Journey to the Past (unabridged) - Cover

Journey to the Past (unabridged)

Copyright© 2005 by Alistair Acorn

Chapter 11: Return home

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 11: Return home - A young man is suddenly transported back to 1,500BC Britain. He encounters the two races of people living there and tries to build between the cultures.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel  

It only took us an hour and a half to journey to the burnt out remains of Jane's old home. Right way Stigand liked the look of the place and said it would suit him nicely. He and his two wives soon had a humpy style temporary shelter built that would keep out the weather and provide them some protection from the wind and any light rain that should fall.

Meanwhile Marjorie and Hild set up our tent. They then started preparing a meal for all of us, using the remaining rations, which were still in our packs, No use carrying them, as we weren't far from our home.

Whilst they were doing that I went in to the forest looking for the wild pigs, which had been seen running off as we entered the clearing.

Since there were large expanses of oak and hazel I knew that the pigs would be foraging around these trees. Sure enough I saw the whole family of pigs with a nasty looking boar amongst them. The young were almost at full maturity, and I could tell that the two sows were pregnant again. I took careful aim and shot one of the young pigs.

As I done so the boar let out a snort and started charging towards me. I really didn't have time to reload; I just leapt up on to a branch out of these tusks way. I drew the pistol, since I was only about four feet from the ugly beast and shot him three times in the head. I wanted to be sure this fellow stayed dead.

With the sound of the shots the others pigs just disappeared. I was going to take the young pig back and come back for the other, but I had willing hands arriving.

On hearing the shots all five of them came running. We decided that we would have the young pig to take back with us, and Stigand would have the boar. He said that it would last them for many days. And there were plenty of fruit and nuts around to sustain them.

When we got back to the clearing I gave him a hand to erect the damaged pens. He said he was only going to keep the goats penned for to-night but would be making other arrangements to-morrow.

The meal was ready and we all sat down around the small fire and ate.

By this time I was really getting very weary and informed them all that I was going to 'Turn in' early.

Rest! Marjorie and Hild weren't going to have any of that. At least I did manage to get into the bed first, and was lying there nice and relaxed when suddenly the two of them, rushed in and jumped on top of me. They had stripped outside the tent and were completely naked. Not that I hadn't seen them naked before, but they usually got undressed near their bed. I was really taken aback, Hild had got hold of Junior and Marjorie had sat on my upper chest. I wouldn't exactly say sitting on my face, but she was rubbing this red patch of hair on my nose.

When you're this close to a woman's sex organ, and at the same time there is another got hold of your sex organ, a reaction occurs. Junior just leapt up to attention, ready to deal with any occurrence.

That wasn't going to last long either. Hild straddled me and was standing up on her knees, rubbing Junior's head just on the lips of her pussy. Not letting him enter the Promised Land, but teasing him. I couldn't do a thing. One had my arms pinned and the other my hips. What idiot would struggle, whilst in this position anyway?

Marjorie just moved up a bit and I smelt that smell again, as she thrust her crotch onto my face. At least this time I was able to breath and she was positioned so that I could give her the full attention of my tongue and lips to her clitoris and vagina. When I looked up she had her hands on those gorgeous hips of hers, and her head was thrown back. It was that far back that I felt her hair brush my stomach. This was a very sensuous feeling indeed. This time she was really pushing herself down on to my mouth and I was beginning to get worried that I would injure her with my teeth.

Whilst at the other end Hild was still teasing me by lowering herself until the head of Junior was just entering her vagina and then she would lift right off. This went on for about five minutes, until instead of pulling up she just gently lowered herself on to me. The contractions then started. How she can control her muscles of her vagina in such a way is phenomenal, but then I'm not a woman it's their body and they know how to use it. And use it she can! She then started to raise her self up and come gently down again. I tried to push my hips up to meet her decent.

"No Chally! I will set the pace." Hild cried out.

The reason I was trying to assist was I could feel myself just dying to explode, and it was an uncontrollable reaction. It didn't matter the next time she went all the way down I just blew. I felt that I had shot my load that hard it must have lifted her up. (Wistful thinking)

Hild just sat there working her muscles, and then she said to Marjorie, "Quick change with me." And they did.

Now as I said previously my sexual stamina had definitely improved since I arrived here. Instead of what was usual, Junior would just fold up after an ejaculation, here he was still in a reasonable state of erection.

This time I managed to get my hands free and was able to get a hold of one of my favourite female body part a lovely soft bottom. Marjorie didn't play around as Hild had done she just poked Junior in and engulfed him into her vagina.

