Devoted Mother

by Alistair Acorn

Copyright© 2005 by Alistair Acorn

Incest Sex Story: A mother comforts her son in a time of need, but gets into a relationship neither expected.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Size   .

Copyright ©

Never in my wildest dreams had I ever had any thoughts of having sex with my mother. It had never entered my head. She had always been there when we needed her, my younger brother and sister.

I was 25 years old and had been married for two years, and I must admit the marriage hadn't started well and just seemed to deteriorate weekly. My wife was more interested in parties, visits to pub's and getting drunk. Thereby making a fool of herself and drawing lewd remarks and gestures, by horny male vultures, who you will find in any of these establishments, waiting to pounce on any vulnerable female.

This was occurring too often, when I was away on my job. I was getting more and more feedback over Ann that's my wife and the antics she was getting up to. When I approached her over it, I was told politely to fuck off.

I had had enough and threw her out the house. She stood in the street and shouted obscene remarks at me and anyone else who said anything. Eventually she walked away. She was found the next morning brutally raped and severely beaten to death, and she had a high alcohol level in her blood.

I felt bad having thrown her out, even though I knew deep down that it was the only thing to do.

I decided I had to get away, so I decided to return to my parent's home. I arrived in the early hours of the morning, and my mother let me in. My father and I were never close and he remained asleep in bed, as I sat with my mother in the lounge. All she was wearing was her thick nightdress and she was sitting opposite me in an easy chair.

I poured out my story and the tears were flowing as I told her of all the tales I had heard. She called me over with open arms, I knelt down in front of her and she held me in her arms. I glanced down and her nightdress had ridden up her thighs. Right in front of me less that a foot was her exposed pussy.

I don't know what came over me, I had this sudden wish to fuck that pussy, not my mother, the pussy that was before my eyes. I slid my hand up my mother's thighs and inserted a finger in her wet passage.

"Oh Fred what are you doing, I'm your mother you shouldn't do that to me."

But she never closed her legs or pushed me away in fact she held me tighter to her bosom, as I inserted the second finger and rotated my fingers in her hot wet vagina. She then pushed herself on to my hand demanding greater attention. Her breathing was becoming faster and my fervour was increasing.

I removed my fingers and a sigh left her lips, but not for long. I had removed my hand to drop my trousers and release my now hard 9 inches. I just sat up a bit and placed my cock between her wet vulva lips and thrust inside her. She went frantic with desire. Her hips thrust forward engulfing me and kissing me passionately. I began stroking into her and she was as much demanding as I was, we climaxed together and I collapsed on to my mother's body.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.