it now Ken old buddy, this is the singer Tina likes to get 'up close and personal' to." He wrapped his hands around the curvy bottom of the attractive dark-haired 22-year-old. "I think it has something to do with the way he swivels his hips and even more to do with those tight jeans he wears."

Paula Chapman pressed her pubic mound against her bosses rapidly hardening cock as she grinned. "I'll say it does, he can leave his hat on the end of my bed any time."

"We could make a threesome," giggled Tina as she dropped Kenneth's hand and went to a phone that was situated in the near left corner next to the dining table. "What a celebrity fuck that would be!"

Kenneth watched as she picked the phone up, and then he listened.

"Yes this is private room two... Yes thank you... Could you start that song from the beginning... Thank you young man."

Tina Rowell put the phone down, grabbed Kenneth's hand and moved him quickly to the dance floor. They made the middle of the dance floor and Tina just had time to pull Kenneth close when the song started.

'Dwight Yoakam's 'The Heart That You Own' was followed by 'Pocket Of A Clown' and 'Turn It On, Turn It Up, Turn Me Loose' as Kenneth and Tina Rowell 'dry humped' their way around the dance floor totally oblivious to the other three.

Tina smiled to herself as she slipped a hand down between their bodies and rubbed an erection that seemed to be at least the equal of, if not ever so slightly bigger than, her husbands. Then as she rested her head on Kenneth Jones's shoulders she saw that her husband was dancing with Paula Chapman while her daughter was lounging on the table totally unconcerned that her small skirt was hiked up over her hips to reveal the light blue thong she was wearing.

Tina looked up into the eyes of Kenneth Jones as she gripped his cock in between the index finger and thumb of her right hand. "You do realise Kenneth that you won't be leaving here until you've fed that wonderful piece of meat into my hungry pussy."

Kenneth continued to look into her eyes as he moved his hands down and gripped the sexy arse with both hands through the low slung hipster pants she was wearing. That was when he realised that she wasn't, couldn't be, wearing panties. He moved his hand around all over the soft succulent flesh of her arse in a vain search for a panty line but found none.

"No I'm not Ken," said Tina as she put her hands onto his backside and pulled him fiercely into her until they were dry humping again. Then she moved a hand from his backside, took hold of one of his hands and placed it on her left breast through the blouse she was wearing. "I'm not wearing a bra either." She turned him around slightly so that they could see her husband and Paula Chapman. "So how long will it be before you get me like that?" and she indicated her husband's secretary.

It was only then that Kenneth realised that Paula was naked as she danced in the strong arms of Marc Rowell. "I... er... that is... oh fuck!"

"Well I should hope so," she looked back to where Paula was now stripping her husband, "but it looks as though Paula beat us to it." She looked across to where her daughter was now laying along the table dressed in only her thong which she had pulled to one side so that she could finger herself. "And even my daughter is ahead of the game."

"Yeah come on 'Uncle Kenny' mummy's always saying how she's dying to get you between her legs, you can't keep her waiting any longer."

"Yeah come on 'Uncle Kenny'," mimicked Tina Rowell as she walked them to the table in the middle of a 'Nickelback' song that was obviously a choice of the daughter, "Paula said you were good when we went to freshen up." Then she laughed. "And from what your mother-in-law and your sister-in-law Genevieve have been saying you've got some serious catching up to do where your family commitments are concerned, especially now that you've found Alison out."

"Yes I do don't I." He looked across to Marc and Paula and saw that she had finished undressing her boss and that they were heading to the double bed with Paula leading him by his erect cock. He turned back to Tina Rowell. "But first things first," and he reached for the buttons on her blouse.

A matter of thirty seconds later Tina Rowell had been stripped of the two garments she was wearing, had kicked of her shoes and was laying in Kenneth Jones's arms as he started to walk towards the bed.

"No," she said and she indicated the table, "on the table next to that little slut who sometimes owns up to being my daughter."

The 13-year-old, she was now naked, looked up and grinned as she continued to finger herself. "Guess it must be in the blood mum." She looked across as the man she called 'Uncle Kenny' deposited her mother on her back on the table right next to her.

She sat up as her 'Uncle' lifted and separated her mother's legs and moved up to her hips which he had place at the edge of the table which was at a perfect 'fucking height', looked at her mother and asked, "Can I put it in?"

Tina Rowell looked across at her daughter and laughed before she looked up at Kenneth. "Eva really means can she put it in her own pussy but she'll settle for putting it in mine." She looked at her daughter. "Yes you can honey."