Hild was sitting almost in the same spot as Marjorie had been sitting. Hild loved having her clitoris rolled on my lips, and I knew she would be in heaven with me doing this. She had told me many time in the past that she just loved having this done to her.

In the meantime Junior had had a renewal of life and was really filling Marjorie's vagina now. Marjorie just did not have the muscle control that Hild had, but she made up for it by the rolling of her hips, which really created a wonderful sensation. And of course these wonderful cheeks of hers so soft and malleable in my hands. Marjorie done a funny thing though, she rolled over slightly and brought her legs up alongside my body first one and then the other. I raised my knees and she slid deeper in me now I felt her soft bottom on my thighs.

"Does My Lady satisfy you now My Lord?" she said as she tried to grind herself into me.

"As you said, you can do that anytime you want My Lady!" I jokingly declared to her.

Hild lifted her leg and just flopped down on her back beside me.

Now I had a full frontal view of Marjorie, and there was a smile on her face. "Who would think a week ago I would be conducting my self like this and loving every minute of it? It sure beats the life I was living for the past years. Please Chally don't stop loving me. I know you love me and I love you very much, I know that Hild worships you too. Take care of us Chally."

She just lifted herself up off me. Bent and took Junior in her mouth, started sucking and running her tongue round his head and up and down the shaft. Just as I was about to blow my top, she lifted her head off him and finished me off with her hand so that I ejaculated over my stomach. She then reached and wiped me clean with a toilet tissue.

"It is a shame to waste all that, but I have no intension of having it my mouth, there is a place for it and it's not in my mouth." She then gave Junior a big kiss, and swung up to cuddle into me.

So much for my going to bed early to have a rest!

The next morning we were up very early, there was no movement from Stigand's family and we departed for home. With Marjorie carrying the rifle and me the piglet, Hild had the bundle of lard.

When we entered the home clearing it was like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders, but I also felt sadness too. Everything I saw before me reminded me of Jane and the wonderful times we had in the short three months that I had known her. Never had I got closer to anyone as I had her. But I felt that I was also getting very close to Hild and Marjorie too so every day made me feel just how lucky I was, to have two such wonderful partners. I vowed that I would always put them first in all my actions. I didn't want to lose them.

It was so different from my previous life, the reason I was selected for the job I did was due to my individuality and the ability to survive on my own. I never was one for joining a crowd, usually in a crowd it acted as an entity and the individual lost theirs. Just like a mob. Some people can only exist in a group where they can hide. I think it is the herding instinct coming to the fore. A hunter is one who works best on his own, especially a hunter of men.

Now here was I attached to two people so much, that I couldn't see how I could survive without them. I still don't like people to invade my space, and in my space are Hild and Marjorie.

We made straight for the cabin, and once inside we got the fire started as the first priority. I called Marjorie over and said to her, "Well My Lady I am going to introduce you to the most important place in the home." I took her hand and led her into our bedroom. She had never been in it before.

"Oh! You have a Queen sized bed. How wonderful, a wardrobe and dressing table! Real comfy!" she said and threw her arms around my neck and tumbled me onto the bed, "Lovely and soft also!"

She just doesn't stop taking things so comfortable. Does anything upset her I thought?

There were still a lot of chores to be done before we could get relaxed. I slapped her bottom and said to her. "No playing just yet, I've got to get the bath water heated. You have to get a meal on the way." Wriggled up from under her and got off the bed.

"Spoil sport!" She jokingly said, rose up also and pinched my bottom. Marjorie then went running out of the bedroom giggling.

I got the fire under the water drum started, and wandered over to the wrecked truck with the plastic pipe. Pulling the pipe off the back of the truck, I pulled off something I hadn't noticed before; it was a hand pump that fits into 44 gallon drums to pump out the contents. It was obvious what it had been used for as it still smelt strongly of diesel.

I could use this to pump the water into the drum. The only thing was that the bore of the pipe was bigger than the tap of the pump, but I could wrap a cloth or something to give a tight fit. The first thing though was to clean the pump out thoroughly.

I took the pump to the sink and filled it with water and detergent, and pumped the detergent back into the sink. It was rather awkward, as the suction bit of the pump was about three feet long. And the hand pump bit was another twelve inches or so. After about half an hour of this rinsing I eventually got the smell out. But I don't think I would like to drink the water that was pumped through the pump for a short time yet. It would do for washing up and other general jobs.

By this time Hild had wandered over and I told her what I intended. When I got the pump attached to the hose I wanted her to keep a watch on the hose at the drum end when I pumped the water from the stream. When I rolled the pipe out I had quite a bit left over so I left it coiled on the stream bank.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.