To Love Honour And ...(Fingers Crossed!) - Cover

To Love Honour And ...(Fingers Crossed!)

Copyright© 2005 by Hotstepper

Chapter 5: Rewards - Executive Style

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Rewards - Executive Style - Alison Cotton, with considerable help from her parents and two older sisters and an older brother, enjoyed a liberal and varied sex life. When she married Kenneth Jones she promised to love, honour and obey. Kenneth kept his fingers crossed that she would. The trouble is, so did Alison!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Mummy, Mrs. Moncrieff is looking at you."

Alison's daughter Rebecca was tapping her arm and pointing at the gate that was the entrance to the local primary school. She looked in the direction Beccy was indicating and grinned as she saw the old busybody, and secretary to the school's principal, Mabel Moncrieff moving in her direction with a frown on her face, a frown that these days seemed to be stitched on.

"Mummy why does she look angry at you?" Rebecca Jones looked at the way her mother was dressed and just knew that that was the reason why. Until this morning she'd never dressed like that to take her and Ricky to school or when she went to work. "Is it because you're dressed like you are?"

Alison laughed as she brushed a hand down the front of her almost nonexistent skirt. "Oh I think it maybe darling."

"Was it Uncle Philip's idea for you to... for you to... ?" Ricky couldn't finish his question but Beccy had no such trouble.

"... Look like a slut?" finished Beccy.

Unfortunately for Alison, Mabel Moncrieff arrived just as Beccy finished her brother's question for him.

"Well your children certainly seem to be in no doubt as to what you are Mrs. Jones,"

said Mabel Moncrieff with more than a touch of contempt as she turned to the woman's children. "Why don't you go into the playground Rebecca, Richard, your mother and I have something to talk about."

Alison turned to her children. "Give mummy a kiss kids and I'll see you this afternoon when I pick you up."

She looked behind her and saw two or three men watching her and that decided her to turn so that her back was to them. She bent from the waist knowing that the men would get a good sight of her naked arse and fair glimpse of her pussy, kissed Beccy and Ricky on the cheek and watched them run into school before she straightened herself and her skirt up.

"You trollop!" cried Mabel Moncrieff as she looked from the woman to the grinning men and back again. "You did that deliberately."

"Trollop is it," said Alison with a touch of acid in her voice. "And pray tell me Mrs. Moncrieff, how could you come to that conclusion. After all you know nothing about my sexual proclivities, and I never have and never will charge for sex."

"No need to be so facetious Mrs. Jones," Mabel Moncrieff looked the woman up and down and sneered contemptuously at the length, or lack of it, of her skirt, "you know perfectly well that we like our mother's to dress properly."

Alison looked herself up and down. "I thought I was dressed properly. I mean it isn't as if I'm standing here naked."

The school secretary sniffed the air as a number of other mothers, a couple of men and more than one teacher crowded around. "From the show you gave those men before, you might as well be. It'll be a miracle if you survive the day without being arrested for indecent exposure."

Alison started to walk away but stopped and turned. The others had moved away to go about their business but Mabel Moncrieff was still standing there staring. "Don't worry Mabel," she said with a grin, "if I am arrested I'll be sure to contact you if I need some character assassination," and with that a smiling Alison Jones walked off towards the bus stop.

She arrived at the stop just before the bus turned up and was surprised when the boys from the high school near where she worked that normally filled the bus parted like the Red Sea, after some encouragement from two or three of them, to let her on first.

Alison wasn't stupid, she knew exactly what was going on. The boys had seen her coming, sized up what she was wearing and had decided that stepping onto the bus behind her might allow them to see what was, or in her case wasn't, under her skirt.

She thought about flipping her skirt up with her left hand as she punched her pre-paid monthly ticket in the machine but decided that she didn't need to, that the boys would see enough without her help.

Once on the bus and once the bus began moving Alison found herself standing in front of a middle-aged man who regularly caught this same bus and who she knew to talk to while the boys who had followed her onto the bus stayed close behind her.

