To Love Honour And ...(Fingers Crossed!) - Cover

To Love Honour And ...(Fingers Crossed!)

Copyright© 2005 by Hotstepper

Chapter 4: Threats!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Threats! - Alison Cotton, with considerable help from her parents and two older sisters and an older brother, enjoyed a liberal and varied sex life. When she married Kenneth Jones she promised to love, honour and obey. Kenneth kept his fingers crossed that she would. The trouble is, so did Alison!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Alison Jones was enjoying a nice hot shower and had also been enjoying running a finger through her pussy with one hand as she soaped her tits with the other when her husband Kenneth joined her.

At first he just took the soap from her and began washing her back, the cheeks of her arse and then between them. But then he forced the soap harder into her crack before he pulled back on her hips so that she was leaning forward at a forty-five degree angle.

That was when he began to soap her cunt, began to run the corner of the block of perfumed soap between her outer labia as he contacted her inner lips.

She had started to enjoy that when he stopped and handed her the soap. But then she felt his hard cock pressing at the entrance to her cunt.

"Kenneth you can't, we don't have the time." But even as she started offering her protest she pushed back at his probing cock.

"KENNETH!" she cried as she felt the head of his cock gain entrance. "You have to drive to the city, I have to get the kids breakfast and then get them off to school before I get off to work."

Kenneth laughed as he slid his 81⁄2-inch cock deep into his wife's vagina. "But not before I get off." He slapped the left cheek of her lovely backside. "Now start helping, the quicker we get some kind of rhythm going here the quicker we can finish showering and the quicker we can go about our normal morning's business." He slapped her bottom again as he thrust his cock in and out of the puffed up labia of Alison's dripping sex with ever increasing speed. "After all you wouldn't say can't to that deadbeat you call master, would you?"

Alison Jones began thrusting vigorously against her husbands probing cock, began to squeeze him with her cunt muscles every time he pulled out. "No Kenny I wouldn't," she pressed hard against her husband's thrusting cock, "but he's... but I'm his..."

"SLUT! Yes I kind of get that." He really began to pound his wife's vagina hard, really began to fuck her. "Don't you get it," Kenneth said as he pulled off his wife's cock, turned her around and lifted her onto his cock before he pushed her hard against the back of the shower as she wrapped her legs around him, "I don't care if you're a slut, I don't care who you have sex with even though I'm disappointed that you felt the need to break our wedding promise in such an underhanded way." He held her against the wall as he pounded her vagina continuously. "But I do care about you intending to respond to orders from this Philip McKenna, his wife and their two sons."

Right at this moment those four people were the farthest thing from Alison Jones mind. She loved it when her husband got aggressive while fucking her, the submissive side of her loved it when he took control.

"OH GOD, OH YES!" she cried. "FUCK ME KENNETH, FUUCCKK MEEE!! Stick that big cock of yours up my cunt." She felt his cock pound her almost to her cervix. "Oh god fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!!!"

Kenneth said nothing else as he continued to make love to his wife, as he continued to pound her forcefully against the wall of the shower, and he continued to say nothing until he climaxed inside his wife and his wife orgasmed around his spewing cock.

He dropped her down then and watched her wash herself under the spray as he took his own soap and began to wash himself. Finally, after watching her for a few seconds he said, "Does your mother know about this knew relationship with your boss and his family?"

Alison looked at her husband. For the first time in a while she was unsure of herself, but she didn't let it show. "No, why should she?"

"Well that depends," said Kenneth Jones as he stepped out of the shower and reached for his towel, "does she know that you're trying to cuckold me."

Alison stepped out of the shower, grabbed her own towel and stood opposite her husband as she began to dry herself. "What do you mean cuckold?"

"Oh don't play the innocent with me Alison, you're an intelligent woman. Our vows, our promise at the wedding suggested faithfulness. Oh I know you said I should have known you better that you were always a slut and would never stay faithful, but if that was the case why did you double-cross me with that fingers-crossed business that only your family saw?"

He walked from the ensuite back into their bedroom followed by his wife and started dressing as his continued his speech while his wife sat on the bed to listen.

"You see Alison you knew that I would honour that promise didn't you." Having put on his socks and jockey briefs he reached for his freshly washed and pressed shirt that was hanging near their walk-in-robes and began to put it on. "And if you never intended to honour it yourself that means you were trying to cuckold me. I mean the next step was probably to eventually cut me off.

"And this thing with the McKennas and handing over control of your sex life to them any time they're around is just not on. As far as I know there is only one Cuckold in the Cotton clan, even if his surname is Wilbur, and that's Horace." He finished buttoning his shirt and reached for the pants of his suit. "Unless of course you're intending me to take that path and clean your lovers semen from your vagina. And I can tell you that there's as much chance of you walking on the moon as there is of that happening." Kenneth Jones gave a little smile. "Unless of course I'm the one that put it there.

"Now Alison you told me that your mother doesn't know about the McKennas, the question is, what would she think if she knew? What would she think if she saw that little demonstration last night?"

Kenneth Jones waited for an answer he slipped on his patent leather shoes but none was forthcoming. He looked at his wife who was still sitting on the bed naked. "That's what I thought!"


