To Love Honour And ...(Fingers Crossed!) - Cover

To Love Honour And ...(Fingers Crossed!)

Copyright© 2005 by Hotstepper

Chapter 2: The Answers

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Answers - Alison Cotton, with considerable help from her parents and two older sisters and an older brother, enjoyed a liberal and varied sex life. When she married Kenneth Jones she promised to love, honour and obey. Kenneth kept his fingers crossed that she would. The trouble is, so did Alison!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

They settled in the lounge. Kenneth took one of the two burgundy coloured armchairs while Ricky took the other settling himself so that he was facing his father.

Beccy, as was her want, sprawled out on the couch that was the third of the family's three-piece lounge suite so that she too could look in the direction of her father.

"Come on daddy," said Beccy excitedly as she reached across, grabbed the glass of orange juice she had placed on the coffee table and carefully took a drink without spilling any. After what her mother had said and after what that nice Uncle Philip had done to her mummy she was dying to have the questions her mother had told her to ask answered. "Come on daddy," she repeated, "who took mummy's 'ginity? Who was the first to fuck mummy?"

"I know," said 7-year-old Ricky excitedly, "it was one of the boys from her school wasn't it. Was it one of the boys from that football team mummy was talking about?"

"Sorry Ricky," His father said shaking his head," it wasn't anyone from mummy's school, it wasn't me or Uncle James. And it certainly wasn't Uncle Horace. He did other things to mummy's vagina..."

"CUNT DADDY!" cried his daughter excitedly. "Mummy said she has a cunt not a vagina. She said sumfin about only good women had vagina's," she grinned, "then she said sumfin about sluts, sumfin about being good at being bad. Mummy said you'd know what she meant. Do you?"

"Yes sweetie I do. Mummy did say she wanted you to use sort of words baby didn't she?" His grinning daughter quickly nodded her head. "Well I guess if it's all right with mummy then I have to allow it."

"Yes daddy you do, mummy said so. But she said I was to only use those naughty words with sex stuff. She said if she heard me using naughty words other times she'd spank me on my naked bottom, hard. And then she'd wash my mouth out with soap."

"And quite right too baby," I said with just the hint of a grin. I turned back to Ricky. "As I was saying Rick, Uncle Horace was allowed to pay mummy's vagina a lot of attention but he wasn't allowed to put his erect penis in there."

"Why daddy?" persisted Ricky.

"I'll get to that shortly son."

Rebecca Jones might have only been 8 but she was possessed of a sharp mind. It had quickly occurred to her what her dad had said. "It was someone from the family wasn't it daddy?"

Suddenly they were playing twenty questions. Kenneth Jones shrugged his shoulders at that point knowing that the truth was going to come out before long. He nodded his head with the barest of up and down movements. "Yes pumpkin, it was."

"Oooh!" cried Beccy with the sort of smile a little girl always reserved for a time when she found out a big secret. "It was Uncle Owen wasn't it? Mummy's big brother took her 'ginity didn't he." It was a statement not a question.

"Close honey. But, no, it wasn't Uncle Owen."

Beccy had been so sure that it was her big cuddly bear of an uncle. She loved it when her mother took her and Ricky to see Uncle Owen and Auntie Linny, her name for her Aunt Pauline, and 6-year-old Wendy and 5-year-old Tony. She liked that they had lots of stuff to play with, liked that her and Ricky could go off with Wendy and Tony while mummy and her uncle and auntie went off to do what they called 'grown up stuff'.

She was disappointed. She had been so sure that her big cuddly Uncle Owen had been the one to fuck her mummy. She looked up at her father. "But if Uncle Owen didn't, then..." she stopped unable to think further than her auntie's boyfriend or her brother. If she had the answer might have occurred to her before her father told her.

"Beccy honey," said her father, "have you ever heard of the word patriarch?"

"Oh daddy," said her daughter innocently, "I'm only 8, I don't think I've been at school long enough to learn word like pate... patri... that word."

I knew she wouldn't need much of a clue, so I gave it to her. "Beccy love, a patriarch is the male head of a household."

It was as if a light bulb had suddenly flicked on in her head. "Poppy George. It was Poppy George," she said with such finality that her father couldn't deny it. Then she got all excited and the questions just flowed. "Did Auntie Dot and Auntie Vivvy, her names for Dorothy and Genevieve, get rewarded to for good school work? Did Poppy George fuck Auntie Dot and Auntie Vivvy? Who was after Poppy? Was it you daddy? Or was it Uncle Owen or Uncle James?" She didn't even wait for an answer she just asked question after question barely even pausing for breath. "He did didn't he daddy? Poppy George I mean!

"Come on daddy, who fucked mummy after Poppy George was it you? Was it Uncle James?" Then she got a gleam in her eye. "It was Uncle Owen wasn't it?"

Kenneth Jones smiled at his daughter. "Yes baby, the first two times mummy had sex it was with members of her family." He thought she'd be shocked but she was apparently too young to be affected. Instead...

"Oh that's cool daddy." But if he was surprised at Beccy's reaction to that, what she said next floored him. "Daddy, does that mean that when I'm old enough to have sex that you and Ricky will fucke me?"

