To Love Honour And ...(Fingers Crossed!) - Cover

To Love Honour And ...(Fingers Crossed!)

Copyright© 2005 by Hotstepper

Chapter 7: Obedience Training - Lesson One

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Obedience Training - Lesson One - Alison Cotton, with considerable help from her parents and two older sisters and an older brother, enjoyed a liberal and varied sex life. When she married Kenneth Jones she promised to love, honour and obey. Kenneth kept his fingers crossed that she would. The trouble is, so did Alison!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Kenneth Jones sat at his desk reviewing a series of files when his secretary, Elizabeth Worthington, knocked on and then opened his door before stepping to one side. And that was when he saw Paula Chapman, company president Marc Rowell's secretary, walk in before Elizabeth closed the door on them.

To Kenneth it looked as though Paula, attractive and dark haired, had more on her mind than whatever Marc had sent her in for. Unless of course Marc had sent her in for exactly that. And it certainly seemed that way when she sat on his desk so that her navy blue skirt hiked high on her thigh.

Before she could say anything Kenneth looked her in the eye and said, "Something on your mind, Paula?"

She grinned in response knowing, after hearing her boss talking on the phone to the Vice-President's wife's mother, that she was about to get a taste of what she'd been longing for, for so long. "Mr. Jones sir," she smiled lecherously as the index finger of her right hand touched the number two button on his phone, "there is a call from your mother-in-law." She smiled as she reached for the top button of her blouse. "Mr Rowell has been talking to her. He told me to come in here personally and transfer this call so that you can talk to her while I entertain you."

"Paula," began Kenneth, "I don't think that you should..."

"Mr Jones sir, please. You know that I broke up with my boyfriend because I found it impossible to stay faithful to him because I love cock so much," said Paula Chapman.

"It all worked out well really," said Paula Chapman wistfully. "There had been this other girl who had been after him for a long time but wouldn't do anything about because he was going out with me. You see she likes a boyfriend to be faithful too and she knew I was always playing about on him. Not that I tried to hide it, I mean I openly admitted liking lots of cock to fuck." She smiled. "Silly boy wouldn't accept her advances, wouldn't believe me when I said that he should go to her. I told him they were made for each other but at first he still refused even though I begged him to, he just had this thing about being faithful to me. He even told me he loved." She giggled a little. "I think he simply loved fucking me. In the end though it was my love of cock drove him into her arms."

"Oh I'm so sorry Paula."

"Oh no don't be. It all worked out for the best." By this stage Paula had unbuttoned and removed her blouse to reveal the lacy white bra that supported, but didn't hide, two perfect looking breasts. "He gets a faithful girlfriend and she gets a faithful boyfriend and I still get to fuck lots of guys.

"By the way Elizabeth Cotton is still waiting on line."

Kenneth Jones thought about it briefly as he put his hand on the phone. Here was a girl who fucked for the love of it with absolutely no pretensions, no deceit, no playing the submissive role in some full-of-himself man's fantasy. All his refusals to indulge this attractive dark-haired woman's desires and those of some other women he had met had been because of his blind belief in his wife's promise on their wedding day nearly eight and a half years ago. However now he knew different.

Whether he should have known, whether he should have seen any signals of such loose immoral behaviour was a moot point. Strangely, he didn't care about the sex with strange men outside of the family circle, he did however care about how she allowed strangers to dictate how she led her life. As far as he was concerned only himself and her immediate family should have any say in that department.

He brought the phone to his ear. "Hello Mother Cotton, how are you this morning?"

"Oh I'm fine Kenneth. George gave me his usual 11-inch greeting just before Genevieve and Horace called. Of course I couldn't let that visit pass without allowing Horace's wonder tongue to work it's magic on my messy pussy." Kenneth could almost feel Elizabeth Cotton's grin. "Now I couldn't let Genevieve's generosity go unrewarded could I. So naturally George fucked Genevieve so that Horace, who seemed to like your father-in-laws cum, could lick it out of his wife's cunt."

Kenneth grinned as he watched Paula Chapman remove her bra, her skirt had disappeared a few seconds before. "Somehow Mother Cotton, and special though it is to her about your sex-life, I think you have more on your mind than George's 11-inch cock and Horace's talented tongue."

He thought for a few seconds. "Remind me again how you know Marc, Elizabeth."

"Oh Kenneth," said Elizabeth Cotton, "surely you remember that he and his lovely wife Tina and their gorgeous daughter Eva were at your place at Christmas while we were there?"

What she didn't tell him was that since then the Rowells' had been more than occasional visitors at their place when Genevieve and Horace and their 15-year-old son John were there and that while the adults had partied John enjoyed the sexy body of their 13-year-old daughter Eva.

Kenneth, having come to the not so surprising decision that what was good for Alison should be good for him, reached out and stroked Paula Chapman's right breast with his left hand as he watched Paula lift her bottom one cheek at a time and pull her lacy panties over her rounded bottom before pulling them down her legs and kicking them off her feet. She then spread her legs and gave him a wonderful view of her pouting pussy lips. Lips that were just beginning to flower as the barest trickle of juice began to flow.

"Okay Mother Cotton," said Kenneth as he continued to stroke Paula Chapman's tit, "can I assume then that last Christmas wasn't the only time you enjoyed the company of Marc and his family?"

"Oh I think it's safe to assume that Kenneth."

