The Prescription - Fill Generically or Dispense as Written - Cover

The Prescription - Fill Generically or Dispense as Written

Copyright© 2005 by Pettybox

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young man learns his lessons of sex and passion from his fantasy and moves onto use his skills in the world of singles, all the while searching for Mrs. Right. Once he thinks he may have found her, he gets the chance to take on one more fantasy woman with hopes it doesn't ruin everything. Set in a chain pharmacy setting, the story is based on a story a friend related to me as he celebrated 20 years as a pill pusher.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

My sleep was interrupted a second time by a ringing phone, but at 7:45 Bell's invention was only robbing me of 15 minutes of divine sleep.

"Hello my sweet prince. I spoke to Lisa when I saw her go for her bus this morning and I think I know what happened last night. Thank you very much for rescuing me. I was very, very stupid to do what I did. I underestimated you. What you did you would only do for someone you cared deeply for. How I could turn you out or doubt you is beyond me. If you still say you want to give it a go with me I trust you with my heart if you'll trust me with yours." Dianna said not letting me interrupt.

This was the first time she really made sure that she promised to be careful with MY heart. I may be a leg humping dog at times, but I have feelings too. I didn't want to let her off this easy, but I couldn't bear to cause her any more pain.

"Let's start over again. Let's see, this is Saturday, right? Do you have any plans for tonight?" I asked.

"I do, my Mother is taking us out for dinner to explain to Missy about the Florida trip, and on Sunday I have to work a fashion show at Boscov's in the early afternoon and then go to her other Grandmothers to let HER explain about the trip. Missy has never really been away from me and we really want her to be comfortable. Umm, maybe she can spend the evening with Grandma and I can pick her up later. I don't want her to spend the night because she has her Pre-K on Monday morning and they're having cupcakes, which I have to make, for her birthday. So maybe late Sunday afternoon we can be together. I really want to see you Dean." Dianna explained.

I was quickly learning the trials and tribulations of dating a REAL Mom. Dianna was gorgeous enough to put up with this. The fact she took the responsibility of parenthood and the way she loved her daughter so much were actually two of her endearing qualities of heart that I admired most. She had laid the law down with her agent that she mostly works locally and any out of town work must be arranged with an on-site nanny of sorts to be available. I kidded her about her vast underwear work and the fact I had seen a lot of her before we ever dated.

As long as she didn't bring up my past, which overall wasn't any of her business, we could make a clean try of this famously. I had been taking a home AIDS test religiously for over 2 years and was always negative and I always used condoms if I had a question. I usually find out about partners in casual conversation and make my judgment then. If I ever had one small doubt I never went through with the sex. Of the last 3 women I had exchanged fluids with 2 had been celibate for about a year or more, and Carol was but 21 and only had one partner for quite some time. I had been good at picking partners and making myself feel relatively safe. I certainly hadn't been with any homosexuals or intravenous drug users. I felt that besides my word, she had no questions to ask me.

Saturday was a very busy day in the Pharmacy and I barely had time to stop for a lunch break. I wanted Doreen to audit the controlled aisles and balance them versus the computer Saturday evening. It was usually slow enough Saturday evening for her to get it done, but I wanted to make sure she didn't have a back up when she started. We each had to do 3 audits a month and mail them to the Feds, as well as Friends main office. Hers was due by a notice I received. Most times we do them and the other has no clue so there can be no cahoots or finagling of figures. I stayed a bit late to catch up everything with her and was off to home. I was tired from the running around half the night before so I was home and out of trouble for the evening.

Sunday morning found me bored to the hilt and while thumbing the newspaper I saw the ad for the Boscov's fashion review and consulting fair that day. I decided to browse the mall and maybe see Dianna for a second or two.

I looked around the different shows scheduled and didn't see Dianna's name or picture and began to wonder if she canceled out. Then as I went into the women's department I saw a line for "Professional bra fitting by well known lingerie model "Dianna" from noon until 2 pm". Well, if I had only known I could have assisted her, I laughed to myself. I'm wasting time in the mall, and she's checking out boobs behind a screen. What's wrong with this picture? I wouldn't let on that I saw her "booth" there and would see if she owned up to it when I saw her.

I decided to check out a few pairs myself and went to the Hooters in the mall for lunch. Apparently all the real busty girls were down getting fitted by my girlfriend, because there weren't too many over flowing cups in the restaurant. The mall locations of Hooters tend to be more exposed flat belly's and round asses than buxom women. I'm sure in the mall they try and turn down the overt sexuality. As I was finishing up my burger I saw Sharon Smythe approaching my table.

"Hi Dean, fancy meeting you here. I can do better than most of the girls in here if its breasts you're interested in she said under her breath. As a matter of fact, I just had my bra professionally fitted and I've been wearing a too small bra, come to find out. Do you mind if I sit with you?" Sharon said in a very friendly, open tone.

"Ya know Sharon, it might not be such a good idea. I kind of promised another woman that I wouldn't play around so much after the other night and if she saw you here with me, she just wouldn't understand."

"Do you mean you were caught cheating?"

"No, I was a free man that night, but not so much anymore. I'll explain it sometime in the store." I said to get her to move on before my luck would run out.

Imagine if Dianna knew one of the women she fitted was the one I plundered Thursday night. I got out of Hooters and the mall as fast as I could and went home to wait for Dianna to come over.

I had no idea what sort of mood she would be in when she got to my house, but I hoped she would be receptive to just hanging with me and not going out. I really wanted serious alone time for talking and intimacy.

I was surprised when I heard her car in the drive at 2:30. She had made fast work of getting Missy to Grandma's and over to my place. I opened the door and she ran into my arms and we kissed. I fought to break the kiss so I could close the door and she was back on me again.

