Watching Trey - Cover

Watching Trey

Copyright© 2005 by Horace Phillip

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Young girl on the theshold of womanhood is helped along on her voyage of discovery by her older, male caretaker. Starts slow, but it gets there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   First  

Robbie gave the girls a few minutes to recuperate before gradually turning up the lighting. As he removed the Japanese-screen room divider, both Kat and Trey started to stir, languidly stretching out full length, eyes fluttering open, sly satisfied smiles on their flushed faces.

"So, what did you think of the film?"

"Uh-mmm, it was okay," Trey answered, trying to sound non-committal.

"Mmm, yeah. Okay," confirmed Kat.

"Okay, huh" questioned Robbie? "Did you think the girls who were playing the parts of Abby and Chrissy did a good job? Did they make it look realistic?"

"Well, yeah. They were pretty good," Trey conceded, while Kat's head nodded up and down in confirmation.

"You guys ready to give it a try," Robbie asked?

With just a momentary deer-in-the-headlights look, Trey answered, "Uh,... Robbie,... uh, that was pretty intense. I'm not sure..."

"Of course it was pretty intense. It was supposed to be. I asked you guys if you thought you could play the part of older girls. It's just play acting, you know. It's not as if it's real or anything. But I guess maybe it's a little too grown up for you..." knowing he was goading them.

"No. No, it's not that! I mean, it's just that... well, I guess we could try it... " As Trey was trying to talk herself into it, Kat was again, a little more uncertain this time, nodding her head in agreement.

"Well, if you think you'd like to at least give it a try, we can just do a simple run-through, kind of to get a feel for it, without worrying about all the dialogue and stuff yet, just to see if it feels okay to you; to see if you can get into the parts. How does that sound?"

This time, both girls nodded. "Okay, here's what I'd like you to do, just to help you get into the roles a little bit. I've set out some costumes on Trey's bed that are pretty close to what Abby and Chrissy were wearing. Now, remember, this is just play acting. Make believe, okay? So, why don't you go up and change and when you're ready, come back down and we'll try doing it once. All right?"

A bit less nervous now, Trey and Kat headed up to change, while Robbie moved some of the furniture around so that the centerpiece was a large, plush sectional sofa. He was just finished setting up when the girls returned, Kat wearing the button-down filmy gown like Abby had in the movie, coupled with a pair of ultra-sheer, French-cut tap pants. Trey wore the sheer baby-doll pullover with the sheer, silk-accented panties that she'd worn during her last horsy ride.

"Perfect! You guys look great!" Robbie could tell that Kat especially was still a bit nervous. Shy or embarrassed about being down here in the bright camera lights in such revealing clothing, so he was careful to be extra reassuring to them. "That's exactly the look we were hoping to get! You could almost pass for twins of Abby and Chrissy. I'll bet if we decide to do this for real, nobody would even be able to tell you apart from them! But for now, we're just going to do some tests, some trials. Okay? You ready to start?"

Kat and Trey both seemed to be a little less nervous, even though they still seemed a bit timid and uncertain. Robbie gradually got them to loosen up a little bit as he had them sit on the couch. "Have either of you kissed anybody ever before?"

Both girls shook their heads, no. "Okay, we're gonna make this funny, to begin with. You'll like this. I want you to look into each other's faces and I want you to put on the biggest smile, the hugest grin you possibly can, all right? As they followed his instructions, neither girl could keep from starting to giggle.

"Perfect! That exactly what I want! Keep the huge grin on your face, That's right, keep giggling. Keep laughing. And as you're laughing, I want you to lean in and give each other a big giggling smooch! Right on the lips! That's right! Keep giggling, keep laughing. Keep smooching. Good. That's great!"

"Now I just want you to keep it up, exactly what you're doing now. That's right. Just keep on smooching. Good. No, you don't have to keep on giggling, just make sure you keep smooching, that's right. I'm going to just be giving one or the other of you some instructions from time to time, I might be moving a hand or a foot or whatever. You guys just keep on doing whatever feels right for you, Okay?"

Robbie really wasn't even looking for an answer. Trey and Kat had very quickly started to enjoy this game, so they were quite willing to follow Robbie's instructions! The giggling had quickly died down, replaced with occasional soft sighs, Robbie now very quietly, almost whispering encouragement. "That's good. Good. You're doing great. Keep going. That's right. Open your lips just a little. Good. Perfect!"

He observed telltale signs as Kat began tensioning her upper thighs, slightly clenching, then spreading to display the taut tendons, straining to squeeze out her little pulses of pleasure. Now breathing a bit heavier, directly into one another's mouths, hands starting to slide up and down each other's arms in gentle caresses.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.