Kenneth Jones sat at the kitchen table eating from a bowl of muesli as he watched his wife Alison pour herself a coffee from pot he'd made. He took in the view of her naked arse as he watched her reach up to retrieve a cup from the a kitchen cupboard. No panties and a short skirt was something new.

"So what's this, orders from Master Philip?" The word 'master' was dripping with sarcasm. "Presumably he not only controls you but he controls the way you dress."

Alison smiled as she sat down with her coffee, the conversation from earlier was almost forgotten as she thought about what was on the agenda this morning. She enjoyed the fact that her unencumbered breasts bounced in her tight fitting blouse, enjoyed that her nipples were almost poking holes through the material. More than that though she enjoyed that Master Philip did in fact, as her husband had suggested, control what she wore in the office during her job as his Personal Private Secretary and she told Kenneth as much.

"As a matter-of-fact Kenneth, Master Philip..."

"Didn't we just go through that? Do you HAVE to call him MASTER even when he's not here?"

"Master probably wouldn't mind if I didn't but I want to, it pleases me. And shouldn't you be leaving shortly? I mean you know what traffic is like at this time of the day."

"Don't worry about me, what about the kids, who's picking them up this afternoon? Will it be your mother? Or will they be staying... ?"

Alison grinned. "None of the above, Master Philip is allowing me thirty minutes in the afternoon to pick our children up and take them back to the office."

"Oh of course, I mean how else is McKenna going to show off with you in front of our children?"

The sarcasm wasn't lost on Alison. "And what makes you say that? Do you think that we spend all of our day having sex?"

Kenneth had to laugh. "Oh I know your qualifications are good darling, but lets face it if two applicants had the same qualifications and they somehow realised that one of them was a slut like you then you'd get the job, wouldn't you?"

Alison wasn't put off by her husband's cynicism. As far as she was concerned her life was settled. She had a husband who fucked her nicely, a family that treated her and her sisters and sister-in-law like the sex toys they were and a boss who had a wife and two teenaged boys, all of whom treated her like a slut.

She grinned at him as he finished his coffee and stood up to head to the bathroom. "I've never denied being a slut. Of course I'm not just a slut, I'm a cum slut." She laughed. "I think it was part of the qualifications. And of course you're right I was certainly the most qualified."

Ten minutes later she was standing by his car as he prepared for his long drive to the city. "I'll see you at the usual time honey?"

"Of course." At first he didn't smile but finally he did. "So what will it be today, all work and no play?" He kept smiling. "All play and no work, or a bit of both?" The smile was because he didn't really object to his wife's sex-life, didn't object to her taking on any penis that wanted to find its way inside her, as long as her immediate family came before any of her lovers or sex partners.

Alison looked at her husband, smiled back and told him that it was, of course, the third of the three choices. "I mean honey," she said, "I really do get well paid because I'm good at my job and not because of the men I fuck!" She laughed. "Of course I do get well rewarded when I do a particularly good job. But then again," she continued to laugh, "so do a lot of the men in our office if their work reaches a certain standard."

"You mean that Philip let's... ?" He left the question unfinished.

"Oh Kenny baby--" she reached in and touched his hand "--what do you think the title Personal Private Secretary means?"

"Yes sure it is," said Kenneth Jones feeling a little resigned to the changes his wife's new job had brought to their life. And really the emphasis on 'Personal' said it all. Kenneth then added, "It sounds like the job you've been waiting all your life for."

"It's like I told you Kenny," said Alison as she watched her husband put the car into reverse, "I'm a sexual creature."

She watched him reverse out of their driveway and watched him drive down the street. "However--" she said to herself as she watched his car disappear "--I think that this morning it might be more what I didn't tell you!"

"I presume you are proud of yourself young lady?" came a loud and cutting voice from next door.

Alison didn't need to look up to know it was Evelyn Creswell, but look up she did. She saw the woman standing there hands on hips while her husband, Donald, stood two paces behind her.

To Alison it seemed almost comical. It reminded her of those pictures of Queen Elizabeth the second and Prince Philip when he, according to royal protocol, always stood a certain distance behind the Queen. And Alison thought that Evelyn Cresswell certainly behaved like a queen the way she strutted around the place with her nose in the air while commoners like herself, her husband and the rest of their family had the cheek to try and breathe that very same air.

"I'm going to report you, you... you..." Words were almost failing her. Finally she said, "You hussy.

"Heaven knows your two children need a better home than that den of iniquity your children have to live in.

"I know people you know Mrs. Jones." She couldn't have poured more scorn into what she said if she tried. "I know people from Child Protective Services. I also know people from Social Services and people that work in the Family Court. I think all of those people would be very interested in how you are bringing up your children."

Alison stood their unmoving, her eyes unblinking as she stared out Evelyn Cresswell. She folded her arms underneath her generous breasts which could be clearly seen through the tight-fitting sheer blouse she was wearing. "I wouldn't be so quick to do that if I was you Mrs. Cresswell." Alison was holding her temper in check and attempting to remain calm as she continued to talk to the woman.

"Mummy, are going to make breakfast for me and Ricky?" The sweet voice of Rebecca Jones broke into a conversation that was teetering on the brink of verbal war.

"Yes baby, I'll be there in a minute." She watched her daughter go back inside and then turned back to Evelyn Cresswell. "As I was saying, I wouldn't be so quick to carry out your threats if I was you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.