Roberta and Cousins - Cover

Roberta and Cousins

Copyright© 2005 by Bigzeke

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Events can lead to bigger and better things when you help someone along side an interstate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Cousins   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Slow  

Bobbie was now in her fifth month. The doctor was very pleased with her progress and said there should be no complications during delivery that he could foresee. They had caught the two rapists in Nashville and one, when faced with the DNA evidence, plead guilty and was willing to testify against the other. The second rapist when faced with that also plead guilty. Bobbie's presence was not required, however she did give a videotaped deposition, which made it clear that she was pregnant from the rape. The judge passed sentence in accordance with the plea bargain agreement giving the shortest sentence allowed since it was their first offense. They each agreed to pay $200.00 per month each into a trust fund for the baby until it was 18 years old or 21 years old if going to college full time. The fund could be used for college or would be turn over to the child on its 25th birthday.

The house was nearing completion. Michelle had finally given up on getting Doug to pay attention to her so last night she had resorted to slipping into bed with him and waking him up with a blowjob early in the morning. At breakfast when he walked in both Bobbie and Sara had clapped and cheered. When Doug started to blush Bobbie made it worse by saying, "That's okay little boy, we know it's your first time!" patting him on the shoulder and back. Michelle looked like the cat that had swallowed the canary.

Doug started to complain to me and I looked him right in the eye and said, "I told you payback could be a bitch!"

Doug stood still for a minute then said, "What the hell am I going to do with an 18 year old girl? Michelle is just four years older than my son!"

"Doug, let's put this in perspective. Did you pursue Michelle? Did she say no? Has she been trying to get your attention? Did Michelle ever say you were too old?" I asked.

"What about my son?" he asked.

"What about him? He comes when he feels like it. He is not marrying her, you are! And if he gives her any grief, I would hope you would back her to the wall whether she is right or wrong." I stated.

"Well I am still worried about the age difference!" he exclaimed.

"Doug, your mother is 85 years old. That means you could have 50 years with Michelle. Are you willing to give up that happiness, or to deny it to her?" I asked.

Doug's parting comment to me, as he left to do his chores, was "I never planned on any of this!"

"Welcome to the world of love" I mumbled to myself as he walked off.

After dinner I noticed that Michelle and Doug seemed to be joined at the hip, and after the evening news and weather they went to bed together. Sara seemed to be a little depressed but was happy for her younger sister. Bobbie and I made love that night in the spoon position. She used a corner of the pillow to keep from being too noisy.

The next day Sara seemed to be doing better and was working with us at the new house all morning. The thing that was spooky was that every time I turned around she was staring at me. I mentioned it to Bobbie and she said she would talk to Sara and try to find out what was up.

Bobbie and Sara stayed at the house after lunch and I returned to the new house to tidy up the garage area. Later I went to the machine shop and completed a linkage that Doug needed for the old tractor he was rebuilding. When I returned to the house just in time to clean up before dinner Bobbie told me that the problem had been solved — that Sara had been feeling insecure about where she was going to live when we moved to the new house. Boy did I take that hook line and sinker!

Everything else went as normal. We ate dinner and went to bed after the evening news and weather. Michelle and Doug retired to his bedroom. I was expecting my household items to arrive tomorrow and Bobbie told me she was tired so we cuddled and I fell to sleep rather quickly.

It must have been about 2 AM when I heard Sara tell Bobbie she was lonely and Bobbie lift the covers as an invitation to join us. About thirty minutes later when I was about to go to sleep Bobbie nudged me and said she needed to use the bathroom. I let her out and when she came back she forced me to the middle of the bed.

When I tried to turn towards Bobbie she said that she wanted to sleep against my back. She had done this on occasion when her back hurt, so I faced Sara and Bobbie pressed her back up against mine. Later Sara moved over into my arms to be cuddled in her sleep.

The next morning Bobbie had reached over me and was playing with my morning hard-on when Sara noticed it. She gasped then lay very still, hardly moving. Bobbie pulled me onto my back and gave me one of the best blowjobs of my life. I don't know if Sara watching added to the intensity or not but it was diffidently a memorable occasion. When I finished coming in Bobbie's mouth, Sara gave me a kiss on the lips that was more than just friendly, then got out of bed and went to her room.

I asked Bobbie what that was all about and she asked if I was disappointed. Now how can a guy answer that question? I just said no and let it drop. Sara was positively glowing at breakfast.

The first truck to arrive was from Maytag. It had all of our kitchen and utility room appliances. They were there about an hour when they had finished unloading and installing everything. Next the moving van showed up followed by Michelle and Doug who helped us get every thing into the house and the right room. By 5 there was very little to take care of so I invited everybody to go to dinner. Of course we went to the "Section Hand"

When we returned home we were in time to watch the evening news and weather report. Doug said that he would help me move my personal belongings to the new house tomorrow and Bobbie and Sara both said that they could do it with my help. I told Doug that we would have to go grocery shopping tomorrow afternoon but we would be in the new house tomorrow night.