Permission however was unnecessary as Eva, now laying lengthways and face down on the table with her head near her mother's left hip, was already reaching for 'Uncle Kenny's erection with her left hand. "Come on 'Uncle Kenny'," she said as she ran a finger between the pouting lips of her mother's pussy, "Mum's soaking, she'll never be more ready. Come on 'Uncle Kenny' fuck her."

Kenneth was beginning to like how his life had changed, was beginning to realise that by allowing himself to be walked over like he had he had missed out on a lot. 'Well' he said to himself 'not any more'. Finding out about Alison's non-stop diet of cock and also finding out that she had willingly played the submissive slut for a creep like McKenna had galvanised him into action.

It had started this morning when he joined his wife and fucked her in the shower, continued when he had fucked Paula this afternoon in front of his wife while she was talking to her mother and was about to continue with his fucking of Marc's wife. And not only was he about to fuck her he was going to do it in front of their daughter while the husband and father was on the other side the room relentlessly pounding his cock in and out of the Paula Chapman cunt. Then suddenly he felt a tug on his erect cock.

"Come on 'Uncle Kenny' are you going to fuck mummy or not?"

Kenneth looked down and saw the tip of his cock in contact with the Tina Rowell pussy, saw that the lecherous little slut had the first two fingers of her right hand holding her mother's pussy lips apart. He started to ease forward, but apparently not quick enough for Eva. Her left hand disappeared from his cock and he suddenly felt it on his backside. Then she pushed hard with all the strength a desperate 13-year-old girl could put into it and suddenly his cock was in to the hilt and he was banging on the door to her cervix.

"OH FUCK! OH YES!! Oh god fuck me," cried Tina Rowell as Kenneth Jones began to slowly push his full length in and out of her pussy. "No, not like that," she said as she looked up at him from between her raised legs. "When I say fuck me, I mean FUCK ME!!!"

Kenneth grabbed Tina's hips, planted his feet and he was about to give her the fucking she was begging for when he saw Eva change position and move her head between her mother's spread thighs from the other side. He watched her begin to work on her mother's clit while placing the fingers of each hand on her labia even as he fucked his thick cock in and out of her.

Mostly Eva just did that but occasionally, to Kenneth's delight, she would rest the back of her tongue against her mother's clit and allow her tongue to rest on his cock as he continued to fuck her mother.

For a few seconds Kenneth concentrated on fucking her, concentrated on changing positions slightly so that with every thrust he touched a new place in her cunt. He knew he must have been doing something right when she started to cry out, softly at first, and then louder as she reached orgasm number one. And then her pussy squeezed him and almost brought on his own climax, but he stopped with his erection fully inserted and took several deep breaths as he felt orgasm number two overtake her. This time though she wasn't as noisy as she was for the first one. All that could be heard was a muffled cry.

It was while he was trying to settle himself down that he took another look at the pretty little redheaded 13-year-old with breasts the size of small peaches and suddenly understood why Tina had been so effectively silenced. Eva Rowell was straddled across her mother's face effectively muffling her.

Tina was, apparently, not averse to licking pussy, especially her daughter's, as she not so gently pushed her face into her daughter's pussy and was licking for all she was worth.

"So what's the count now?"

Marc's voice startled Kenneth. He turned his head and realised that his friend and president, and husband of the woman he was fucking and father of the girl who was licking at their joined genitals, was standing next to him while Paula was kneeling in front of him and trying to blow him back to life.

"How many orgasms?"

"She's... er... she's had two."

"So Ken can you... OH YES PAULA... can you hold out... OH GOD, OH FUCK... or is my wife's... YES, YES... snapping pussy... OH GOD COMING... too much... COMMMIIIING... for you... OOOHHHH!!!"

Kenneth just watch Marc as he came down his secretary's throat. This was a new side to the man, the firm's president, that he counted as his friend. It was also a side of Marc's family that would never have expected to see. He was awed. Then he remembered the question Marc had asked in between his climactic cries. "No Marc, I'm pretty sure I can last a while longer."

"Good," said Marc Rowell finally, "because Tina's only just getting started."

And so with her husband and his secretary looking on, Paula had stood up from her kneeling position after she had licked Marc's cock clean, Kenneth began to fuck Tina Rowell again but with a steadier rhythm so that he would last longer.

And then Tina Rowell began to orgasm again. Eight times her pussy gripped him like a vice, eight times she cried out begging him to fuck her. They were maybe twenty or thirty seconds apart, and with every one her snapping pussy snapped harder and squeezed tighter as her pussy muscles retained control while the rest of her lost it and her juices flowed like a river.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.