To Love Honour And ...(Fingers Crossed!) - Cover

To Love Honour And ...(Fingers Crossed!)

Copyright© 2005 by Hotstepper

Chapter 12: The Dragon Is Tamed

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Dragon Is Tamed - Alison Cotton, with considerable help from her parents and two older sisters and an older brother, enjoyed a liberal and varied sex life. When she married Kenneth Jones she promised to love, honour and obey. Kenneth kept his fingers crossed that she would. The trouble is, so did Alison!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Kenneth did indeed wake Alison in the middle of the night. He held nothing back and pounded her pussy bringing her to three crashing orgasms before he blasted a massive load of cum deep into her juicy and very welcoming cunt. And then they slept on the wet sheets before he took her again in the shower, but this time only after she'd given him a blowjob.

Then she put on a lacy nightie while Kenneth dressed. It was sheer, knee length and clung to her like a second skin leaving any person privileged to be in her vicinity no doubt as to what her 34C breasts looked like.

At the breakfast table Alison looked at her husband as he tucked into his two poached eggs and three bacon rasher breakfast. She thought how incredible last night had been and how lucky she was that things were turning out the way they were when her marriage could have been in ruins.

It had been that memory and what could have happened with the McKenna family when she allowed an overwhelming sexual itch to feed into their total control of her that prompted the question she asked.

"Do you have any idea what Marc has planned for McKenna, Kenneth. I mean he's hardly going to take dad's treatment of him yesterday lying down and somehow I don't think he's going to give me up without a fight."

Kenneth looked at his beautiful wife which immediately made him think about Dorothy and Genevieve and their big tits and the possibility that he was going to be fucking them tonight. "Marc wouldn't tell me, he says it'll be better if it comes as a surprise." He finished his second egg and started on his second rasher of bacon. "But I can tell you one thing, I wouldn't to be in his shoes, or his wife's."

Kenneth quickly finished his breakfast, washed it down with his coffee, stood up and walked around to his wife's side of the table. Once there he cupped her breasts in his hands and massage them gently as he added, "As for any perceived payback, it won't matter Alison, you're finished there and if he wants to get back at your father or get to you he's got to come here, which means he'll be on enemy territory." He leaned down turned his head, waited until Alison turned hers and then kissed her briefly but passionately on the lips. "Now you relax and enjoy your morning, I'll be home about one-thirty to two."

No more than fifteen minutes later Alison had seen Kenneth off and on his way to work and was just about to dress when she heard a knock at the door. One thought and one thought only flashed through her mind, Philip McKenna. It was just the sort of thing he would do, lay in wait for Kenneth to go and then come to her house.

Alison walked nervously to the door and looked through the peep-hole. Relief flooded through her whole body, that is if you could be relieved at seeing Evelyn Cresswell standing there.

Alison mentally prepared herself for the confrontation that usually followed a meeting with the dragon before she opened the door. However, when she did finally open the door she realised it wasn't the same tyrannical busybody from next door. The woman standing in front of her looked like a shell of the woman who had confronted her yesterday morning and evening.

"Yes Mrs. Cresswell, what can I do for you?" asked Alison Jones.

"Help me get Donald back, help me save my twenty-eight year marriage to Donald." A tear started to trickle from her eye, something Alison had never ever seen from the strong woman they had known for almost eight years. "Please help me Mrs. Jones, this is a side of Donald I've never seen before and I don't know what to do."

"And why should I do that Mrs. Cresswell?"

"Because you love Donald and..."

"Like Mrs. Cresswell, like. I love my husband, I like the men, and women, that I have sex with. I'm also beginning to learn, and heaven knows it's taken me far too long to learn this, that my husband feels the same way about me and about the people he had sex with yesterday and will have sex with in the future."

"Then teach me Alison. Please, may I call you Alison?" When the woman that she had so often called a trollop or a whore or a slut nodded her head Evelyn Cresswell found herself in a position she would never have expected to find herself. "But first will you please except my profound apologies for my treatment of you and for my spiteful and unnecessary comments about your character."

"Yes I will accept your apology Evelyn because I think that I do deserve it. And of course you can call me Alison." She gently took the woman's arm. "Perhaps you'd like to talk over a coffee."

"Thank Alison, I think I'd like that," said Evelyn Cresswell as she allowed Mrs. Jones to lead her into the house, "but I'd prefer tea if you have it."

"Tea it is Evelyn." Alison led her into the kitchen and indicated a chair at the table. "and I have some blueberry muffins if you'd like one."

"That would be nice, thank you."

"Coming right up," said Alison with a smile.

Five minutes later they were both sitting at the kitchen table with the coffee, tea and muffins having been served up.

Alison took a sip of her coffee and a dainty bite from her muffin before she asked, "So Evelyn how can I help?"

By teaching me how to deal with this new Donald, by teaching me how to handle this new arrangement. By teaching me to live with a husband who openly tells me that he's going to continue to have sex with you, and with other women as well if he gets the opportunity."

