To Love Honour And ...(Fingers Crossed!) - Cover

To Love Honour And ...(Fingers Crossed!)

Copyright© 2005 by Hotstepper

Chapter 10: Confrontations And Manipulations!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Confrontations And Manipulations! - Alison Cotton, with considerable help from her parents and two older sisters and an older brother, enjoyed a liberal and varied sex life. When she married Kenneth Jones she promised to love, honour and obey. Kenneth kept his fingers crossed that she would. The trouble is, so did Alison!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

George Cotton parked his car in the driveway of his daughter Alison's home, got out and moved quickly around to the passenger side to open her door. In the time it had taken to get the cream from the chemist and drive home his anger at what McKenna and his three cronies had done to his daughter hadn't abated one iota. He couldn't do much about the other three directors but he could do something about Philip fucking McKenna. He just hoped that Marc Rowell would come through with his plans.

"Can you walk honey, or would you like me to carry you?"

Alison stepped out of the car. The cushion she'd been sitting on had certainly helped but her bottom was still very sore. "I should be okay daddy." She put her arm around him. "Just let me stand here for a second or two." But Alison had barely exited the car when there came an all too familiar voice from next door.

"Mrs. Jones we need to talk about our conversation from this morning."

Alison Jones just stood there the pain in her bottom for the moment forgotten. "Are you talking about those threats you made about informing Child Protective Services, Social Services and the Family Court about me, Mrs. Cresswell?"

"Indeed I am Mrs. Jones, indeed I am. In fact I have already spoken to CPS."

George Cotton looked from the familiar face of the woman who had moved from her driveway to where they were standing near the open passenger door of his Nissan Patrol before he turned back to his daughter. "What is she talking about Alison?" He turned to the woman. "You've done what?"

Evelyn Cresswell looked at the big man on whose shoulder the little hussy was resting her arm and who she knew to be the woman's father. "I've done what should have been done a long time ago, I've contacted the appropriate authorities with the intention of having those poor children removed so they will no longer be under your daughter's influence."

To George this was just what he didn't need after what McKenna had done to Alison and he was just about to explode when his daughter spoke.

Alison reached into her purse and handed her father her house keys. "Daddy I can handle this, if you could just take the two packets of chicken pieces from the top drawer of the upright freezer and defrost them. Kenneth wants a casserole."

"Are you sure honey?"

Alison grinned through the pain she was still feeling. "Oh yes, I'm sure alright."

She watched along with Evelyn Cresswell as her father walked to the front door of her house and then she turned to Evelyn Cresswell. "Well, well, well, Evelyn you're threats were very real weren't they?"

"They certainly were you filthy trollop."

"I told you this morning Evelyn, if you must call me name call me a slut, because that is what I am, a woman who likes sex. A LOT!" She turned to directly face the woman and moved a step closer. "But you know what you nosy old bitch, so do a lot of men." She looked around on purpose before focusing on the woman's house. "Talking of men Evelyn, just where is that wonderful husband of yours?"

Evelyn Cresswell was immediately suspicious. "Why, why do you want to know?"

Alison just smiled. "Because I'm prepared to bet our house on the fact that he doesn't know you've been to the authorities about my children or for that matter wouldn't want you to. Come to think of it--" she looked around again "--where is Donald, I don't see him around anywhere?"

"He's inside watching television, why?"

"Would you mind asking him to come outside for a few moments."

"I will do no such..."

"Mrs. Cresswell I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. I think you'll find that I won't be the only one who wants you to call the dogs off."

This has nothing to do with my Donald Mrs. Jones and I refuse to call him."

"Mrs. Cresswell just like your threats this morning my threat was no idle one and I can promise you that your husband will want be a part of this conversation. Now I will give you one more opportunity to go and get him."

"Okay Mrs. Jones it appears you leave me no choice, I'll go get Donald, but it won't change anything I can assure you of that."

"Very wise move Evelyn, very wise. As for whether it'll change anything that very much depends on if you want your life as you know it to remain unchanged."

Alison watched Evelyn Cresswell disappear into her house and reappear a few moments later with her husband Donald, watched as she led her husband to where she was standing. She could plainly see that the man was sweating nervous energy knowing full well his life could change at any moment.

"Has your wife told you what she did today Donald?" Alison had turned to Donald totally ignoring Evelyn Cresswell.

Donald Cresswell turned to his wife, horror was written across his face. "Please tell me you didn't." He turned to Alison Jones knowing full well what impact this would have on their marriage and their standing in the community. "I knew nothing of this Alison, you have to believe me." Donald then turned back to his wife. "You have to stop what you've started."

"And why would I want to do that Donald? What have you got to hide?" She turned to face Alison Jones. "Evidently you know something, suppose you tell me what you know that could possibly change my life?"

Alison looked at Donald Cresswell, she honestly felt sorry for him. He was such a lovely man, he deserved better than to be married to a shrew like Evelyn. She gave him a chance to say something and at first it didn't look like he was going to, but then he straightened his shoulders and looked his wife in the eye.

