To Love Honour And ...(Fingers Crossed!) - Cover

To Love Honour And ...(Fingers Crossed!)

Copyright© 2005 by Hotstepper

Chapter 11: A New Start

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: A New Start - Alison Cotton, with considerable help from her parents and two older sisters and an older brother, enjoyed a liberal and varied sex life. When she married Kenneth Jones she promised to love, honour and obey. Kenneth kept his fingers crossed that she would. The trouble is, so did Alison!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Kenneth was looking at his wife, but Eva wasn't. She had eyes for only one person.

"My 'Big Bad Teddy Bear' is here." Eva Rowell raced up and wrapped her arms around George Cotton. "Georgie, my big cuddly poppa bear, mummy said the next time I see you we can fuck." She grinned. "I guess that means my 'Teddy Bear' is fucking me tonight."

George Cotton laughed as he put his arms around her, reached down and grabbed her cute teenage arse in both of his big hands. "Well Eva my sweet who am I to argue with your sexy mother."

"You'd better not George Cotton," said Tina Rowell as she folded her arms under her breasts. "Our little slut has been after having your huge cock up her slutty little cunt for a while now."

"Not yet though Eva." Kenneth faced his father-in-law who was still cuddling the cute and sexy 13-year-old redhead. "I gather, George, that sending you to pick up Alison proved to be a good idea."

"You'd better believe it Ken," said George Cotton as he began to undress Eva Rowell.

He waited the couple of minutes it took to undress the willing girl before telling him everything that happened in the car park and in what state his daughter was in and how he had rub some cream into her sore arse and her tender pussy lips.

"Tough job," said Kenneth with a grin.

"Yeah but somebody had to do it," responded George Cotton as he held onto the naked girl he had been wanting to fuck for a while.

"As you say George." Kenneth turned to look at Alison. "Turn round," he said.

When she did he lifted her skirt, took a close look at her bottom and indicated for Marc to do the same. "Somebody should pay for what that bastard do to you Alison. And I'm not just talking about what George here did to his genitals." said Kenneth as he ran his hand all over his wife's naked bottom and indicated for Marc to do the same.

Marc Rowell looked at his friend and vice-president as he gently massaged Alison's naked arse and tenderly fingered her labia. "Oh I wouldn't worry about that Kenny. Somebody will pay." He looked at George Cotton and saw that he had his daughter laid out on the table with her hips at the edge and was preparing her pussy for the fucking he was going to give it. "Won't they George?"

George pulled his mouth away from the sweet 13-year-old pussy he was enjoying and looked at the girl's father. "If you're asking if McKenna and his reprobate family will be there, then I think I can say yes." He looked down at the young cunt that was wide-open and dripping juice for him before turning back to Eva's father. "But that's for tomorrow night, right now I've got pussy on my mind." He looked around. "And so should you and my son-in-law after all there's three horny women in this room with cunts begging to be fucked."

"Not mine," said Alison Jones sadly, "those bastards at work fucked up my pussy good and proper." She half-smiled. "At least for tonight.

"Doesn't mean it can't be pleasured." He looked around as he slid a finger into Eva Rowell's tight pussy. "So which of you girls wants to make a sore pussy feel better?"

"I think that's my..." the 13-year-old Eva started to say from her position on the table until she was interrupted by her mother.

"Oh no you don't you little slut. You've already licked a pussy tonight. You licked mine while your 'Uncle Kenny' was fucking me!"

"Humph," said Eva from her position face up on the table as she pushed her cunt against her 'Big Bad Teddy Bear's' probing fingers, "And who was licking mine while he was?"

Alison turned around and looked at her husband and Marc Rowell as she lifted her nightie over her head and dropped it where she stood before she turned her eyes to Kenneth and grinned. "So you got to fuck Tina huh?"

"He fucked me too!" cried out Eva from the table.