Now what did he say? He decided it was best to avoid the question. "Somehow pumpkin I think that your mother might have something to say about that."

"So who was next daddy? Who fucked mummy next after Uncle Owen? You still haven't told us." asked Ricky deciding it was time he joined in talking about who fucked mummy. "Was it Uncle Jame's? Was he going with Auntie Dorothy by then?

"Yes and yes Ricky. Yes it was Uncle James and yes he had started going out with Auntie Dorothy. And it was about that time that your Uncle Horace began dating Aunt Genevieve."

"Daddy," said Beccy looking up at her father, "mummy said that nanny and poppy and Auntie Dot and Uncle Owen all thought that Auntie Vivvy had made a poor choice in boyfriends. Then she said that he proved them wrong, that nanny and Auntie Dot suddenly found out what it was that Auntie Vivvy saw in him. What was it daddy? What did Auntie Vivvy see in Uncle Horace?"

Kenneth smiled. Alison obviously wanted him to tell them about their Uncle Horace, so tell them he would. He turned to Beccy. "You remember those things you told me about what mummy said about Uncle Horace?"

"Yes daddy, cucky and cleaner-up-er-er and liking creampies."

"Did mummy tell you what a cuckold is?"

"No daddy, only that you would tell me. Mummy also said that you weren't one and neither was Uncle James or Uncle Owen or Poppy George."

"Okay pumpkin, I guess I have to tell you." Indicated her father as he pointed to where she was stretched out on the couch. "Sit up honey and move over."

She did and Kenneth sat next to her on her right and told his son Ricky to sit on his other side. With an arm around each of them he began. "A cuckold," began Kenneth, "or cucky," he turned to his cute little girl and smiled, "is a man who enjoys watching his wife making love to other men."

Beccy started laughing. "You mean Uncle Horace loved watching Auntie Vivvy fuck men?" She was good at putting two and two together and she turned straight to her father and simply asked the question that was on her mind. "Did you fuck Auntie Vivvy and Auntie Dot daddy?" When he nodded yes what Beccy said next was more in the way of a statement rather than a question. "Uncle James fucked them all too, didn't he daddy, and so did Uncle Owen."

"Yes honey I did. So did Uncle James and Uncle Owen. And as far as I know both your uncles and Poppy George are still helping out with now." And probably still helping out with Alison he thought to himself.

"You mean you're not, daddy?" asked Ricky as he turned to look at his father so that he had each of his children were sitting side-on and cross legged on the couch so that they could both look at him.

"No son. You're mother and I made promises to each other when we married."

"What were they daddy?" asked Beccy.

"Oh you know honey, the vows you make when you marry. You know, to love, honour and obey." He wasn't initially going to say anything about the other promise but seeing as his children seemed to know some things about their mother that he didn't know he decided otherwise. "Mummy and I also made another promise to each other."

Beccy, wise beyond her years and probably destined to be taken under the collective wings of her mother, her nanny and her two aunties, knew instinctively what that last promise was. She'd seen some things her mother hadn't tried to hide but had insisted she not tell her father about and some other things that her mother hadn't known she'd seen. And those had been the best things because that had been when she'd seen her mother fucking other men.

"You promised not to fuck other people after you got married didn't you daddy?"

"He nodded his head. "Something like that pumpkin."

"Sounds like mummy hasn't..." Beccy suddenly stuck the index finger of her right hand between her pouting lips. "Oops, I think I said too much."

It's all right honey," he said patting her knee, "Mrs. Cresswell already told me as much. And don't worry I'll ask mummy about what she's been doing when she gets home from her night out with... er... Uncle Philip."

Beccy, still thinking she might have said too much added, "I hope I haven't got mummy into no trouble daddy. Promise you won't hate mummy, daddy!"

He smiled. "Oh I could never hate your mummy Beccy."

"So what about that other stuff daddy. You know, like Uncle Horace being a cleaner-up-er-er and liking creampies?" asked Ricky.

He looked to each of his children in turn before he said, "By now you both have a fair idea what happens when two people have sex..."

"You mean when the man fucks his cock into a woman's cunt daddy?" asked Beccy.

"Yes I do mean that honey. But I'm also talking about what happens afterwards."

Beccy giggled. "Oh you mean like what I said before about all that white stuff coming from a man's cock?" When he nodded Beccy continued. "Daddy is it all right if I say sumfin that maybe you don't know about, sumfin about fuckin'?"

He leaned across to his left and cuddled his daughter to him. "Of course it is. Why honey, what is it you want to tell me?"

"I came home from school early one day 'cause our teacher got sick. And I saw a man leaving the house. Only as he came out of the house he was putting on his T-shirt. You know I never gave it any thought daddy, until I went inside looking for mummy."

Kenneth Jones smiled. "Let me guess pumpkin, you found mummy in the bedroom didn't you?"

"Oh daddy I did too. And she was laying on the bed and she wasn't wearing no clothes and she had that white stuff coming out of her cunt. I didn't know what happened then, but I do now."

"Tell me honey, tell me what mummy had been doing."

Beccy looked at her father and then at her brother before she turned back to face her father. "Mummy fucked that man, that was why that white stuff was coming out. Mummy looked as if she needed cleaning..." She stopped suddenly and grinned as another light bulb went off in her head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.