After Bobbie and I were in bed the door to our bedroom opened and Sara entered. She walked around the bed and climbed in next to me. Before I could say anything Bobbie said, "I told her it was okay! We want to share you... I cannot give you up and I don't want to give her up either."

"Bob, I was worried about this but find that not only am I attracted to you; I have fallen in love with you also. Please accept me as part of your relationship with Bobbie." Then she gave me a kiss; which caused blood to rush to my little head.

Still trying to think logically I said, "Sara, I cannot accept you on those terms. You cannot, nor would I, accept you as part of Bobbie's and my relationship. You are too good for that! I would be happy to start a new relationship, which includes you and Bobbie as equals and nothing less."

Bobbie launched herself at me and gave me a great kiss, then did the same to Sara. I then had to make love to Bobbie who keened in pleasure. After I had rested Bobbie helped me welcome Sara to the group. I found out that Sara could moan louder than Bobbie keened. I must say that both women are very vocal.

During breakfast Doug said "I guess congratulations are in order!"

Both of my women blushed and I asked, "How come we never hear you?"

Before Michelle or Doug could answer Sara piped up with "They put a sock in it!"

Both Michelle and Doug blushed and we all started to laugh hard. Within minutes they had joined us and I think we continued to chuckle about it throughout breakfast. Just before we got up from the breakfast table Doug cleared his throat and said, "During the noise last night Michelle and I set June 3rd as our wedding date. Bob, I could ask no better man be my best man."

"I would be honored and congratulations to the both of you!" I replied.

"Bobbie, Sara, will you be my bridesmaids" asked Michelle

Both women launched themselves out of their seats and gave Michelle a hug and kiss and agreed to be her bridesmaids. Sara then asked, "When are you going to have kids?"

Michelle reached out and took Doug's hand and said, "I guess we can start any time."

"Michelle, Doug before you go making that decision. I know how much Doug wants to see Michelle go to college so as a wedding present I will pay for all books and tuition through Michelle finishing Vet school!" I stated.

Both Michelle and Doug were stunned. Michelle recovered first and ran around the table to give me a kiss then to Doug to sit in his lap and cry. Sara was next and thanked me and also gave me a big kiss. My next question caught her off guard when I asked her "What are you going to major in while in college?"

This caused her to stop back up and sit down in a chair and just stare at me. Michelle and Doug, after recovering from their shock, started to chuckle. Bobbie said "What about me?"

"I figured you would like to become a music teacher, so you will have to go to college too" I replied.

Bobbie charged back around the table and into my lap giving me a great kiss then whispered, "I'll do that if I decide I don't want to stay home and take care of my man."

Later we moved our stuff to the new house. We just took the dresser drawers out and placed them in the bed of the truck then we piled the hanging clothes on top. I covered everything with a tarp then we slowly drove up to the new house. By noon we were finished.

Sara asked me to sit down and talk with her and Bobbie. I knew it was something important by the look on her face. When I reached the couch I could also tell by Bobbie's expression that she had no idea what was going on. But she was worried, which heightened my fear as well.

Sara started without delay. "Bobbie, do you remember when I was nine years old and in the hospital?" she asked

"Not really. I know that you were real sick back then." stated Bobbie

"Well I had been raped by my mother's brother Jose and they did not take me to the hospital until I had a massive infection that almost killed me. That is why Jose was in prison, and I am glad he died in there." she stated, then continued, "The infection has made me sterile. I can never have a baby." Then she started to cry a bit but held up her hands to tell us not to stop her.

"Bob, that is why I couldn't trust you at first, I didn't trust any male and that is also one of the reasons my parents would not allow Michelle or I out of their sight. Any breach of that rule resulted in a whipping to one or both of us." she explained.

"Now I am truly happy when I am with the both of you, but I would like to see you two married so the child will have a good father. I know you will be a good father, Bob but this way the baby will not be a bastard. For Bobbie and me that means a lot!" she concluded.

I sat there stunned for a moment then said, "That being the case, I will marry Bobbie if she will have me. And after the legal ceremony I want a private one where we exchange vows between the three of us. I would like Michelle and Doug to take part in both ceremonies." I requested.

Bobbie simply said, "I do!" and kissed me on her way to hug and kiss Sara.

After they settled down. Bobbie asked, "Do you think I could invite my Uncle Art to give me away?"

"Of course. I have no problem with that. I would like to meet him anyway. What about your parents?" I asked.

"I would not mind them at my wedding especially since they would bring my brother and little sister but I do not want them in my life any more." Bobbie stated.

"I will talk to your Uncle and maybe we can figure something out from there." I said to Bobbie. Then I turned to Sara and said, "Would you like to see your parents again?"

"To me, I would prefer dad wasn't here, but I know that Michelle wants a storybook wedding and would like dad to give her away. Besides once Bobbie's parents know where we are, dad and mom will know anyway." Sara stated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.