Alison and the middle-aged man were talking about normal stuff like the weather, football, movies and TV when she felt a hand on the back of her leg. Of course as soon as she turned to see who the offender was the touching stopped and the boys were talking amongst themselves, even if they were all grinning.

Alison could do nothing about it so she turned back and resumed her conversation with her friend.

"Are those young men touching you inappropriately ma'am?" asked the man. "Would you like me to... ?"

Alison shook her head as she felt the hand resume negotiations with the back of her thigh and start its journey in an upward direction. She indicated the way she was dressed with a grin and softly said, "I think I'm equipped to handle these little boys."

The man followed Alison's gaze up and down her barely clothed body before he grinned. "Yes, I can see that."

Alison allowed the hand to reach nearly up to her arse and the owner to feel comparatively safe. She then quickly reached around, grabbed his wrist in her left hand to hold him in place and then followed it up by reaching back and grabbing his balls in her right. She then turned side-on to her right so that she could look at him while maintaining her grip of his wrist and her squeezing hold on his balls.

She had the attention of most of the boys next to the one who had stuck his hand up her skirt, the boy she was fiercely holding on to. And she had the attention of everyone behind the guy she had been talking to, including a couple of giggling schoolgirls who were embarrassing the boy with their laughing and rude comments.

The boy might very well have been red in the face with the attention the girls were paying him but Alison wasn't phased in the slightest, she was used to being on public display, used to being in situations like this.

She smiled at him. "So you think that because I'm dressed like this and because I'm not wearing any underwear, and because I stepped onto the bus first and gave you a good look at the more, shall we say for the benefit of the less worldly passengers on this bus, intimate parts of my body that that gives you permission to manhandle me in that manner."

I mean I don't know what could possess you to think that. She laughed. Her intention was to be cruel and she succeeded. "After all it's not as if you have the equipment--" and she squeezed harder and looked down at his groin pointedly "--to back up your lame," she looked down again and laughed, "and rather limp attempt at sexual assault."

She let go of his hand and, after giving them one final and very hard squeeze, his nuts. "Now turn around, place your arms at your side like a good little boy, talk to your friends and try to forget about me because I can assure you that in about five seconds I will have forgotten about you!"

Alison turned her back on the boy and looked at the man who was tryin, without much success, not to laugh. "Now, where were we?"


"Hold that lift!" Alison cried and she put her fingers to her mouth and blasted out a piercing whistle that any labourer on a building site would have been proud of.

She ran to the lift and saw three men that she knew worked where she worked and another couple from one of the other businesses that occupied a suite or a floor below the top two floors her firm occupied in this six story building.

She smiled her thanks and watched the door close and felt the smallest of shudders as the lift began its journey to the top floor where the accounting firm had their premises.

The company was the largest and most successful of the suburban agencies and owed much of their success to their intimate one-on-one interviews with clients and potential clients and a reward system that encourages businesses to use their agency and a similar reward system to encourage their, mostly male, staff to sign up potential clients.

The sixth floor was where the executive offices were. It also housed the boardroom a gym, executive washroom and shower with spa and a comfortable 'rewards room' where certain female staff, Alison was the woman of choice at the moment, entertained the best of the firms male staff and, more importantly potential clients. It was also the room where successful staff were 'rewarded'.

As the lift began its short journey, one of the three men who were in the lift with Alison looked at her pointedly. Smiling, he said, "You know I just missed out on being rewarded this week." He looked her up and down before settling his gaze on the tight fitting blouse that he could see behind the unbuttoned jacket she was wearing.

Alison looked at the other two and smiled as the lift stopped on the second floor and a young woman and an older man got out. When the door shut she said, "You'll just have to try harder--" she smiled "--just like these nice men did last week."

Alison didn't know their names, she didn't want to, to her the guys she was going to have sex with in this firm, outside of the executive of course, were nameless fucks that she knew by sight.

