Gentle Lady - Cover

Gentle Lady

Copyright© 2005 by Alistair Acorn

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young man from a different social class meets a lady and completely changes her dull lifestyle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

I decided to get out the house early and get a bit of exercise so I just dressed casually in jeans, shirt and a small bomber jacket. This time I would keep to the more well-off suburbs of the city where there was no chance to meet Chalky or his friends. I must have been walking for about two hours, when this large car pulled alongside me, the window was wound down and Gwen called out," Denis, it's nice to see you, what are you doing around here, looking for me?" With a laugh.

I leant in through the window and said, "No Gwen, I was just taking a walk, Gerry has business all day and I was just strolling."

"Get in I'm just on my way home," she almost ordered.

So I got in and in just a few minutes, we pulled into an underground garage, and parked in a signed parking bay. She switched off then lent over and planted another sweet tasting kiss on my lips. "Come let's have coffee," she said.

We alighted from the car and took the lift to the top floor. We arrived at a small well decorated foyer with three doors, one by the lift was marked 'Stairs' and one either side which were both ornate and definitely main doorways to apartments.

The décor of her apartment was superb, and the view from the wall length windows was fantastic, you had a view of the whole surround.

"Gwen this view is fantastic," I said.

"The view I got is fantastic too," she said.

I turned and she was looking straight at me and slipping out of her dress. God I thought is this all these females think about, not that I was complaining for she was a nice-looking lady. What I had thought was thin was a very nice trim body indeed, with well-rounded hips and firm grapefruit sized breasts.

I must have looked a bit apprehensive, for what she said next, took me back a bit, "Don't worry about my husband, he's gay and lives in the apartment across the hall. We only appear together for social occasions, our marriage is for convenience only, this fact has not to be disclosed even to Gerry, discretion has to be shown, so come to Gwen."

In fact she was almost a single woman, trying to get her satisfaction any way she could. That put a different light on the matter entirely.

I walked to her and we really got down to where we had left off the other week, as I was going to get real satisfaction from screwing this sweet tasting lady. Linked arm in arm we went down a passageway into this beautiful bedroom. Her bed a king-size at the least was set on a dais with two steps up. God I thought when you are up here you will feel like being on top of a mountain.

Shedding of our clothing was as rapid as we both could make it, we both ran and jumped on to the bed and came together in a crushing embrace. I slid my hand down that slim body and followed the contours down until I felt her pubic hairs. I run my fingers through them and she gave a little shudder as following her curves landed me at the Promised Land.

I slid my fingers down and she opened her legs to let me gain access, I slipped my fingers between the lips of her crack, God did she start wriggling on to my fingers then. Crushing her breasts into my chest, while wildly moving her head trying to drive her mouth even closer to mine, all the time this sweet tasting tongue shooting in and out of my mouth.

As fast as I could say it she had reversed her position and put a knee both side of my head and had engulfed my penis well into her mouth.

In front of me was this wonderful sight of her gaping vagina, omitting a combined odour of her femininity and her perfume. This morsel was so appetizing that I just took her hips and brought this object to my mouth and drew my outstretched tongue from the little puckered hole slowly down to her clitoris collecting her juices on the way down.

A muffled moan came from her head area; I knew it wouldn't be clear as she had my penis still embedded almost to the root in her lovely mouth.

When I put my tongue back in my mouth to taste her juices they tasted like honey. I then puckered my tongue and inserted it into her vagina and tongue fucked her trying to put as much in as I could.

She turned again and lay flat on her back with her knees wide both feet flat on the bed. "Denis please get that thing inside me, I'm ready to explode, "she panted at me.

I got between those gorgeous legs and immediately she raised her hips to allow me easier access to her sex. I placed the head of my penis to her entrance and she thrust up driving me deep inside her. I leant slightly forward and drove into her with a short thrust of my hips. Her arms came up and wound round my shoulders pulling me down on to her body. And we violently thrusted together, driving me deeper into her.

Gwen let out a shout, no, it was more like a scream." Bloody hell that was heaven, I have reached heaven," and thrust even harder until I unloaded into her, "I feel you gushing inside me, this is better than in the mouth, isn't it Denis."

"Gwen, I like the way you handle things, but I'd rather fuck you than have a blow job, to put it crudely," I said in her ear.

"Oh me too! If it was like this every time, Oh yes that was terrific, "she said.

We lay there for many minutes just soaking, the sensation was great and her perfume was mixed with my body odours.

"Let's have a shower and get that coffee I offered you, did you mind waiting for the coffee?" She asked with a smile.

"It was the best wait I've had," I replied to her.

We got up, showered and went through to her breakfast bar and had the promised coffee.

"Oh by the way, I have a screw loose on one of my wardrobe doors, I am useless with tools would you be so kind as to put the screw in as the door is sagging," she asked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.