"Alison and I have had sexual relations Evelyn." He kept his bearing, kept his eyes on his wife and didn't once look away from her expression of abhorrence. "Evelyn, darling it happened, circumstances brought us together. Now I'm begging you, don't make her do something we'll both regret."

Alison smiled nastily. "You should listen to him Evelyn. A mother will do anything to protect her young, and my children are everything to me."

"Then you should have thought of that." She turned to her husband. "I'll deal with you later." Turning back to Alison she added. "And it is only your word against ours."

This time Alison Jones's laugh was whole-hearted. "Oh Evelyn, Evelyn. You misjudge me if you think I would make such a threat without something to back it up." She turned to Donald Cresswell. "I really am sorry Donald but I'm afraid I stored those photos we took, off the disc and onto my laptop." She saw the distress on his face and felt sorry for him again. "I really am sorry Donald, I know I told you that I'd wiped them and that there was no copies but I didn't trust your wife to leave things be." She turned to Evelyn Cresswell who was clearly shaken by the news. "The question is now Evelyn, just what will you do?"

"How do I know you're not bluffing about... ?" She turned to her husband and asked the question that she suddenly knew the answer to. "Were there photos?"

You could hardly see the nod of his head but it was there and it was enough for Evelyn who started walking back to her house immediately. "I'll call the people off Mrs. Jones," she called over her shoulder." Then she added. "Come on Donald, we need to talk."

Donald Cresswell had two choices at that moment. Either he could kowtow to his wife like had been doing for most of the last fifteen or so years or he could develop the backbone that had been missing for so long. He immediately decided on the latter. "I'll be there in a few minutes Evelyn," responded Donald with what Alison thought was a new self-assurance that she hadn't heard before. "In the meantime perhaps you could make me a coffee."

Evelyn Cresswell stopped and faced her husband and that Jezebel who was standing next to him. "I'll do no such..."

"COFFEE EVELYN! And I'll be in when I'm good and ready, and this time I'LL do the talking!"

Shaken by the change in her husband of twenty eight years and fearing for their marriage and how it would effect their two married sons and their three grandchildren Evelyn Cresswell dropped her head and carried on walking towards the open front door of their house.

"Now where were we?" asked Donald Cresswell as he turned back to face the woman who had made love to him so energetically on several occasions over recent months.

Alison smiled. "How about we talk about how suddenly things can change in your life."

The 53-year-old Donald Cresswell laughed. "How true Alison, how true. You know if somebody had told me earlier today that I would be talking like that to my wife I would have been sending for the padded wagon." He looked her up and down and noted the way she was dressed. He laughed. "You know, perhaps it was a good thing that this came out now."

"Oh I have no doubt about that." She laughed. "The big question is do we have to stop now that our little secret is out?"

"Not as far as I'm concerned Alison, Evelyn will just have to deal with it I've just about had enough playing second fiddle in our marriage. She's going to start listening to me for a change, either that or she can start giving me what she hasn't for at least five years now. The question is how will Kenneth feel about it?"

"Oh I don't think that'll be a problem any more Donald. I think he's of a like mind to you, he's suddenly decided that he wants an equal say in our marriage."

"Well good for him." Donald Cresswell looked at Alison Jones more seriously for a second and saw what he thought was contentment. "I presume from your expression that the sudden change in your husband pleases you."

Alison smiled reflectively before she spoke. "If only he had shown me this side of him years ago."

Donald laughed. "Maybe you were too good at keeping your little dalliances secret."

Alison giggled. "Maybe you're right." She walked up and turned around. "Then maybe that bastard you saw pick me up last night, Philip McKenna, and his associates wouldn't have done this," and she lifted up her skirt so that he could see her naked bottom which was still red from the punishment they'd inflicted on her.

Donald was disgusted, here was a beautiful woman who wouldn't harm anyone and whose only crime was to sleep with a variety of different men and he counted himself very lucky to be one of them. "That's criminal Alison." He held his arms out and the attractive blonde haired woman walked between them and pressed herself against him. "Somebody should make him pay."

Alison put her arms around his neck. "Somebody has, now put your hands on my arse under my skirt and massage my bottom nice and gently."

Donald Cresswell did indeed put his hands on Alison Jones's arse thrilling to the feel of her naked flesh. He turned his head and looked to the window to the right of his front door and saw his wife Evelyn looking out the window.

Alison looked too and grinned. "Kiss me Donald, let's give her something to make her day." She turned back and smiled at the lovely old man. "And yours." And she kissed him with an open mouth and a searching tongue.

Donald Cresswell was in heaven. Even though he and Alison had had sex on those four memorable occasions she hadn't kissed him like that. In fact the last kiss he could remember that even went close to matching that was in early days when he was courting Evelyn. Of she had been different then. In those early days Evelyn Moore as she was known as then had been a little on the wild side. In fact it was her that dragged him to Sunbury 73 for that musical festival he hadn't wanted to go to but hadn't wanted to end on that incredible Australia Day weekend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.