She knew that to most guys in this firm she was just a cunt on legs, a nameless woman that happened to have a nice pair of tits to hang on to while they fucked her. So to her these men were just cocks with a body attached. Not that she wouldn't want to get to know some of the men better in more social situations, but that just wasn't going to work, not while she was working for Philip McKenna. And she couldn't see that changing any time soon, after all work was good, the sex was better, and as for parading around naked and next to naked leaving hard-ons in her wake, well that was just the icing on the cake.

When the lift stopped at five and three men went to get out she pressed the button to hold the door and smiled at the men as they moved to leave the lift. She turned to each of the two men who had fucked her last Thursday morning during the first of her reward payments. "I don't suppose that you two are... ?" She left the obvious questioned unasked.

"Not for the want of trying ma'am," said one of the men respectfully. "No we were a bit like Ronnie here," he indicated the tall, fit, blonde haired man who looked as though he could do a job on a horny slut like her, "we just missed out."

Alison reached out with her other hand and ran it sensually across Ronnie's cheek. "Please try harder," she said with a sensual lilt to her voice as she licked her top lip. "It's good for business and," she giggled sexily, "it's especially good for me." She moved her hand from his cheek, down over the six-pack that was his chest, past his tight stomach and didn't stop until her hand brushed over what felt like a respectable package. "Please try harder... er... Ronnie, and if I see you up on six I'll start wetting my panties. Or at least I would--" she took her hand off his hardening cock and lifted her skirt for just a second "--if I was wearing any."

She smiled at the man's shocked expression. "And if you want to know if the opportunity to fuck my cunt is worth the extra effort, just ask your friends here about last week." And with that she stepped back and allowed the doors to close.

When Alison stepped out of the lift on six she saw three of the firms four chief executives waiting for her. This was nothing unusual, they all knew what time she came in and purposely made sure they were here early just for this very regular and highly pleasurable routine.

She walked past them as she was expected to do and headed to the fourth executive's office, the office of Philip McKenna.

Alison walked into the office and straight up to where her 'Master Philip' sitting behind his desk grinning. She heard the door shut, turned and saw that her other three 'Masters' were moving closer to where she was standing.

She smiled and lowered her head slightly. Morning 'Master Philip', Master Gerry', 'Master Preston' and 'Master Lester' she said with the right degree of humility as she bowed her head and greeted each one in turn.

"So, slut," said Philip McKenna as he looked his Personal Private Secretary up and down, "did you dress, or--" he grinned "--maybe that should be undress, as I asked?"

Alison Jones smile and lifted her skirt until it was at her waist and they could see the lack of underwear and also see the pouting lips of her cunt and her heart-shaped arse. She then did a complete three-sixty so that all four of her 'Masters' could see the delights that she knew they were about to partake of.

"Okay slut," said Philip McKenna, "you know what to do next."

Alison certainly did. It was a morning routine that made her pussy drip with anticipation. She stripped quickly, she was after all only wearing three garments, walked to the coffee machine and set it percolate some fresh coffee and then moved back to 'Master Philip's' desk where she lay on her back on a space he'd already made for her.

She placed her hips at the very edge, grabbed her ankles and lifted and separated her legs into a 'V' before she looked around. "Please sirs," she said with the slightest of subservient tones, "which of my 'Masters' is first?"

Alison looked up hopefully and cast her eyes in the direction of Lester Vincent... After last night with Philip and his thick 9-inches and his 14-year-old son Robert's equally impressive cock, and after being fucked by her husband Kenneth's very thick 81⁄2-inches this morning Alison was in desperate need of a long, thick cock fucking her cunt.

It wasn't that she didn't like ordinary cock, with the exception of her brother-in-law Horace's miserable 41⁄2-inches which he more than made up for with his exceptional pussy-licking, it was just that she had this thing about long, thick hard slabs of cock pounding her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.