"Well at least you know where you stand Evelyn. Now tell me, what would Donald say if you had sex with another man? A man say like the one you met yesterday?"

Evelyn Cresswell took a sip of her tea and a bite of her own muffin before she answered. "Your father? Even if I thought it was possible, and even if I could change a way of life that is so ingrained in me why would your father want to have sex with a fat old cow like me? I mean men like my husband and your father can find themselves desired by younger women but for a woman like me with a figure like mine we quickly learn that sex is reserved for pretty young things like you."

"That's rubbish Evelyn, absolute rubbish!" responded Alison vehemently. "My mother's probably your age and not dissimilar in build and she's getting more sex now than she did when she was a teenager. And to hear her tell it she was getting it once and sometimes twice a day from a whole host of different guys, including the man who would eventually be my father. So I don't want to hear it Evelyn.

"Now if we're going to talk about this and if I'm going to be able to help you then you're going to have to let me ask some difficult questions. Not only that but your going to have to be forthright with your answers Evelyn."

"I will, I promise. Because I need to fix this, not only for Donald and I but for our two children and our three grandchildren."

"Okay then Evelyn," said Alison as she finished off her muffin and followed it with a sip of her coffee, "tell me what Donald was talking about when he spoke about you giving him what you haven't for five years? Would I be right in thinking that that was a reference to a lack of sex in that time?"

Evelyn Cresswell thought for a moment as she sipped her tea. To tell the whole truth or not. She decided she didn't have any choice. "Yes Alison," Evelyn bowed her head, "I'm ashamed to admit that that's true."

"So I guess to put it bluntly Donald came to me because you weren't letting him have sex with you. Now what if Donald began to have sex on a regular basis with me and my mother and maybe even other members of my family could you live with that, could you live with the change in your relationship?"

She nodded her head. "I'm going to have to, Donald has already said that. He said that if I can't make love with him then he is going to continue to enjoy sexual relations with you," she grimaced, "and I guess other women if he gets the opportunity."

"What would he say if my father George came along and said he wanted to fuck you?" Alison had used that expression deliberately to shock Evelyn and was surprised when it didn't.

"He's already said that he'd be delighted if some man came along and gave me a good... a good... He said that if some man..."

"... Laid you down and gave you a good fucking! Now say it Evelyn, I promise it'll go a long way to changing your mindset, because once you're freely using the words the next step will be actually fucking."

"Okay, okay! Donald said that if some man came along and gave me a good... a good f-f-fucking nobody would be more pleased than him if he got to benefit from such a state of affairs."

Alison grinned. "Seems to me that you've got nothing to lose now, nothing except your inhibitions." Alison took a long slow sip of her coffee. "Which brings me to another question."

"Oh," said Evelyn Cresswell.

"Yes. You know when you saw me kissing your husband last night and saw him playing with my naked arse he spoke about something that happened more than thirty two years ago." Alison smiled. "But your husband wouldn't elaborate, I don't suppose you'd care to?"

Evelyn smiled at the memory. "I think Donald's talking about the Australia Day weekend we spent at the Sunbury 73 music festival. I kind of get the impression that my husband would like that Evelyn back."

To Alison the question was obvious. "And why would he want that?"

"Oh because I was a 19-year-old university student studying for a business degree and I was a little on the wild side."

"And am I allowed to ask what you did at Sunbury?"

"Well, if I told you that I left there without something that I arrived there with and that it followed an afternoon of skinny-dipping in th creek would that give you a clue?"

Alison laughed. "What! You were a little on the wild side and yet you didn't lose your virginity until that weekend at Sunbury?"

"It's true Alison, parental discipline won out over peer pressure and it took a weekend away without their knowledge for me to finally allow Donald to... to take my... to... fuck me!"

"And a little of that wild woman must have stayed for a while."

"Oh she did. But when the boys were born she gradually disappeared."

"What, and now Donald is demanding some of that wild Evelyn to reappear. That seems like a not unusual request for a man with the sexual flair of your husband."

"You mean..."

"I mean that you are denying yourself some of the great pleasures of life. Donald is a gifted lover of women, he knows how to please on every level of sensual and sexual excess. I really do have to say, Evelyn Cresswell, that you are doing yourself a huge disservice. Your husband and men in general are ready willing and more than able to satisfy a woman of your generous, and some would quite accurately say, Rubenesque proportions."

"But..."

"No buts. Remember Evelyn you're not a fat old cow you're a woman with a generous, full figure that many men, especially my father will take great pleasure in getting lost in.

"You see people like my father and I suspect, if you give him a chance, your Donald think that beautiful women come in all shapes and sizes. To them, and men like them, women with big hips, ample breasts, plump cheeks, soft-full lips, and a profile of alluring curves and crevasses are the perfect woman to make love to, to fuck.

She is the Rubenesque Woman. Elegant. Cultured. Educated and Beautiful.

"You and my mother are perfect examples of the women Peter Paul Rubens liked to paint. He loved the ample-bodied, full-figured, or pleasingly plump woman and would have loved you and my mother."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.