"In that case then, I think it's probably safe to assume a number of other things." He gently squeezed a nipple.

"Maybe, maybe not Kenneth. But I'm no tittle-tattle, as you well know, and if Marc and his family decide that you should know any more that's up to them. In the mean time I'll get to the point.

"Oh before I start Kenneth is Paula sitting on your desk?"

Kenneth looked at Paula who was now fingering her pussy as he continued to massage and squeeze and stroke each of her breasts in turn. "Did you know that she was going to do this Mother Cotton?"

"You mean strip naked and offer her body to you?"

"Yes I mean exactly that. And am I to presume that Marc knows?"

"Oh Kenneth of course he does. It was his idea after he found out about Alison."

"What do you mean found out about Alison? How could he... ? Unless..."

"Now don't go getting on your high horse Kenneth, just play with the girl's tits and cunt while I inform you of a couple of things."

"Inform me?"

"Have you ever heard me mention a woman by the name of Maggie Kutter?"

"Once or twice. I believe she was a bridesmaid at your wedding. Why, what has she got to do with anything?"

"Just bear with me Kenneth. Now I believe you have young man working in your firm by the name of Victor Houseman, am I right?"

"Yes we do. But that doesn't exactly explain anything."

"Oh I think it might if I told you that Maggie had a red haired daughter who she named Patricia and who is known as Patsy and that she has big tits."

Kenneth smiled to himself as he moved his hand from Paula's tits down to her pussy.

Finally he said, as he slipped a couple of fingers between the outer lips of the Paula Chapman pussy, "So, am I to assume then that you know about the events of last night in the restaurant?"

"Yes Kenneth dear, you may assume that. Maggie and I do still see each other on a regular basis. As a matter-of-fact she and Patsy left not twenty minutes ago and Patsy had the most fascinating story to tell. You see she just happened to know McKenna by sight, and of course being that she already knew Alison she put to and two together.

"Naturally I was quite intrigued by the whole thing so I gave Marc a call and told him exactly what Maggie and Patsy told me."

"Why would you do that?"

"Because Marc is trustworthy.

"You do know about the representative of an accounting firm that is supposed to be calling around early this afternoon, don't you Kenneth?"

"Yes I believe that Marc mentioned it, but that's his department why would that be of any interest to me? I mean Marc is more than capable of handling things."

"Obviously it wouldn't be, but if I happened to tell you that the man's name is Philip McKenna and that he is bringing along his 'Personal Private Secretary' to help with negotiations would that make a difference?"

"A big difference. This has McKenna's grubby paws all over it. He clearly likes to embarrass the husbands of the women who fall under his spell, the question is what to do about it?"

"Oh there are a number of things we can do, a number of steps we can take. Kenneth, the first of those steps is sitting on your desk in front of you!"


Alison Jones looked at 'Master Philip' as he drove them to the city. They had stopped briefly at a nearby steakhouse before entering the freeway for the long drive to the city and Alison had been required to perform for her boss. The performance, naturally was similar to the scene enacted in the restaurant the previous evening, only this time the person to witness the event was the young waitress who served their meal.

This time though, there was a slight difference. Her 'Master', who was once again sitting opposite her, had somehow found time to slip off the shoe and sock from his right foot. This allowed him to scrunch down enough to enable him to slide the big toe up and down the length of her slit before pushing the thick digit inside as far as it would go.

It just so happened that the waitress chose that moment to arrive at their table to take their food order. Of course 'Master Philip' wouldn't allow his foot to be removed and continued to stroke her pussy with his big toe while calmly ordering for both of them.

He continued to massage her pussy with his toes. As ever his timing was immaculate because the moment the waitress came back with their food he brought her to a crashing climax through which she could barely contain herself as she leant back in her seat and pushed her cunt against his probing foot.

So heavy was her 'come' that she had to use her napkin to wipe herself down as soon as the waitress had begun to walk away. Once finished, and once she was as dry as she would ever be, she had folded the damp napkin with the intention of putting it in her handbag and disposing of it in the ladies toilet before they left. Of course that hadn't happened.

'I'll take that' Philip McKenna had said as he'd held out his hand. 'Master Philip' are you... ' she had started to reply. 'I said that I'll take that, that is all you need to know slut' he had responded as he took the napkin that she had finally held out to him. 'Now I'm going to have to punish you for questioning me'. And then she had watched as her 'Master' handed the napkin to the waitress saying 'Here, we saved this for you'. The waitress, who had stopped and turned and hadn't smiled up to that point, grinned and took the proffered red cloth before looking at Alison and saying 'I'll save this for later'.

After they had left the restaurant Alison had considered what would be her punishment. She thought she knew what it would entail, knew that it would probably happen when they got back to the office and that it would be on her bare bottom while she was over his knee, but what she didn't know was whether it would be before or after she picked up Beccy and Ricky.

Do you think Kenneth will be surprised to see me 'Master Philip'?"

"Oh I hope so Alison my dear slut, I hope so, I can't wait to see the look on his face when you offer your pretty little slut self to his friend and company President Marc Rowell."

It was at that point that they pulled off the freeway at the city exit. They were ten minutes away from the city and five minutes from her husbands central city building. It would soon be showtime. Of course she wasn't to know just who would be providing the show because it was at about the time that Philip McKenna pulled off the freeway that Paula Chapman was entering Kenneth Jones's office!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.