2 FOX's 4 the hounds - Cover

2 FOX's 4 the hounds

Copyright© 2005 by Not my Story

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two of Kansas Cities FOX 4 news people one a Meteorologist the other a News anchor are drugged and abducted for a weekend that neither will ever forget.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Celebrity   BDSM   Rough  

Jerome Anderson or so his paychecks said walked back from delivering the drinks to the two late afternoon customers his evil plan already fully formed in his mind. At 3:15 PM the two TV newscasters where the only people in the restaurants dining room and he had made sure to place them in the meeting room \ dining room mentioning it would be more private for the two woman. If the unusual late afternoon customer did arrive they would be seated in the main dining room out of sight of the two women.

Jerome was more the bus boy \ dishwasher than the regular waiter but with the regular lunch waitress's already off for the day and the manager having been called away for a personal emergency with her own children the restaurant was staffed by only Jerome and Miguel who spoke little English but was trusted to look after the store and handle the register while he prepared the kitchen for the busy Thursday night dinner rush.

Jerome had been busy finishing the dishes and cleaning up the main dining room after the hectic lunch rush. Centered in the heart of the city's bar and entertainment center and close to the downtown area the shop had little business other than lunch or dinner. Jerome wasn't even sure why he had continued working here until now. He had planned on skipping town before his trial and had only taken the job to help insure he was released from the jail on his drug charges. He had been lucky to ditch most of the drugs after having been booked into the jail but before the full body search so he was only charged with possession not distribution. He had been busted in cities all across Ohio and Missouri and was used to moving along and making a new name for himself literally, he knew eventually even the hicks of Kansas City would match his fingerprints and find out just who they had.

His prey had no idea who the man taking such good care of them was as the two woman sat down for a late lunch or early dinner to bitch and gossip about their co-workers. Jerome listened intently while filling condiments on nearby tables as the two women spoke. Casey Curry and Shelly Slater sat looking as lovely as could be complaining of how their coworkers hated the two beautiful young ladies for their success. Each woman telling the other how they had heard the comments and rumors about the other having gotten to where she was on her looks or her back, instead of having to work for there position as the other anchors and on air meteorologist had. He couldn't help but laugh when he heard Casey comment on how it was Loren who was out for back problems and that's who they should be talking about.

Jerome couldn't care less how they got their positions as anchor\reporter and on air weathergirl he only wanted to get them both oh their backs beneath him. He headed to the back to check on the woman's order and frantically called his two idiotic roommates again. The two where probably still asleep on the couch and chair as they had been when he left that morning he had already tried calling them three times and had to have them for his scheme to work as he planned. He was just about to scream when finally Mike answered the phone. He took a moment to make sure he was alone before outlining his plan to Mike and making sure he understood what he would have to do.

Jerome had already placed a single dosage of GHB in each of the women's drinks which had been completely drained 10 minutes ago before he put the sedative in there next glass. He would hate to have been busted carrying the drugs but they where his main source of income. He couldn't tell if the GHB was yet affecting the woman but heard Shelly mention she had to be going. He acted quickly dropping another dose of GHB in the drinks he rushed out to the ladies telling them the cook had just finished the complementary desserts for the women and to hold on just a second. He had to think quickly when both women turned him down on the as they put it tempting but too fattening an offer and asked for the bill. He told them he would be right back as his phone vibrated in his pocket.

He answered happy to hear from Mike who was telling him he was in place and ready. Jerome had been watching the women through the blinds and saw Shelly clumsily try to get to her feet after Casey offered to get the check. He swung into action grabbing the bill and two slices of cake as he rushed to the woman. He couldn't have gotten luckier as both woman had their cell phones on the table as he placed the cake on the table and grabbed Shelly's arm to steady her. He told the women the cook was just grabbing two new menus hoping to get the two to sign autographs on them as he palmed the women's cell phones while cleaning the dirty dishes from the table.

Shelly placed her head in her hands trying to collect her thoughts saying "Ok I can wait a minute" as Jerome went to the door of the private meeting room and kicked the block holding it open allowing it to glide closed. He re-entered the room apparently to collect the bill as he looked at Casey leaning over asking Shelly if she was alright. Jerome walked past the two women and straight to the fire door at the back of the room and swung it open. He returned to the woman and started to help Shelly up telling Casey it was ok he would help her to a cab. Casey knew something was wrong and started to stand herself when Jerome pushed her back to her seat. Casey watched in a daze as Shelly an arm over the waiters shoulder was led out the door.