"So you did the hat trick Ken. Mother, daughter and secretary." She grinned. "Three in one day, but you've still got some catching up to do." The grin turned to a laugh. "But I'm guessing that between my sisters and sister-in-law, my mother and Tina and her little 13-year-old slut you might be able to do exactly that."

Kenneth Jones moved over to Paula Chapman and began to undress her. "And with you fucking practically every cock that moves," laughed Kenneth how the fuck am I going to do that?"

She looked at her husband as he finished undressing Paula. "Well you'd better make the most of tonight then, because I'll be back in peak fucking form tomorrow." She smiled. "I've got a lovely man back in my stud stable."

"Oh," said Kenneth as he took out his cock before putting both hands on Paula's shoulders and easing her to her knees, "and who might that be?" he asked as his cock slid into the warm wet confines of Paula Chapman's mouth.

Alison waited for several before she answered to increase the suspense before she told him, "Donald Cresswell."

Kenneth looked up as he started to gently fuck Paula Chapman's face. "Oh. And what about the old bitch? Won't she have something to say about that?"

"Not any more," said George Cotton as he pulled his wet face from Eva Rowell's delicious pussy. "Not after the photos I saw." He grinned. "I'm guessing that that household has a new head."

Kenneth looked at Alison and made quite sure he had her attention. "Just like this one!" He pulled Paula's head off his cock and indicated for her to stand. "So Alison, you've been fucking Donald Cresswell have you?" She nodded her head hesitantly. "And you have pictures to prove it?" She nodded her head again. He smiled. "Good, you can show me later tonight," he added as he led Paula over to a chair, sat down, pulled her onto his lap facing him and slotted his cock into her welcoming pussy.

"Yes Kenneth," said Alison to her husband. She turned to Tina. "Now where do you want me?"

Tina Rowell thought about it for a minute. "How about you hop onto the table next to Eva and then while I'm bending over and making your cunt feel better my husband here can fuck me from behind and you and my impatient daughter here can play with each other's tits and kiss."

And that's what happened, at least until dinner was ready.

Kenneth Jones fucked Paula Chapman while she was sitting on his lap, Marc Rowell fucked his wife Tina while she pleasured Alison Jones's pussy and while Alison cuddled and kissed and toyed with 13-year-old Eva Rowell.

Eva it was who enjoyed the sex the most up to dinner because finally her fantasy was coming true. Her 'Big Bad Teddy Bear' was fucking her with his big cock. And he was being so gentle with her. He had licked her pussy until she had flooded his face with pussy juice and then he had finger fucked her with one, then two and finally three fingers until he felt she was ready to take his cock.

And of course George was loving fucking the pretty little 13-year-old with the seemingly insatiable appetite for sex in general and cock in particular. And that was why he was gentle with her. Apart from the fact that his naturally placid nature, except where creeps like McKenna was concerned, wouldn't allow him to hurt anyone he was always gentle because then they always came back, always wanted more of his 11-inch cock.

Tina Rowell couldn't see the look of pleasure written across her daughter's face as George Cotton slowly and easily stroked his cock in and out of her tight pussy with long fluent strokes, but her husband could. He could see his daughters pussy lips being pulled inward with the thrusting cock and pulled back out as Eva's gentle 'Teddy Bear' continued to fuck her with those long, easy, and rhythmic strokes.

Marc Rowell could also see that a good three inches of George Cotton's cock was always showing when he fucked his cock into his daughter's pussy. He silently thanked him for treating her with such tenderness, for making her first fuck at the hands of his cock such a memorable one when he could have pounded her cervix with such a massive weapon and maybe done her some irreparable harm.

And then three cocks pumped three loads of cum into three welcoming cunts while the fourth cunt orgasmed for the second time on Tina Rowell's face. Quick showers followed before everyone got dressed, George and the Rowells in their street clothes and Kenneth and Alison in comfy bathrobes.


Dinner and some relaxed conversation took nearly an hour during which time Kenneth tried to find out exactly why Marc was so confident about tomorrow night. Marc had told him that it would be better if he didn't know. He had though assured him that if things went as planned he would really love it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.