"Let's never fight like that again." She whispered to me. "We both said hateful things we didn't mean."

"I think we're both a little crazy over the situation and a clean start is best." I whispered back.

We took our necking over to the sofa and it was apparent she wanted to play before any long conversations got started. We were all over each other touching and squeezing before she broke the clench and asked me to undress her.

She stood up and extended a hand to me and I joined her. I began to unbutton the back of her blouse and saw her perfect light tan on her back. I kissed her shoulders and turned her around to get the snaps on the side of her skirt so I could lower the side zipper. When it was loose enough it fell and she was there in a matching bra and panty set, much like the way she looked in the catalogs she appeared in. She was a picture of beauty, with the skin, the hair and the perfect body.

She quickly went for my shirt buttons saying I "had to catch up to her". Before I had any chance to protest my shirt was off and she was working on my belt. In a moment we were both standing in our underwear before each other.

She had her fingers between her breasts on the catch of her bra as she looked at me and said, "Well what's next?" with a sly sexy smile on her face.

"Is that a real question?,... because I have a definite answer." I said in all seriousness.

"What would you answer if it was?"

"I'd like to see you, in that sexy underwear, take out my cock and suck it, kiss it and caress it until it cums. Then I'll be ready to make love to you for a long, long time, at least until you make enough noise that the neighbors will call the police."

"Yeah? Is that what you want? What do I do with all that cum? Do I smear it all over my face, or shoot it on my breasts or... "

"Swallow it, taste me, and fill your little belly with it. And then I'll taste and swallow all of you."

"Would that make you happy? I've never really done that before, at least on purpose."

"It's me, it's my essence. Taste it like I would like to taste yours. When you move your mouth over me after I've climaxed it's an amazing rush. It completes my orgasm." I confided.

"For you, I'll try it, but I make no promises on liking it. It's for you. But you know I would love to suck and taste your cock, it's beautiful." She assured me with a sexy tone.

I put a finger to her chin as she began to kneel down.

"Never do anything that you don't want to or will feel uncomfortable with. This is supposed to be making love. If I like it and you don't, it's not making love."

She nodded her head and kissed my lips and then my chest as she bent leaving kisses down to my navel. Her hand came up and cupped my balls through my underwear as her lips passed over my BVDs kissing the head of the bulge I was presenting.

Using both hands she opened the pocket of my briefs and pulled the length of my cock out, pressing it up to my stomach while she kissed the underside of the shaft. Then her hand went back into the pocket and stretched it out a bit before taking my balls gingerly in her hand and pulling them through the pocket as well. I was completely out of my briefs, while still wearing them.

I once tried to figure how many blowjobs I had gotten, and including a horny young divorcee I lived with just out of college, I came up with 500. I mention the horny young divorcee, Lainie, because in our three months plus together, she sucked me at least twice a day and sometimes 3 or 4. It was every morning and every night and any time we were in the car more than an hour, or if she got bored watching TV, anytime. She loved my cock and could not get enough. She was a tiny nymphet who found my cock a bit big for her pussy to have frequent intercourse, but loved to finger her box while she filled her mouth. Our relationship wasn't love, it was sex. The night before she left to go to University of Indiana, to complete a nursing scholarship she had put on hiatus for getting married (it lasted just 3 months), she told me she kept a rough count and it was 250. She was constantly horny and I can say I never saw her in a bad mood or even cry. She was happy with her "Purple Huggie" in her mouth.

I mention all of this not to brag but to tell you that I was about to get what would be the best blowjob of my life. Technically she was making love to me with her mouth, but I know what a blowjob is. She was slow and deliberate never giving me the chance to throw my head back and enjoy it because she kept doing things to make me want to watch and enjoy it. She configured her hand, hands, and fingers in a hundred different positions on me as her mouth sucked, licked and chewed on me. She licked and flicked the underside cleavage of my cock head like it was a tiny pussy and she was searching for the clit. A moment later her thumb was between my balls searching for the root attachment of my cock with her thumb and she would slowly work it up the entire length to push out any pre-cum I was producing. Only as her thumb was reaching the top of my cock did I realize that my balls filled her mouth. When the pearl she was pushing came out of the tip her tongue followed the path of her thumb and ate the head of my cock like a sweet plum, getting all my pre cum juice. Yes, she had done this before and if any guy came accidentally in her mouth, she could never blame them. If she wasn't in love with me, she was certainly already in love with my cock. After 6 or 8 minutes of this oral foreplay suddenly I realized she kneeling up straight and bobbing her head over the tip of my cock. Her hands held my buttocks and she was in one steady rhythm. Now I could finally drop my head back and enjoy the lush feeling, but I felt my own rumblings quickly come to fruition. I didn't thrust and I let her do all of the work, which she clearly enjoyed.

"You're going to get me Di. Get it, get it, GET IT! ARRRRGGGGHHHH!" I bellowed as I blasted into her sweet soft mouth.

I pressed out two surges and the third was nigh when the sides of her mouth opened and my cum came spilling out. When my third spurt hit she coughed and gagged, leaning back and turning her head to cough, but still working the base of my cock with her little hand. After recovering she sat right up and covered the head of my cock with her mouth and milked whatever I had left into her mouth. She apparently was able to handle this as she swallowed my after-drops. She massaged my post orgasmic cock with her mouth and tongue much to my pleasure.

When I began to squirm on my feet she let me go and knelt back onto her haunches.

"I'm sorry I lost most of it. The volume surprised me and you really shot right to the back of my throat. I did taste you, but I'll do better."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.