The waiter was back in a moment and helping Casey out herself she wanted to scream but merely babbled incoherently about something not being right. With both women loaded in the back of the cargo van Jerome quietly closed the door and bused the table using his own cash to pay their bill. He smashed both cell phones and discarded them with the rest of the garbage before his shift ended at 4:30. He acted as normally as he could happy as he could be that he had got the two women out without any one else ever having seen them or knowing they where there.

He rushed back to the small house he shared with his friends to find the Van pulled up to the back door as he rushed around to the front door anxious to see his catch. He entered the house and rushed into the basement and to the makeshift family room. He found his prizes laid out one on the couch the other on the love seat.

Both women still fully clothed Shelly passed out over the loveseat her hair a mess lipstick smeared and drool dribbling from her gaping mouth. Casey was sandwiched between Mike and Todd,

Mike was pumping her from behind having pushed her pink skirt up to her waist while Todd gripping her hair roughly was force feeding her his cock. Both men looked up at their friend, smiles wide on their faces.

"That one is out of it, but this one is still conscious will mostly!" Mike exclaimed moving his gaze from Shelly to Casey. Casey's eyes where closed tightly tears streaming from them as the two men ravaged her. "Thanks for waiting assholes!" Jerome yelled. "Hey man can you blame us!" Mike shouted. "Besides that one we haven't touched other than trying to get her to blow me, and you said you liked the brunette better anyway" Todd said between grunts.

"Fine!" Screamed Jerome as he ran upstairs to grab his camera's, he owned two digital camera's and a camcorder grabbing each he made it back down stairs in no time. In just seconds he had his camcorder on and recorded the end of the festivities. He caught a glimpse of Casey's opened eyes as the first jet of Todd's cum began squirting down her throat and oozing from her lips stretched around his cock. He stayed in her mouth delivering jet after jet of sperm down her throat as she gagged to breathe. He had long since stopped spraying his seed in her mouth when Mike groaned out loudly "OH YEA!" indicating he was depositing his seed deep in her womb. Jerome caught the expression on the woman's face as Mike grabbed her hips and buried himself as deep in her as he could. She grimaced and her eyes shot opened and rolled to the back of her skull in disgust and despair as she rocked back and forth under his pounding the other mans cock still buried in her mouth as it softened, already spent.

Mike collapsed to the floor spent and exhausted followed finally by Todd who pulled his now soft limp dick from her mouth allowing her whimpering sobs to escape, as he to sat back exhausted as well.

Casey Curry now drugged, abused and exhausted herself pulled her body into a ball whimpering and crying as she cradled herself as tightly as she could on the loveseat, finally left alone by the brutes.

Jerome filmed the abused woman for a few moments taking a close up of her tortured face before moving his attention to the unconscious Shelly Slater who was still lying on the couch. Jerome walked up to the woman his own cock throbbing as he considered all the things he was going to do to the young news reporter before he was finished with her.

She looked even more beautiful in person than she had on television he remembered the first time he had seen her just three weeks ago while he was in jail. Both women had hosted the news at noon that day and he and his fellow inmates had all discussed just what they would do with the fine looking women. He had favored the brunette Shelly Slater to the blonde Casey Curry but both woman where fine looking in everyway.

He had started watching the news on the women's channel after that day hoping to see the two women again. He had seen Casey on a regular basis sense that day and decided she might be a little chunky but only saw the occasional glimpse of Miss Slater each time adding to his desire for her. It was he decided fate that the women had fallen into his lap. The only time in his month of working at the restaurant he was left to serve any customers the only time he was left alone with only the cook, and the one day he still had a bag of drugs on him his customer having stood him up before he went to work that morning.

It was fate that had delivered these two women to him and he was going to make the most of it. Jerome could hold back his own desires no more as his hand moved up Shelly's leg to squeeze her ass. He had wanted to touch this woman since the moment he saw her on the TV and now he was. He moved his hand from her ass to her chest sliding his hand into her V-cut business suit and under her bra cupping her bare breast in his hand, feeling her warmth the beating of her heart as he caressed her breast. He had her, she was now his but he wanted her to know it. Pulling his hand from her chest he gently slapped her face several time trying to revive her she moved her head from side to side but came no closer to awakening.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.